Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by Cobalt »

There was nothing scummy about my warning- I told you the game was ongoing. And speaking of my forgetting the game as "extreme and selective amnesia" seems to be designed to impugn me personally, not to make a point. You yourself, instead of coming out and accusing me of trying to get you modkilled, said you had a "secret scumtell" and told everyone to vote me instantly. How is that less scummy than my warning?
hatersgonnahate.gif
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Posting for the sake of posting (checking out my new avi ^_^)
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Your amnesia is extreme because it concerns recent events. It is selective because you claimed to understand DN's meta when you made those early posts. The point is that your amnesia was probably feigned. Feigning amnesia is scummy.

Pointing out that my scumtell was secret was a reflection of the fact that I did not want to break the rules. I was and remain confident in its validity.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Cobalt »

Now you are using two different points. I never claimed to not know DN's meta, and the implication that I deliberately avoided mentioning it to try to convince the players I didn't know the meta is wrong. You seem to be the only one who believes this. You have yet to explain why this would be scummy, or why you consider it lynchworthy.
Your scumtell is simply wrong, plain and simple. I did not try to get you modkilled.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by Plum »

This is a stupid stupid stupid lynch. Lurking from Zwets has not been sufficiently proven to me to be a sufficiently strong scumtell to justify this inanity. I mean it. In all this 26 page morass all we have to show for ourselves is a lynch which is somewhere between policy and insufficiently proven meta. Please, shoot me now. We have fuzzylightning, the shameless IioA trying to pass of what he's doing as actual content, we have saberwolf shamelessly hitching onto the bandwagon while trying to distance himself from being part of the actual consequences . . . I don't know exactly what to say except that I think this is neither an optimal lynch from the info-gaining side nor an optimal lynch from the likelihood of hitting scum side. Heck, Zito's latest post gives me awful gut pains - it's not even the setting up lynches, but the confidence he emits that feels off (though my personal feelings about the Zwets wagon may well make what would otherwise feel slightly off feel way way off).

Unless Gorrad can prove the meta example. He's thus far been sane about the wagon, but if there isn't a good reason I'll be just as ticked at him as at the gamers at large.

@ Mystery Voice:
I'll help you
. That sufficient?

Seriously, the glee about the Zwets wagon is ticking me off. Seriously, have y'all seen that DeathNote is at least as bad? I don't necessarily want to lynch either, but how tunnelvisioned are you, and is it for worthy enough a cause??? NO.

The wagon consists of: Wolframnhart, who initially voted to spur more posting (which admittedly hasn't materialized) and now feels that Zwets hasn't given a good reason not to vote him (decent); Cobalt seems to be basing his vote on the meta that Zwets often spams and here is lurking (is this established as different from baseline or different from Town playstyle? Not really) (Meh); DoS is another vote for inactivity (meh again, seriously, others have been playing off their baseline including me [struggling with busyness and lassitude means that my activity has been substantially lower than normal as scum or town for me too, sorry, d'oh]); Ace votes him for not responding to his wagon (which is a fair point, though again it's less than other points against other scumbugs), Reck, who starts off as a policy lynch and then says something about a game where Zwets was scum . . . I don't see the parallels.
@ Rechoner
- enlighten me? (blah); Zito wagons to help move the stalled game (on a guy he already said was somewhat scummy) (and then banks on Zwets scum) (shudder); Kise votes late on the bandwagon for an RVS-type reason (OMG DAYVIG MAJOR TARGET HERE!); saberwolf votes to bandwagon and because Zwets isn't close to lynch, trying to dissociate himself with the consequences of the lynch and being blatantly unproductive like that (OMG ANOTHER!); Gorrad seems to remember actually relevant meta (okay, but I want to see it and, like Gorrad, am not inclined to sift through all of Zwets' games) (:x).

So, to sum up: Some people on the wagon have decent reasons. Some have semi-adequate reasoning but certainly should be tunneling on others besides Zwets for scumminess level. Some people on the wagon are blatantly scummy: Kise and Saberwolf.

Unvote; Vote: Saberwolf

Cobalt wrote:As town he at least tries to help.
Did you see him recently in Border of Touhou and Mafia??? He lurked less, perhaps, but he was little more helpful. I disagree with the actual argument you use.

I'm in a bad move because all my Windows stuff is refusing to play visuals. You can tell that I'm overwrought because I'm actually asking about it here. Help?

Shut up about the mod warning. Yet another example of the dross that is clogging up these now
pages.

Will analyze the mod warning point tomorrow if I can make myself stomach actually picking apart the issue (probably not, but hope springs eternal).
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by Kise »

saberwolf is trying to get lynched.

@All - If Discode comes back (from prod or whatever) but neglects answering questions thrown his way, what then? I personally was willing to believe the miller claim and don't think scum would just blatantly own up to such a questionable cutscene (darkness, etc.), but comparing his activity spark to now is odd. In a nutshell, I'd move my suspicion over to him. It's not enough for me to suggest taking care of him today (ie lynch him) because, on one hand, I could understand if he has time issues. Same with me. Finals are next week.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Plum »

Oh, and you're not trying to get yourself lynched, Kise?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Kise »

Hold the hell up, Plum. Zwet is well past scummy and not even deserving the respect of a case. He's lucky I said something about him.

Yet…
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by saberwolf »

All I did was simply pimp out my avatar, and immediately I get a vote :(

@Kise: Who said I was trying to get lynched this game? I'm interested in seeing how far I can go in this game, as I like the theme.

@Plum: Do you seriously expect each person on a BW to have a unique reason as to why they are on it? I am on the BW for the sake of having a BW. Personally I find it very hard to be able to look at all 20+ players and evaluate each and every single one in order to determine a scummiest player. I'm willing to just rely on the words of others until I personally see something of interest. Therefore, I'm willing to BW on zwets, as apparently others (and myself) have no other leads to go on.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by Plum »

Ooohhhh
. I see. You're lucky I'm answering you with sarcasm, not a blunt object tot he temple, but I suppose we must all count our blessings, mustn't we.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Plum wrote:
Ooohhhh
. I see. You're lucky I'm answering you with sarcasm, not a blunt object tot he temple, but I suppose we must all count our blessings, mustn't we.
I'd prefer a fuzzy lynch, but no one even paid attention when we talked about it and a zwet lynch was a fine secondary choice.

@Saber why do you not even mention the conflict between Ice and Cobalt before the Mod Voice says the exact thing you echoed?
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Plum wrote:
Ooohhhh
Show

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Kise »

saberwolf redeems himself.

Stop being a ninja, Plum. You're not Asian like me.

What am I doing to get lynched? No BS, I really want some tips so I can play better next time. Maybe I'll even develop meta for a change.

I throw fluff here and there but it's accompanied by questions of some sort. I was trying to have a 1-on-1 with DTM earlier but he's in and out. I believe I even threw something Dis' way. Also asked the voice to tell how the heck we can help, but I'm pretty sure there are certain people who know what the voice needs.

Anyway, help me too, Plum.

Yet…
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Shotty to the Body wrote:
Plum wrote:
Ooohhhh
I'd prefer a fuzzy lynch, but no one even paid attention when we talked about it and a zwet lynch was a fine secondary choice.

@Saber why do you not even mention the conflict between Ice and Cobalt before the Mod Voice says the exact thing you echoed?
they didn't seem to notice. I figured shouting may help :)
Show

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Post by Kise »

If it matters, I skipped over the Chris/DoS squabble because neither of them look scummy to me. However, I can't say the same about Cobalt (currently a suspect of mine) and Iecerint's argument. Even though it was explained, Iec's hasty review of the entire thread raised my eyebrow. I figured that's why Vaya asked him about it, but apparently Vaya had a different motive.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by Kise »

DoS, Gorrad, Ray, DTM, saberwolf, Shotty, and anyone that's hidden ---> Your answer to the question in post 655?

Yet…
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by Gorrad »

I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Kise wrote:saberwolf is trying to get lynched.

