890: Cults of Darkness and Shadow - Game over!

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

Call it buddying, but I stated in an earlier post my reads. Look at who are the top two scum...
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Chaco »

I asked for a case, thank you. Not a one liner. That gives me nothing to respond to. If you are looking for towns best interest it is best that I mount a defense, I cannot do that from a one liner. And also, I want you to post yours before Semi.

Semi, if you would, do not post a case before Dramonic does.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, I'll summarize it for you.

You buddied to Seacore, hard: You say it's "an elaborate technique to get a better grasp at his alignment and flip the table against him when he tries to pull and WIFOM and...". No. It's buddying. It's scummy.

You supported a double lynch: No, I am not OMGUSing you because you voted me yesterday and frankly I could care less. We already have a pair of scumkills per night (barring successful protect), we dont need extra kills. EVEN if a cop has two guilties. Cops can be scum here. What's more, you supported the double lynch on the first day, where there is NO information at all.

You want the lynch to occur before I come in: Why are you rushing the day? I got just as much time to get up to date even without a preemptive lynch. Is my opinion that alarming to you?

You backtrack a lot on Semi: Wishy-washy, a lot. One moment you suspect him, the next "he's right", then you IGMEOY, then "you'll go with him". Either you like his play or you dont. Get a conviction and stick to it.

Throwing your incant in then vanishing: You could have waited til you can actually post to vote, instead of going "Incant, will explain later". Incidentally, you never did. Wasn't it you who said earlier we should be extra careful before incanting?

We'll start with that :)
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
tracker
tracker
Goon
tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by tracker »

Incantation Count

Chaco - 2(semioldguy, dramonic)

Not Incanting - 8(SerialClergyman, DisCode, startransmission, Snow_Bunny Faraday, Deathsauce, Magua, Snow_Bunny)

The Ritual will only take 9 incantations to complete 6:00pm Sunday the 13th of December (site time)

Hello everyone, I will be replacing Percy as your moderator for a while. I'll do my best to get on and post the incantation count once a day and answer all your questions to the best of my ability.

also I will try and keep the format as close as I can to the orginal

With 10 alive it takes 10 to incant
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

^So good I didn't even notice you weren't Percy the first time I read it. Good job ^_^
DeathSauce wrote:Did a reread during the night and I take back what I said about Magua being mipe's partner. Still think Snow_bunny is scummish.
I'm still waiting to hear such reasons of why you find me scummy. Your ISO shows no trial of that.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Chaco, there are several things that you said you'd do that you never did. Have a look back through your own posts and look at the things you said you'd discuss or answer but never did. Yes, this post is actively avoiding stating a case from me against you, I'd like you to adress this first before it gets further out of mind.

Here are a couple things for reference that I felt you never really got back to:
Chaco wrote:I'll reply tomorrow Semi, too long of post for my phone. But I think we missed each other. In terms of the posts.
Chaco wrote:
Incant: Mipe

The way he's acting, he needs to be incanted.

Sorry, I'll give more explanation later. but I really gotta go right now.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Chaco »

@Dramonic:

Point 1: Not much I can say here besides reiterating what I said. Also, you've buddied Semi does that make you scum? Seacore was town and his buddying was scummy?

Point 2: This is really null 80% of all players supported this.

Point 3: How is this even a point? You're give yourself too much credit. I thought it would be better for you to catch up over the night phase and post your thoughts after having time to read and not have the usual "Still reading" junk.

Point 3:No, I didn't backtrack on Semi. You're basically saying that--well example:

You think player A is scummy.
Player A says something you agree with.
You agree with it.

Does that make you scum for agreeing with someone you suspect? I really think you are grasping for material and don't see why half of these are points...

Point 4: I explained why I did that, as I was not sure when I would be back. Not to AtE, but if you want to penalize me for a death in my family have at it. I stated I'd be gone and wasn't sure how long in a response to Magua.

Semi, the last point regards you. I can't really say much about the first quote other than I didn't get to it. Sorry, I guess.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:09 am

Post by dramonic »

Chaco wrote:@Dramonic:

Point 1: Not much I can say here besides reiterating what I said. Also, you've buddied Semi does that make you scum? Seacore was town and his buddying was scummy?

Point 2: This is really null 80% of all players supported this.

Point 3: How is this even a point? You're give yourself too much credit. I thought it would be better for you to catch up over the night phase and post your thoughts after having time to read and not have the usual "Still reading" junk.

Point 3:No, I didn't backtrack on Semi. You're basically saying that--well example:

You think player A is scummy.
Player A says something you agree with.
You agree with it.

Does that make you scum for agreeing with someone you suspect? I really think you are grasping for material and don't see why half of these are points...

Point 4: I explained why I did that, as I was not sure when I would be back. Not to AtE, but if you want to penalize me for a death in my family have at it. I stated I'd be gone and wasn't sure how long in a response to Magua.

Semi, the last point regards you. I can't really say much about the first quote other than I didn't get to it. Sorry, I guess.
numbering fail on your part :P

1: I'm not buddying to SOG, I'm voting like him. Under that basis you could say every bandwagon of more than 1 is buddying. Even if Seacore flipped town, it doesnt make the buddying any less scummy.

