DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:16 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Iecerint wrote:If you really want DoS lynched, wouldn't voting for DoS be a nice first step? It's true that it may be fruitless, but it's not any more fruitless than being voteless. Correct me if I'm wrong.

/drunkpost
The simple explanation is that raider is scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Sir Chris »

The only reason I say the loss of town is bad aside from the obvious, is you sure as hell aren't holding yourself accountable for a bad lynch, and that's unacceptable. If you want to lynch bad townies all day with your excuse "b-but they played badly", just hope on the scum team now please, thanks.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:27 am

Sir Chris wrote:The only reason I say the loss of town is bad aside from the obvious, is you sure as hell aren't holding yourself accountable for a bad lynch, and that's unacceptable.
Pffft! zwet was a fantastic lynch. Zwet is more useful dead than alive. Pretending to be sad over a zwet lynch is what scum does for town cred. Honest townies hold a parade.
Sir Chris wrote:If you want to lynch bad townies all day with your excuse "b-but they played badly", just hope on the scum team now please, thanks.
Oh wait - did I want zwet lynched because he played badly? I wanted him dead because he was posting very little for him, and because I believed his buddies were bus'ing him.

Nice to see that you know I'm town, with you urging me to hop[sic] on the scum team now.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:27 am

Post by raider8169 »

Gorrad wrote:Saber: 536. I already said a few times.

Raider: Why do you assume that the person counter-claiming would be scum? You said it yourself, one town for one scum is a good deal. If he's fakeclaiming and not using a safeclaim, something I specifically tried to force him to do with the flavor analysis, then there could be a REAL Jack Sparrow, pro-town, who could counter him.
I assume it would be scum simply because I believe the claim.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:31 am

Post by Sir Chris »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:The only reason I say the loss of town is bad aside from the obvious, is you sure as hell aren't holding yourself accountable for a bad lynch, and that's unacceptable.
Pffft! zwet was a fantastic lynch. Zwet is more useful dead than alive. Pretending to be sad over a zwet lynch is what scum does for town cred. Honest townies hold a parade.
Sir Chris wrote:If you want to lynch bad townies all day with your excuse "b-but they played badly", just hope on the scum team now please, thanks.
Oh wait - did I want zwet lynched because he played badly? I wanted him dead because he was posting very little for him, and because I believed his buddies were bus'ing him.

Nice to see that you know I'm town, with you urging me to hop[sic] on the scum team now.
1. I am aware, but you aren't being accountable.
2. I tend to give a town slant to most players, just how I am "by default." I am well aware you could be scum and your vote on raider with that bad reasoning and your casual dismissal of your mistake/being manipulated to have a mislynch/JUST AS PLANNED MWHAHAHA scum thing. But, like I said, I just town slant people until I want to accuse them of being scum. Hell, even after I accuse them of being scum I'll talk about them from a town perspective at times to make a point.

Also why is DoS doing ever so well, Goofball. or DGB I guess is your real nickname. I think I am going to like you, you and I have the same fun to win ratio beliefs when it comes to mafia.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:33 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh, and while there are indeed certain players that I know from where I play that "parade" for being dead would be my attitude, I can't help but have regret when DoS still draws breath, and if that is a scumtell then you got a messed up book of scum tells.
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:34 am

Post by SirPent »

@ Sir Chris how am i calm in my own skin?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:34 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Your diction in your posts, your use of common mafia lingo, how you refer to mafia situations. It is how I would expect someone with a lot of experience to post.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:35 am

Sir Chris wrote:Also why is DoS doing ever so well, Goofball. or DGB I guess is your real nickname. I think I am going to like you, you and I have the same fun to win ratio beliefs when it comes to mafia.
;-) yes fun is what it's all about.

DoS always sets my scumdar on fire. I recently pushed for his lynch and he flipped town (so was I), so I'm a little singed.

SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:36 am

Post by SirPent »

Sir Chris wrote:Your diction in your posts, your use of common mafia lingo, how you refer to mafia situations. It is how I would expect someone with a lot of experience to post.
Oh I'm reading. Got an example of such post by me?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:36 am

Post by Sir Chris »

SirPent wrote:I love votes without reason, its epitome of my game
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 am

Post by SirPent »

Sir Chris wrote:
SirPent wrote:I love votes without reason, its epitome of my game
Okay.. explanation of what makes that sound experience? Just like to know these things to better my game.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:39 am

Post by Sir Chris »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:Also why is DoS doing ever so well, Goofball. or DGB I guess is your real nickname. I think I am going to like you, you and I have the same fun to win ratio beliefs when it comes to mafia.
;-) yes fun is what it's all about.

DoS always sets my scumdar on fire. I recently pushed for his lynch and he flipped town (so was I), so I'm a little singed.
Ah, I see. Yeah, that stops me a bit. I don't know, part of my problem here is I am used to coming from a place where I can write a book of tells on all of the best players, and it is a tell best game. This is the first honest to goodness flat out instinct, reading, and mafia intellect scumhunting I have had to do in a year. DoS helps my beliefs more and more, and I am ill at ease to sink my teeth into another project until I see how my ability to read scum is going. I am slightly emboldened now because my read of the zwet situation was right on the money though. Plus, it seems it is easy to dismiss a new players opinion, and it is something I would do as scum.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:41 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Well I wouldn't expect someone with no experience to say the phrase 'epitome of my game.' It is something I would say as a joke perhaps, and I have played mafia since 2001.

'I didn't think the vig was a good shot at first because the lynch of zwet would've gotten the same result. But now that I look at how it is day 1 and two people dieing before scum get action a vig made since. '

Has an insight to it that I think takes experience

but....

it doesnt matter

as I said, it doesnt mean much to your alignment. In fact, I would be honored if I was actually a new player who seemed to be experienced, not quesioning.

But maybe that's just me.
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:45 am

Post by SirPent »

Alright then, careful what you wish for. At this point i am going to go back and see why my replacement had his vote on the person he did till he left.
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:46 am

Post by SirPent »

Nevermind he had no validity to his vote, it was jut a random vote on ssk.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I am left wondering what I wished for.
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:47 am

Post by SirPent »

Sir Chris wrote:I am left wondering what I wished for.
You didn't but for future reference
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:49 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh, sure.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:50 am

Post by raider8169 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:@Raider: How about my thoughts on Chris? Or my thoughts on you? You can't omit them just because you disagree with them. Also I believe that thoughts on 4 players at this point in the game is more than adequate. I know you disagree lets not argue that point because it will have the same result as an unstoppable force hitting an immovable object.
I only saw those thoughts in response to the pressure they put on you first. In other works OMGUS thoughts. Still you have time to show me I am wrong but it doesnt change the original case as you were being a hypocrite.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Also whoever had the thought of "I named every single person from KH with a gun, he claimed the one that would reasonably be town, I FORCED HIM TO CLAIM IT!"

should just be slapped and told to go to their respective rooms.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:59 am

Post by raider8169 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:SirPent is town, folks! But raider sure isn't.

(1) SirPent not lynch worthy according to raider, but the rest of us throwing votes at SirPent is fine with him!!!
(2) Suddenly, gripped with fear of lynching a valuable lurker. Can you say, cheap town cred?
(3) I engineered a key strategic lynch of zwet, a power player, and everyone followed me blindly despite zwet giving off a super town vibe. God forbid such tragedies should happen again!

unvote, vote: raider
(1) Wouldnt this be everyone who is not voting SirPent? I just expressed my thoughts while no one else did. Is that really so bad?
(2) Isnt that what I said with Zwet. If you keep lynching all the lurkers there will be no one left. Lynching all lurkers is going to give scum an easy win. Granted its only 2 at this point but when does it end? There are more lurkers then active players.
(3) Huh?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:59 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I think 3 was mockery.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:00 am

Post by saberwolf »

I love toast
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:03 am

Post by SirPent »

saberwolf wrote:I love toast
Drunk posting. moar of it please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”