hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:49 am

Post by hewitt »

You're voting for a player who's replacing? That's a pretty bullshit move.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 am

Post by dank »

bigmc109 wrote:Sorry, hit post too soon.

Do I think SW is scummy? Yes. Do I think MR was particularly scummy before he asked for a replacement? No, I had a null read on him. But the fact of the matter is he flaked as soon as he had a load of pressure on him, and that is scummier than SW's hot-and-cold play thus far.
Or.. he's an obvious newbie to the game, and after Saber and others jumped all over him, he felt overwhelmed? I thought it was pretty obvious that's what happened.

Tell me, he's said he's new to the game, and everyone could tell. It was also plainly obvious he got overwhelmed towards the end. Why would scumNoob MR replace out in that situation while townNoob MR stays in? Explain that please.

You're somehow saying that means he's scum, which is both ignorant and taking advantage of a situation. Sounds like you want to lynch MR quickly before he even gets a replacement, simply because he asked for one.

Oh, and please give me an example of saber's hot play, since he's been so "hot and cold". Interesting underhanded defense of his play, back it up.

major FOS bigmc

Saber goes today. You're very high on my list tomorrow.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:41 am

Post by saberwolf »

dank wrote:
bigmc109 wrote:Sorry, hit post too soon.

Do I think SW is scummy? Yes. Do I think MR was particularly scummy before he asked for a replacement? No, I had a null read on him. But the fact of the matter is he flaked as soon as he had a load of pressure on him, and that is scummier than SW's hot-and-cold play thus far.
Or.. he's an obvious newbie to the game, and after Saber and others jumped all over him, he felt overwhelmed? I thought it was pretty obvious that's what happened.

Tell me, he's said he's new to the game, and everyone could tell. It was also plainly obvious he got overwhelmed towards the end. Why would scumNoob MR replace out in that situation while townNoob MR stays in? Explain that please.

You're somehow saying that means he's scum, which is both ignorant and taking advantage of a situation. Sounds like you want to lynch MR quickly before he even gets a replacement, simply because he asked for one.

Oh, and please give me an example of saber's hot play, since he's been so "hot and cold". Interesting underhanded defense of his play, back it up.

major FOS bigmc

Saber goes today. You're very high on my list tomorrow.
I'm starting to think:

Dank, MR, ??? as mafia

MC and Lynx as werewolves.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Lynx The Antithesis
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Lynx The Antithesis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Lynx The Antithesis »

I personally think newb townies would give up much more than newb scum. But a request for a replacement should have no impact. Voting someone for replacing out is foolish really. Big's vote seems nearly as opportunistic as saber's.
Saaberwolf wrote:I'm starting to think:

Dank, MR, ??? as mafia

I don't think you can even try to be any more useless. Do you not understand that predicting multiple scum teams on Day 1 is extremely worthless?

Oh and V/LA until Wednesday. I'll might be able to get a post in here and there, but I have alot of finals these next two days.
If you got it flaunt it.
-Judas Iscariot
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:04 am

Post by saberwolf »

Lynx The Antithesis wrote:I personally think newb townies would give up much more than newb scum. But a request for a replacement should have no impact. Voting someone for replacing out is foolish really. Big's vote seems nearly as opportunistic as saber's.
Saaberwolf wrote:I'm starting to think:

Dank, MR, ??? as mafia

I don't think you can even try to be any more useless. Do you not understand that predicting multiple scum teams on Day 1 is extremely worthless?

Oh and V/LA until Wednesday. I'll might be able to get a post in here and there, but I have alot of finals these next two days.
I'm more useful than you know. I'm showing you my thoughts on certain players, which may reveal alignments and sides later on when them or myself are lynched. I also can be rather good at predictions sometimes. In killers mafia I managed to post a prediction of everyone's alignment and which team they belonged to, and I was 100% correct, with the only exception of I replaced my role (SK), with another player (VT), for obvious reasons, but I managed to peg all four scum, NKing three of them personally, and even managed to group them in the right teams. I find my gut can be more useful than my head sometimes, so I listen to it from time to time.

