Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Thank you.

Twilight/Tomorrow I am interested to know what happened with tajo and I want AGOTI to respond to my case. I also want to here rofl's case against me.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by crypto »

And Bunny gets dangled.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Oh yes, I do want Bunny to show evidence of your tunneling as I have thought in the past you have been firing bullets everywhere.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by a girl on the internet »

Porochaz wrote:I want AGOTI to respond to my case.
but it's so biiiiiiiig >_<

ok, i'll start now:
prozac wrote:- putting words into elvis's mouth
this never happened.

here is how the conversation went:

me: snow bunny is pushing a wagon without committing a vote, that's scummy
elvis: prozac did that too
me: you're right, prozac is scummy too.

at no point did i suggest that elvis was saying prozac was scummy. it is in fact blatantly obvious that this never happened. this is a totally ridiculous accusation, tbh. even if it was based on actual reality, what would scum-me actually gain from putting words into elvis's mouth?

don't feel like goin through the rest right now, maybe tomorrow. i bet there's some zingers in there tho!
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:29 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: I'm having serious connection issues, so I'm a bit of LA for now. I'll try to fix this as soon as possible.

ok
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:- putting words into elvis's mouth
- being generally naive about voting habits in regards to mufasa early on
- using absolutes to describe ray
- her general posting style
- lack of any serious reasoning "thats a dumb wagon"
- reasons for joining the snow bunny wagon were utter crap
- the omgus against me (which I did mention before)
- iso 5 with past posts having been mentioned
- pretty much what she says in iso 7

@AGOTI, why are you suprised that Im annoyed at you "being sure" someone is town? Surely you know its terrible play.

- calls mbf scummy in iso 8 purely because she doesnt understand what he is saying but doesnt ask for it to be explained, and her first reason is utter bullshit (slowing down the progression of RVS) in fact her only reason that could possibly hold up isnt hers.
- at the end of iso 8 she states
"you gotta find some sorta scummy point to decide who to pressure, but that's mostly just cuz no one feels any pressure from totally random votes."
Yet she hasnt really found any scummy points about anyone prefering to latch onto others points mostly. She hasn put any pressure on anyone or followed it up beyond mindlessly bandwagoning. She calls herself "wagon-happy" and what we are doing is a "merry go round of rotating wagons" suggestion that it is random and shes not particularly wanting it to change. Fact is, here she is talking about early game, yet as far as Im aware she hasnt been putting down ANY votes on who she thinks is scum rather to pressure them but never taking it any further (ie.questioning, stating a case of her own) so she is quite hypocritical here.

And yeah ive mentioned it fairly heavily but there is a lack of content in any of her posts. There is a lot of "crap fluff", there is a lot of pinching other peoples reasoning to vote but there is no questioning, there is no actual scum hunting. The game is moving on and she is not. She doesnt post enough to be consistent yet posts just enough not to be called lurking...

Also GC beforehand I also made a post in 229 giving further reasons about why I disliked AGOTI.
Hi. Heres the list to help you. Im also adding another that I missed out earlier

-misrepresented me about my action around ray. See e_k iso 8.

Also reading over this post:
Oh, one thing I noticed and I don't think anyone has pointed out, is that prozac refused to place a vote right before snow bunny refused to place a vote and everyone jumped on snow bunny, and nobody said anything about prozac. I would like to know what the difference is. I only mentioned snow bunny because I didn't like her third party comment... but on the field of not voting, snow bunny should not be mentioned without mentioning prozac.
No where did e_k say that either of us were scummy in this post for that. Just it was interesting and that she didnt like snow_bunnys third party comment. Later on she did say that she didnt like the refusal to vote either but specifically states that she doesnt find that scummy.

Also your reasoning for voting Snow Bunny was:
cheering the ray wagon from the sidelines + srs wishy-washyness on mufasa = scummy.
Yet look at my posts... no where within my refusal to vote do I say anything about cheering any wagon on. I make a post detailing my initial case on you which could be described as cheering on your lynch without voting but considering there is only 14 minutes between that post and the one where I actually vote you and there is only a post by elvis in between I think thats a null tell.

