Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Mod: In about a week I will have to leave for about 14/15 days, and I will have no computer access. I would really like to continue playing or be temporarily replaced if that is a possibility. However, it is your descision.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Kdub »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Mod: In about a week I will have to leave for about 14/15 days, and I will have no computer access. I would really like to continue playing or be temporarily replaced if that is a possibility. However, it is your descision.
PM me with the dates of your V/LA and I will make a decision.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Faraday »

Rhinox wrote:
faraday wrote:Malpa's playing like he did in my modded game where he was scum, little activity, doing nothing etc.
faraday in post game thoughts from Mini 872 wrote:Okay early thoughts.

LURKERS = BAD. Malpascp should have been lynched with a fucking vengeance IMO.
well?
My vote is currently on one of them [lurker], in Torquez/his replacement. Since that seems to be going no where despite his utter lack of contribution..

And yeh, my face was a picture when I saw him in this game :!:

Unvote Vote Malpascp

Wicked wrote:Why you voted malpascp for doing something that a townie did that we lynched.
Is this fucking serious? So b/c ONE townie does it, it means it's not scummy? Really Wicked? Oh god this is unbelievably bad.

[
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:52 am

Post by danakillsu »

My vote is currently on one of them [lurker], in Torquez/his replacement.
Was Torquez a lurker? I'm not quite sure I understand this sentence.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

CrueKnight (2)
- danakillsu, SolemnJ
Furry (0)
-
cruelty (1)
- Wickedestjr
Sir Chris (1)
- malpascp
Rhinox (0)
-
Wickedestjr (2)
- Sir Chris, cruelty
malpascp (2)
- Rhinox, Faraday
Faraday (0)
-
SolemnJ (1)
- Furry
danakillsu (0)
-
foilist13 (0)
-
cades (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (3)
- cades, CrueKnight, foilist13

12 players alive, 7 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is December 19, ~11:00 am MST
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 am

Post by danakillsu »

mod: request prod for malpascp

because he has not posted for a week. we may have to lynch him for lurking soon.

He has already been prodded.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Faraday »

danakillsu wrote:
My vote is currently on one of them [lurker], in Torquez/his replacement.
Was Torquez a lurker? I'm not quite sure I understand this sentence.
Yes. He was. Active lurking which is worse.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:29 am

Post by danakillsu »

Thanks, mod. You too, Faraday.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Rhinox »

Response to 599:

Its a non-sequitor because you can't form an argument that players who are non-contributing are likely to be town based on the single occurance of 1 town non-contributing player.
1: Why you voted malpascp for doing something that a townie did that we lynched.
------------------------------------
2: When has non-contribution every been a good reason to lynch somebody? It's not even a strong scum tell. In fact, on this site, I bet it happens more often with town.
1: Wait I thought you just said that haylen was lynched for her excuses and not her non-contribution? I don't recall voting malp for neither excuses nor non-contribution...

2: Please direct me to where I said I was voting malp for non-contribution...

Why are you misrepping the reasons for my desire to lynch malp?

Regarding cruelty, idk maybe I'm just dense but I just don't see it as damning as you are making it out to be. I assume this is the paragraph you are taking issue with?
cruelty wrote:I started the Haylen wagon, and my final post before the deadline was confirmation that I was happy with it. That post was 14 hours before the day was closed. Not really sure how this is a valid point, you're attacking me for being happy with my vote on a wagon that I started and continually advocated? I mean, I was wrong about her alignment but this is a ludicrous attempt to incriminate me.
And in post 599, if I understand correctly, you're taking issue with cruelty claiming to have started the wagon when the reason haylen was lynched was not his own reason? Okay, well its interesting, but I don't see it as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. I don't see this as cruelty attempting to say that he took a strong stand on the haylen wagon, I interpret this as cruelty's response to your accusation that he kept his vote on haylen after he expressed a desire not to have her lynched. As I said before, my reread of cruelty's posts and cruelty's response say the same thing - that he started out only wanting to pressure haylen, and the pressure turned into a satisfaction with the lynch when Haylen failed to deliver. I don't see it as any more than that.

For the record, I view cruelty's main point against you as more damning than your point against him - that you voted for the ck bandwagon rather than any one of your top 3 suspects. But I also accept your response - that it was nearly deadline and you wanted to put your vote on one of the top 2 wagons. I disagree with cruelty's point that you chose ck somehow knowing that it wouldn't lead to a lynch, or that you wanted to buddy with anyone as a result.

