Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

unvote. Vote: ectomancer

for denying that getting off an L-3 wagon is a bad idea, when it is clearly the direct result of the most recent vote, and hence the voter.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Must I explain my RVS reasoning?

1) I said it made me look like a weakling, because on policy I think people should stand behind their votes, but I did not based on the strength of the wagon.

2) Yes, early bandwagons get discussion going, but that isn't an excuse to put them all the way to L-3, which I was uncomfortable with. I'm not afraid of having my intentions questioned, because my intent was not to let the badwagon get out of hand.

3) Obviously I did not halt discussion at all.

4) I didn't ask him because we were still in the RVS, and I didn't think it was terribly serious, just serious enough for me to want to move my random vote somewhere else.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Oh, sorry.

Mod, can you fix that please?

Doublepost removed
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

1) Because I am not bothered by other people pursuing it. Now that I am off, it is no longer at L-3. That was my criteria for unvoting.

2) That's a loaded question. Both of the options you presented involve hidden meanings, however my question did not have such a thing. It was an expression of surprise and frustration at being thoroughly questioned on page 1, although I do applaud you for getting discussion moving. The frustration was born out though because I did not think your train of reasoning would lead anywhere. That his been disproved.

3) That is true the way things turned out, but it is totally implausible that conversation would have simply halted had you not pursued me. There is no strong debate to be threatened this early in the game.

4) On page 1 that is the mindset to be expected. I would be a poor player if I decided to keep that up, and do you really think it would be in any way possible for me to avoid being lynched if I chose to play that way? I do not feel I can be held responsible for not immediately trying to start active discussion on page 1. Personally I enjoy the RVS.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

1) I don't feel that allowing a bandwagon to reach that point this early in the game can be helpful to the town. Debate becomes one sided if the whole town is on the same side of a baseless issue, and it takes longer for real discussion to arise.

(Sorry if my policies are confusing. I like the RVS, and I feel entitled to my random votes, but I do not advocate prolonging it.)

2) Settled.

3) I deny that assertion. It is perfectly logical that the bandwagon would continue, and I think it has been proven effectively that my unvoting produced more conversation than the bandwagon was likely to. The point of early bandwagons is to produce debate, and now we are debating. Its purpose has been served.

4) Settled.

I think this debate has given some clear ideas of both of our play styles and positions this early, but it has allowed other players to go unnoticed, though that is to be expected this early.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

1. High

2. I love to be the cop, but scum roles are almost as fun.

3. Purple or teal

4. Pretty much all of you, but not with this account.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Role information? So what, you're a day cop?
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

This is interesting.

The biggest scum tell I see here is Mr. Suave not knowing if it was L-1, and staying on the wagon anyway even though he explicitly stated he didn't want the lynch to go through any time soon.

unvote, vote:MrSuave
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Sorry I've been less active than normal. Leading up to christmas and all. I would consider voting 5cvm, but only after I see his response. So far there are no other outstanding scum, but maybe that means some rereading is in order
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

I'm actually happier with my vote now than when I made it. If you have meta showing that you always behave a certain way, that's one thing. But the fact that you always behave scummy means exactly what HackerHuck said it means, i.e. to lynch you for being scummy.

But by god there is a solution! Stop behaving scummy!
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Ah, just picked up the mass prod. I don't have a huge issue with Kiku right now. My position is still the same as when I last posted. I'm happy with me Mr.Suave vote, I think he is the most likely to be scum, but if I saw something brilliant I'd switch over to 5cvm. Not likely, but we'll see.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

@HackerHuck - What you have displayed, at least for me, is that Kiku is not operating off genuine reasoning. Were she actually trying to catch scum, her thinking would be different. However, what it looks like to me, is Kiku posting fabricated reasoning in order to appear like an unconvinced townie.

I'm looking at Kiku's posts, and I can't imagine that reasoning coming from town, but it makes perfect sense as scum.

I cannot logically prove that Kiku is scum based of this, but I have had great success in the past based off these kind of reads, and I am more convinced of Kiku's alignment at this point than Mr.Suave's.

unvote, Vote: Kikuchiyo
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

EBWOP: I am referring to the posts HackerHuck chose to quote, not his actually reasoning, although I do see ample merit in it.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Ok, obviously I failed to get my point across, so let me make myself clear.

