Open 184: Friends and Enemies Mafia (Over)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Stop. Fucking. Accusing people of not contributing. It will never end.

At this point in time I don't mind lynching farside22 either.

Ellibereth, what do you think of the other players? Can you quote instead of writing "post x"?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Stop. Fucking. Accusing people of not contributing. It will never end.

At this point in time I don't mind lynching farside22 either.

Ellibereth, what do you think of the other players? Can you quote instead of writing "post x"?
Why because I want follow you? Or because I don't agree with lynching a person who never said a word? Or because I find the case is meh and everyone just ignored me when I asked question?
So far all the following is scummy and CSL looks opportunist.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 am

At this point in time, people can vote for hewitt along with a simple DIE SCUM DIE! for all I care. Not posting a lot of content isn't scummy, it's just lazy. Not voting for scum is scummy.

farside22, can you replace Lab Mafia?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:05 am

Post by hewitt »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Stop. Fucking. Accusing people of not contributing. It will never end.
Pointing out facts, which are things you have consistently shown to ignore when they're visible for everybody in the game to see.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:At this point in time, people can vote for hewitt along with a simple DIE SCUM DIE! for all I care.
That's interesting.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:At this point in time, people can vote for hewitt along with a simple DIE SCUM DIE! for all I care. Not posting a lot of content isn't scummy, it's just lazy. Not voting for scum is scummy.

farside22, can you replace Lab Mafia?
The fact that Ellibereth is following this wagon along with CSL no I'm not convinced of hewitt's scummiest with these 2 on the wagon.

As for Lab Mafia he said he would be back on Tuesday. I will give him a chance to return then. If not then I will find a replacement mod.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:10 am

Quit saying "the following" when it's "the above". Are you still suspicious of DLA?

It's clear to me that there are two types of players in this game:

-Players who generate new content:

Myself
Hewitt
Shotty
Netopalis
Farside22
Kikuchiyo

-Players who feed on existing content or don't post at all:

CSL
saberwolf
DLA
Ellibereth
Konowa (non-poster)
Yarmond (non-poster)

Now I don't know about you, but I sure as hell ain't going to start mislynching the second group while the scum NKs the first group every night. It's obvious that later in the game, scum will want to lynch the easy targets. I'm not looking for an easy target. We have to decide, right now, who among the key players are we going to trust or suspect.

Hewitt, despite the fact that I want you dead, I am willing to investigate the other players before the day ends. Analyze everyone in the first group and I will do the same.

Farside and Kikuchiyo also, I want to see some very detailed posts from you guys about the aforementioned key players in the game. Who is the most likely town? Who is the least likely town?
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:16 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Ellibereth wrote:He had a misrep in 218.
Use quotes. That number took a minute out off my life.

@Hewitt: You're still a suspect. Stop acting like you're the king of this game. That's the mod.
ABR wrote:Not posting a lot of content isn't scummy, it's just lazy.
Then vote Yarmond.
ABR wrote:-Players who generate new content:

Myself
Hewitt
Shotty
Netopalis
Farside22
Kikuchiyo

DLA
I believe that the last time I added new ideas was about 17 posts ago.. Start using your short term memory.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:19 am

DLA, you seem like a very confused person. It's very hard to take anything you say seriously. For example:
DarkLightA wrote:
Then vote Yarmond.
It looks as though you didn't understand what I wrote. You see, I don't want to vote for Yarmond, because I don't think a lack of content is an indicator of scumminess.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:38 am

Post by hewitt »

DarkLightA wrote:@Hewitt: You're still a suspect. Stop acting like you're the king of this game. That's the mod.
Clearly every player's a suspect, duh.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Quit saying "the following" when it's "the above". Are you still suspicious of DLA?

