SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

I haven't ignored it but this HAS TO HAPPEN.

It was a gambit that had minimum town-upside and a whole fat gangster amount of scum-upside and it was lol, reactions ffs.

No.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:25 am

Post by crypto »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
crypto wrote:
Seems like crypto wants his scum partner to get out of the lynch just like yesterday by wasting time and waiting for suspicious to rise somewhere else.
You are truly moronic and burdened with OMGUS. I am all for a Ray lynch, but I hate quick lynches as a rule and I'm not quick-lynching and then dumping responsibility for said quick lynch on my replacement.
Stop the name calling. If you need to do that in order to prove a point, then I wish to play no further with you.
It isn't name calling. Regardless, the same can be said of your hysterical misrepresentations and baseless attacks.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:10 am

Post by elvis_knits »

roflcopter wrote:guys, seriously, porochaz is obv scum, its burning my eyes.
I need moar explaining on this.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:47 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

@Tajo,
I'll give a thorough review to everybody tomorrow if I'm still alive, after Ray's dead and there's one less townie to consider. My cursory read of ROFL, though, is so-so. Nothing overtly townie, but nothing damningly scummy either. I don't like the way he's gone after Porochaz. Feels weird to me. But I
SUPPOSE
I can understand how some people would be averse to lynching Ray quickly. It's entirely possible for him to just be the worst townie ever.
tajo wrote:Why did you call my name of all possible ones?
Because you were the only one who hadn't posted yet.
elvis wrote:Tajo said that if ray is scum, at least one buddy is probably bussing him. That's not a criticism of the wagon. That's just a reminder that if ray flips scum, there will be scum on the wagon too. I happen to agree.
Well, duh. Like I said, you name 7 out of 9 players and odds are there's going to be at least one scum among them. That's just mathematically sound. Especially since (I would hope) both scummates wouldn't be stupid enough to both fight the lynch.
a girl on the internet wrote:
Ray, yesterday wrote:I did remember it
um, what? this is not a contradiction. this is the opposite of a contradiction.
I assumed "I remembered it" meant "I remembered to unvote, so he IS lynched".
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:50 am

Post by RayFrost »

mikeburnfire wrote: I assumed "I remembered it" meant "I remembered to unvote, so he IS lynched".
It was "I remembered that an unvote was needed, so pome isn't lynched cuz I haven't done so"
don't you feel silly now?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by Porochaz »

elvis_knits wrote:
roflcopter wrote:guys, seriously, porochaz is obv scum, its burning my eyes.
I need moar explaining on this.
Yeah, me to.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by crypto »

Snow_Bunny, roflcopter, tajo, Snow White, and AGOTI, list/spectrum of player reads, please.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by crypto »

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by crypto »

Tick-tock, Bunny.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by a girl on the internet »

crypto wrote:Snow_Bunny, roflcopter, tajo, Snow White, and AGOTI, list/spectrum of player reads, please.
ok!

town

snow white
ray
rofl
spyrex
elvis
crypto
tajo
snow bunny
mbf
prozac
scum

note that there is a huuuuuuge gap between tajo and bunny, wheras elvis/crypto/tajo are pretty much interchangable.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

crypto wrote:Snow_Bunny, roflcopter, tajo, Snow White, and AGOTI, list/spectrum of player reads, please.
Why can't this wait until tomorrow? Instead of giving scum an insight to other players' suspicions?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by crypto »

Disturbing list.
MBF wrote:Why can't this wait until tomorrow? Instead of giving scum an insight to other players' suspicions?
That objection hinges on an interesting assumption, mike.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

You mean the assumption that revealing how we feel about other players can be observed by the mafia, who will use this extra knowledge to plan out how to more effectively manipulate the town?

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Post by crypto »

No, the assumption that the players I listed were town.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Well, they certainly can't all be scum.

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Snow White »

Just to let yall know i am still reading and making notes. Sheesh... you guys really know how to post. 0.o jokes. Will be finished and posted by tomorrow.

But while posting this post to tell yall am reading your posts i wanted to ask AGOTI why am i top town when in all honesty ive seen little on me in this thread for me to be comfortable being considered as such.

Same question to anyone who reads me as one of the top four town players. ->self reminder to be checking back on this.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:29 am

Post by crypto »

Tajo
, why did you not vote/hammer Ray?
Snow White wrote:Same question to anyone who reads me as one of the top four town players. ->self reminder to be checking back on this.
  1. Why do you ask?
  2. I think I had you third or fourth. It was because outside one or two players I have very few solid town reads. The middle of my mental town-scum continuum is really muddled. It was a placeholder as much as anything, no offense. :P
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by crypto »

Rofl, what do you think of MBF?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by populartajo »

crypto wrote:
Tajo
, why did you not vote/hammer Ray?

[/list]
Came back tired from uni.

Dont worry Ill still do it. Not today, seems there are a lot of questions and doubts and I really want all to have optymal night actions.

I have a theory that is in my mind since ray posted the scumlist at L-1 today. Why do you think he posted a list of players/reads when no one asked? Do you really think his behavior today is of a townie being at L-1 considering how talkative he was yesterday? Why ray's today is so different from ray's yesterday even when we are in the same situation? Early yesterday, yeah, spamming and threatening his lynchers was all fine and dandy, but today, nothing, not even a trace. And yeah, that hammer and lol reactions dont help him either when he was one of the possible choices.

