Open 184: Friends and Enemies Mafia (Over)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Shotty to the Body wrote:CSL will always be CSL, expecting pro-town behavior from him is moronic, look for pro-town motivation it's the best you will get. He thinks Hewitt is town so he goes after DLA for attacking Hewitt. That's how CSL plays.

Saber didn't post his own case, but you don't need an original thought to join a wagon last time I checked, if you did nothing would get done.
So you allow people to just follow others and accept it because it's there meta? :shock:
Yet some people so far has pointed out that DLA is typically this way as well what makes him different?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 am

Post by Netopalis »

Personally, I think that CSL's play makes him an excellent policy lynch in practically any game...but I know that this is going to be an extreme minority position in this game. The problem though, is this: If he is scum, we'd never know because he plays equally as bad whether he's scum or not. If we were getting close to a deadline, though, I'd definitely go for him.

Same thing for DLA, actually, now that I think about it.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 am

Post by hewitt »

farside22 wrote:It's in regards to your post here
And for the record, playing with DLA, CSL, and saberwolf all together really fucking sucks. Honest to good the most sporadic, nonsensical players ever. This little vote hopping thing that they're all so fond of is REALLY getting on my nerves. This is the first time ever I'm actually getting aggravated in real life over Mafia, congrats you three.
...That clearly has nothing to do with you.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:29 am

Post by DarkLightA »

saberwolf wrote:In that case, maybe It'd make the most sense to lynch DLA?

If DLA flips scum, I'd focus on ABR. If DLA flips town, I'd look at CSL and hewitt, but mostly hewitt.

unvote; vote: DLA
In other words:

"Because of Shotty's post I think I'll follow him just to not stick out.

I think I'll post a method so it looks like I know what I'm doing."

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:42 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Saber didn't post his own case, but you don't need an original thought to join a wagon last time I checked, if you did nothing would get done.
Wait, you're defending Saber now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:49 am

Post by farside22 »

I would like to note that DLA did have a case on CSL before CSL did his crap vote for no reason so that vote was not OMGUS.
I keep feeling people miss the point that so far 2 people are lining up lynches and find this behavoir excusable.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 am

Post by hewitt »

farside22 wrote:I keep feeling people miss the point that so far 2 people are lining up lynches and find this behavoir excusable.
hewitt wrote:Why the hell are you lining up lynches?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:55 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

farside22 wrote:I would like to note that DLA did have a case on CSL before CSL did his crap vote for no reason so that vote was not OMGUS.
I keep feeling people miss the point that so far 2 people are lining up lynches and find this behavoir excusable.
Really what case? The one-liner in his "analysis" where he called over half the game scum?
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:59 am

farside22 wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:CSL will always be CSL, expecting pro-town behavior from him is moronic, look for pro-town motivation it's the best you will get. He thinks Hewitt is town so he goes after DLA for attacking Hewitt. That's how CSL plays.

Saber didn't post his own case, but you don't need an original thought to join a wagon last time I checked, if you did nothing would get done.
So you allow people to just follow others and accept it because it's there meta? :shock:
Yet some people so far has pointed out that DLA is typically this way as well what makes him different?
It has nothing to do with meta, quit misrepping. It's fucking common sense, not everyone can possibly post original material against a lynchee, if this isn't true throughout the game it is definitely true on D1 when we have nothing to work with.

I care nothing for meta; DLA has played scummy as hell in this game, all his 'scum-hunting' is forced at best and when investigated is flimsier than paper. The fact that you're defending him is terrible.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Shotty to the Body wrote:
farside22 wrote:
CSL will always be CSL, expecting pro-town behavior from him is moronic, look for pro-town motivation it's the best you will get.
He thinks Hewitt is town so he goes after DLA for attacking Hewitt. That's how CSL plays.

It has nothing to do with meta, quit misrepping. It's fucking common sense, not everyone can possibly post original material against a lynchee, if this isn't true throughout the game it is definitely true on D1 when we have nothing to work with.

I care nothing for meta; DLA has played scummy as hell in this game, all his 'scum-hunting' is forced at best and when investigated is flimsier than paper. The fact that you're defending him is terrible.
How can you say it's not meta just based on the quote and what is in bold?
Also you are willing to lynch DLA on his behavior, OMGUS votes and you want to ignores those that dont' post anything at all remotely helpful to the town.

As for DLA's case on people. comments about each other the players and his thoughts
He said this before CSL's vote and comment. Preying on a weak player doesn't not make me all warm and fuzzy.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:40 am

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
CSL will always be CSL, expecting pro-town behavior from him is moronic, look for pro-town motivation it's the best you will get.
He thinks Hewitt is town so he goes after DLA for attacking Hewitt. That's how CSL plays.

Also you are willing to lynch DLA on his behavior, OMGUS votes and you want to ignores those that dont' post anything at all remotely helpful to the town.