It's clear to me that there are two types of players in this game:
Seriously how can you not call it following? Please show where elibeth or CSL showed content that made a case that was not just blah comments?
Yes I'm still suspicious of DLA, but in a sad and scary way I think he's trying to make a point. Did you ever answer my question about him?
Just in case I asked what where your thoughts on post 74 now that DLA stood firm by it? What are your thoughts now that it failed he is moving onto other things?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I disagree with this statement. Frankly I find more scum that don't post content then town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:02 am

IDK. DLA is very random. I don't think there's a thought or a method to his actions.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:04 am

Post 305 is addressed to you, farside...
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:11 am

Post by DarkLightA »

DarkLightA wrote:
ABR wrote:-Players who generate new content:

Myself
Hewitt
Shotty
Netopalis
Farside22
Kikuchiyo

DLA
I believe that the last time I added new ideas was about 17 posts ago.. Start using your short term memory.
Please respond ABR.

Sorry about the misread btw.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:16 am

Please respond? Why don't you please respond to a question that was asked to you last page by another player?

I wish you would just go away, DLA. I don't understand what you say. Your posts are so weird and deviant, I have trouble acknowledging that we are even in the same game.
Ellibereth wrote:I don't like the the Yarmond Wagon
184: He would probably be replaced way before lylo.
He posted 2 lines. He doesn't like the Yarmond wagon because Yarmond would probably be replaced. This is basically the same thing as what hewitt has been saying all along. Why is it scummy for Ellibereth but not for hewitt? Is this a double standard that you have or did you miss this information?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:21 am

Look:
hewitt wrote: Yarmond is even more useless yet you don't vote him.
Yes, GREAT idea ABR, let's vote the player who's going to be replaced anyway instead of the player who actually is in the game yet actively chooses not to contribute anything original, thought-provoking, or helpful[/quote]

You see? Ellibereth just said the exact same thing as hewitt in fewer words and without sarcasm.
DarkLightA wrote:
unvote
vote: Ellibereth

Defending a player who isn't here?? SERIOUSLY????

SCUM:
1. Ellibereth
2. Yarmond
3. ???
Yah, they both defended Yarmond. So what? I fail to understand your logic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:23 am

Look:
hewitt wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yarmond is even more useless yet you don't vote him.
Yes, GREAT idea ABR, let's vote the player who's going to be replaced anyway instead of the player who actually is in the game yet actively chooses not to contribute anything original, thought-provoking, or helpful.
You see? Ellibereth just said the exact same thing as hewitt in fewer words and without sarcasm.
DarkLightA wrote:
unvote

SCUM:
1. Ellibereth
2. Yarmond
3. ???
Yah, they both defended Yarmond. So what? I fail to understand your logic.[/quote]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Post 305 is addressed to you, farside...
Now I don't know about you, but I sure as hell ain't going to start mislynching the second group while the scum NKs the first group every night. It's obvious that later in the game, scum will want to lynch the easy targets. I'm not looking for an easy target. We have to decide, right now, who among the key players are we going to trust or suspect.
I'm getting to the second part but you and I both know that reading your comment I quoted above sounds like you are willing to mislynch the first group even thought that is who the mafia will most likely kill unless there is mafia in that group so why prey tell do you want to keep those alive that most little to nothing when the scum won't kill them if there is no mafia in that second group?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Look:
hewitt wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yarmond is even more useless yet you don't vote him.
Yes, GREAT idea ABR, let's vote the player who's going to be replaced anyway instead of the player who actually is in the game yet actively chooses not to contribute anything original, thought-provoking, or helpful.
DarkLightA wrote:
unvote

SCUM:
1. Ellibereth
2. Yarmond
3. ???
Yah, they both defended Yarmond. So what? I fail to understand your logic.
[/quote]

I think he expects the defense of yarmond to be scum motivated. It's not that hard to understand.
On a side not please stoop the personal insults.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:34 am

Cut the head and the body will fall. You kill the head mafia and the minions will surely fall. This is the wisdom I've acquired after years of experience playing mafia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Cut the head and the body will fall. You kill the head mafia and the minions will surely fall. This is the wisdom I've acquired after years of experience playing mafia.
What does this have to do with the price of coffee? This statement avoids everything I just asked.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:40 am

farside22 wrote:I think he expects the defense of yarmond to be scum motivated. It's not that hard to understand.
Ohhhh, I'm sorry farside, I didn't know you were a mind reader. Can you tell us DLA's role too while you're at it? Don't try to justify someone else's actions unless you understand them. And I know for a fact that you don't understand DLA, because you keep saying so.

