mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I didn't take that into consideration, but my points still stand. It seems like you are lurking, you're criticizing those on the Ray wagon just because they were faster than you, and your reason for saying "bunny is scum" seems weak.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by populartajo »

Why does your lurking point still stand when I already explained why I didnt post before?. Have you at least checked that my last post yesterday on the site was at midnight?

Im not criticizing the ray wagon, what in hell gave you that impression? Im expressing my thoughts on people I think are scum. Rolf and bunny, do you disagree with me on rolf?

And no I think bunny is scum since day 1, the quick short vote and posterior disappearance is another scum point.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Also,
Also, Im pretty sure there is at least one busser in the quick wagon, so check this list also when the game has less people:

poro, flashy, bunny, white, elvis, spyrex, (crypto)
Given the fact that you just named 7 out of the 9 remaining players (excluding yourself), the only way you could be wrong is if Ray is scum with AGOTI and ROFL.

So, yeah. That's a pretty useless statement.
Why does your lurking point still stand when I already explained why I didnt post before?
Because I said you're name and you showed up, you freaking genie.
Im not criticizing the ray wagon, what in hell gave you that impression?
I didn't say that. You're criticizing THOSE ON the ray wagon. Specifically, you called it a "quick wagon", which I suppose it is, but not without reason.
do you disagree with me on rolf?
No, I really don't know what to think about ROLF at this point.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by populartajo »

mikeburnfire wrote:Also,
Also, Im pretty sure there is at least one busser in the quick wagon, so check this list also when the game has less people:

Given the fact that you just named 7 out of the 9 remaining players (excluding yourself), the only way you could be wrong is if Ray is scum with AGOTI and ROFL.

So, yeah. That's a pretty useless statement.
Its not useless if you have any townie reads on the list. Dont you?
mikeburnfire wrote:
Why does your lurking point still stand when I already explained why I didnt post before?
Because I said you're name and you showed up, you freaking genie.
Im posting at the same time almost every night, which is the time I get back home from university. I should be the one asking that question. Why did you call my name of all possible ones?
mikeburnfire wrote:
Im not criticizing the ray wagon, what in hell gave you that impression?
I didn't say that. You're criticizing THOSE ON the ray wagon. Specifically, you called it a "quick wagon", which I suppose it is, but not without reason.
I dont understand what is the problem in calling this a quick wagon, and therefore, a wagon that regardless of ray's alingment, probably has one scum on it. What exactly you are attacking here?
mikeburnfire wrote:
do you disagree with me on rolf?
No, I really don't know what to think about ROLF at this point.
Try harder.

Ill hammer tomorrow after an answer. Good night.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I hate you.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by RayFrost »

mikeburnfire wrote:
RayFrost wrote:I was thinking the "have to unvote" rule would mean your vote (and mine) wouldn't count, rofl.
YOU LIE
Tajo, yesterday wrote: ebwop, i remembered that rule about the obligatory unvote, so pom isnt lynched.

Still, I dont think rolf and frost knew this, so my accusation still applies.
Ray, yesterday wrote:I did remember it
"I did remember it" re the "obligatory unvote"

Thus, I thought it wouldn't count.

Does this count as irony?
don't you feel silly now?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I hate you too.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by crypto »

What about me?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by RayFrost »

mikeburnfire wrote:I hate you too.
There there, no need to worry... I'm
not
the one that killed your T.V. lover. [/bad joke]
don't you feel silly now?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

RayFrost wrote:crypto is mostly meta from you-know-where.

SB is just obv scum. seriously. I'm p. sure meta from the other you-know-where could come in, but I'm too lazy to check.

AGOTI is town cuz she's willing to listen and give me a chance

spyrex is town cuz his play yesterday doesn't seem like scum jumping on the easy mislynch (though now he is, so... I dunno :( )

prozac has been coasting, imo.

you are town for being helpful and careful

MBF is scummy cuz of mid to late D1. D2 hasn't changed a thing, though this is really something I'm hedging cuz I don't want to be fogged by OMGUS and I had a town read of him previously (early D1)
Massive fail. Please die, scum.
populartajo wrote:Yeah, I cant say I didnt see this coming. Ray's late day 1 really sucked hard and Im not surprised that behavior has prolonged today with the pressure. I have a strong feeling that some of his posts today are designed to wifomize, kamikaze style. Like, what was the point of posting a bunch of stupid reads on 502 when he is at L-1? Did anyone ask?

