Open 184: Friends and Enemies Mafia (Over)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't think ABR is that Mafiate at all and if anything is more of a SensFan
What? *puts hand to head* I'm scared when I see people who use others style of play as an example and a term.
Okay hewitt how is it that telling people to have a discussion sparks conversations?
2) again how is it that asking people to have to disagree with you spark any conversation when you don't tell people what they are to disagree with.
I pointed specifically to ABR because he was one of the more vocal players in the game
that was not your case on him at all in fact you said just the opposite about him in your case. In fact you stated this about him
Reading all the players in ISO I think it's pretty clear that ABR has been and most likely will be the most useless player in this game.

That's pretty harsh considering others where not exactly playing this game at full throttle.
Finally
I feel that vote of yours (against Ellibereth) is like a person who just got caught trying to make a bad case and trying to do a 180 to salvage yourself.

One thing I will agree with there is more here then those non contributors who dont' add anything to this game but there really is more then one person so your vote and logic is faulty.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:58 am

Post by DarkLightA »

hewitt wrote:
Unvote
He doesn't want more mess Albert ;)

Shotty, you're moving up my ladder. I'm realizing that you're seperate from hewitt..

Vote: Shotty

Lack of willingness to put yourself in bad positions.
Asking for other's opinions without giving your own.
Wanting to quick lynch. <-- Agreeing to
hewitt wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I could go for a DLA lynch today or tomorrow, if we lynched hewitt today and he flipped town I would be 100% behind a DLA lynch day two.
How would me flipping town point out to DLA being the correct lynch the next day?
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 am

Post by DarkLightA »

farside22 wrote:
I pointed specifically to ABR because he was one of the more vocal players in the game
Reading all the players in ISO I think it's pretty clear that ABR has been and most likely will be the most useless player in this game.
Use names please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

hewitt wrote:I don't feel quite comfortable lynching ABR today.
I think what you meant to say was "
I feel that lynching ABR is impossible today.
"

Of the 9 active players, 9 have either expressed a willingness to hammer you (kiku, Neto), drawn suspicion on you in one form or another (farside, DLA), or outright placed their vote on you (everybody else).

If you were scum, your buddies have either bussed or deserted you.

Let me tell you what.
hewitt wrote:Normally I'd want to pick out the Mafiate who plays manipulatively and sneakily in order to subtly sway the town in their direction to lynch townies.
I feel this way also. I don't like going for the easy targets on Day 1. You're not an easy target, hewitt, I'll give you that. The problem here, is that you're barraged from all sides and at two dangerous inches from a sudden death. I am not an unreasonable man. I will accept an unconditional surrender of you, hewitt, to me, Albert. If you swear fealty to me, we can hunt down
Netopalis
. What do you say?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 am

Post by DarkLightA »

CSL wrote:With that post, hewitt is either protown, or extremely skilled town.
THAT MADE MY DAY! I'm still laughing!
CSL wrote:That post, as far as I know, is protown.
Way to not take things into consideration.
CSL wrote:I'm now going for a DLA BW. Since hewitt now appears protown, as per this:
Shotty to the Body wrote:I could go for a DLA lynch today or tomorrow, if we lynched hewitt today and he flipped town I would be 100% behind a DLA lynch day two.
I am inclined to
Vote: DLA
Wait, wait, wait, wait, waaaait! So you're saying "Hewitt seems a bit protown, so since this guy made a post about him wanting to lynch DLA, I'll vote him". Excellent plan.
CSL wrote:HOWEVER, this doesn't mean I'm done with you, hewitt.

Also, if anyone sees a flaw with his statement, I will switch my vote back to him...
Way to back up the vote..

Hey, this is better play, eh?
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:16 am

Post by DarkLightA »

CSL wrote:I'm now going for a DLA BW.
Wow. Just. Wow.

Unvote
Vote: CSL
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:21 am

Post by saberwolf »

DarkLightA wrote:
CSL wrote:I'm now going for a DLA BW.
Wow. Just. Wow.

Unvote
Vote: CSL
I don't like the OMGUSness of this vote, but this does seem a little too weird.

unvote; vote: CSL
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:33 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Interesting switch here. I need both Saber and DLA to flesh out their reasoning for votes on CSL.

CSL: What was "protown" about hewitt's post?
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:37 am

Post by saberwolf »

For me, this would make a great information lynch. He's trying way too hard to paint Hewitt as a good player, while at the same time trying to waffle so that he has a back door for when hewitt fips scum.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:41 am

I agree with my minions saberwolf and DLA.
DarkLightA wrote:In no specific, but somehow alphabetical order:

ABR: Very aggressive. Focusses on single people. I'm leaning towards town.