Kiku is not playing from a town mindset, and her reasoning is fabricated, or so I believe.

This is why.

Kiku has been playing around with the two competing wagons, without committing to either of them, setting her up to pick one reasonable later based on what puts her in the best position. Yes this can be explained from a town perspective, but I feel it less likely.

This is not a new pattern though. Earlier she voted Nachomamma8 for not answering her questions. Later she changed that to because he refused, but again, this feels strongly of fabricated reasoning.

She doesn't seem clear about the reasons for the two larger wagons, and is flip flopping between them with little or no reasoning of her own.

The issue is that she is not establishing a position, while she is writing enough, and well enough to appear as though she is.

It is beneficial to scum to behave this way. Not to town.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

You have just illustrated my point in your last line.

I never even alluded to a policy lynch, I showed exactly what I perceived as a scum tell and acted on it.

Yes, you are showing your positions very well, but those are no positions at all.

1) You get to stay off the mislynch wagon, and get townie points for prolonging discussion, while actually doing next to nothing to derail the wagon.

2) The difference is that one is passive, the other is active. It makes a world of difference regarding your actual vote. In one case there are several viable candidates for your vote. In the other there is one. First you chose the first one, then the second. Yes, it is semantics, but it is still a discrepancy.

3) No you haven't
AT ALL.
"He might be scum, but he's probably just an asshole, but wait he could be scum, but no he's just an asshole, but maybe he's scum..."

You have no position on the actual players, only a policy of "don't quicklynch, more conversation." What more dry useless thing to say could you possibly come up with? You are clearly scum trying to look town.

You aren't scum hunting. You are protecting yourself from having to commit to opinions by having "town policy" reasons for being on wagons, not actual scum hunting.

This is beneficial to scum because it puts you in a position of not needing to commit your vote to a mislynch wagon, safe in the knowledge one will go through. If you can't work out why that's a good position for scum to be in, then you clearly have never had a scum role on this site.

It is not beneficial to town because you are not putting any effort into finding the scum, and your policy votes (because that is all they are), and allows scum players to slip by, by acting "pro-town" like you.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

I'm not sure you grasped my point. I don't have an issue with you're "more conversation, no quicklynch" policy, my issue is with you doing that rather than scumhunting.

I'm not sure if your second post is acknowledging that or something else.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

@Nachomamma8 - Your vote on me is completely baseless. You have less reason to vote me than I did on either of the people I voted for. You said I've been leaving bandwagons, I left one when I saw something better.

There is no reason for you to be voting me, especially not based on the reasons you presented.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

You don't have your facts right. I never voted 5cvm once during this thread. I said I could be convinced to switch over, but I was still happy with my Mr.Suave vote.

This is the first time I have changed my vote since I voted Mr.Suave in the first place. I was never on the 5cvm wagon, nor did I ever advocate it. You sir are either lying or mistaken, and your vote is still baseless.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:28 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Thank you. Your lack of inclination to check facts has been noted.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

When you voted me? It was 9:27.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

When you explained it is irrelevant. When you actually made the vote was when the reasons were in your head. That was when you thought I had voted 5cvm and chose to act on it.

This isn't really pointless actually. You're digging yourself into a hole here. First you vote me based on false assertions. Then you retract that vote based on false excuses. Then you dismiss the argument as pointless, when, though not hugely important, it is at least relevant.

Now what you have just shown is a scum slip if I ever saw one. You posted a vote, but only
later
did you come up with reasons to explain it. You're basing your excuse off of when you
explained
your vote, not when you
placed
it.

You could pass off the time issue as forgetting who you were voting for, or why you were voting them, but when you placed the vote, you
knew
what your reasons were. If the time was the issue, you wouldn't have retracted your vote, you would have explained the real reasons behind it, as you were clearly lucid when you made it.

You just admitted that you came up with the reasons for the vote
after
you made it. It can't be explained by you simply forgetting what the reasons were when you explained it, since you did not present new reasons when I called you on it. That my friend is a clear scum tell.

unvote, Vote: Nachomamma8
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

@Nacho - I'm sorry I lost you. The whole case boils down to the fact that you did not have reasons for your vote until after you placed it. The only way that is possible, since you didn't have any other reasons, is that you fabricated those reasons after you placed the vote itself.