Please note that both dank and lynx never bother to show me or anyone else why my cases are bad or where I lack in scumhunting. They both prefer to just shoot me down by calling me a bad player in an attempt to discredit me in everyone else's eyes. Classic scum move.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:18 am

Post by dank »

Note that besides me and lynx, no one even acknowledged your cases.

If anyone besides saber actually supports what he is saying and would like to know why I disagree, I can explain it. Explaining to someone who will be lynched today why his cases suck, I see no reason to do. Even you, saber, I think can figure out why.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:22 am

Post by saberwolf »

dank wrote:Note that besides me and lynx, no one even acknowledged your cases.

If anyone besides saber actually supports what he is saying and would like to know why I disagree, I can explain it. Explaining to someone who will be lynched today why his cases suck, I see no reason to do. Even you, saber, I think can figure out why.
by explaining to me why they suck:

1. I gain insight for future games

2. You help the others see where you stand and how good of a case you had on me to support my lynch. Showing the others just why my cases suck would give you more town cred then if you just simply dismiss them, saying it's not worth your time because I'll be lynched. What makes you so sure I'll be lynched? IT almost sounds like you're no longer scumhunting, but holding your breath, waiting for someone to finish off the mislynch.
Show

dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:34 am

Post by dank »

lol, Saber, you are not one to learn from your mistakes. Why waste my time? :)

And, the case on you doesn't need anymore explanation, its been beaten to death by now. There are just a few people who, while they say agree with your lynch, refuse to put up the final vote or two. Its practically unanimous that you're scummy and lynchworthy, its just been dragging on for too long (the reasons for this will be examined in more detail tomorrow).

Explaining your cases' flaws is not only a waste of time because you'll be lynched, but because they're plainly obvious (again, the town's ignored them for a reason). Why not ask the rest of the town what they think, since you're looking so desperately for helpful input?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:39 am

Post by dank »

Also- V/LAish till friday. Got 4 finals in 4 days coming up.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:46 am

Post by saberwolf »

dank wrote:lol, Saber, you are not one to learn from your mistakes. Why waste my time? :)

And, the case on you doesn't need anymore explanation, its been beaten to death by now. There are just a few people who, while they say agree with your lynch, refuse to put up the final vote or two. Its practically unanimous that you're scummy and lynchworthy, its just been dragging on for too long (the reasons for this will be examined in more detail tomorrow).

Explaining your cases' flaws is not only a waste of time because you'll be lynched, but because they're plainly obvious (again, the town's ignored them for a reason). Why not ask the rest of the town what they think, since you're looking so desperately for helpful input?
This whole post is pointless. You might as well have ignored me. Nowhere does it explain why my cases are bad. Once again you're shooting me down with no real justification as to why, and you refuse to do anything I ask of you. None of this is pro-town behaviour.
Show

Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by Paradoxombie »

Lowell wrote:
Paradoxombie wrote:I meant I've never played this setup before and I was wondering what to expect. The closest I've played is 6:3:3 nightless and that was one big clusterfuck, imo. Weren't you also in that game Lowell?
I was there. All I remember about that game is that I was great in it.
I thought you did pretty poorly, but I don't remember well enough to tell why. I just remember it was a lurker fest, and full of a lot of opportunistic voting. The town was systematically wiped out by both scum teams, and no one was around to scumhunt effectively. At least this game isn't all lurkers.

Scott Brocious-you made a point before about saber acting like the previous game where he was VT. You also seem to say his behavior has been changing. Is his behavior different from the other game now?

Regarding Saber's cases, they seem like an attempt to look town and secure a lynch other than himself more than to find scum. His point by point analysis seems juvenile, just trying to rack up as big of a case as he could. His statement that he only made the cases out of boredom does not ring true to me. How many games are you in right now saber?

I don't like BigMc's response to MR's replacement.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:50 pm

Post by saberwolf »

*facepalm*

No, paradox, I made this case to show how scummy they are, but I totally want myself lynched :roll:

You're a fucking idiot.The whole point of this game is to make cases of why other people are better lynches. I have not done anything to distort the truth, all of my cases are 90-100% accurate, the difference being in areas where I may have reached conclusions of opinion, but you cannot deny the facts, especially MRs case.

