Open 184: Friends and Enemies Mafia (Over)

SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

ABR - do you prefer ABR or Albert? I remember you had a strong preference for one over the other but I can't remember which.

Albert is absolutely town by the way. He's scummy, tunnelling, bullying the town awful yet brilliant, provoking OMGUS and replacement in his two primary victims/suspects and most importantly of all he's enjoying this game far too much to be scum.

Still reading, will content post when I can.
I'm old now.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:02 pm

Post by saberwolf »

SerialClergyman wrote:As I'm reading, something occurs to me.

Saber - could you please tell us your full position on CSL and whether you think his actions make the player slot likely to be scum?

Cheers.
you're looking at the wrong guy to ask anything. I don't have a case on anybody. All I have are info lynch scenarios. That and the fact the my gut doesnt trust ABR. If you look I have been very happy just to throw my vote around. I don't plan on doing any work. This is delliberate. I'm more curious to see who wins me over in a ABR/DLA/Hewitt showdown. When the dust has settled, I'll be able to draw some conclusions. Until then, I have seen everyone accused with a case up to this point, so I'm just gonna continue my game of musical votes until it gets me somewhere...I believe ABR is next.

vote: ABR

Something has to be wrong with me lol...I read your post and i was like fuck you im too lazy to do any work for your ass, but i typed this out which probably took more effort to do >.>
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Just give me a gut yes or no - CSL scum or not?
I'm old now.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Post by saberwolf »

SerialClergyman wrote:Just give me a gut yes or no - CSL scum or not?
oh, thats easy enough ^_^

I have to say no. It seems just too easy to be true.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:30 am

Post by dramonic »

The Third Real Votecount: Can't edit em first posts!

SerialClergyman (1): ABR
DarkLightA (1): Hewitt,
hewitt (1): Elli
Albert B. Rampage (2): Netopalis, Saberwolf
Shotty to the Body (1): DarklightA
saberwolf (1): Konowa

Not Voting (5): Farside, KittyMo, SttB, SerialClergyman, Kikuchiyo

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Konowa is being replaced...

Deadline is currently suspended until I get some replacements in, since the game has experienced a stall. Shouldn't be very long ;)
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:37 am

Post by dramonic »

Ojanen replaces Konowa, effective now!
With this, the game is whole again.
Since you've had a decent amount of time to discuss already, I'll set the deadline to... Christmas Eve.

15 days left boys and girls!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:45 am

Post by Ojanen »

Hi.
I've been skimming along. What I have gained of that:
Serial wrote:Albert is absolutely town by the way. He's scummy, tunnelling, bullying the town awful yet brilliant, provoking OMGUS and replacement in his two primary victims/suspects and most importantly of all he's enjoying this game far too much to be scum.
This is 100% my impression too.

I couldn't resist joining when I saw what a blast Albert was having.
Apologies to Serial for the magnified stalking effect.

I'm traveling a lot in the next 24 hours plus need to deal with a deadlined game, expect a catchup tomorrow.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:57 am

Hi Ojanen! Great to play with you again :D

I'm not going to get a post up tonight, I think. Should be tomorrow.
I'm old now.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:17 am

Post by hewitt »

kikuchiyo wrote:Self voting is a null tell. There is no reason to condemn Serial for CSL's actions.

Welcome replacements!

I need to catch up. There seems to be another page or two behind me.

What killed the Hewitt bandwagon?

Unvote
Where have you been? That was a great job of making yourself so forgettable that you slip through everybody's minds.
kikuchiyo wrote:Hm. I was under the impression that CSL's scumminess was somewhat dependent on him being scum partners with hewitt. Which makes me wonder why the wagon was redirected to the "secondary" suspect. Seems like those who find CSL scummy should be perfectly happy with a Hewitt lynch, no? Maybe I missed something. I still need to catch up.
That was a great incorrect statement. Yeah, you really need to catch up.
saberwolf wrote:you're looking at the wrong guy to ask anything. I don't have a case on anybody. All I have are info lynch scenarios. That and the fact the my gut doesnt trust ABR. If you look I have been very happy just to throw my vote around. I don't plan on doing any work. This is delliberate. I'm more curious to see who wins me over in a ABR/DLA/Hewitt showdown. When the dust has settled, I'll be able to draw some conclusions. Until then, I have seen everyone accused with a case up to this point, so I'm just gonna continue my game of musical votes until it gets me somewhere...I believe ABR is next.

You honestly still think ABR is scum?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:32 am

Post by Netopalis »

Unvote

I really am not looking to bandwagon ABR. My vote was just to accentuate a point. Since he seems to have completely ignored it, I guess it didn't work. I am getting suspicious of Saber, though, for his eagerness to hop onto that idea without putting in much thought.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:01 am

Post by saberwolf »

I have no case on ABR, but his feeling of invincibility has me uneasy. However, I have reason to believe that he is town. I'm just vote hopping, trying to find something that I can finally lock down and go, this is why he deserves my vote.