CSL: Very short, random statements, fluctuating votes. Seems to vote just to follow others. I'm leaning towards scum.

DLA: Town

Elli: Reading Elli's ISO surprises me. He hasn't helped one bit. Leaning towards scum.

Farside: Seems to weigh out all possibilities, and not jump on people. Farside is a skilled player, so this might be a trick to up your post count without getting into too much of a mess by accusing people directly.

Hewitt: Keeps on responding to threats, no matter how weird his responses turn out. Like this one:
Hewitt wrote:It's funny that all the people I accused of not contributing are now voting me. Funny how that works.
Forgot that that doesn't apply? Seems quite scummy, but on the other hand this is really confusing me..

Kiku: No contribution really. When I saw this on the list of players I was like "Who's this?" until I saw the avatar.. Nothing much to say. More scum than town.

Konowa: See CSL

Lab Mafia: I'm leaning towards mod.

Saber: It occurs to me that all he's talking about is voting, voting and explaining his votes. Scummy.

Shotty: Seems to be just swooping along, trying to not appear protruding. Seems scummy.

MAFIA IN A PARTICULAR ORDER:
Hewitt
Elli
Saber
Shotty
DLA, why have you not included Netopalis in your read
?

I am leaning towards a CSL / Neto / Hewitt team at the moment.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:04 am

Post by farside22 »

DarkLightA wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Use names please.
Sorry all those post belong to Hewitt
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

CSL wrote:
Unvote

With that post, hewitt is either protown, or extremely skilled town. That post, as far as I know, is protown.

I'm now going for a DLA BW. Since hewitt now appears protown, as per this:
I am inclined to
Vote: DLA

HOWEVER, this doesn't mean I'm done with you, hewitt.

Also, if anyone sees a flaw with his statement, I will switch my vote back to him...
Following again? With that as your reason?
Since when has lining up lynches been pro-town?
Anyone?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:09 am

Post by hewitt »

farside22 wrote:What? *puts hand to head* I'm scared when I see people who use others style of play as an example and a term.
I used SensFan as an example because of a specific game I played with him where I was town, he was scum, I called him out on something and he responded irrationally and obnoxiously in kind of the same manner ABR did. I was lynched, flipped town and he went on to win the game as scum. Open 121 in case you were interested.
farside22 wrote:Okay hewitt how is it that telling people to have a discussion sparks conversations?
I didn't just "tell people" to have a discussion, I purposely said things in order to try and spark conversation and at first it failed miserably and then worked wonderfully. Whether or not said latter conversations where productive is questionable but I started them with the intent of productivity.
farside22 wrote:2) again how is it that asking people to have to disagree with you spark any conversation when you don't tell people what they are to disagree with.
What's the point of asking a question and then saying hey this is how I want you to respond? Same difference.
farside22 wrote:
that was not your case on him at all in fact you said just the opposite about him in your case. In fact you stated this about him
You're apparently not quite understanding the point or deliberately ignoring what else I've said about the decision to point out ABR. I didn't point him out JUST because he was one of the more vocal players in the game. I picked him out because he was a one of the most vocal players who had not sincerely made an attempt to start or carry productive conversation. That, to me, is uselessness. A very vocal player posting a lot of fluff and nothing substantial is useless.
farside22 wrote:That's pretty harsh considering others where not exactly playing this game at full throttle.
If I was going to start conversation I was going balls-out firestarting. I was sick of checking in to this thread and seeing three more posts of V/LA or yeah...this game is going nowhere...
farside22 wrote:I feel that vote of yours (against Ellibereth) is like a person who just got caught trying to make a bad case and trying to do a 180 to salvage yourself.
That really doesn't bother me, how you scumhunt is your own business but if we're not going to see eye to eye then I'm going to forget you and do this damn thing myself.
farside22 wrote:One thing I will agree with there is more here then those non contributors who dont' add anything to this game but there really is more then one person so your vote and logic is faulty.
Can't vote multiple people unfortunately so I have to assess which one I feel is most likely to be scum based off their separate actions. It's where less concrete reasonings such as intuition, speculation, and mannerisms come in to play.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think what you meant to say was "
I feel that lynching ABR is impossible today.
"
That was silly. Go read Large Normal 92, I start in on Page 13. Impossible lynches mean nothing to me.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Of the 9 active players, 9 have either expressed a willingness to hammer you (kiku, Neto), drawn suspicion on you in one form or another (farside, DLA), or outright placed their vote on you (everybody else).
Is this supposed to intimidate me? This is the internet bud, I'm not going to get knifed in the heart during the middle of night, nothing to be scared of.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:The problem here, is that you're barraged from all sides and at two dangerous inches from a sudden death
The problem with this here is that you're trying to insinuate that I'm backed into a corner and I'm not. Players accumulate votes and then the bandwagon dies, it's the way of the game and it would be silly to be scared of that.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I will accept an unconditional surrender of you, hewitt, to me, Albert. If you swear fealty to me, we can hunt down
Netopalis
. What do you say?
Neveeerrrr
DarkLightA wrote:
CSL wrote:HOWEVER, this doesn't mean I'm done with you, hewitt.