Considering how quick the wagon developed and how many people want to vote him, I think the plan was to have ray lynched and wifomize the playerlist in an attemp to muddy the waters.

Even in the worse case, that, being ray scummy townie, "ray's day 1" is a pretty informative lynch and pretty much not ever going to die since he already claimed vanilla. I really need a good argument to not vote Ray and I dont think there is one.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:18 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I told you before, I'll answer after you answer my question. Why are you deliberately ignoring it?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:44 am

Post by crypto »

• populartajo
Tajo wrote:Considering how quick the wagon developed and how many people want to vote him, I think the plan was to have ray lynched and wifomize the playerlist in an attemp to muddy the waters.
This is sort of what I thought when Ray posted his list of suspects. He also did it during his convo with you right after he hammered Pomegranate: babbling about how you looked oh-so-town because of your "WTF-lame-L-1-lame-hammer-this-is-madness—
aaauugh
!" reaction. And then, lol, he didn't even mention you in his list of suspects. :roll: Remembering this makes me want to vote Ray right now . . . :x
Pleeeaase?

• Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny wrote:I told you before, I'll answer after you answer my question. Why are you deliberately ignoring it?
Hiya, I completely forgot about that, sorry.

Die, Scum, Die
Recap for the Confused
Me:
In other news, pretty sure Snow_Bunny is scum now. I don't know about RayFrost, but I wouldn't mind lynching stabbing his eyes out either.
Bunny:
Your tunneling knows no end, I see. And how, suddenly, I'm pretty sure to be scum now?

Disclaimer: There wasn't a scum slip gimmick involved, so don't expect one.
I can overstate all I want.
Leave me alone! (sob)

Post that fires my blood lust. Can't be bothered to review all the other dastardly things Bunny has done.
Snow_Bunny wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
So what do we think of the fact that as soon as we rallied a wagon on mbf he got really busy and will be unable to post until monday or something?

Need lynching:
mbf
Pom

Need vigging:
Ray
snowbunny

Need to stop lurking:
rofl
tajo
snow white
Why do I need to get vigged? I don't like PR directing, btw.
This makes my eyes bleed. PR directing? Seriously? Oversensitive to the point of contrivance. Elvis
clearly
wasn't PR-directing. She was conveying her stance on how you and Ray were playing compared to Pom and MBF. I can't believe you would interpreted that list the way you did. It's incredibly bland, sloppy, and shallow, and it just screams, "O hai, I'm scum groping for accusations! Beep! Beep!"
Snow_Bunny wrote:
crypto wrote:
So, lucky me for GC answering before me. I thought you believed Ray's claim, whatever GC's say it first or not. My stance on Ray hasn't changed because he hasn't made anything to change it. Or do you think he has acted protown lately?
Psst, Snow_Bunny, would you like to admit your bullshit now or save it for after I kill you? Hint: If you do it now there will be no such kill.
So, are you going to kill me tonight, scum? Well, town, if I appear dead tomorrow you know who made the kill.
Broken rhetoric is broken. This is so fantastically vacuous it makes me all warm and tingly inside. Looks, feels, tastes, smells, and sounds like Bunny-scum (lol mental image . . .) is so ticklish/bewildered that she isn't sure how to react, i.e., she has nothing logical, concrete, sensible to respond with. Granted, town might feel the same, but I strongly suspect said town would react with something along the lines of "WTF? This is ridiculous,"
not
"WTF? You're so scum! [Grumble, something about night kills, grumble, grumble.]"
Snow_Bunny wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:

I think I may have figured out the scumteam. It's Ray Frost, and two of [Elvis Knits, Pomegranite, Porochaz]. Of the two, I'd say Porochaz has been the most town, so my initial assumption would be Ray-Elvis-Pom.

Why are you so sure there are three scums in the team?
Are we really resorting to these demands? Is Snow_Bunny so devoid of the ability to scum-hunt (er, fake scum hunting) that she's dishing out random "How dare you assume a three-player scum team!" even though this is essentially a mini setup? I can easily see three mafiosi plus a serial killer here. Either way, who gives a damn? This is all Bunny has to say? Really?

No way does Bunny-town make a post that contains no content other than chastisement about PR directing, crappy night kill rhetoric that doesn't involve any insight whatsoever, and grumbling about a player proposing a certain three-player scum team.

Hokay, Snow_Bunny, your turn!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:28 am

Post by mykonian »

Vote count

Rayfrost(5): Porochaz, mikeburnfire, Snow_Bunny, elvis_knits, SpyreX
Mikeburnfire(2): Snow White, Rayfrost
Snow_bunny(1): crypto
Porochaz(2): Roflcopter, a girl on the internet

Not voting (1): populartajo.

with 11 players, it is 6 to lynch

Sorry, I've been a been a bit lazy :(
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Snow White wrote:Just to let yall know i am still reading and making notes. Sheesh... you guys really know how to post. 0.o jokes. Will be finished and posted by tomorrow.

But while posting this post to tell yall am reading your posts i wanted to ask AGOTI why am i top town when in all honesty ive seen little on me in this thread for me to be comfortable being considered as such.

Same question to anyone who reads me as one of the top four town players. ->self reminder to be checking back on this.
Don't worry, I don't have you down as town.

Start posting or die.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm still more than a little flummoxed at this lynch not going through yet.

Its starting to give me the heebie jeebies.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum