Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by Gorrad »

/facepalm

DGB, you're a great person to play with, and this is part of the reason why. So when I facepalm, it's with joy and friendship implied.

Still.

/FACEPALM
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Would you prefer a no lynch or a DoS lynch, DGB?
green shirt thursdays
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Mae policy lynches - they be ftw. Despite this, I need something from reck:

REASONING FOR THE READS.

You say sajin is town when I don't even remember his existence <-- example of something I need a helluva lot of reasoning for.
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Actually, I'm going for a mae lynch.

This is
not
a policy lynch.

This
is
ftw.

Let's peruse Mae's
absolutely wonderful
collection of
obv scum tells
This post attempts to put down some rather standard and well loved scum tells while also rushing the day, buddying chris, and performing a really weak defense of chris ("last person I attacked for tunneling was town" - last people I've gotten for AtE and bullying were scum, obv chris is scum too :roll: ).

Mae continues with a number of posts defending Sir Chris for him against his "assailants" when there really is no need via poor arguments and bad assumptions...

She then moves on from attacking DoS to finding Ace scummy for finding Sir Chris scummy (I deleted the rhetoric).

Mae then goes on to seemingly
complete forget about
DoS and jumps where? Why, onto the new biggest target (reck)!

My, this seems like a wonderful case of buddying, flimsy defensive logic that could easily be retracted if necessary, and opportunism.

If anybody disagrees with me, by all means state your disagreement.

unvote, vote: maemuki
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Post by RayFrost »

oh, forgot to say:

I can't tell if Mae is bussing reck or if she is just being opportunistic.

Either way, she's scum.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Post by saberwolf »

OMG

I don't know hpw its possible but I missed reading pages 57 to 64.

Now posts that were confusing are starting to make much more sense. >.>
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Saber, lynch mae with me!
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Post by saberwolf »

RayFrost wrote:Saber, lynch mae with me!
nah, I'm not feeling it.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I'm on Wifi at Rome International Airport and I just wanted to say slow down you crazy posting people! 10 pages since I checked before I left Connecticut yesterday!

=)

I'll be home sometime tonight and I'll be able to start my catch up on my desktop.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I don't like the manner in which DGB is rather casually declaring people town left, right, and center. If town, it really weakens your position to pursue them at later times.

My problem with people unvoting DoS is he hasn't done anything to warrant it, not at all. Instead of finding new lynches to pursue realize something: There's more than one scum. I noted that Mae isn't doing any wonders for me with that defense of me, didn't like it at all. However, the fact it took DoS weeks to finally decide to show up and post regularly on the brink of his death isn't exactly something I think should be rewarded with a "kudos." Although I am glad we are having these smaller discussions are the day continues to go on, it helps us for future days. I just don't see there being any benefit to switching off now when DoS has done very little to change anyone's mind, and what he has done doesn't follow logical sense.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

edit: If you are town*
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:44 am

Post by Maemuki »

RF, the point here being - you were already voting for me. Btw, that is completely a policy vote.
forget about DoS
Oh, yes, that was why I was voting for him! Freaking brilliant! *claps* By the way - if you find AtE scummy, you should be voting for DoS, just saying~
She then moves on from attacking DoS to finding Ace scummy for finding Sir Chris scummy (I deleted the rhetoric).
Naaah. That's because Ace ignored the wagon completely.

DGB needs less "I know what I'm doing", more reads.

RF, the distancing/attacking you were talking about was pointed out by DGB. Oh my originality!

Anything I forgot?
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:33 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Gorrad wrote:
Mod: Can we please have a prod or replacement for Modvoice Sajin?

So....Reckoner's one-post-which-negates-all-suspicion worked, but DoS's didn't? Double-standard much ><

I'm going to argue that a bit more. Reckoner's been scummy to DGB since she entered to game, but suddenly one post negates all that? Now, DGB has the scumdar of a ferret on Ritalin (focused but changing focus rapidly), so for her? I can understand the abrupt change. But Saber and Wolf, WTF? Are you just following DGB blindly?

DoS has done nothing to improve my opinion of him.
No Gorrad actually it was not just because of DGb's post. I had been feeling that Reck was more frustrated townie then anything for a bit now, maybe I have not played enough games, and it has been awhile since i started playing again, but I just don't see scum acting quite like he(she?) has when there really is no amount of pressure or wagon on them personally.

I am still trying to decide on DoS though. He has posted more since his wagon got bigger, and is now at L-1 i think?, but to put someone on his scum list after they vote him would seem odd, yet the post Plum uses in i guess you could call her case against him is just odd to me.

I need to read DoS in iso once i get back from work, and will go from there.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:58 am

Post by raider8169 »

Nothing that DoS has posted has changed anything like SirChris said. I dont get the unvotes.

Sorry I have not been very active. Just got back from a trip and though I have been reading I know I must of missed a few things.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:05 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Sir Chris wrote:I don't like the manner in which DGB is rather casually declaring people town left, right, and center. If town, it really weakens your position to pursue them at later times.
Hahaha. Does it look like I'll never change my mind?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Sir Chris wrote:17. Papa Zito - Brash with a heaping side of 'just as planned' behind every post, I don't like him.
*steeples fingers*

Eeeexcellent.

This list is kinda useless without reasoning behind it.

---

Not understanding Reck hate. Reck's list is also useless without reasoning.

---

So much bickering ITT. If you guys want an alternative, the hayker wagon welcomes you with open arms.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:01 am

Post by raider8169 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:I don't like the manner in which DGB is rather casually declaring people town left, right, and center. If town, it really weakens your position to pursue them at later times.
Hahaha. Does it look like I'll never change my mind?
Changing your mind I dont think has ever been questioned, sticking with something is another story. Still with you changing your mind so much does open up lots of different conversations so I do not think it is a bad thing.

