Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Maemuki »

If that isn't the most ironic thing I have ever seen you post DGB I don't know what is.
Question! If you want me to give my opinions on your opinions (...weird sounding I know), what was your case Sir Chris and Raider?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:23 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

DragonsofSummer wrote:If that isn't the most ironic thing I have ever seen you post DGB I don't know what is.
nvm <3
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Interesting Scum List.

Let me go back to ISO and retrieve your thoughts on me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Sir Chris »

OK for some fun, I have compiled EVERY post from DoS aside from his last few that mention me aside from referencing me for something unrelated to his perception of me/interaction with me.
DragonsofSummer wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:I don't think the voice matters much right now, it can't really help/hurt is either way so early as we have no idea what to make of it. I would guess scum, though.

I haven't liked any of Gorrad's posts, they seem to really dance around any issue and aren't, how to say, impressive to me.
unvote vote Sir Chris
Why do you feel the voice is any less important than any other player in the game? Why do you think it is scum related?

Also his posts have had zero content and have thrown around suspicion on players with no real reasoning. The quoted post is good evidence of such.
DragonsofSummer wrote:I would like to point out that Sir Chris who has said as little (of relevance) as foilist showed up when I posted a case against him and then disappeared again. Way way way scummy.

That is all.
DragonsofSummer wrote:
Unvote
There is a subtle difference in not posting, and posting nothing of content. For now you have started participating (as you state it is your day off) and so I am inclined to believe that which you say. (I also work retail I know how the hours can be).

The reason I was attacking you is because you had made no thoughts on anything or anyone in the game imo in your posts, not because of how few you had.

The omgus on me is noted, but I like the activity so no vote on you any more.

Cobalt makes a good point about Vaya wagon, but what do you think of RF's case against her as he is the only one on the wagon who has posted one?

vote Zwetschenwasser
his activity is definitely less than the other games I have seen him in.
OK so at this point those three posts are "Chris is not doing his scummy thing anymore." I am following you so far.
DragonsofSummer wrote:Ah but Chris when my main point for attacking you was that you had posted very little with no content. I at least have let my thoughts be known, and its not hypocritical because of this. The reason I left your case is because you have changed the way you are playing now with the reasoning that you have some free time today. Which is supported by the fact that you have been interacting as opposed to saying nothing.
Here he appears to be reasonable, "Hey Chris, while it is OK for you attacking me, here's why I am not dirty scum, I am not being a hypocrite!"
DragonsofSummer wrote:Chris you are tunnelling. Its a bad thing. In general on this site if people are ignoring it, it is because they don't believe it worth talking about at that point in time.
Here he relies on "the site" to back him up, but he doesn't really seem very suspicious of me.
DragonsofSummer wrote:I'm recently back from a break, my play style will be a little different than it was previously just based on time passed. Chris, I am not saying that you shouldn't look at me, I am just saying it appears you are looking at no one else (i.e. tunneling).

And I'm not saying they will ignore it forever, you misunderstand me. What I am saying is people have other concerns with other players they feel to be a better option than I am right now, so they are working those options instead.

You really feel I am being rigid and formal?

Also if you want to do more background on me or any player if you click on their profile you can look at all posts made by them through that (and as such games they have been in).
Here he outright says that I have a right to look his way. Also when I look in his background my notes are confirmed, ironically.
DragonsofSummer wrote:To answer the one question in your post, similar behavior is not necessarily scummy for two different people. Point out where I have tunneled and I will explain why its not. It doesn't seem I can win with you, either I am tunneling by defending myself from accusations, or I am just "shrugging" off what my attackers are saying by giving it minimal notice. You can't have both, pick the one you want and stop attacking me for the other.

You call me calling out Chris for lurking scummy because I was lurking too. Fine, but at least I was putting my opinions out there on someone. Which I did not feel he had done. Which was my actual case, not the lurking itself, and I would appreciate if people would stop mischaracterizing what I did.