Yes hewitt, stop the personal insults. Oh, you mean me? I haven't insulted anyone. I find DLA's posts alien and discordant. That's not ad hominem.
farside22 wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Cut the head and the body will fall. You kill the head mafia and the minions will surely fall. This is the wisdom I've acquired after years of experience playing mafia.
What does this have to do with the price of coffee? This statement avoids everything I just asked.
If you can figure out which one of the key players is the scum, it will be a piece of cake to find out which players among DLA, CSL, Ellibereth, are scum.

On the contrary, if you lynch one of DLA and company, we get no information on the players in the first group.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I focused first on the 2 that are arguing the most with each other first.

hewitt - Talks about sparky conversation by not voting during RVS. Don't agree that hewitt was the reason we got out of RVS. Lets try another method of not sparking discussion. What exactly where you trying to get people to disagree with you about?
Ask for conversation and again offer nothing to go on. The post for ABR is OMGUS. Reasoning is flawed! Talks about ABR not contributing but not till the case is on him from ABR. IE How fake is hewitts vote on a scale of 1 - 10 (10!) Oh and wow I see this as more questionable
Keep in mind also CSL could have the same offense attributed to him as well. Although he's only been in the game for three days, so it's a tiny bit more excusable.
And Shotty to the Body is just as bad as ABR when it comes to posting without any true content. A lynch on either one of them is perfectly acceptable and I would back either one.

There was CSL, Ellibereth, shotty, ect. Many can be accused of this but you only point to ABR, CSL and shotty. Please! Guess what only very few at this point were really actually contributing.
Sorry even if there was no vote on Hewitt there was a deffinate case on him that just feels like hewitt ignored. How is telling people to make discussion contributing. Why do you say your trying to get something going but it goes no where. Why do you point to ABR as a noncontributor in the game as your case when more then half the people in this game could be accused of this action?

Albert B. Rampage - Jokes around a bit. Ask questions but doesnt' answer questions asked of him. Post about Elibereth contradicts
Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's it? Your first post in 6 pages and that's all you have to offer?

Unvote, vote Elibereth

Contradicts comments here
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Alright first I want to make one thing clear. Don't vote for people "for not contributing". It's a void argument. A vote
is
a contribution.

You have a looooot of content to post before you can redeem yourself for your absence.
Yeah I get that he wants to promote discussion and does nothing to get it started. Is it protown? No.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Farside, I asked you a DIRECT question.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ellibereth, Netopalis, kikuchiyo, farside22. If you had to lynch one of me or hewitt right this instant, who would it be?
You or hewitt. I would lynch hewitt first but yeah I'm not happy with a few things from others. Sorry it's my nature to question.

On reread I found one contradiction but yeah some serious scum hunting, questioning and commenting going on. Missed a question but I missed a question.

In short I find hewitt scummier then ABR between the two.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
farside22 wrote:I think he expects the defense of yarmond to be scum motivated. It's not that hard to understand.
Ohhhh, I'm sorry farside, I didn't know you were a mind reader. Can you tell us DLA's role too while you're at it? Don't try to justify someone else's actions unless you understand them. And I know for a fact that you don't understand DLA, because you keep saying so.

Yes hewitt, stop the personal insults. Oh, you mean me? I haven't insulted anyone. I find DLA's posts alien and discordant. That's not ad hominem.
farside22 wrote:
If you can figure out which one of the key players is the scum, it will be a piece of cake to find out which players among DLA, CSL, Ellibereth, are scum.

On the contrary, if you lynch one of DLA and company, we get no information on the players in the first group.
Lets see if I lynch DLA I may get a read if he comes up scum to those who did not vote on him. If I lynch CSL or elibereth and either come up scum I look to those who ignored them.
IE: scum predictable
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I did comment my thoughts on 74 in case you missed it and how I read into it what I thought he may be saying. So far no one has said boo about it.
He said person A and B defends person C must be scum with A and B. Is that really that hard to understand?
I'm not getting into the pot shots comment I will talk about it after the game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”