So really, I don't want to lynch either of you today based on the information we have.

-----------------------------------------------------------
faraday wrote:My vote is currently on one of them [lurker], in Torquez/his replacement. Since that seems to be going no where despite his utter lack of contribution..

And yeh, my face was a picture when I saw him in this game

Unvote Vote Malpascp
yay bandwagon gogogo! :arrow:

Did you happen to find any games where malp was town to meta him?
faraday wrote:Is this fucking serious? So b/c ONE townie does it, it means it's not scummy? Really Wicked? Oh god this is unbelievably bad.
I was trying to go about it a little more subtle than this :lol:
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Faraday »

The only game where he's flipped town that I can see is Large Normal 92, modded by jebus, which he replaced in to. It's not exactly illuminating as he has like 10 posts in it :?

He was scum in Lovers mafia , Out in The Wilde. Everything else is on-going and can't be mentioned.

And yeh, Idk I tend to find subtelty over-rated.
CrueKnight
CrueKnight
Townie
CrueKnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by CrueKnight »

Bussing a scumpal?

vote CrueKnight
What are you talking about? And it that reason alone you are voting for me? Please elaborate on that.
├óÔé¼┬á Crusader Knight ├óÔé¼┬á

http://www.spore.heavengames.com
cades
cades
Townie
cades
Townie
Townie

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by cades »

I'm still here, just watching, waiting.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Faraday »

cades wrote:I'm still here, just watching, waiting.
Hey, give your thoughts on the game ya LURKER.

you've had 3 useless posts so far, fix that plz.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Post by cruelty »

Rhinox wrote: For the record, I view cruelty's main point against you as more damning than your point against him - that you voted for the ck bandwagon rather than any one of your top 3 suspects. But I also accept your response - that it was nearly deadline and you wanted to put your vote on one of the top 2 wagons. I disagree with cruelty's point that you chose ck somehow knowing that it wouldn't lead to a lynch, or that you wanted to buddy with anyone as a result.

I don't think anyone is really understanding what I'm saying about his presence on the CK wagon. This is my bad, I'll try to explain one more time.

I don't think that it particularly mattered to scumwicked which wagon he was on. CK was probably better because as he stated, he'd made a case against him earlier.

When the Haylen wagon began to veer precariously close to the cliff edge Wicked wasn't trying to push the CK wagon, he'd found a corner and sat down, eyes close and hands over ears. He made absolutely no attempt to get CK lynched, aside from being present on the wagon.

I did say earlier that I thought he chose the wagon because he didn't expect it to amount to anything and it'd give him cred with the other players on it - this was bad logic on my part. Conceded. That said, his presence on that wagon (he made no attempt to either push it or jump off) would absolutely result in gaining some sort of town cred, be that in general, from not being on the mislynch wagon, or amongst the smaller subset of the players on the CK wagon.

I think that this credibility deal was a byproduct of his late day anti-town behaviour. That is to say, his voting for someone way down on his scum list, and his absolute non-contribution to either pushing that wagon, attacking the Haylen wagon or general scumhunting. I think that he may have realised the potential for some town points and decided to go dark to try to reap the benefits in the morning.
the nexus of the crisis
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Rhinox »

cades wrote:I'm still here, just watching, waiting.
What are you waiting for?

----------------------------------------------------

@cruelty:

eh... maybe... idk... when wicked voted ck, ck and haylens wagon's were tied at 3 a piece, so wicked's vote actually made CK the leading wagon. He couldn't have predicted that haylen's would lead to a lynch while ck's would not, especially considering that the next 2 votes were from a replacement (the inquisition) who hadn't yet given any clues to whom he might vote, and foilist, who jumped on the wagon: "Well in the interests of the approaching deadline, I'm going to go ahead and pick a wagon." There was really no indication before the votes came in that inquisition and foilist would be voting haylen, so I just don't believe at the time wicked voted ck (making ck the temporary largest wagon), he had the forsight to predict that ck's wagon would fail to lynch and haylens would progress to lynch. It really wasn't until after inquisition's and foilist's vote that haylen really dug herself a hole with the emotional appeals, making her the certain lynch choice.

cruelty: what is the difference between wicked's vote on ck and foilist's vote on haylen "picking a wagon in the interest of the approaching deadline"?

wicked: why was crueknight a better lynch choice yesterday than haylen, ignoring the obvious now known fact that haylen was town?