Town have no reason to do this, since they are actually trying to find scum, ergo you are scum.

Does that make sense?

@Kiku - I never advocated the 5cvm wagon, and I still don't. I think the wagon is stupid.

I did not vote you for slowing the wagon. If that were the reason, I'd be voting 5cvm, don't you think?

I voted you for avoiding establishing a position, as that is inherently scummy. Not because I think 5cvm is scum and I think you might be protecting him. Please get it straight before you attack me for the wrong reasons.

As you are inevitably going to question me about why I think the wagon is stupid, I don't see it as doing anything more than lynching a lurker. He just isn't paying attention to the game, hence the vague scum tells that have arisen.

I said I could be convinced, and that would take some legitimate scummy behavior to add to his anti-town behavior. Then I would vote for him.

Mr.Suave had a legitimate scum tell, as has already been pointed out, hence my vote on him.

Kiku then presented scum behavior, then Nacho presented a concrete scum tell. That is the pattern of my voting.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:44 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

I think he's town.

No scum player would ever play that idiotically D1 and expect not to be lynched. He just doesn't care, and the problem with that is that scum who don't care and town who don't care look exactly the same. So to me this wagon has 1/12 chance of hitting scum, and I don't buy it.

Any of you who "support" this wagon, please answer me as to why 5cvm is more likely to be scum than mr.suave, kiku, or nachomamma.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

@Kiku

1) Unable to articulate? He didn't post anything. He just said he had a bad feeling about me. A couple posts later it's because of how I voted, which are not inconsistent, but taking into account the timeline it doesn't. Yes, perhaps he wanted to gauge reactions, but I find that very unlikely. What sort of reactions would he be looking for? His vote wasn't nearly strong enough to get a wagon going, so what? Let's see who else has a bad feeling about Gerhard? That doesn't make sense. If that's what he wanted he would have gotten more of a reaction by just asking everyone.

2) For the umpteenth time, my suspicion of you has absolutely nothing to do with 5cvm on any level in any way. Get that into your brian. I am suspicious of you because you have not established a position. Not because you do or don't suspect 5cvm specifically. You're riding the back of this wagon without even being on it. It's ridiculous.

3) My logic is sound. There are other possibilities, but I deem them unlikely, and not useful to bring up in discussion until the become important.

4) I have already laid out my thoughts on Nacho. 5cvm's move was stupid and anti-town, but not necessarily scummy.

5) I am doing no such thing. If new evidence were to be presented, I would consider switching. I would not have a problem lynching him because he is anti-town, but I would also have to be convinced that he is probably
scum

The massive difference between you and me, is I have laid out exactly who I think are most likely to be scum and why. You have done nothing close. I still have no idea who you think the scum are, just a vague idea that you would be ok with lynching 5cvm, and that you want to "encourage discussion," which is nice, but completely meaningless. I do that as scum all the time.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

EBWOP: I see what you are saying about raider. It is similar to what Kiku is doing, she's just better at it.

I'll bump him up to 3rd on my scum list, after Nacho and Kiku.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Seriously, why are people voting 5cvm? Kiku is
such
a better candidate, even Mr.Suave would be better.

Personally though, I think my case on Kiku is much better than my case on Nachomamma8, ironically because Kiku convinced me my tell wasn't as sure as I thought it was. So with that in mind,
unvote, Vote: Kikuchiyo

Also I don't have my probabilities wrong. If you want me to discount myself, that's reasonable. 1/11 of hitting scum. Happy? 5cvm is simply not going to flip scum. Yes he
might
be the scum, but he's played so deplorably bad, and attracted so much attention without advancing the mafia's goals at all. How is that scum mindset? That's what Kiku said in the beginning. He's just an asshole, or he doesn't care, or both.

We need to be lynching the people we are surest are scum, not the people whose play we don't like. If he lasts to Lylo he may be a liability, but are we really going to try and clean the town of bad townies rather than clean it of scum? I don't think so.

5cvm needs to get his act together, and if he tries to hide behind me saying we shouldn't lynch him, then he's probably scum, but for now there is no reason to be voting him over Kiku, Nacho, or Mr.Suave.