@All - If Discode comes back (from prod or whatever) but neglects answering questions thrown his way, what then? I personally was willing to believe the miller claim and don't think scum would just blatantly own up to such a questionable cutscene (darkness, etc.), but comparing his activity spark to now is odd. In a nutshell, I'd move my suspicion over to him. It's not enough for me to suggest taking care of him today (ie lynch him) because, on one hand, I could understand if he has time issues. Same with me. Finals are next week.
Frankly, I'm happy enough with a Zwet lynch that I'd be more than happy to just lynch Dis tomorrow.

Also,
Mod:
Can we have a VC? I think we're nearing Zwetclaim time.

Oh. And if Zwet claims vanilla and I see /one person/ unvote him because of it, no matter how much the flavor fits, I will be seriously pissed. I've seen a good number of scummy people be run to L-2, just to claim vanilla and be practically forgotten.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Gorrad wrote:
Kise wrote:saberwolf is trying to get lynched.

Frankly, I'm happy enough with a Zwet lynch that I'd be more than happy to just lynch Dis tomorrow.

Also,
Mod:
Can we have a VC? I think we're nearing Zwetclaim time.

Oh. And if Zwet claims vanilla and I see /one person/ unvote him because of it, no matter how much the flavor fits, I will be seriously pissed. I've seen a good number of scummy people be run to L-2, just to claim vanilla and be practically forgotten.
This post rubs me the wrong way. It's as if scum is trying read hard to make sure that a mislynch has no wiggle room.
Show

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Then perhaps YOU can give a good reason as to why a vanilla claim should be enough to get someone off a D1 lynch of someone as scummy as Zwet?

If Zwet claims PR or there's another equally scummy person being run up, THEN it would be ok. But lately it seems like once someone has claimed, people will unvote just based on the fact that there was a claim, no matter WHAT it is. This leads to another person being run up and having to claim, resulting in two D1 claims and one still-alive very scummy person.

Follow my logic?
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Gorrad wrote:Then perhaps YOU can give a good reason as to why a vanilla claim should be enough to get someone off a D1 lynch of someone as scummy as Zwet?

If Zwet claims PR or there's another equally scummy person being run up, THEN it would be ok. But lately it seems like once someone has claimed, people will unvote just based on the fact that there was a claim, no matter WHAT it is. This leads to another person being run up and having to claim, resulting in two D1 claims and one still-alive very scummy person.

Follow my logic?
I have nothing against the logic. The logic makes perfect sense. The post itself and the way its worded just gives me a slight scummy vibe.
Show

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Post by Kise »

Lmfao @ zwet voting for deadline extension. Can we character-claim? Just curious.

@saber - 655??

Yet…
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Kise wrote:Lmfao @ zwet voting for deadline extension. Can we character-claim? Just curious.

@saber - 655??
Where does Zwet vote for a deadline extension?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Post by Gorrad »

saberwolf wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Then perhaps YOU can give a good reason as to why a vanilla claim should be enough to get someone off a D1 lynch of someone as scummy as Zwet?

Follow my logic?
I have nothing against the logic. The logic makes perfect sense. The post itself and the way its worded just gives me a slight scummy vibe.
Fair enough. As long as the logic is sound.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Kise wrote:Lmfao @ zwet voting for deadline extension. Can we character-claim? Just curious.

@saber - 655??
To be honest, it's actually best to not discuss it and deal with it when the time comes, if it comes. There is no point making all of these scenario playsheets for scenarios that may never happen, especially when they are never set in stone. You're just as bad as Gorrad in that sense. You both are trying to pre-organize things and control the flow of the game. Pre-planning only gives scum a heads up of what to do come the given situation. For that reason, I refuse to pre-plan the scenario out, otherwise I'd be a hypocrite for attacking Gorrad for trying to pre-emptive lynch, rather than wait until zwets reaches L-1 and people start to unvote, and then attack those in question. Gorrad trying to paint those who unvote as suspicious or scummy is bad too, because its forcing the town to stick with a possible mislynch, and they will get accused regardless of zwet's flip by Gorrad. You getting a group view on what to do for a scenario that may never play out is pointless, and becomes your own personal scapegoat should you be scum and you use it to lynch Dis, cause then you could fall back on the excuse "well it was a group decision, I'm not to blame."
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”