Of course I want to secure a lynch other than my own, it's called PLAYING TO MY MOTHERFUCKING WIN CONDITION, something you guys have all been harping at me for in every single fucking game. I'm town, getting a lynch other than mine increases the odds of a town win.

Is everything I do gonna look like an attempt to look town, asshole? I swear to god if it weren't for the fact that you're all so obvscum, I'd ask you all to lynch me right now. Who cares WHY I made the cases anyways, the point was I was asked to make them and I did. I was bored, none of my other games were moving along and I didn't feel like studying for exams, so I did the cases.

I give up, I really just don't give a shit about this game anymore, and if it weren't for the fact that I fear the wrath of mith for recent self-hammers, I'd do it right now. Never mind what I said about obvscum, it just doesn't matter anymore.

Somebody pull the hammer soon plz.
Show

Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Post by Budja »

BigMC wrote:I don't like BigMc's response to MR's replacement.
Agreed

@hewitt, I only disliked the BMC, MR's more opportunistic attacks of Saber.
But go ahead, flip-flop one more time, whatever.
Certainly.
I have heard nothing to convince me otherwise.
unvote, vote Saber
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Post by saberwolf »

When you guys lynch me and go to day two, please go after the obvscum. It's painfully obvious who they are at this point in the game. This should be an easy town win.

Good luck.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Post by saberwolf »

ok, so I'm back. I apologize for the rant, it was out of line. I have to remember that this is just a game, and to treat it as such. Feel free to lynch me still, and I'll simply remove the game and move on...then I only have 2 games left that I'm forced to complete or get lynched in. Have fun guys.
Show

ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:59 am

Post by ZEEnon »

Vote Count:

L-1
saberwolf:
Sanhora, Paradoxombie, dank, Lynx The Antithesis, hewitt, Budja
Sanhora:
GinzkeyPlatz, Scott Brosius, saberwolf, bigmc109
bigmc109:
curiouskarmadog, Lowell

Not Voting:
No one

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: December 23rd, 2009 at approximately 10 p.m.

Sanhora replaces Memorable Raindrops. Welcome!
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 am

Post by Sanhora »

Ready or not, here I am :D
Will start reading, but it it's very likely that my thoughts won't be up before wednesday as I'm busy tonight and tomorrow :(
I'll let you guys know how far I am before I'll go offline.

Unvote
for the time being.
"I'm on the side of money."
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Lowell »

dank and saber both look town to me, despite their lover's spats.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:09 am

Post by saberwolf »

I think CKD and Lowell should join me on this BW, then we're tied 6-6, and we can have an ultimate BW showdown :P
Show

Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Sanhora »

Ok, stopping for today. Will continue tomorrow at page 8/9 and hopefully, I can finish it then.
As of now, Dank and Budja are my main suspects.
"I'm on the side of money."
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

Saber, you won't find much sympathy from me. You reap what you sow.
"Beware of Zombie Entanglements."
-George Washington

So it goes.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Paradoxombie wrote:Saber, you won't find much sympathy from me. You reap what you sow.
so what did I sow?
Show

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:00 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

saberwolf wrote:I think CKD and Lowell should join me on this BW, then we're tied 6-6, and we can have an ultimate BW showdown :P
no my vote is exactly where it should be, and you go up on the scum meter for much of the same reasons as bigmac.
bigmc109
bigmc109
Goon
bigmc109
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:05 am

Post by bigmc109 »

The reason I voted MR was because he replaced under pressure. This seems scummy to me, but if its universally recognized as not scummy, I guess I should change my vote....I don't know, I'll decide later.
Show
[b]Record: 2-1
[color=green]Town: 1-0[/color]
[color=red]Mafia: 1-1[/color]
Other: 0-0[/b]

[i][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13846]Mini 951 - Prison Mafia[/url] needs [b]1 replacement[/b].[/i]
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Post by hewitt »

saberwolf wrote:ok, so I'm back. I apologize for the rant, it was out of line. I have to remember that this is just a game, and to treat it as such. Feel free to lynch me still, and I'll simply remove the game and move on...then I only have 2 games left that I'm forced to complete or get lynched in. Have fun guys.
That's most certainly not a pro-town attitude. If you really don't care about being in this game then quit.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!

Return to “Completed Open Games”