As for DLA's case on people. comments about each other the players and his thoughts
He said this before CSL's vote and comment. Preying on a weak player doesn't not make me all warm and fuzzy.
EVERYONE ON THAT LIST WAS "SCUMMY" EXCEPT FOR ABR AND YOU! IT'S THE MOST TRANSPARENT SCUM-HUNTING FAIL EVER!

How the fuck are you not preying on a weak player by jumping on the CSL wagon? If you flip CSL town, mark my words no one will forgot how hard you defended a "weaker player" DLA with one hand while lynching the same with the other.

As for the meta part, I thought you meant Saber please use names and not just him it gets confusing. Your original question so loaded it would sink anyways. Obviously I don't approve him voting without reasons, but this wagon is a scum-driven joke.

Can't wait for ABR to stop lurking and join us either, or Konowa, or Kikuchiyo, that'd be cool, or for the mod to show up again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:45 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:

EVERYONE ON THAT LIST WAS "SCUMMY" EXCEPT FOR ABR AND YOU! IT'S THE MOST TRANSPARENT SCUM-HUNTING FAIL EVER!

How the fuck are you not preying on a weak player by jumping on the CSL wagon? If you flip CSL town, mark my words no one will forgot how hard you defended a "weaker player" DLA with one hand while lynching the same with the other.

As for the meta part, I thought you meant Saber please use names and not just him it gets confusing. Your original question so loaded it would sink anyways. Obviously I don't approve him voting without reasons, but this wagon is a scum-driven joke.

Can't wait for ABR to stop lurking and join us either, or Konowa, or Kikuchiyo, that'd be cool, or for the mod to show up again.
Lets see trying to flip this like you know CSL is town now? That looks bad. Do you know him to be town?
What if he flipped scum?
What if DLA flips town what about what it looks like for you and how you pushed so hard? I mean really worried. IF CSL did someone how flip town and I'm alive tomorrow I would show why my vote was justified and the fact I didn't back down based on his votes, comments and overall unhelpfulness in the game.
When someone says I'm all up for DLA lynch with no reason or comment before hand, yeah I will go with scummy.
You should read the quote in question instead of yelling at people when it's clear who I'm talking about based on your own quote.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:58 am

farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:

1. Lets see trying to flip this like you know CSL is town now? That looks bad.
2. Do you know him to be town?
3. What if he flipped scum?
4. What if DLA flips town what about what it looks like for you and how you pushed so hard? I mean really worried. IF CSL did someone how flip town and I'm alive tomorrow I would show why my vote was justified and the fact I didn't back down based on his votes, comments and overall unhelpfulness in the game. When someone says I'm all up for DLA lynch with no reason or comment before hand, yeah I will go with scummy.

5. You should read the quote in question instead of yelling at people when it's clear who I'm talking about based on your own quote.
1. That's your problem, you're too worried about what 'looks' scummy and not worried enough about what actually is.

2. No.

3. I'd shrug, it's CSL I can't read him because he always plays this way and I would still think DLA should be lynched.

4. I have a rock-solid case against DLA built over multiple posts and tells that form something logical unlike the one-hit wonder that you're using to lynch CSL. I hardly consider that one vote reason enough to lynch someone when you have the case I presented against DLA sitting right next to it.

5. You could've just said CSL instead of people, it's even less letters. It wasn't clear since I talked about saber in the same quote an people implies plural anyways, how was I supposed to know which one? It's not my job to translate your posts it's your job to write clearly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Shotty to the Body wrote: 1. That's your problem, you're too worried about what 'looks' scummy and not worried enough about what actually is.

3. I'd shrug, it's CSL I can't read him because he always plays this way and I would still think DLA should be lynched.
Boy don't you come off as hypocritcal at this point from this post to just the prior comment to me.
If you flip CSL town, mark my words no one will forgot how hard you defended a "weaker player" DLA with one hand while lynching the same with the other.
So you can say it's okay for you defend a weak player but no one else.
I got it.

FOS: Shotty
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 am

Right pushing DLA is defending CSL. I just said I don't know his alignment or care, he's not the right play. His lynch will be info-less. Talking to you is pointless, when DLA flips scum lynching you next.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Right pushing DLA is defending CSL. I just said I don't know his alignment or care, he's not the right play. His lynch will be info-less. Talking to you is pointless, when DLA flips scum lynching you next.
Again you talk like you know someone's alignment. If DLA did come up as scum I would look at this post as someone that has inside knoweledge as scum trying to do a buss.

