Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Gorrad »

saberwolf wrote:1. There is no motivation as scum to waste a daykill when the lynch was going to happen anyways.
This...this is actually a very good point. I can think of reasons why scum would NK, but DK...maybe not so much.

Unvote
unless someone counter-claims.

Shotty: Are you suggesting that I am scumbuddies with both DGB and Iecerint? Because honestly, scum have exactly zero motivation to feed claims to people who aren't their buddies. Also, this is a large theme game. The odds that scum do NOT have safeclaims are utterly ridiculous.

Mod:
Have you SEEN the number of cutscenes in KH2? It's one of my favorite movies.

Fair point. XD Well, I obviously don't want to discuss anything now, but I do want to talk about KHII with you after this is over. Oh, and the two of us are going to mod Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged Mafia. ~Slicey~
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:47 am

Post by ace5993 »

Iecerint wrote:I used my ability the way that I did because I think giving the town a functional free lynch is as good a use of a DK as can be hoped for. I don't want to claim my flavor or abilities because that information is not information that town needs to know, but it may help scum manufacture fakeclaims and/or determine their N1 target.
But why would you target someone who was going to be lynched anyway? That's basically a complete waste of a DK. You should have killed someone who didn't have as many votes, and preferably in a later round, where there is more to go on. I do believe your claim though, as I see no reason at all for scum to DK zwet.

I'm quite annoyed with the number of people making joke posts (looking at you RayFrost, DGB, saber, and cobalt). It makes it hard to understand your actual positions on people.

That being said, at least now we have another chance for a correct lynch. I don't want to rush into another bandwagon so quickly, so I'll hold off from voting for now. Also, can someone please tell me how to iso someone? I know what it is, just don't know how :oops:
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:48 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Wow, wake up, come back from work, find Zwet was day vigged. Big thank you to ice for that one, saves us from what would have now obviously been a mislynch, and we can now continue day 1 with a cleanish slate and much to work off of.

Question, what is with the hayker wagon forming? The heck am i missing here?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:50 am

Post by ace5993 »

Argh, like 5 people posted in the time I did :p

My post was after Cobalt on the last page. Nothing has changed though.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Iecerint »

Think of it as having the ability to grant the town an extra lynch. That's clearly an ability that helps the town, right? As such, I don't think it's a waste of a DK.

Look below the "reply" box at the bottom of the screen. Change the second box to whichever player you want to read in isolation.
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:02 am

Post by SirPent »

Cobalt wrote:
SirPent wrote:hmm there must have been a reason for my replacee for holding his vote on ssk.. hmmm.

Why did you use your dayvig on Zwet who was being lynched anyways?
Are you Mufasa?
uh no where did this come from?
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Cobalt »

SirPent wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
SirPent wrote:hmm there must have been a reason for my replacee for holding his vote on ssk.. hmmm.

Why did you use your dayvig on Zwet who was being lynched anyways?
Are you Mufasa?
uh no where did this come from?
you have a similar posting style to him, you joined 2 days after he was banned, and more revealingly, you did not ask me who he was, but simply denied it.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Cobalt wrote:
SirPent wrote:uh no where did this come from?
you have a similar posting style to him, you joined 2 days after he was banned, and more revealingly, you did not ask me who he was, but simply denied it.
I've PMed the mod to look into it. Let's move on.

SirPent, you've been the very definition of active lurking this game. I haven't seen you post suspicions once. You couldn't contain your glee about hammering zwet, even though you didn't ever indicate why you thought he was scum. You may actually worse, somehow. Congrats.

I want your top 3 picks for scum and a sentence or two saying why for each. TIA.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Papa Zito »

wolframnhart wrote:Question, what is with the hayker wagon forming? The heck am i missing here?
Interesting.

Read him in iso and tell me what you think.
Kappa
Just Monika
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:27 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Gorrad wrote:Shotty: Are you suggesting that I am scumbuddies with both DGB and Iecerint? Because honestly, scum have exactly zero motivation to feed claims to people who aren't their buddies. Also, this is a large theme game. The odds that scum do NOT have safeclaims are utterly ridiculous.
That post was a set-up for this, I think you're town.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Plum »

Zito, why have you not taken up the DGB case against me? I was under the impression that you were having similar feelings about me earlier (you said you felt I was talking like I knew what Zwets would flip; now that he has flipped Town, why do you not feel the same as DGB). Seriously, all you did was comment that I should've been Kairi, and cute and twee as I agree that would have been, why have you not struck at all?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:33 am

Post by Gorrad »

Shotty to the Body wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Shotty: Are you suggesting that I am scumbuddies with both DGB and Iecerint? Because honestly, scum have exactly zero motivation to feed claims to people who aren't their buddies. Also, this is a large theme game. The odds that scum do NOT have safeclaims are utterly ridiculous.
That post was a set-up for this, I think you're town.
Ah, I missed that. DGB logic, as always, is epic win.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Gorrad »

Just iso'd Hayker. Is the wagon on him for IIoA? I don't like him telling the voice to be ignored, but his DisCode suspicion was utterly warranted imho.
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:39 am

Post by SirPent »

I know mufasa though, he goes to my homeschool group. He told me about this game, and told me not to be stupid like he was cause its a fun game.

Now onto the reqest at on who I believe are scum: (I have not fully developed the deductive skills of post linking and all that stuff.

