Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi!

Vote: DGB

[Insert sentence explaining random vote here]
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Well, as he didn't make you first for anything....
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Okay.

Vote: Seacore
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Yeah, I liked her old one better...
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the content, as it's a large game with mechanics. I agree that it's most likely some roles weren't chosen, considering human psychology.

Unvote
. Pro-town responses from Seacore. I am getting slightly scummy vibes off BC too. I'll reread him in iso soon.

Fishy, Faraday, and Vi look town to me. So does SerialClergyman, but he always does.

I don't like the way EK made a contentless posts, other than saying that she'd like to jump on the Seacore wagon.

For my future posts:
SerialClergyman=SCM
Seacore=SC

Plum has been busy the past couple of days.

Both Plum and I will always have a minor V/LA every Friday afternoon to Saturday evening.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:For my future posts:
SerialClergyman=SCM
Seacore=SC
What am I?
Sorry, I had only thought of them because I referenced them both in my post. Seacore asked to be called sea, and since I
do
usually call SerialClergyman SC, I guess you'll be Coug, or a variation thereof.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Faraday wrote:Seacore - 5 - Pomegranate, elvis_knits, devotress, TonyMontana, Farside22 - (L-7)

^Town read on Seacore + Don't particularly like any of these, (TonyMontana probably looks the best) = bad wagon.

Devotress, Pom and Farside looks scummy while elvis doesn't look town, which is unusual as she's usually a beaming signal of townieness.
I unvoted.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I've never seen EK look scummy. Like, ever.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: EK
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Okay.

Unvote

Next scumbag: Bloodcovenant. As put so nicely by Cruciare:
Vote: BloodCovenant
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Whoa, lots of simulposting.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

BloodCovenent wrote:Wow, you put a lot of effort into that. I'll answer why I was vote hoping around in a minute, but first is spreading pressure around really a scumtell?

Same question goes to all
Well, how would someoned feel pressured, if he/she knows you'll switch your vote once a better wagon forms anyway?

Also: Don't you think vote-hopping is a scumtell for a reason? Because it's scummy; it is in the mafia's best interest to get a lynch on town ASAP.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:Wow, you put a lot of effort into that. I'll answer why I was vote hoping around in a minute, but first is spreading pressure around really a scumtell?

Same question goes to all
Well, how would someoned feel pressured, if he/she knows you'll switch your vote once a better wagon forms anyway?
Yea, in hindsight, that's a great answer. But in reality, they wouldn't know if i was going to take it off or not. So this type of response is null in void.
He/she wouldn't
know
, but could feel confident that it's likely you would.

BC wrote:
Pomegranate wrote: Also: Don't you think vote-hopping is a scumtell for a reason? Because it's scummy; it is in the mafia's best interest to get a lynch on town ASAP.
Yes, that would be true, But if I recall correctly, the most important wagon that I jumped on was EK's that's it.

And no, I didn't realize that vote-hoping was actually a scum tell, from what I viewed it as, was nothing more than trying to start discussion, of course I had somewhat expected to be pressured before there was a wagon + claim of someone else.
That makes some sense, but if you didn't know before (which I find a bit hard to believe), than bear in mind in the future that it's usually viewed as scummy.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Vi wrote:
Pom-Pom 316 wrote:Don't you think vote-hopping is a scumtell for a reason?
Define "vote-hopping".
I'd say it is switching one's vote very often or excessively, especially to current wagons.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Pomegranate wrote: I'd say it is switching one's vote very often or excessively, especially to current wagons.
So, was I jumping on a lot of current wagons? IIRC, the only major one was the EK, like I said before.
If you read what I wrote carefully, I wrote word especially. I was trying to say that it can also be vote hopping otherwise. The words often and excessively are the main parts, and they both fit your current play.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

EBWOP:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Pomegranate wrote: I'd say it is switching one's vote very often or excessively, especially to current wagons.
So, was I jumping on a lot of current wagons? IIRC, the only major one was the EK, like I said before.
If you read what I wrote carefully, I wrote word "especially". I was trying to say that it can also be vote hopping otherwise. The words "often" and "excessively" are the main parts, and they both fit your current play.

I put in the quotation marks to clarify.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:00 am

Post by Pomegranate »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Vi wrote:
BloodCovenent 374 wrote:
Vi wrote: Actually, that's not entirely true. I wasn't sure where to go (Budja being one direction) at the time of my first post after e_knits claimed, so I decided to procrastinate and come back later. Then I left and forgot all about it :\

So aside from my short-term memory, who or what is scum?
Survivor... for 4 hours!!!
Not quite. I went out for two hours, started catching up on this site, then got called in. 'Doesn't really matter anyway.

You're not answering the obvious question.
It wasn't really obvious at first.

I'm suspicious of Budja. After all, you did put a good case against him.

Vote: Budja
Extremely happy with where my vote is. I mean, BC just jumps on more and more wagons!
BC wrote:Convenient, I know.
Acknowledging the fact that it's a quite convenient for you doesn't make it any better.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Pomegranate »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Plum wrote:- Coug, what specifically did you find scummy about Dram's illogical (to paraphrase you) attempt to get rid of EK's avatar? Scum gut here, this may be part of it, more when Coug responds.
It comes off as if dramonic thinks EK is scum because of the avatar, which is a null tell. I don't come on this site to look at scantily-clad women either, but I don't judge people's scumminess by their avatars. It's kind of hard to win that way.
I thought it was obvious that his mention of the avatar was a joke, not a reason for his vote. It may have been somewhat misplaced, but I didn't find it joke particularly scummy- dramonic often votes without reason, if I recall his meta correctly. Other parts of his play have been a bit scummy, but not this.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Yeah, it was really frustrating replacing out. I saw Plum's QT, and well, we obviously couldn't stay in the game from there.

Plum and I won't play together anymore, since it doesn't work. :(

Spyrex, I really liked the game. It was fast paced, and the town rocked. Though I wasn't part of the game in the end, I'm still proud of the town, and its voting record.

Pre-post edit: I just iso'ed DeathNote, as well as myself, and I made more posts than him, on my part of D1 alone. I feel like a part of the game after all.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”