Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by Kise »

Anti-prod. I need to check posts in between this post and my last one.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

DoS, you gave your list of top five mafia, but yet you are voting one of your bottom two. You say you have given extensive thought on Sir Chris and raider, what thoughts are those? Can you point out posts that have made you think that way? It seems odd you are targeting two people out if the 5 that you say followed chris, but you are not voting chris, or really giving much of a case against him, just a round about one through other players.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Omgus noted Hayker.

Also for those asking, that list isn't in any particular order, those are just my top five suspects, and as for chris. Lets see. His period of ranting at me, contains a blatant statement of tunneling, various AtE's and overall bullying of the rest of the town. What is there to like about him?
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I think he's cute. <3
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks for that Iec!
-Tyler Durden
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Hayker wrote:Gorrad
This is mostly because he keeps on giving every damn person a reasonable claim, stop doing this please and thanks
Hayker, you do not understand. This is a large theme, there is not a CHANCE that scum do not have safeclaims of some sort. By narrowing down flavor in-thread, I can attempt to force them to claim something that is NOT their safeclaim, making them risk counter-claim.

Besides, I've only done it, like, twice. If that. Hardly for 'every damn person'.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Does this mean we have to lynch Hayker instead? After that nice story he gave us? :(

Unvote; Vote: Hayker
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

DragonsofSummer wrote:Omgus noted Hayker.

Also for those asking, that list isn't in any particular order, those are just my top five suspects, and as for chris. Lets see. His period of ranting at me, contains a blatant statement of tunneling, various AtE's and overall bullying of the rest of the town. What is there to like about him?
Awww, the newbie player is now bullying? That's not nice =(. Also I have no idea what AtEs are.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Appeals to Emotion.
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Ebwop: Don't you dare pull the newbie card now chris.
-Tyler Durden
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Actually that was the mocking people who called me a newbie card, not so much the newbie card. =P

Also appeals to emotion more like "hey guys how has DoS looked good, read his posts and tell me." everyone: oh, he looks like crap, let's vote him.

Really appealing to pure emotion there, I am.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Unless me getting angry at being ignored is appealing to emotion, if so, sure.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I think the AtE claim is pretty valid. Mine felt pretty appealed-to.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by Cobalt »

I don't consider AtE to be inherently fallacious so I don't care.
hatersgonnahate.gif
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:05 pm

sir chris wrote:I've got a scum read on DoS, I would like every one to place their vote on this scummy bag of bones so when can lynch him and find a probable scum behind this mask of defense and vanishing and
then we can all just be great friends and have cookies
Bolded part.
sir chris wrote:You guys just piss me off, I've got to say. Wrong on one lynch, gee, let's just hop on another
sir chris wrote:I can't help but have regret when DoS still draws breath, and if that is a scumtell then you got a messed up book of scum tells.
Those are just a few of the statements you made that appeal to emotion in some fashion.
-Tyler Durden
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

Gorrad wrote:
This is mostly because he keeps on giving every damn person a reasonable claim, stop doing this please and thanks
Hayker, you do not understand. This is a large theme, there is not a CHANCE that scum do not have safeclaims of some sort. By narrowing down flavor in-thread, I can attempt to force them to claim something that is NOT their safeclaim, making them risk counter-claim.

Besides, I've only done it, like, twice. If that. Hardly for 'every damn person'.
Thrice actually. You throw out a bunch of things, and you even admitted to saying that you're trying to force people to make a particular claim. I just don't see how that is helping. You may as well leave the mafia to make their own safeclaim, because then they might make some fatal error that only someone with knowledge of the game could know.
Hell, their safeclaim can still EASILY be counterclaimed, it's not as if the mafia would know every single role and character in this game.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by Hayker »

DragonsofSummer wrote:Omgus noted Hayker.

Because every single time anyone ever votes you after you vote them it's an omgus, right?/sarcasm
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by Hayker »

Iecerint wrote:lol. hayker is scumlord.

So which one should I shoot? I wish the townies would play better. <_<
Well, well, well, "Captain Jack Sparrow"

I remember something being brought up about a single shot, but you yourself never did say you only had one did you. Why is it, that you, the man with a single shot, and no additional powder, bring up having another bullet to let loose?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

DragonsofSummer wrote:
sir chris wrote:I've got a scum read on DoS, I would like every one to place their vote on this scummy bag of bones so when can lynch him and find a probable scum behind this mask of defense and vanishing and
then we can all just be great friends and have cookies
Bolded part.
sir chris wrote:You guys just piss me off, I've got to say. Wrong on one lynch, gee, let's just hop on another
sir chris wrote:I can't help but have regret when DoS still draws breath, and if that is a scumtell then you got a messed up book of scum tells.
Those are just a few of the statements you made that appeal to emotion in some fashion.
The bolded part, for the very big record, was me being a smartass.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

but yeah, I do appeal to emotion a lot in general, I just think those are bad examples of me doing it.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I don't think it was ever confirmed he only had one shot. If he is Capt. Sparrow, then the odds are he would only have one bullet.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Hayker wrote:
Gorrad wrote:

Thrice actually. You throw out a bunch of things, and you even admitted to saying that you're trying to force people to make a particular claim. I just don't see how that is helping. You may as well leave the mafia to make their own safeclaim, because then they might make some fatal error that only someone with knowledge of the game could know.
Hell, their safeclaim can still EASILY be counterclaimed, it's not as if the mafia would know every single role and character in this game.
Hayker, do you know what a safeclaim is? It's a name the mod gives the scum that's GUARANTEED to not be in the game.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

DeathNote wrote:I don't think it was ever confirmed he only had one shot. If he is Capt. Sparrow, then the odds are he would only have one bullet.
Uhh... why would Sparrow only have one bullet? POTC flavor =/= KH flavor.
green shirt thursdays
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by Hayker »

Gorrad wrote:
Hayker wrote:
Gorrad wrote:

Hayker, do you know what a safeclaim is? It's a name the mod gives the scum that's GUARANTEED to not be in the game.
You're assuming the mod is giving safeclaims? I dunno...seems like an assumption that shouldn't be made.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Hayker wrote:
Gorrad wrote:
Hayker wrote:
Gorrad wrote:

You're assuming the mod is giving safeclaims? I dunno...seems like an assumption that shouldn't be made.
I want you to find me ONE large theme without safeclaims.

Seriously.

If the mod DIDN'T give safeclaims, all it would take is one mass-claim for the town to win without even trying. I give Slicey a LOT more credit than that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”