So actually since I never pushed a wagon, (please go check...) you were really only voting for me because I wasnt.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Can we lynch ray yet?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:03 am

Post by mykonian »

yes, sorry, I missed the last vote

Last vote count

Rayfrost(6): Porochaz, mikeburnfire, Snow_Bunny, elvis_knits, SpyreX, crypto
Mikeburnfire(2): Snow White, Rayfrost
Porochaz(2): Roflcopter, a girl on the internet

Not voting (1): populartajo.

with 11 players, it is 6 to lynch

And with that, Rayfrost, the well known member of this town was lynched. When going through his papers, the people find he is a
Mafia Godfather

night 2 starts now, ending Friday, this time
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:54 am

Post by mykonian »

I don't feel like typing up flavor.

Spyrex is dead. He was a
vanilla townie

D3 has begun.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Porochaz »

Drinking.

Will probably be drunk next post.

vote AGOTI

I think it is obvious why. Im waiting for the response on my case.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

should have stuck to my guns on page two

most likely scumpartners, in order:
agoti - this came early on, and this caught my attention yesterday
crypto - friend of scum, plus later arguing that "mufasa wasn't going to get lynched" as a reason to chainsaw defend ray v mbf
tajo - this post

definitely town:
elvis
mikeburnfire

vote: a girl on a the internet
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

no, rofl, crypto is town.

AGOTI probably scum

Tajo might be scum

There also is probably scum on the rayfrost wagon. My top pick for bussingscum on rayfrost wagon is snowbunny.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

elvis wrote:no, rofl, crypto is town.
really? why?

all i see is crypto tiptoeing around ray on day one, calling him scummy a whole lot but not doing anything to get him lynched, then getting in line with the inevitability of it on day two and starting to lay false trails from ray to other people (i say false because at least one of them was to me)
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Crypto has gone after SB, who looks like the most likely to be a bussin on the ray wagon.
Talk nerdy to me.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by roflcopter »

elvis_knits wrote:Crypto has gone after SB, who looks like the most likely to be a bussin on the ray wagon.
this reasoning is horrible
soi soi soi

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Porochaz »

wabba wabba wabba woo! WOOOOOOOOO!
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

roflcopter wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Crypto has gone after SB, who looks like the most likely to be a bussin on the ray wagon.
this reasoning is horrible
It's probably right though, even though it might sound horrible.
Talk nerdy to me.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Time for AGOTI to be out of this world.

Vote: AGOTI

On what crazy and baseless reasons was I bussing Ray?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by populartajo »

Considering how the frost wagon developed yesterday, Im pretty sure there is at least one scum here.

Rayfrost(6): Porochaz, mikeburnfire, Snow_Bunny, elvis_knits,
SpyreX
, crypto

And prob at least another here:

Mikeburnfire(2): Snow White,
Rayfrost

Porochaz(2): Roflcopter, a girl on the internet

Of the frost defenders, rolf's flipflopping yesterday and also 635 is scummy as hell.

He is basically attacking people for something that he also did:
rolf wrote:i've been burned in several games by rayfrost being a complete and total idiot who turns up town, but i'm ready to hammer
already losing hopes for godfather frost surviving the day.
rolf wrote:vote: porochaz

this is the right lynch
wait, maybe not, there seems to be support for another wagon.
rolf wrote:hey everyone, before ray gets hammered by tajo, what is your opinion of porochaz, and why do you think ray is more likely to be scum than him?
i was wrong, yeah, tajo, hammer ray but lets bring some suspicion to poro before.
rolf wrote:ray's attempted gambit with no apparent purpose is actually exactly what i would expect a dolt like him to pull as town. he didn't know what it would accomplish but HAY COOL I CAN GAME THE SYSTEM LEZ TRY IT!
yeah, after i just said i was ready to hammer and after i approved tajo's hammer, i decide to call him town. unnecessary fabricated post.

If you want to check, these posts are in chronological order.

Vote: rolfcopter
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:05 am

Post by crypto »

Rofl is using some of the worst argumentation I've seen in a while (on this site [lol, EM]). I don't get what's so awesome about this guy. I was unaware that supporting what proved a scum lynch but pursuing another target was a scum tell. I was also unaware that examining possible scum teams was a scum tell. Oh, yeah, and I'm a damn idiot scumbag for not knowing that you have a town role PM. Gosh, how dare I? You are the man and I should get on my hands and knees and lick the dung off your feet in remorse, roflcopter.