Also note, that when I am attacking a player for what I feel is scummy my thoughts on other players is not nearly as important though they are there, and I don't feel the need to divulge every thought I have about the rest of the players in this game to stop giving the impression that I am tunneling. If thats how you see it, you and I just have a different view of how to play the game, its as simple as that.
I could note that when I was not here I had a vote down on Gorrad for reasons that are persisting a little bit, but beyond that, he still really hasn't given any thoughts on me, just a couple of notes to this point.
DragonsofSummer wrote:@Raider: How about my thoughts on Chris? Or my thoughts on you? You can't omit them just because you disagree with them. Also I believe that thoughts on 4 players at this point in the game is more than adequate. I know you disagree lets not argue that point because it will have the same result as an unstoppable force hitting an immovable object.
How about your thoughts on Chris indeed...
DragonsofSummer wrote:
Hayker wrote:DoS, you never seem to stick to your cases very hard. Generally when someone finds someone suspsicious, they keep going after them. You seem to hop form person to person, and never make more then an indirect reference to that person(specifically) again.

You have shown suspiscion for:Me,SirChris, Zwet and then Joe. You pursued Chris for awhile, but stopped, and went after the Zwet. After Zwet died, you targetted the next lurker, me.
You are right, I stopped attacking chris when he changed the behavior I was attacking him for. Zwet is dead, that ended that attack. I'm not attacking Joe for lurking but nice effort at that. Neither am I attacking you for lurking. I am attacking you because up until the last page where you had a ton of completely ludicrous statements you have done no scum hunting and tried to make it look like you were contributing with huge block posts explaining what happened in the KH games. Saying a lot, while saying nothing.

@Raider: I attacked Chris first, and just because I gave my thoughts after you gave yours on me doesn't make them any less valid.

On a related note, did anyone else notice, that in all of chris's posts on the last couple pages only 1 (thats all I can remember but it might have been 2) didn't include an urgent call for my lynch? Anybody else wanna say he isn't tunneling now?
He even notes here he stopped attacking me, and doesn't really make a point to say he changed his mind again. Huh.
DragonsofSummer wrote:Ooh Chris has convinced some people, and there is now a wagon on me. All I have to say is at this point I have posted way more than you are giving me credit for Chris, and given thoughts on multiple players.

Also I still <3 you dgb it would kill you not to be on a wagon on me I know.

My thoughts on all this. meh.
Again, he doesn't really give thoughts, he just says I've convinced people, statement of fact really.
DragonsofSummer wrote:You say I've been defending myself most of the game but I disagree, I've been having conversations with people about their suspicion of me. All I bring to the town is my vote, so if I am lynched today thats fine, the town could do a lot worse with its d1 lynch. I do think that when I flip town chris and raider should be under a ton of scrutiny tomorrow also cobalt.
Then suddenly me and raider should be lynched, OK.

and then finally
DragonsofSummer wrote:Chris keeps telling me to post a defense, when really all I would say against his case has been posted before and I see no reason to post it all again.

Also for when I am dead because I feel fairly certain that no matter what I say will change the lynch away from me today.

My top 5 scums:
Sir Chris
Raider
Cobalt
Hayker
Joe478

Thats all I got.

Also Iec, at the rate my wagon was growing I wanted to make sure I could get at least a partial claim out there before my lynch in case I wasn't back before it happened, so I put that part. I don't intend to claim my full role until L-1.
I am at the top of his scum list.

Am I the only person not seeing the logical jump here?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Sir Chris wrote:Am I the only person not seeing the logical jump here?
I saw it a while back, of course that is what makes me on the list right behind you because I said something.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by Kdub »

xRECKONERx wrote:@Kdub: Is that all you can go on in this game? My opinion on zwet based on meta from another game I played with him? After all the content that has been posted, you're still hung up on that?
It's a pretty major point that you seem to be trying to avoid rather than addressing it directly. You earlier claimed to be "60%" certain that zwet was scum (quite significant given that a random player is probably only 20-25% to be scum) based on his EoW meta, and my opinion is that an objective observer who read through that game and this game would conclude that his play was different. Anyway, I'll post some quotes later for people to evaluate for themselves, but how about you post some evidence that made you so certain about zwet?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Im back from my last minute V/LA, I should have posted something saying i got a call and had to go out of town and just got back, i thought the mod would but i see nothing was said. I will be doing a re-read (ugh again) and posting either tonight or tomorrow.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Iecerint wrote:I miss RF, too.
I'm in finals week. I really need to catch up, but my mind is feeling sluggish as of late, so my analysis would be sub-par at best.

I'm also not on my comp that much lately.

I don't really have the energy to catch up from back when it was page 40-something.