Way to back up the vote..

Hey, this is better play, eh?
Well that was an excellent way for CSL to decide to change his mind and flip sides without it seeming random. That was a scummy move on CSL's part.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:11 am

Listen up, nubcake.
Never
call me Sensfan unless you intend it as an insult.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:15 am

Post by hewitt »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Listen up, nubcake.
Never
call me Sensfan unless you intend it as an insult.
I'm glad you would consider that an insult. Because I sure would. And I didn't call you SensFan I compared your style of play in this game towards me to SensFan's when I played with him. And I'm completely correct in that assessment, the similarities are remarkable.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:15 am

Post by farside22 »

hewitt wrote:Anything, I really don't care honestly as long as it starts discussion SOMEHOW.
Does this not ask others to start discussion and every attempt you made failed.

In other news not chaning my vote from CSL anytime soon.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:17 am

Post by saberwolf »

Mod: VC plz?
Show

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:18 am

Your style is quite similar to a fellow we all used to know by the name of Battle Mage.

I do wish to know something though, hewitt. Indulge my little role-play if you will. If you were scum, and you needed to paint Neto as scum in this game, how would you do it? Alternatively, can you build a case on Neto? I know you've won a game as mafia, so it shouldn't be too difficult for you.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:20 am

Post by hewitt »

farside22 wrote:Does this not ask others to start discussion and every attempt you made failed.
Wildly inaccurate, my attack on ABR CLEARLY started a LOT of discussion.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:22 am

Vote Count

Hewitt (3) - Shotty, Albert, Ellibereth

CSL (3) - farside22, DLA, saber
DLA (1) - CSL
Ellibereth (1) - hewitt
hewitt wrote:
farside22 wrote:Does this not ask others to start discussion and every attempt you made failed.
Wildly inaccurate, my attack on ABR CLEARLY started a LOT of discussion.
Trying to validate your ego again, bad habits die hard tsk tsk
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:30 am

Post by hewitt »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Your style is quite similar to a fellow we all used to know by the name of Battle Mage.

I do wish to know something though, hewitt. Indulge my little role-play if you will. If you were scum, and you needed to paint Neto as scum in this game, how would you do it? Alternatively, can you build a case on Neto? I know you've won a game as mafia, so it shouldn't be too difficult for you.
I suppose that wouldn't be an unfair comparison. Battle Mage was one of the main factors in my Mafia lose in Mafia #100 so I'm flattered. Painting Netopalis as a scum player would be very difficult but if I was attempting to do so I would link him DLA. I would probably play up that DLA is obv-scum and that there's no need to lynch him today and that it would be best to take out his stronger scum buddies. I would point out that Netopalis has consistently been weakly attacking DLA from the beginning without ever actually doing anything, distancing from his weaker scum partner. Netopalis has shown great displeasure with a lot that DLA has done and I would so most of the time it'd seem vote-worthy and the fact that he hadn't voted for him yet as disturbing.

It would most definitely be a difficult case to build.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

I would like to just point out that hewitt didn't take his vote off of ABR till (1) he realized no one was agreeing with him or (2) looking for an easier lynch.
CSL and hewitt ignoring each other combined with CSL remvoing his vote from hewitt looks like it was a possible buss trying to backtrack.
That's my theory. WIFOM all you may say but still looks suspicious.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Well it seems then from what I'm reading that we as a majority think that CSL and Hewitt are both scummy, and maybe even both scum...so what do we do to convince the other that the other BW is the way to go?

I now have to do schoolwork, but later tonight I'llpost a case for both hopefully.
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

saberwolf wrote:Well it seems then from what I'm reading that we as a majority think that CSL and Hewitt are both scummy, and maybe even both scum...so what do we do to convince the other that the other BW is the way to go?

I now have to do schoolwork, but later tonight I'llpost a case for both hopefully.
I want to see everyone respond to both players and the cases on them.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by CSL »

Well, someone commented negatively on hewitt.

Unvote; Vote: hewitt

Quick or not quick, hewitt's scummy ass needs to die.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O