Why aren't you today pursuing your top 3 suspects from yesterday: foilist, Furry, and Katniss/Cades?

----------------------------------------------

Furry: between wicked and cruelty, do either give you the conviction that they are more likely scum?

After rereading, I've also come to the conclusion that whoever the scum are, they aren't exactly the brightest lot... more on this later in the game if/when a certain event happens.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:49 am

Post by cruelty »

Rhinox wrote:He couldn't have predicted that haylen's would lead to a lynch while ck's would not,
Right, conceded the poor logic on my part. In his initial decision, it's probable that credibility didn't come into it. If you look at his posts following his jump onto the wagon, he said/did nothing about either wagon. This is the point where I think the credibility issue becomes valid.

Rhinox wrote:cruelty: what is the difference between wicked's vote on ck and foilist's vote on haylen "picking a wagon in the interest of the approaching deadline"?
Well I agreed with foilist's reason for voting. I also missed the actual "picking a wagon" part, so I guess it's slightly better but not hugely.

I mean, I probably wouldn't have much of an issue if wicked had just said he was picking a wagon, voted CK and then proceeded to scumhunt/push the wagon/attack the other wagon, but he did none of those and went so far as to say he was voting for his fourth suspect. This is terribly anti-town, and absolutely irrevocable fact.

I feel like there are a few people getting away with lurking here. I'll get on board with a mal lynch if needed.
the nexus of the crisis
CrueKnight
CrueKnight
Townie
CrueKnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by CrueKnight »

I might be less active in the next several days...
├óÔé¼┬á Crusader Knight ├óÔé¼┬á

http://www.spore.heavengames.com
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by SolemnJ »

CrueKnight wrote:
Bussing a scumpal?

vote CrueKnight
What are you talking about? And it that reason alone you are voting for me? Please elaborate on that.
I've been attacking you for a while.

Your post about your suspicions against Furry about him "being on the top of your list" for "no particular reason" really interested me.
All things are based on perspective.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:41 am

Post by Rhinox »

Rhinox wrote:@SolemnJ: what do you mean by "Bussing a scumpal?" Who is bussing a scumpal and why?

The lack of activity in this game is very frustrating. Just because there is a deadline does not mean we have to wait for the deadline to come before we do anything.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:49 am

Post by danakillsu »

Just because there is a deadline does not mean we have to wait for the deadline to come before we do anything.
Agreed. But what is there to do if I've already cast my vote? Anyone who has not voted should.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Rhinox »

You don't stop scum hunting just because you've placed your vote on one player you think is scum. You can still question other players. encouraging others to vote is a good start.

mod: any news on whether any of our inactives will be replaced?
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:50 am

Post by Furry »

Rhinox wrote:Furry: between wicked and cruelty, do either give you the conviction that they are more likely scum
wicked would be in my top few shots if I just went down the list with no reveal, I cant tell how much of this is from very solid tells and how much of this is from him misinterpreting my stuff enough that its making me wonder if it can even be unintentional. cruel would be in the middle ground. I dont want a lynch of him today by any means, but at the same time I dont have enough of a town read on him to make a fuss over him getting votes like some people.

Should be able to transfer time over from other stuff that has been sapping it tonight/tomorrow and continue pushing SJ a bit. I do like malp pressure, but want to keep toying with what I have for the time being.
Temporary unretired alt
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:08 am

Post by Kdub »

Sir Chris has been prodded. foilist13 has requested replacement. malpascp has 24 hours to post before I replace him as well. Still waiting to hear from Wickedestjr on the details of his V/LA before I make a decision about him.

Edit: Wickedestjr will be V/LA from the 17th/18th to ~ Jan 2. I am allowing him to remain in the game. If he has a night action, he will pre-emptively submit it prior to his V/LA, even if the day has not ended yet.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:01 am

Post by cruelty »

sigh @ foilist.
dana wrote:Agreed. But what is there to do if I've already cast my vote? Anyone who has not voted should.
There's more than one scum, use the time to question other players. There is, of course, also the possibility that you're wrong so continuing to seek information is never, ever a bad thing.
the nexus of the crisis
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by SolemnJ »

Rhinox wrote:
Rhinox wrote:@SolemnJ: what do you mean by "Bussing a scumpal?" Who is bussing a scumpal and why?

The lack of activity in this game is very frustrating. Just because there is a deadline does not mean we have to wait for the deadline to come before we do anything.
i answered that.
All things are based on perspective.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”