1 I beleive that gorrad is protown player and I have a very good insight on which character he is. I don't want to ask him at this time.
2. I beleive that Iceprint had a very poor play in going and day vig zwet if it was a one shot, when he should've clearly saved it for a later day. Zwet was going to be lynched quite evidently.
fos on iceprint

3. Colbalt strikes me as a neutral person, but his gameplay thus far has been lacklusterd and I believe that he would benefit greatly from a little more input.
4. Totally not liking the voice, I could see the voice being a neutral switcher, could very well be one of those roles that could be made to just slow our process as well.
4. I reallly do not like the lurking from the players that haven't posted in a week. Lets go.
5. I believe the scum exists between vaya and iceprint.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Plum wrote:Zito, why have you not taken up the DGB case against me? I was under the impression that you were having similar feelings about me earlier (you said you felt I was talking like I knew what Zwets would flip; now that he has flipped Town, why do you not feel the same as DGB). Seriously, all you did was comment that I should've been Kairi, and cute and twee as I agree that would have been, why have you not struck at all?
DGB is perfectly fine handling her own cases. I'm not sure why you're arguing against broadening the town's scope.
Kappa
Just Monika
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Plum »

Papa Zito wrote:
Plum wrote:Zito, why have you not taken up the DGB case against me? I was under the impression that you were having similar feelings about me earlier (you said you felt I was talking like I knew what Zwets would flip; now that he has flipped Town, why do you not feel the same as DGB). Seriously, all you did was comment that I should've been Kairi, and cute and twee as I agree that would have been, why have you not struck at all?
DGB is perfectly fine handling her own cases. I'm not sure why you're arguing against broadening the town's scope.
I'm not. I'm wondering why you aren't voicing any sort of agreement with a case you seem to have felt was possible/relevant even before Zwets flipped now that he has.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Papa Zito »

SirPent wrote:1 I beleive that gorrad is protown player and I have a very good insight on which character he is. I don't want to ask him at this time.
2. I beleive that Iceprint had a very poor play in going and day vig zwet if it was a one shot, when he should've clearly saved it for a later day. Zwet was going to be lynched quite evidently.
fos on iceprint

3. Colbalt strikes me as a neutral person, but his gameplay thus far has been lacklusterd and I believe that he would benefit greatly from a little more input.
4. Totally not liking the voice, I could see the voice being a neutral switcher, could very well be one of those roles that could be made to just slow our process as well.
4. I reallly do not like the lurking from the players that haven't posted in a week. Lets go.
5. I believe the scum exists between vaya and iceprint.
I'm scratching my head a bit (maybe it's the two 4's) but this is a good start.

1. Well no we don't need claims.
2. I would have done exactly the same in his stead. That was optimal dayvig play. I can explain it if you want me to.
3. I'd like to see you do this then. Cobalt is the windmill to your Don Quixote. A burger to your fat guy. Go get some.
4. Agree.
4. Agree, obv.
5. Wait, where did Vaya come from? What's the Vaya issue?
6. Iceprint + Vaya + ???? = 3 scums. Who is ????
Plum wrote:I'm not. I'm wondering why you aren't voicing any sort of agreement with a case you seem to have felt was possible/relevant even before Zwets flipped now that he has.
Again, because she doesn't need my help and I feel like too many people are slipping between the cracks here. I think I'm far more productive looking elsewhere and letting DGB do her thing. Besides, my non-interference gives me better perspective on her alignment.

This may be the most bizarre angle of attack I've ever seen.
Kappa
Just Monika
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:58 am

Post by SirPent »

Third is plum.. his actions in the last 10 posts.. wait all of his posts I just can't see as being in the town's best interests. His consistency to bring up notells is just fluff to make look like work
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

SirPent wrote:5. I believe the scum exists between vaya and iceprint.
Why do you think Vaya and Ice are scum? Both have struck me as markedly pro-town. Day-vigging the way Ice did is a good way to use it so we get two lynches in a single day without scum getting to kill in between. You don't even mention why Vaya is scum.

If you want to link posts type and put the link in between the two (you get the link to the specific post by clicking the little white paper button in the top left corner of the post next to the date/time it was posted).

Now go link to some of Vaya's posts that you think were scummy and analyze them for us.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Papa Zito »

SirPent wrote:Third is plum.. his actions in the last 10 posts.. wait all of his posts I just can't see as being in the town's best interests. His consistency to bring up notells is just fluff to make look like work
Her. Plum is female and adorable.

What do you think of her early Vaya (#5) vote? Or her fuzzylightning (#4) vote?
Kappa
Just Monika
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:38 am

Post by SirPent »

Vaya vote was bussing and the fuzzy light vote I could care less. I don't like how vaya switched her votes so fast thats what made me uneasy of her.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Iecerint »

Trying to decide whether SirPent is wrong in a scummy way or in an innocuous way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:20 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

There's only one way to find out.

unvote, vote: SirPent
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
SirPent
SirPent
Townie
SirPent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 am

Post by SirPent »

DrippingGoofball wrote:There's only one way to find out.

unvote, vote: SirPent
Silly goofball you know there is always more than one way to skin the cat.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 am

Post by RayFrost »

unvote, vote: sirpent

I have reasons.
don't you feel silly now?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”