For the record, regardless of ray's flip, rolf and bunny are still scum. Rolf l-1ed without asking for a claim, is flip flopping/deflecting like crazy and bunny contributed to the wagon and disappeared shortly after. Also, Im pretty sure there is at least one busser in the quick wagon, so check this list also when the game has less people:

Im hammering in the next hour or so, so any final words are welcome.
Why am I scum again?

Seems like crypto wants his scum partner to get out of the lynch just like yesterday by wasting time and waiting for suspicious to rise somewhere else.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by crypto »

Seems like crypto wants his scum partner to get out of the lynch just like yesterday by wasting time and waiting for suspicious to rise somewhere else.
You are truly moronic and burdened with OMGUS. I am all for a Ray lynch, but I hate quick lynches as a rule and I'm not quick-lynching and then dumping responsibility for said quick lynch on my replacement.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by crypto »

Not only that, but populartajo explicitly stated that he would hammer in the morning. Moan and groan all you want, but there will be no hammer until his convo with Poro plays out. An impatient anti-information attitude is 100% useless for the town.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hey everyone, before ray gets hammered by tajo, what is your opinion of porochaz, and why do you think ray is more likely to be scum than him?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:13 am

Post by Porochaz »

hey rofl, before ray gets hammered by tajo, do you think you could give a reason, maybe just one, about why Im more likely to be scum than ray?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

Porochaz wrote:hey rofl, before ray gets hammered by tajo, do you think you could give a reason, maybe just one, about why Im more likely to be scum than ray?
sure. this post:
Porochaz wrote:crypto please lynch and stop stalling.

Rofl I have made a post explicitely stating why I think AGOTI is scum and is largely seperate from Ray. Whether Ray flips scum or town I will be looking at her as my prime suspect. Otherwise I will be digging into the people who havent really held a spotlight in the game thus far.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Mike criticisms of tajo seem based on a misunderstanding. Tajo said that if ray is scum, atleast one buddy is probably bussing him. That's not a criticism of the wagon. That's just a reminder that if ray flips scum, there will be scum on the wagon too. I happen to agree.

Thoughts on Prozac are lukewarm. I'm not sure exactly what rofl is going for here. If I look at that last post and try to find something scummy, I would say that it's prozac wanting to go after AGOTI no matter what ray flips. I think prozac should want to take the info from the ray lynch and refine his read based on that.

I do think that mike and prozac are looking a little desperate for a quickquick ray lynch, but I can understand they feel like that since they think ray should have been lynched yesterday.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:34 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

crypto wrote:
You are truly moronic and burdened with OMGUS. I am all for a Ray lynch, but I hate quick lynches as a rule and I'm not quick-lynching and then dumping responsibility for said quick lynch on my replacement.
Stop the name calling. If you need to do that in order to prove a point, then I wish to play no further with you.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:06 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

mikeburnfire wrote:
RayFrost wrote:I was thinking the "have to unvote" rule would mean your vote (and mine) wouldn't count, rofl.
YOU LIE
Tajo, yesterday wrote: ebwop, i remembered that rule about the obligatory unvote, so pom isnt lynched.

um, what? this is not a contradiction. this is the opposite of a contradiction.

lern2read.
rofl wrote:
me ^_^ wrote:ray's hammer was majorly bad, but i still don't think he's scum.
why?
well, hammering without gettin a claim first runs the risk of-

lol, kidding. i guess the use of not explaining my town read on ray has run its course. so, why is ray town?

well, for one, cuz the three scummiest players in the game all came in and voted him in the first three posts of the day. i take that kinda thing as a sign.

posts like this and especially this show a particular cluelessness that is emblematic of newbtown, and way harder to fake than ppl give credit for. yeah, i know ray's played a gazillion games even though he's only been here for like a month. he's still a newb.