2: It's not null. Just because more than the 25% of a game does something doesnt make it any less scummy. It's antitown any way you look at it.

3: The only difference is that I wouldnt have had the time to post the "still reading" junk. How is that helping me?

4: No, but you stated boldly you didnt trust him and next thing we know you're saying he's totally right

5: While I'm sad to hear that, it doesnt revoke the point. You shouldn't just throw in a vote, knowing you wont be able to justify it.
I'm a hoot
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Chaco »

1: In actuality it loses the basis, but thats besides the point. There are hints of buddying to SOG, besides the voting.

2: So 80% of this game is anti town? Why only point it out on me then?

3: It helps everyone else, it wasn't for you.

4: I never admitted he was totally right, I said he did a good job of representing his side.

5: It's what I chose to do, so no matter what you think of it whats done is done. It was my choice as it was the better one.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

In a way we're limited in information because mipe was so clearly scum. It's quite irritating.

DeathSauce - could you elaborate on Magua and mipe? What about your reread caused you to take back the accusation?
I'm old now.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Waiting for DS...

tracker
tracker
Goon
tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by tracker »

Incantation Count

Not Incanting - 8(SerialClergyman, DisCode, startransmission, Snow_Bunny Faraday, Deathsauce, Magua, Snow_Bunny)

The Ritual will only take 9 incantations to complete 6:00pm Sunday the 13th of December (site time)

After this, I will be on every day and check for questions and such, but I don't think I will post an incantation count unless it's changed or two or three days have ellipsed.

Thanks Snow Bunny

With 10 alive it takes 10 to incant
Show
-Tracker

Need a replacement in [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12810&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=]Cults of Darkness and Shadow[/url] replacing Discord, please help

Willing to cross-replace
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Post by startransmission »

Hey, been busy at work- but I promise to comment on stuff tomorrow.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:23 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Snow_Bunny's scumminess is based on pushing a policy lynch while trying to refrain from calling it that, also, and the early player analysis (something I often see from scum).

A point in her favor is the catch of mipe's statement about "5 non-holy players". That was interesting and deserves further analysis.

Serial, my switch on Magua was due to re-reading all his posts instead of just the one where he unvoted mipe, got more of a town read after doing that.
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by startransmission »

I think Chaco is town. I find the points that semi and dramonic are using against him are weak. Chaco has done well with pointing out why. And I also see a buddying between Semi and Dramonic.

Incant: Dramonic
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:35 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SerialClergyman wrote:In a way we're limited in information because mipe was so clearly scum. It's quite irritating.
I agree with this. But, this can't stop us from finding the remaining scums.
startransmission wrote:I think Chaco is town. I find the points that semi and dramonic are using against him are weak. Chaco has done well with pointing out why. And I also see a buddying between Semi and Dramonic.

Incant: Dramonic
Why Dramonic and not SOG?

And what makes you think Chaco is town?

SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:44 am

Wow, game got slow.

I echo SB in asking why you think Chaco is town.

And where's the buddying? Aside from the fact that they agree each other? Is it a sign of scum buddying to town or scum teaming up on town?
I'm old now.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Chaco »

semioldguy wrote:Seacore also has a lot of buddy-ing and "I agree" attitude.
dramonic wrote:I couldnt agree more, SOG.
Double standard?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:00 am

Post by dramonic »

*facepalm*

do you need a drawing?
I'm a hoot
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Chaco »

No, but you're denying a basis of the Seacore-Chaco buddying which applies to the SOG-Dramonic buddying.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Magua »

I've been thinking. Darkness cult killed Seacore. Darkness cult is already down a member. One would expect this would meant that Darkness cult legitimately thought that Seacore was a cultist.

Looking back, I think the person who was strongest on the "Seacore is cult" wagon is Discode.

Unfortunately, Discode hasn't posted in over a week.
Mod, prod Discode please.

So, for a second place guess, I'm going to go with startransmission, who was early on the Seacore wagon and late on the mipe wagon.

Incant: startransmission
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Faraday »

/will post tomorrow. Had a busy day.

Sorry :/ studying is killing me.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
tracker
tracker
Goon
tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by tracker »

Another point flares. The ends of the illuminated points form an equilateral triangle, harmonising with the pure beauty of the ordered universe.

Incantation Count

dramonic -1(startransmission)
startransmission -1(Magua)

Not Incanting - 8(SerialClergyman, DisCode, Snow_Bunny Faraday, Deathsauce, Snow_Bunny)

The Ritual will only take 8 incantations to complete 6:00pm Wednesday 19th of December (site time)

Prodded: Discord

9 to incantions are currently required to complete the ritual
Show
-Tracker

Need a replacement in [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12810&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=]Cults of Darkness and Shadow[/url] replacing Discord, please help

Willing to cross-replace
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Magua, do you care which scum team we lynch today?
I'm old now.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Magua »

SerialClergyman wrote:Magua, do you care which scum team we lynch today?
Not particularly. Any scum lynch is a good lynch. I simply think it's easiest to follow back from why Seacore would die and find those who would see him as a threat.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”