I miss you too, though <3
don't you feel silly now?
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Cobalt »

RayFrost wrote:
Iecerint wrote:I miss RF, too.
I'm in finals week. I really need to catch up, but my mind is feeling sluggish as of late, so my analysis would be sub-par at best.

I'm also not on my comp that much lately.

I don't really have the energy to catch up from back when it was page 40-something.

I miss you too, though <3
replace out you lazy slob
hatersgonnahate.gif
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Cobalt wrote:replace out you lazy slob
I can't entrust another being with the awesomeness that is my role :roll:
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay, here's the thing, Kdub:

Zwet was pushing lynches and such in that game, yes. But that was also when he was being active in pushing said lynches, and I believe the size of the game had a lot to do with it. Here, he was kinda coasting along... and he'd hop on just to comment on shit that had NO relevance or wasn't pressing then log off.

I wasn't 60% based on his meta, and I'm not basing his meta solely off of that game. I was 60% on zwet because he did not do ANY scumhunting here, he did not ATTEMPT to respond to posts, and regardless of meta, that can't be tolerated. I used meta as an excuse to lynch him because I was sure that
no self-respecting town player would play in such poor fashion
green shirt thursdays
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Since everyone is so busy how about we just go ahead and finish DoS and we can all enjoy a nice long christmas break.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Sir Chris wrote:Since everyone is so busy how about we just go ahead and finish DoS and we can all enjoy a nice long christmas break.
No.

I finish reading and give you the brilliance that is my analysis,
then
we finish whoever I say to finish dammit!
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Cobalt »

I already finished.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Iecerint »

OK, Reckoner looks like definite scum in that post -- that, or he is not a very pragmatic player at all. As such, I am ever so slightly more comfortable with lynching DoS.

RF, I encourage you to say something about DoS ("He is naughty!" v. "He is nice!") ASAP. This goes for all the fence-sitters.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Kdub »

xRECKONERx wrote:I used meta as an excuse to lynch him because I was sure that
no self-respecting town player would play in such poor fashion
Have you ever played with zwet when he was town?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Scum read on DoS:

this post

as well as his claim of "powerful town role" makes me read scum through and through.

also see: SC's case
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Iecerint »

He softclaimed VT this game. The "powerful town role" quote is from the other game where he was a very very very scummy PR townie.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

No, I have not. Not besides this game. I think.

And I know how bad that last post sounds, but I'm done trying to hide behind meta as an excuse to lynch zwet. I said I wanted to policy lynch him after playing with him as scum in Empire at War, and I think he deserved to be lynch. I'll stand by that.
green shirt thursdays
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Kdub »

Fine, if you are admitting that you were not being honest about the zwet-meta thing, that settles my point about your earlier posts. It's still scummy though. I'm keeping my vote for now.

I'm still suspicious of the SirPent/Maemuki player slot, but I will wait until Maemuki posts more to decide on her.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Iecerint wrote:He softclaimed VT this game. The "powerful town role" quote is from the other game where he was a very very very scummy PR townie.
Oh, okay...

I hadn't really gotten the context for that yet :oops:

Anyway, I'm off to resume reading here.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Sir Chris wrote:Since everyone is so busy how about we just go ahead and finish DoS and we can all enjoy a nice long christmas break.
Seriously. That's the towniest post I've ever read.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

lawl DGB.

This thread needs moar Hayker.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Hayker »

Scum list eh?/ There are a few names roaming around my mind From greatest to least:

DoS
He's pretty much rubbed me the wrong way the whole game, on top of the inconsistancy with suspecting Chris
/vote:DragonsofSummer

MafiaSSK
I LOVE SCUMHUNTING LETS SCUMHUNTGUYS COME ON SCUMHUNTING WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gorrad
This is mostly because he keeps on giving every damn person a reasonable claim, stop doing this please and thanks

DGB
The scumslip, and the mess that her previous one left her in. I dislike how he wanted to ignore Iec's warning about hammering Zwet. However, DGB's play has been much better than Discodes, which is why she's on the bottom

This is all that really stands out to me at the moment.

Also, I merely asked Pent about his expierience because I wanted to see if it lined up with Mufasa's expierience.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Iecerint »

lol. hayker is scumlord.

So which one should I shoot? I wish the townies would play better. <_<

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”