Er, wait a second. Something's wrong here. Rofl, what have you done this game? Oh, yeah. That's right. Nothing.

Actually. Meh. I apologize for the misrepresentation. You do deserve due credit for opposing the Ray lynch from square one and whipping up an hysterically useless vote for Tajo.

I'd still love to see Bunny's face in a noose. But given Ray's flip, I really don't like Snow White's hop in the mini MBF wagon at the beginning of yesterday on the grounds that his urge for a Ray quick lynch was bad. I think she was buying Ray time so he could get in his WIFOM analysis.

Regarding Tajo's post: +1 to just about everything.

Scum-O-Meter[0.1] mikeburnfire
[0.2] Porochaz
[0.2] elvis_knits
[0.3] populartajo
[0.5] a girl on the internet
[0.7] roflcopter
[0.8] Snow_Bunny
[0.8] Snow White

FOS: roflcopter, Snow_Bunny.
Vote: Snow White.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:09 am

Post by crypto »

Oh, yeah, and here are some delicious deliciouses from Snow White. Some pretty epic coaching and fence sitting.
Snow White wrote:
Unvote Ray Frost

I need to read over crap, more people have come to light, for some reason Pom and AGOI have stood out to me and im in need of enlightenment. Post due by wednesday, thursday at the latest if people can wait that long.

Until then im going to oblige Crypto in the AGOI hunt and
Vote a Girl On The Internet
Snow White wrote:Lastly, and i really hope i dont end up with egg on my face with this, if RayFrost is ScumRayFrost, VT is a really shitty fakeclaim.
Snow White wrote:@RayFrost: Dont take the high and mighty ground on someone giving you the (temporary) benefit of the doubt. You just lost town points again for that reversal accusatory post. :?
Snow White wrote:ps/Id much prefer if Ray was left alive, for the minute (fight goddammit*providing yor town*!! You havent been tunnelledvisioned that hard have you?!?) why so resolute in you being the lynch dish of the day?
And of course, the MBF vote:
Snow White wrote:Hm. If i have not yet been replaced i will be reading up on things shortly. If i have. Oh well and good luck. I am humbly sorry about my unexplained absence things were hectic with family and access was severely restricted. Anyway, enough excuses.

Vote MikeBurnFire
Talk is good.

*if ive been replaced that vote obviously doesnt count and someone pm me so im not reading over pages for nothing.
Which is followed by a lack of talking on Snow White's part, though admittedly her posting style does seem to gravitate toward infrequent text walls, which is fine . . .

Snow White, I'm expecting some heavy content today. :twisted:
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:12 am

Post by crypto »

Oh, I forgot something. Going back to this:
Snow White wrote:
Unvote Ray Frost

I need to read over crap, more people have come to light, for some reason Pom and AGOI have stood out to me and im in need of enlightenment. Post due by wednesday, thursday at the latest if people can wait that long.

Until then im going to oblige Crypto in the AGOI hunt and
Vote a Girl On The Internet
Lollery. All of a sudden Ray needs less lynching and Pom and AGOTI need moar lynching. And she zombies after my vote. Go-Go Gadget Distract from the Ray Lynch!

/triple
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

i just love it when someone's defense is "ur not good at mafier s i don't care wut u say," which was crypto's whole response to me (plus snark)
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

tajo unsurprisingly is not taking the full picture into account. if you want to try to lynch me for waffling on ray have fun, but look at pages two and three and tell me if you think thats a scum interaction between the two of us.
soi soi soi

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:04 am

Post by crypto »

rofl wrote:ur not good at mafier
Um, no, that pretty much
has
to be built into my argument when your attacks are this ludicrous. Though to be precise I wouldn't say you aren't good at Mafia so much as in my experience your arguments are frequently ridiculous. It's hard to reconcile the two.
rofl wrote:s i don't care wut u say
That's a full-blown mischaracterization. If I were that opposed to wasting time with you, then I would've scrapped the sarcasm and said so.

Your hollow retort as opposed to an actual rebuttal isn't helping, by the way, but I suspect you don't give a damn, so . . . meh.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”