@HackerHuck - You just illustrated my point beautifully.
HackerHuck wrote:I would say that it's not a policy lynch to go after 5cvm for his behaviour and even Green Crayons has corroborated my assertion that scum do act that way from time to time. Yes, townies gambit too, but townies also do scummy things and get lynched for them, so that's a really crap reason not to vote for him. As to why he's higher on my list than those others, I don't really like the case on Nacho and while Kiku is creeping up my scum list with her reactions to your vote, I'm still happier lynching either Mr Suave or 5cvm. Considering my original vote was on 5cvm and nothing convinces me that Mr Suave is more likely to be scum, I'm not going to change my vote.
You just said here that scum behave that way from time to time. I'd bet hard cash that scum behave the way Kiku is right now a hell of a lot more, especially in an experienced game such as this. I'd love to convince you to lynch Kiku, but I'd be willing to settle for Mr.Suave. Since you seem to be fairly even in your suspicion of him and 5cvm, can I get you to vote Mr.Suave instead? I think he is much more likely to be scum than 5cvm, and he's been lurking away the wagon on him since it started. 5cvm is on V/LA, Mr.Suave isn't. So where is he? Oh yeah,
avoiding attention.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

xvart wrote:I would be willing to switch votes from 5cvm to MrSuave based on this post alone.
Great. Do it.

unvote, vote:Mr.Suave

@Nacho - There is no way you are going to convince me that's what happened, but I'm willing to drop it for now since there are two people I'd rather lynch than you.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Fair enough. Fortunately you aren't the person I have to convince to lynch you. However, I am not going to revisit the case on you until there is more to add.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

We need MOAR!
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

I feel pretty ok with this post. I like the content and
establishment of a position

@Phantom - Vote Mr.Sauve. He's clearly the better lynch.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Apparently not
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

I actually don't see a problem with it. He wants the game to keep moving, so he asks the mod where we're at. Perhaps the mod has a couple maybes, or he found one and the guy just hasn't posted yet. It's off topic, so I don't see how it's relevant.

If he tries to pass it off as pro-town activity, then we have an issue.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

How could he have given up? He hasn't even defended himself yet.

I wonder if this is why people always think he looks scummy...
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

The usual response to being at L-2 is to defend yourself. Just saying.
MrSuave wrote:okay, so I'm at L-2 because of my odd comment. other than that, why are people voting me?
The burden of proof is on you at the moment, not on us. Part of the reason people are voting you is for lurking. If you want to not be lynched, convince me.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

@HackerHuck - Accepted, thank you.

@MrSuave - Show me a better lynch and I'll take it. If you want to go after Kiku or Nacho I'm happy to listen. I would love to be wagoning kiku right now, but I don't feel I have sufficient influence in the town to shift it's opinion so dramatically, though it seems I succeeded with you.

So here you go, I'll give you an out.

1) Tell me why I shouldn't lynch you.
2) Convince me someone else is scum.

If your points are valid I'll take it.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Nice avatar
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

I'm cool with the extension, but the replacements
will post.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

MrSuave - You are not trying. You haven't done shit since I voted you. At this point it would be more beneficial to the town to mislynch you rather than a scummy, cuz they will keep you around till lylo, and you will make us lose.

Prove me wrong.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

@HackerHuck - I meant to imply nothing of the sort. I believe him to be scum at this point, but I aslo wished convey that even just posting a scum list at this point is not going to save him. I intend to lynch him until he modifies his play to such an extent that he rivals Albert B. Rampage in his ability to find scum.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

@Xvart - What did you find scummy about MrSuave in the first place?
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

xvart wrote:I initially did not like his "happy New Year" post, especially when he had not commented on the vote on him, nor provided any discussion. He did not mention anything of the sort about posting later. It appeared to be an obvious posting as not to get prodded or possibly active lurking. Then, when another vote (or couple votes, can't remember) were placed on him the only thing he said was "le gasp." So I put my vote on him to put him at L-2, which I was comfortable doing to see if that would make him take the votes more seriously. As I've said, I'm not sure if he is resigned scum now that he has so many votes or just a townie who doesn't know how to get out of the place he is in.
Really now? So the original scum tells that started this wagon in the first place had nothing to do with it? I find that very interesting indeed.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

We've been asking him repeatedly for scum lists, info, suspects, readings, thoughts, ideas, bloody anything. He clearly is not going to play ball. He claimed. Someone hammer him. He's had his chance.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

You haven't even posted suspects. I mean it's not like you're just not explaining your suspicions or votes, you're
doing absolutely nothing.