Either way I would like to see DoS lynched and from that we should learn enough to help with tomorrow.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Slicey »

"Mysterious Voice: 'The day you will open the door is both far off and very near."

Iec's use of a daykill is incredibly protown. Facilitating 2 lynches is much more useful to catching scum in the long term. This caused an extra set of votes/wagons that have to be established and once we see a few scum flips could potentially be useful for outing partners. Haykers attempts to throw mud on Iec for doing this come off as incredibly scummy to me. I am surprised many are ignoring it.

@Iec- Chainsaw attacks do not have to be attacks on the person who is attacking scum. Any attack that distracts from another target could potentially be one. Also its not alignment dependant, a cop could chainsaw attention away from his investigated innocent for instance- I would call that a chainsaw. Or Masons.

I would support the wagon on DoS. His claim does nothing for me.

@DoS- Care to provide a town/scum list?

I think that Zwet himself changed his posting style recently. His normal town play was not reflective of his play here nor in Legacy of the Ancients. And he was town in both. I felt the same lack of compassion in this game from him but LotA did not end much before he was lynched here. I would rather have one liner spam Zwet back....he was easier to read.

In short I do not think Kdub's meta accusations of Reckoner hold weight: Zwet is/was playing different. That said, I have to facepalm at reckoner's reactions to being called out on that.

I would perfer Hayker pressure atm, but I am ok with the DoS wagon. I did not like Hayker's attacks, particularily on Iec, as I found them relatively unfounded and most of his content has been spent on flavor analyzing.

I would like more content from DTM and Starbuck. (aware of V/LAs but your both good enough players to try and help before the end of the day)

The last 5 pages at the time of this writing I found incredibly lackluster with a very high Noise to Signal ratio. Some of that is unavoidable in a large theme but....there was a lot of relatively useless posts there.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:11 am

Post by Slicey »

saberwolf has been banned, replacement searching begins again.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:12 am

raider8169 wrote:Either way I would like to see DoS lynched and from that we should learn enough to help with tomorrow.
^^^^ town
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:51 am

Post by Iecerint »

It's kinda funny that someone said I was a "leader." If I am the town leader, we're in bad shape. <_<

I'm happy that ModVoice is back. (My understanding of the chainsaw terminology was that it describes the case where scum attacks town attacking scum, but that the tell was confounded by the other circumstances you've described (e.g. Cops, Masons, etc).) I would be all over a Hayker wagon, except that RF swears on the Bible of Meta that he is town.
It would be nice if RF could explain his position a little more clearly.

I thought that foil AND SirPent looked scummy, so I am receptive to the idea that Mae is scum. However, I don't understand RF's case on Mae. It looks like a lot of it depends on understanding a lot of other players' alignments. Also, we already have a VT claim from DoS, so I think we're better off sticking to him rather than risk outing PRs and so forth. We should perhaps look at the players who moved today's wagon away from SirPent and toward DoS if DoS turns up town.

My opinion of DGB has slipped a bit over the past few pages. She always seems erratic, but it's not clear to me lately what's motivating some of the recent shifts. My pet theory (pure conjecture!) is that Riku's slot may go town -> miller -> traitor -> town or something similar as a function of the player's choices.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

DGB - please answer my question -
xRECKONERx wrote:Would you prefer a no lynch or a DoS lynch, DGB?
green shirt thursdays
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:51 am

xRECKONERx wrote:DGB - please answer my question -
xRECKONERx wrote:Would you prefer a no lynch or a DoS lynch, DGB?
I'm never into 'no lynch.'

DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:10 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Dear ModVoice,

I have posted my top suspects for scum a few times in the last couple pages. Please actually read my posts.

Sincerely,
DoS
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok I have gotten home and read DoS in ISO, and have come to the conclusion that I believe him to be town. The reason being behind this is that through out the game he has been very constant on his case against Chris, which I just don't see scum standing out that much against someone. Even after voting for Zwet, DoS was trying to point out why Chris is acting scummy.

I personally believe in Hayker being more scum then DoS. The reasons for which are:

1)Rolefishing:
Hayker wrote:
Iecerint wrote:lol. hayker is scumlord.

So which one should I shoot? I wish the townies would play better. <_<
Well, well, well, "Captain Jack Sparrow"

I remember something being brought up about a single shot, but you yourself never did say you only had one did you. Why is it, that you, the man with a single shot, and no additional powder, bring up having another bullet to let loose?
It seems to me Hayker is trying to find out exactly who Iecerint is and if he has any more bullets to use.

2)Opportunistic voting:
Hayker wrote:Scum list eh?/ There are a few names roaming around my mind From greatest to least:

DoS
He's pretty much rubbed me the wrong way the whole game, on top of the inconsistancy with suspecting Chris
/vote:DragonsofSummer
Hayker has only posted once mentioning DoS in a negative manner, if DoS "rubbed" Hayker the wrong way he never really mentioned it accept in this post:
Hayker wrote:DoS, you never seem to stick to your cases very hard. Generally when someone finds someone suspsicious, they keep going after them. You seem to hop form person to person, and never make more then an indirect reference to that person(specifically) again.

You have shown suspiscion for:Me,SirChris, Zwet and then Joe. You pursued Chris for awhile, but stopped, and went after the Zwet. After Zwet died, you targetted the next lurker, me.
Hayker himself has only jumped from Dis, to Mafia, to DGB, then to DoS, but DoS has been pretty voiced about Chris, Haykers biggest voice was to explain the game in three long posts.

3)Hayker has admitted being a lurker, he has admitted inconsistency with his stance on the voice (going from telling people to ignore it to saying he wants to help the voice), and all around doesn't seem very pro-town to me.

Vote: Hayker

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”