Who haven't I voted for yet?

unvote; vote: Farside22

Your turn. I shall look at your posts and see if this is valid or not, most likely not. I should try to at least reinforce why you come off as town to me.
Show

DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:18 am

Post by DarkLightA »

saberwolf wrote:
SerialClergyman wrote:As I'm reading, something occurs to me.

Saber - could you please tell us your full position on CSL and whether you think his actions make the player slot likely to be scum?

Cheers.
you're looking at the wrong guy to ask anything. I don't have a case on anybody. All I have are info lynch scenarios. That and the fact the my gut doesnt trust ABR. If you look I have been very happy just to throw my vote around. I don't plan on doing any work. This is delliberate. I'm more curious to see who wins me over in a ABR/DLA/Hewitt showdown. When the dust has settled, I'll be able to draw some conclusions. Until then, I have seen everyone accused with a case up to this point, so I'm just gonna continue my game of musical votes until it gets me somewhere...I believe ABR is next.

Something has to be wrong with me lol...I read your post and i was like fuck you im too lazy to do any work for your ass, but i typed this out which probably took more effort to do >.>
I'm starting to think that shotty isn't scum after all, and that saber is more likely to. After all he BW's all over the place! If I remember correctly, he wasn't like that in previous games.

Unvote
Vote: Saber
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:19 am

Post by DarkLightA »

saberwolf wrote:I have no case on ABR, but his feeling of invincibility has me uneasy. However, I have reason to believe that he is town. I'm just vote hopping, trying to find something that I can finally lock down and go, this is why he deserves my vote.

Your turn. I shall look at your posts and see if this is valid or not, most likely not. I should try to at least reinforce why you come off as town to me.
Uhh.. Is this some kind of "Next Please!" post?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

kikuchiyo wrote:Self voting is a null tell. There is no reason to condemn Serial for CSL's actions.
Since when? I don't know anyone that self votes late into day 1 when there is a BW on them but scum. If you would care to point out other games in which it was a town player that did this I would like to go personally smack them.

@saber: your win condition and according to the convo I read between you and morph means your supposed to try and play not do have ass stuff to win a bet.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:41 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

farside22 wrote:
Since when? I don't know anyone that self votes late into day 1 when there is a BW on them but scum. If you would care to point out other games in which it was a town player that did this I would like to go personally smack them.

@saber: your win condition and according to the convo I read between you and morph means your supposed to try and play not do have ass stuff to win a bet.
I'd point you to the game where CSL did that as vanilla town on D1 when he was getting wagoned, but it is ongoing.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Shotty to the Body wrote:
farside22 wrote:

I'd point you to the game where CSL did that as vanilla town on D1 when he was getting wagoned, but it is ongoing.
Was this a game you were in with him?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:39 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Yes.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Netopalis »

saberwolf wrote:I have no case on ABR, but his feeling of invincibility has me uneasy. However, I have reason to believe that he is town. I'm just vote hopping, trying to find something that I can finally lock down and go, this is why he deserves my vote.

What the heck? I vote ABR to make a point, you hop on and vote him as well. I unvote him because I didn't want too many votes on him, then all of a sudden you feel a loss of conviction and unvote as well?

Vote: Saberwolf
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 am

Post by hewitt »

Why in good heavens would you think vote hopping is a good idea???
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:07 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Post 209:
Netopalis wrote:
Unvote

I really am not looking to bandwagon ABR. My vote was just to accentuate a point. Since he seems to have completely ignored it, I guess it didn't work. I am getting suspicious of Saber, though, for his eagerness to hop onto that idea without putting in much thought.
Post 210:

ROFL.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 am

Post by hewitt »

saberwolf hast most definitely shown a lot of crappy anti-town behavior so far that, in my opinion, makes me a viable lynch. But you most certainly have no room to laugh at him DLA because you've been much worse and you just look like an egghead doing that.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

hewitt wrote:saberwolf hast most definitely shown a lot of crappy anti-town behavior so far that, in my opinion, makes me a viable lynch.
FOS hewitt
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 am

Post by hewitt »

In this particular game saber has vote hopped like no other and will be absolutely impossible to read as scum or town in the later stages of the game considering he has not put any concrete, discernible thought into anything he's done. On top of that, as he knows, I disagree with how he's been playing the site and all the members on it along with animorpherv and I do not condone his behavior.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Ellibereth »

OK...I read through everything but I'm not completely sure what to post that isn't just repeated what people said...I'll be happy to answer any questions though.

To be honest, I think that Neto, DLA are scum...I didn't really find Neto's answer to hewitt's case that convincing.

CSL and saber both seem to have a history of self-voting and vote jumping so I think those are both null.

Albert, do you no longer think that hewitt is definitely scum? It seems the wagon on him fell apart when CSl started getting erratic.
FLASH OF GREEN
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:34 am

Post by hewitt »

Ellibereth wrote:To be honest, I think that Neto, DLA are scum...I didn't really find Neto's answer to hewitt's case that convincing.
...That wasn't even a real case that was a fake case. I don't think Netopalis is scummy at all and that "case" didn't need a response from him.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Open Games”