I mean really, what could we have expected in the end game? You are not trying, you are not posting content, you haven't contributed, you haven't defended yourself, you haven't even tried not to get lynched!!

Someone drop it like its hot.

Green Canyons, your info will be just as good tomorrow as it is now. The only reason to delay a hammer is if the info is relevant to the lynchee, and may be influenced by him. This is not the case, so I don't see how waiting will add to it. We need to move into D2 so that the people on MrSuave's wagon can move on to something new, and will be able to act on your information.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

It's not detrimental, but it is annoying. I don't have the option of hammering since I'm already voting him, but if anyone wants to, please be my guest.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

I dispute that that was a scum tell at all. I have had qualms at all about my play so far.

I thought the day should have ended, and I stand by it. If he had info he was free to post it.

Your other points about me are stupid.

1) I said I'd be good with a policy lynch. Was, still am. He deserved to die.

2) Xvart ignored the reasons for the initial case. That I find interesting. If you take issue with that, bite me.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

vote: Kikuchyio

Waayyyy too "ok" with every viable option. Throughout the day you failed to establish a legitimate and questionable position. Therefore you "rode" the tide during the day in order to avoid suspicion. I wonder what role has motivation to do that?
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

MacavityLock wrote:If GC had info, you potentially prevented him from providing it.
No. I had no power to prevent him from posting his information, please don't pretend like I did.
MacavityLock wrote:OK, but how did you know he was town?
I didn't. I thought he was scum. The post you are taking issue with was meant to imply that I would have no remorse if he were town. He deserved it.
MacavityLock wrote:You failed to answer my questions about this. What was interesting about it? Was it scummy? If so, what's scummy about it?
It thought "bite me" made it pretty clear I had no intention of answering that question. I am not going to until the time I deem most opportune. That time may never come.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Kiku wrote:I didn't see a concrete "reason" as to why one was scummier than the other. YOU CLEARLY DID. What made 5cvm scummier than Suave?
When did I say 5cvm was scummier? I think you need to read the thread a tad more closely before youask me idiotic questions.
MacavityLock wrote:You're right, prevented is the wrong word. Encouraged others to not allow the information to get out is the better phrase.
I explained why already. Please go back and look.
MacavityLock wrote:The wording you used suggests that you knew he was town.
Why don't you point that wording out to me.
MacavityLock wrote:No, it was not clear. It is now. It's also pretty clear that you're just trying to avoid answering my (reasonable) question.
Good. Glad we're settled on that.

If a case ever comes up on xvart, I will happily answer that question. Until then it would not be prudent.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Wolframnhart wrote:GH I am curious, what do you think about Raiders claim and the fact he says he killed HH?
Honestly I don't know what to make of it. I am very interested to hear why he chose HH of all people, because that seems to me like an exceedingly plausible scum NK.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

MacavityLock wrote:MrSuave - You are not trying. You haven't done shit since I voted you. At this point it would be more beneficial to the town to mislynch you rather than a scummy, cuz they will keep you around till lylo, and you will make us lose.

Prove me wrong.
Yes, obviously this post makes the assumption he is town. I was speaking to him, and it is not useful to do so as if he were scum, since he will argue from the standpoint that he is town. That is a far cry from me believing him to be town. This is how you argue with people.

I do not have a case on xvart, nor do I wish to make one. If one arose however, I would have something to add to it.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

I have been role blocked two nights in a row, and they have been revealed to have a rolecop, so they clearly know that I am the cop. Therefore it is no longer useful to conceal my role from the town. Obviously there is an SK, since having two vigs would be stupid. the town would have more kills than the scum would.

N1 I investigated kiku, no result, and N2 I investigated macavitylock, no result. At least we know where their roleblock is going.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

1) I got "no results" and went from there.

2) It is possible that Kiku jailkept me, but I find it highly doubtful. The presence of a rolecop near guarantees it was the scum in my mind.

