Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Sir Chris wrote:Because he is very scummy when he posts disappears like the wind, defends himself, and despite what other said, his tone is completely different in defending himself and attacking others than in a very recent town game of his.
The devil is in the details, Sir Chris. I'm not swayed by rhetoric, provide proof.

Also boo meta.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Yeah, I know. I used both pronouns on him. That's what he gets for using the MLP avatar.

WFH = wolframnhart
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Meta ftw.
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by SirPent »

i love how joe just throws his vote here and there haha.

can't argue against dos being non town.

unvote vote: DoS
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Iecerint »

NO MORE VOTES. It looks like he's close to the lynch.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Cobalt »

That's 7, it's 13 to lynch.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Are you sure? I counted 7 + already having 5. *checks*
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, my mistake. I misread the Hayker wagon at the last VC as being DoS's.

Carry on. We can take a few more.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Papa Zito wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:Because he is very scummy when he posts disappears like the wind, defends himself, and despite what other said, his tone is completely different in defending himself and attacking others than in a very recent town game of his.
The devil is in the details, Sir Chris. I'm not swayed by rhetoric, provide proof.

Also boo meta.
Um, I have posted about thirty posts about DoS, including a couple with quotes on the last page. How about you go find them instead of asking me to repost information I have posted a lot.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I think we're actually currently at 8, unless someone got off the DoS wagon after it got started and I missed it.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Sir Chris wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:

Also boo meta.
Um, I have posted about thirty posts about DoS, including a couple with quotes on the last page. How about you go find them instead of asking me to repost information I have posted a lot.
I'm asking for a cohesive case. I don't want to have to filter a bunch of crap.
Kappa
Just Monika
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Well too bad, I think something gets lost in translation. So either you can actually do what you are supposed to, and read the damn topic, or you can continue arguing with me about you wanting to be lazy. Your call.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Inability to post a cohesive case is a big thumbs down from me. That tells me you were more likely attempting to do point-scoring than scumhunting.
Kappa
Just Monika
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Papa Zito wrote:I'm asking for a cohesive case. I don't want to have to filter a bunch of crap.
While 50 pages is a lot to go through why not iso DoS yourself and come to your own conclusion instead of having someone spell it out for you?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

and inability to read a topic is a big thumbs down from me. That tells me you were wanting a case handed to you instead of forming your own opinions based off posts that happened in real time.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Man raider you and me are like brothers who got lost at birth.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I mean that was such a classic. "Man, you post for dozens of pages how you want this guy dead, resatate your points dozens of times, light a fire under people, but when a lazy player asks you to be concise even though you've reposted your message a lot, and thus it is clear this player has not read the topic, CLEARLY YOU WERE NOT SCUM HUNTING!!!"

What a bad post.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Sir Chris wrote:and inability to read a topic is a big thumbs down from me. That tells me you were wanting a case handed to you instead of forming your own opinions based off posts that happened in real time.
You're right, I want a case handed to me. You've declared your target scum. I want to see something cohesive from you that spells out why. I want you to analyze the 30 posts and tell me why the things he said would only make sense from a scum perspective. I want to see if you're actually putting thought power into this or if you're simply attempting to push a lynch.

In other words, this is as much about you and it is about him, and you're failing so hard it's not even funny.
Kappa
Just Monika
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

It reflects back onto you to, that isn't how it works. I have posted a metric ton about him, more over, I have condensed my thoughts before. This isn't about me, this is about you now, I am afraid. I have posted my case against him in one posts quite a few times, go find it. You said aggressive was good, well this is aggressive me. It is telling to me that you can say the things you do because you haven't read the topic. i am not failing, you are the one that is failing.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by Cobalt »

hatersgonnahate.gif
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Iecerint »

He's been pretty consistent in his case, PZ. Summarized, it's that DoS attacks lurkers, lurks himself, and posts only to defend himself. He also claims that MMtownDoS is significantly different from our DoS. (I'll grant that ours definitely isn't as active.)
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Too soon Cobalt, I'm still grieving.
Sir Chris wrote:It reflects back onto you to, that isn't how it works. I have posted a metric ton about him, more over, I have condensed my thoughts before. This isn't about me, this is about you now, I am afraid. I have posted my case against him in one posts quite a few times, go find it. You said aggressive was good, well this is aggressive me. It is telling to me that you can say the things you do because you haven't read the topic. i am not failing, you are the one that is failing.
Aggressive is great but this is just stupid. If you posted a case before then just link it. Jesus.
Kappa
Just Monika
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

But you know what, I've got scum to catch, which may or may not include you Zito, so I am going to just let your utter failure go for the moment and give you a nice big summary. I am such a nice and humble guy like that.

Also that MJ gif never gets old.

1. His voters have been a combo of bandwagony and bad, his reasoning while voting has never been thought our or unique.
2. He has been hypocritical when it comes to his voting styles, voting people who exhibit the same behavior as he does.
3. When he meets resistance he sheds his vote quite easily. I find it scummy when people unvote from resistance instead of clear logic. When he met resistance with me, he unvoted. Really quickly. Instead of going "hey he is just posting because I voted him for it", he completely absolved me of my sins and backed off faster than anything I could ever consider town-like.
4. His posting style is wildly different here than it was in a game where he was town. He posts less, defends himself more, and attacks far less. In Movie Madness, his posts are a lot more fluid, a lot less rigid, and he seems more sure of himself. Here he comes off as nervous, stiff, and has an overwhelming need to defend himself before providing content. There he let votes slide off of him, here he is very concerned when people vote him and he defends himself into the ground.

I have found this behavior to be scummy, he has not altered that behavior, making me believe his defense of himself is not genuine, because if someone was really that worried about being suspected I think they would change their play for the better, which he has proven as town he has the ability to play better.

Now, as I said, I am sure much has lost in the translation because of either your laziness or scuminess, but there you go.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

edit: Votes, not voters.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also it is the first time I have ever been accused of being stupid because someone didn't want to read the topic. Who knows how many potential scumtells you could have caught if you read this topic through, assuming you are town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”