Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I mean the first thing that stands out to be about the top two lynches is I don't trust everyone on them. I have not liked Gorrad or DoS all day and both of them are voting for those people, so that makes me nervous. People voting DGB make me sad too because DGB is just rolling around having a good time and while the possibility of scum is there, a person providing this much content with this much cheer with no obvious scum tells out of hand (aside from voting for raider which I still believe makes no sense, but town is allowed to not make sense in theory...) is disturbing. A common mafia thing is to not recycle old lynch targets, move onto news ones instead of stay right where you are. Frankly, I have not heard ONE good defense of DoS. Not one from another player not DoS. We have a lot of people not voting him. Why? Who is so important we can't just stab DoS in the face. Just stab and stab and stab until he quits breathing and we see his role. It was initially brushed to the side for zwet, which I found understandable, a mistake on my part, but then we got two new fresh lynch trains with barely ANY logic on them and I am calling massive bullshit. If you have a reason not to vote DoS, NOT 'I like this person better', but a reason for thinking DoS is town.

Post it.

Just post it.

I KNOW YOU PEOPLE READ MY POSTS, I HAVE TOO MANY OF THEM TO IGNORE.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Cobalt, how about you vote DoS so he posts something worthwhile.

Or he gets lynched and dies

either works.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Cobalt »

lol k
unvote vote DoS
hatersgonnahate.gif
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Thank You.

See folks? It is that easy. Let's lynch some scum. Unless, you can defend him. If so, do so. Defend his towniness if you disagree. However, if all you have to say is "but I like this guy better...!" just vote him. Your guy will be there another day, or maybe he'll die before you get to him. Let's get some focus on this town. We've got to stop running in the wrong directions, it is time to do good.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Sir Chris wrote:Who is so important we can't just stab DoS in the face. Just stab and stab and stab until he quits breathing and we see his role.
Hey DoS... *hugs*

Wink wink, nudge nudge...

unvote, vote: DoS
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I hope SirChris is RPing his character with that absurd tone. I like reading his posts. :P

I think foil's poor play ("Great job! More flavor discussion, please, Hayker!") and SerPent's inability to make unique or compelling observations about the game coupled with evidence that he is reading said game make him a better target. DoS doesn't seem any different from the prior game I played with him (the same one DGB mentioned), so I'm less comfortable with that option atm.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wait a tick...

I'm not gonna have time now, but sometime in the next 24 hours I need to iso Kdub to check on a hunch. Could be nothing. This is more of a... hey, I'm here, but it's fucking finals week and I have work so I can't get much content in for the next week or so.
green shirt thursdays
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Oh. Hmm. Well.

Fine. ^^

Unvote; Vote: DoS
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Iecerint wrote:DoS doesn't seem any different from the prior game I played with him (the same one DGB mentioned), so I'm less comfortable with that option atm.
Me too, but not voting DoS is like refusing an invitation to a party where cake will be served.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Iecerint wrote:I hope SirChris is RPing his character with that absurd tone. I like reading his posts. :P

I think foil's poor play ("Great job! More flavor discussion, please, Hayker!") and SerPent's inability to make unique or compelling observations about the game coupled with evidence that he is reading said game make him a better target. DoS doesn't seem any different from the prior game I played with him (the same one DGB mentioned), so I'm less comfortable with that option atm.
However if he is indeed new his inability to make compelling observations is easily explained away with a whopping case of "I haven't played mafia before." Or he could just be bad.

BTW, which specific game are you talking about? I'll give it a look over.

Also I am not RPing, I am sick, frustrated, and at least want people to either vote the scummy guy, or like you, give reasons why you don't want to vote him. I want people to be accountable for their opinions and their votes at this juncture.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

k brb, reading!
joe478
joe478
Goon
joe478
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by joe478 »

I am just about to leave and be gone for 5 days so I don't think I should vote unless someone can convince me to.
[Insert something smart or funny here]
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

"Hooray for omgus in the RVS! Where very little seems to matter much. I'll tell you one thing I am 100% sure that DBG will agree voting her is a scumtell! Laughing"

Three posts in and his tone sounds wildly different to me, by the way.

"Crap... I thought we were past you thinking I am scum on day one every single game we play in DGB! (Aside to MordyS, there is no seriousness in the reasons used to vote you by myself, and really its a joke to the period where every game DGB and I were in together she decided I was scum in the RVS of day 1).

Also MordyS those sort of statements are just DGB's playstyle, you get used to it. "

I mean, for one he posts a few times, which is more than here, and he seems much looser and at ease in his own skin already. Am I the only one seeing a vastly different DoS?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Voting is pro-town. Vote your conscience. No one is near lynch. There is literally no reason not to vote someone.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

joe478 wrote:I am just about to leave and be gone for 5 days so I don't think I should vote unless someone can convince me to.
Nevermind, Kdub iso can come later, no way is it as scummy as this.

Unvote, Vote: joe

DGB vote was for reaction, this one is srs bzns
green shirt thursdays
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

oh geesh that is such 'hesitant townie or hesitant scum, pick one" that it isn't even a clear scum tell. Focus better, reckoner.

also

"@Mordy: What do you have against the use of metas? I understand you have only been with the site about 7 months now, and only played 3 games as a part of it, but why should that limit other people from using the metas they have on players, especially on the first few pages? "

He is actually like, probing. I have not seen probing here at all.

This reads like an entirely different person to me, to be honest, guys. It makes me feel even better about wanting DoS's head on a platter.
joe478
joe478
Goon
joe478
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by joe478 »

Okay
Vote Hayker
[Insert something smart or funny here]
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Um, no. "Convince me to vote someone" = "I'm too lazy to scumhunt, so I'm gonna blatantly say that you guys need to tell me who to vote for".
green shirt thursdays
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Ignore what the other people says, joe: I hate you for that vote.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

xRECKONERx wrote:Um, no. "Convince me to vote someone" = "I'm too lazy to scumhunt, so I'm gonna blatantly say that you guys need to tell me who to vote for".
"I am bad and have no reads, please help me."

Bad player, not always scum. Don't 'no' me. Not in the mood to be 'no'd at the moment. Also you did not do what I asked and tell me why you are not voting for DoS. Do that.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Sir Chris wrote:Focus better, reckoner.
Talk about this, please.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also I'll note as town it was sure as hell a lot easier for people to vote DoS than it is here.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Kdub »

DrippingGoofball wrote:There is no hint in my role PM regarding miller-hood. I'm told that I can relinquish being mere vanilla, and unleash darkness and light. The darkness is being a miller, and the light is a power, which is a pretty lame one especially considering the millerness that came with it.
This is what you/DisCode should have said in the first place. OK, so your "ability" had some other purpose, that seems like an acceptable explanation. The rest of my feelings toward you still apply though, so you aren't cleared just yet.

Unvote
Vote: Reckoner

Interested to hear what you think you have on me.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”