3) I am Peter Syme, the head of Klein and Utterson. Flavor is I have access to the company databases and I can check up on people.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Macavitylock wrote:Are you 100% sure that "No result" is not the expected result from an innocent investigation?
Yes. I asked the mod.
Macavitylock wrote:When do you receive your cop result, over the night or at the beginning of the following day?
I don't know. I would assume at night though. Both times the day had already started and my PM was waiting for me.
Macavitylock wrote:GK, why did you investigate who you did?
I investigated Kiku because she was my D1 suspect, and I investigated Macavitylock for my own sense of vindication, and because I didn't have a better option in mind.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Nacho wrote:GK, if you got a guilty on Maccavitylock, what would you do the following day?
That is irrelevant. That did not happen, therefore it would simply be a theory discussion. If it's really that important to you ask me again.
Macavitylock wrote:Mind checking timestamps?
It seems I got them at night.
Macavitylock wrote:Any reason you didn't investigate kiku again, given that you had voted for her again, and was I assume one of your top suspects?
I did not know if I had been roleblocked or if Kiku was somehow investigation immune. Regardless it seemed a more fruitful endeavor to try someone else.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Nacho wrote:GK just jumped in my suspect list because of his latest post. He responded almost immediately after someone mentioned he wasn't around, and his last post is just... lazy.

GK, I asked you the question for 2 reasons: to see if your sanity was guaranteed, and to see if you had thought of the possibilities of being insane, naive, etc...
If you think its lazy, well you're probably right, but there really isn't anything I can do about that.

No I hadn't thought about being insane or naive, but that doesn't make sense with the flavor. If I'm checking company records that only I have access to I should be right every time, now shouldn't I? Maybe someone can break in and alter them, and is so investigation immune.

However, since you ask, I would make a case on them as best I could, and if I was unable to get the lynch through, I would claim and present my information.

I am of the opinion that it is not useful to consider insanity or other conditions until they have been proven to exist. If I get a guilty result I go for it.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

I don't see how it makes a difference. You either believe me or you don't, and there is not much I can do to alter your opinions of my protownness before my results become of consequence.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

I have honestly forgotten who my suspects were. I've picked up my prod, so I'm going to start fresh and reread. See you in a few hours if I finish.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Hurm...

I claim scum.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Ah but I am scum, and I claim scum for several reasons. 1) it forces you to lynch me, and takes away any chance for you to learn who my actually scum parter(s) are, which there is no harm in me telling you, and because I told you, everyone's reactions to this must be null tells, and my fellow scum will go anonymous.

2) it is going to force at least some activity in this game so that I do some good and satisfy my win condition on my way out. I have not been an active player, due to some real life issues, so I am creating the best position or my fellow scum so that they will not be burdened with a lurker.

3) I can openly communicate with my fellow scum before the night phase and help direct the NK, forcing you to either let me do it or end the day by killing me and forfeiting whatever information you might have gaining.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Why would you doubt my scum claim? It may or may not satisfy mmy win condition, but what if I'm a jester?
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

@Nacho - Why haven't you voted me?

@peanutman - Why haven't you voted me?
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Macavitylock wrote:Gerhard, I'd like to hear your true night actions as well.
What reason would I have to tell you?
Pulindar wrote:Not at all true. How do you figure all responses must be null reads?
Looking at the way people react to me claiming scum is inevitably WIFOM.
Pulindar wrote:So by quiting now you may draw suspicions away, while at the same time you may die peacably, and since you thought you were going to die anyway it's all good. I have a question though. Could it also be that you're trying to draw more suspicion on the two people who were already suspect and trying to keep people like GC from suspecting others, like Slaxx and myself?
I never said I thought I would die anyway. I probably could have gotten on for some time before I was in any serious danger of being lynched for lurking. You are making my first point for me. You just described a WIFOM situation.
Pulindar wrote:Yet you haven't done that, why not?
I've yet to make a decision. Why would you expect me to answer this question? You seem to be forgetting that I am in a position of no longer needing to prove anything to any of you.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by Gerhard Krause »

My my my, this is taking too long. If you will all agree to vote, and lynch me in your immediate next posts, I will reveal my scum partner. No other deal will be acceptable, and my flip will ensure my honesty. If you choose not to act on my information, that is up to you, but you will have it for consideration none the less.
Gerhard Krause
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Gerhard Krause
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Gerhard Krause »

Whoever hammers, wait for me to post before you do. I am scum, so I will inevitably try and mislead you, but my information cannot hurt the town. If you use it right it will help you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”