You have excused CLS as meta how is that not defending him?
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:18 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Shotty to the Body wrote:4. I have a rock-solid case against DLA built over multiple posts and tells that form something logical unlike the one-hit wonder that you're using to lynch CSL. I hardly consider that one vote reason enough to lynch someone when you have the case I presented against DLA sitting right next to it.
Oh really? It only seems rock solid to your scum buddy..
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:23 am

farside22 wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Right pushing DLA is defending CSL. I just said I don't know his alignment or care, he's not the right play. His lynch will be info-less. Talking to you is pointless, when DLA flips scum lynching you next.
Again you talk like you know someone's alignment. If DLA did come up as scum I would look at this post as someone that has inside knoweledge as scum trying to do a buss.

You have excused CLS as meta how is that not defending him?
Well you just have every eventuality covered then don't you? We have nothing more to discuss.

I've excused that ONE VOTE! It excuses him from your 'case' because THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE!
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:23 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Shotty wrote:when DLA flips scum lynching you next.
Ahh... So this is what I get:

1. I am town. If it is needed you may lynch me for this to be proven.
2. Shotty says "When DLA flips scum" in such a deliberate tone that this really sounds to me like he is flipping around what would be known to scum, and acting all "How could I know?" about it later...
3. He speaks for the entire thread, even though people (other than Saber of course) don't neccessarily agree.

I feel oblinged to:

Unvote
Vote: Shotty

This is some sweet modding. Will we have to close it ourselves at deadline or do we just continue?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:24 am

DarkLightA wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:4. I have a rock-solid case against DLA built over multiple posts and tells that form something logical unlike the one-hit wonder that you're using to lynch CSL. I hardly consider that one vote reason enough to lynch someone when you have the case I presented against DLA sitting right next to it.
Oh really? It only seems rock solid to your scum buddy..
Just let farside defend you, you look worse every time you post this spam. Will you ever answer my post about your vapor-case on me? No you won't because it's a bunch of bull and you're content to ignore it and let farside clutter the thread so the others will too.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:25 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Unofficial Vote Count based on Albert's unofficial vote count in post 369
CSL (3) - farside22, Albert

Hewitt (2) - Ellibereth, CSL
DLA (2) - Shotty, saber
Ellibereth (1) - hewitt
Shotty (1) - DLA

as of now there will be a no lynch at deadline.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:25 am

Post by DarkLightA »

CSL (2) - farside22, Albert
Hewitt (2) - Ellibereth, CSL
DLA (2) - Shotty, saber
Ellibereth (1) - hewitt
Shotty (1) - DLA

Excuse me.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:26 am

DarkLightA wrote:
Shotty wrote:when DLA flips scum lynching you next.
Ahh... So this is what I get:

1. I am town. If it is needed you may lynch me for this to be proven.
2. Shotty says "When DLA flips scum" in such a deliberate tone that this really sounds to me like he is flipping around what would be known to scum, and acting all "How could I know?" about it later...
3. He speaks for the entire thread, even though people (other than Saber of course) don't neccessarily agree.

I feel oblinged to:

Unvote
Vote: Shotty

This is some sweet modding. Will we have to close it ourselves at deadline or do we just continue?
1. Whoo good point to me being scummy.
2. Lol you can read the future now? AMAZING! What will I post on D3 when you and farside are hanging?
3. Really how so? It's my opinion, how did I speak for the whole thread? How is this scummy? I don't control their votes magically by posting my thoughts. How do you know they don't agree, do you read minds now too?
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:32 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Shotty to the Body wrote:1. Whoo good point to me being scummy.
Yes.
Shotty to the Body wrote:2. Lol you can read the future now? AMAZING! What will I post on D3 when you and farside are hanging?
If you manage to lynch farside after convincing the town to make a fail-lynch of me (town), I think you'll be next, unless farside has an opposite alignment.
Shotty to the Body wrote:3. Really how so? It's my opinion, how did I speak for the whole thread? How is this scummy? I don't control their votes magically by posting my thoughts. How do you know they don't agree, do you read minds now too?
No, you don't control magically. Your scum buddies will support you even without magic thank you very much.

You're saying that after my lynch it's farside's turn, as if it's logical that it will happen. Obviously support from your team would help.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:43 am

DarkLightA wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:1. Whoo good point to me being scummy.
Yes.
Shotty to the Body wrote:2. Lol you can read the future now? AMAZING! What will I post on D3 when you and farside are hanging?
If you manage to lynch farside after convincing the town to make a fail-lynch of me (town), I think you'll be next, unless farside has an opposite alignment.
Shotty to the Body wrote:3. Really how so? It's my opinion, how did I speak for the whole thread? How is this scummy? I don't control their votes magically by posting my thoughts. How do you know they don't agree, do you read minds now too?
No, you don't control magically. Your scum buddies will support you even without magic thank you very much.

You're saying that after my lynch it's farside's turn, as if it's logical that it will happen. Obviously support from your team would help.
Good response here, nothing even resembling a logical case based on my posts or scum-tells just more "YOU WANT TO LYNCH ME YOU MUST BE SCUM!" from DLA. Your points are fluff nothings.

Return to “Completed Open Games”