saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by saberwolf »

RayFrost wrote:Saber:

how in thah fook is that a false dichotomy?

I think vaya is scum.
You made it seem as if there were only two options to pick from, when in truth there was a third, that she is town and you are wrong.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by RayFrost »

saberwolf wrote: You made it seem as if there were only two options to pick from, when in truth there was a third, that she is town and you are wrong.
Ummm...

I think Vaya is scum.

Why would I feel that she is town when I see there is evidence to the contrary?

Seriously.
don't you feel silly now?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I'm not seeing what you're seeing, RF. The most recent unvote/vote is a misinterpretation of my request. There's just one before that. Am I missing something?
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by saberwolf »

RayFrost wrote:
saberwolf wrote: You made it seem as if there were only two options to pick from, when in truth there was a third, that she is town and you are wrong.
Ummm...

I think Vaya is scum.

Why would I feel that she is town when I see there is evidence to the contrary?

Seriously.
would it be considered evidence if she flips town?

Misrepping again. I'm not defending her, but I'm pointing out the flaws in your statements. Usually when you have evidence of an occurance or incident, [i.e a videotape of a man robbing a bank], it is enough to prove that he is guilty. As far as I am aware, you have no such "evidence" that proves that Vaya is scum. If you do happen to have such evidence, I would most certainly like you to show it to us. If I feel it is satisfactory, you will gain my vote.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Umm... I never said you were defending her.

iec:

yeah, I reread it... you be right

I think I should stop trying to focus on vaya
even though vaya is obv scum
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I have warm feelings about Vaya, but he is also nice to me, so I may be blinded, etc.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I have a general distaste for Vaya's style.

I have a feeling that something about Vaya's posting style sets off some kinda psychological trigger that makes me want him to get lynched... :?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Whoaaaaaaa dayvig
green shirt thursdays
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I have thought that Vaya was scum in literally every game I have played with him except this one, and he has always been town. I dunno if that means I've gotten used to his style, or if this time is different in a problematic way.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Can we reload the game? I believe we saved it last when zwet was at L-2 :P
Show

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Lol, saber.

If only...
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I need to get my thoughts straight before I post anymore content... I was so sure zwet was scum.
green shirt thursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by Kise »

@Drip - DeathNote is trying to hide something obviously. You may think scum wouldn't intentionally do the things he's done, but there IS a such thing as low-ranking scum. *smiley*

@Gorrad and Papa Zito - Nice avatars. Specially uploaded for the game I take it... seems like you boys plan to stay around for a long time.(?)
raider8169 wrote:
Kise wrote:
raider8169 wrote:Either way town can hide in there all the same its just too easy for him to be lynched and everyone look the other way.

So you mad cuz town can't get incriminated? Your POV in this post seems slippery.
Its something that annoys me in these games. When there is a bandwagon based on someone being anti-town. They do not always have to be scum but someone who is opening not helping out the town. They are easy to lynch and the following day if they flip town then everyone can chalk that up their crappy play and not take any of the responsibility themselves. It allows scum to hide in the bandwagon and get away with an easy townie lynch without raising suspicions. Else, if the person turns up scum then everyone not on the bandwagon is scummy when Zwet can be 50/50 either way. This appeals for scum to bus said person and ride on that for the next few days and control the townie lynches. No matter how you look at it, town loses out.

Does this make more sense Kise and DGB?
But in the initial quote, you didn't say scum. You said town. Meaning you hate it when town can't take the blame. But enough of that. If zwet flips scum, then we'll go after the people that bussed him rather than those that didn't vote. K?
Iecerint wrote:OK. Exactly one more person may vote zwet.

ALERT Hammering zwet at this time would be extremely anti-town ALERT

If you would otherwise be OK with hammering but cannot because you do not want to be lame, please follow SirPent's lead and post "
Hammer
."
The fuc... he already claimed. So, why is it taboo to still hammer him, yet it's okay to keep piling on votes?
Plum wrote:EDIT: Oooooh. Fireworks.
NO EDITING POSTS!!!! :twisted: I was actually believing to the Kairi claim. I would believe anyone that claimed a common character in fact. I mean, why wouldn't they be legit [town] roles?

FOS Iecerint

A gun.. seriously?

DRIPPING GOOF BALLS, TALK ABOUT THE MILLER THING NAO
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:If zwet flips scum, then we'll go after the people that bussed him rather than those that didn't vote. K?
Obviously I was reading through the pages while typing this. Didn't check before deciding to post.

Yet…
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

xRECKONERx wrote:I need to get my thoughts straight before I post anymore content... I was so sure zwet was scum.
lol @ this. Claiming to be able to read Zwet is like, I don't even know.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Kise wrote:I would believe anyone that claimed a common character in fact. I mean, why wouldn't they be legit [town] roles?
Mod-provided fakeclaims? Idiosyncratic scumteam choices (ala the notorious HP mafia)?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by RayFrost »

claiming to be able to read zwet is like claiming to know what will happen in tar's bastard games when they are just starting and you aren't even in the game.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Iecerint wrote:
Kise wrote:I would believe anyone that claimed a common character in fact. I mean, why wouldn't they be legit [town] roles?
Mod-provided fakeclaims? Idiosyncratic scumteam choices (ala the notorious HP mafia)?
See I was gonna say what Reck said too, but I also thought of the fact of fakeclaims. I mean, nobody is gonna wanna come into this game and claim malificent for example :/
Show

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by Kise »

Iecerint wrote:
So.. the storyline Slicey wants to write is about a bunch of minor characters in that case. Right.

Yet…
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by Plum »

Kise wrote:
Iecerint wrote:
So.. the storyline Slicey wants to write is about a bunch of minor characters in that case. Right.
So . . . the storyline Slicey wants us to see is one with many or most but not all main characters and a bunch of minor characters. As someone who has planned out storyline-flavor-heavy setup-ideas, I assure you that that's more the norm than about any other approach I can think of.

Scumvibes. Details later.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Hadn't thought of that @ Kise. It's a decent point. Still, so long as Slicey apparently dislikes Kairi enough to make her vanilla, I don't see why he wouldn't reduce her to a scum fakeclaim.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by Kise »

Plum is faking the funk. Kairi is in the top 5, if not top 3 of KH's main characters. I couldn't imagine Kairi NOT being in this game before zwet died. Lastly, let's not try to outguess the mod. Just because I say I'd believe zwet claiming Kairi doesn't mean I should be crucified for it. I can only see scum getting mad at players being confirmed via char-claims.
FOS Plum
so that any suspicion she has on me will be totally OMGUFS.

Yet…
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by Gorrad »

DGB has single-handedly undone about 85% of DisCode's scumminess. Kickass.

Icerint! While I appreciate your destruction of Zwet, your kill flavor leaves a bad taste in my mouth. KH Characters with guns:

Xigbar
Cpt. Jack
Cpt. Hook
Clayton
Cpt. Barbossa
Stitch

Could possibly have a gun:

Pete (has one in Disney)
Leon (Gun/blade/)

Vote: Iecerint
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Post by Plum »

Kise wrote:Plum is faking the funk. Kairi is in the top 5, if not top 3 of KH's main characters. I couldn't imagine Kairi NOT being in this game before zwet died. Lastly, let's not try to outguess the mod. Just because I say I'd believe zwet claiming Kairi doesn't mean I should be crucified for it. I can only see scum getting mad at players being confirmed via char-claims.
FOS Plum
so that any suspicion she has on me will be totally OMGUFS.
Ever heard of scum claiming on obv-town-rolename either as fakeclaim or in despair, hoping at least to reveal a likely powerrole (I don't believe every possible counter-claimer had posted between Zwets' claim and his death; am I wrong)? It's unlikely for a top-three main character to be a scum fakeclaim, but I certainly wouldn't rule it out. It's also unlikely for this top-three-or-so main character to flip Vanilla, but guess what just happened? Yeah. I don't think you should be crucified for it, but the time and way you said you were leaning towards believing the claim give me really bad feelings in my gut. When I actually have time I'll try to reread you in iso and see what my feelings are on you afterwards.

What did you think of the Kairi = Vanilla claim when it happened and why?

I'm not going to get mad at anyone getting confirmed for character claims. It's great if it happens properly.

Nice try, but I think you just OMGUS'ed me. Nice job. I'm getting sick of your jests; i.e. they're anti-Town and quite possibly scummy.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Post by Kise »

Quite possibly =/= certainly. But I can assure you that my good humor will never be far off from a serious comment as well. Last thing I want to do at this point is just make fluff posts. I'm not saberwolf after all.

As for the VT claim... thought it was bullshit, but good bullshit. I figured he was really a PR but just wanted to mislead the scum into thinking he wasn't a NK-priority. Of course, there was no reason for me to publicly state this. Now THAT is
certainly
anti-town.
Plum wrote:It's
unlikely
for a top-three main character to be a scum fakeclaim, but I certainly
wouldn't rule it out
Fencesitting at its most subtle nature... okay, so if your subconscious at first tells you that it's unlikely, why publicly announce how you disbelieve? If you're not going to believe nor doubt, then you shouldn't have taken a stance.
Plum, before zwet flipped Kairi wrote:Okay that claim erased the gut-feelings I had on Zwets and the bad-gut feelings about the wagon. That claim is so false even a newb at Kingdom Hearts can smell it three miles away. Diescumdie.
This
, is taking a stance.

Reminder for DGB:
Miller madness making me monkey.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”