another town post. for one, he's basically daring bunny to vote him to L-2, and i think he'd be tryin to avoid that kind of attention if he was scum, or at least not brazenly trying to attract it. and also, "where's the vote" was an excellent question to be asking there, cuz bunny (and prozac) not voting was totally scummy.

those were the main reasons for my original read on him, and since then, the way he has been constantly coming under attack from scummy players in such a relentless way is just screamin out to me that my initial feeling was totally on the money. ray is rly bad at this game, and hammering pom without a claim was the biggest example of that, but he's still town, and policy lynches for bad play are for suckers.
roflcopter wrote:
vote: porochaz

this is the right lynch
glad to see rofl is town after all. i was havin some doubts.

unvote, vote: porochaz

plz tell me this will actually happen today. it would make me so happy.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

Well taking the results from the ray lynch goes without saying however its not going to change my opinion on AGOTI whom I think is scum and have made a case for seperate of Ray. Whilst I can see my opinions such as MBF and Rofl changing with Ray's flip, AGOTI not so much and since I think she is scum in the first place I am going to go with my convictions.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Porochaz »

a girl on the internet wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:
YOU LIE

um, what? this is not a contradiction. this is the opposite of a contradiction.

lern2read.
Please. Learn to write.
posts like this and especially this show a particular cluelessness that is emblematic of newbtown, and way harder to fake than ppl give credit for. yeah, i know ray's played a gazillion games even though he's only been here for like a month. he's still a newb.
4 months actually. I think I worked it out a wee while back 16 games? Not particularly newbie.
another town post. for one, he's basically daring bunny to vote him to L-2, and i think he'd be tryin to avoid that kind of attention if he was scum, or at least not brazenly trying to attract it. and also, "where's the vote" was an excellent question to be asking there, cuz bunny (and prozac) not voting was totally scummy.
Ya, it totally was, wasnt it, lulz!!![/sarcasm]
those were the main reasons for my original read on him, and since then, the way he has been constantly coming under attack from scummy players in such a relentless way is just screamin out to me that my initial feeling was totally on the money. ray is rly bad at this game, and hammering pom without a claim was the biggest example of that, but he's still town, and policy lynches for bad play are for suckers.
So the reasons he is town is essentially he's new, hes acting scummy and is really bad at the game. Oh and also there isnt a policy lynch here.
roflcopter wrote:
vote: porochaz

this is the right lynch
glad to see rofl is town after all. i was havin some doubts.

unvote, vote: porochaz

plz tell me this will actually happen today. it would make me so happy.
Nice vote. Still totally OMGUS.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:36 am

Post by SpyreX »

The issue, and why Ray has to go, isn't that it was "bad" play. It was -scummy- play.

If Ray hadn't been a major contestant yesterday and didn't have people clamoring for his lynch and dropped a surprise hammer it might be a bit different.

As is, no way. This has to go without some truly, TRULY, compelling argument against.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:51 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

see, maybe i'm just gullible, but i actually buy that ray thought the vote wouldn't count and wasn't actually intending to hammer. that makes it bad play and not scummy play imo.

loving how prozac keeps on clinging to the OMGUS mantra as if the fact he voted me first totally erases all of his scummy play.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:00 am

Post by SpyreX »

But, lol, reactions aside: what result was he looking for that couldn't have been gotten throwing that gambit out AFTER a claim?

Or... hell, what good does that do overall?

One thing it does, and I guarantee unless RF was a super-space-hypercharger-unlimited dayvig is guarantee that he's not dying regardless of his alignment. Ever.

And I don't like that one bit.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

loving how AGOTI hasnt actually made a case against me without making it OMGUS as if she alone can get a free pass making votes without proper cases.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

guys, seriously, porochaz is obv scum, its burning my eyes. spyrex in particular should stop ignoring him.

ray's attempted gambit with no apparent purpose is actually exactly what i would expect a dolt like him to pull as town. he didn't know what it would accomplish but HAY COOL I CAN GAME THE SYSTEM LEZ TRY IT!
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”