Open 184: Friends and Enemies Mafia (Over)

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

I know what you said, I translated it into what you meant. "I didn't just want to tunnel on just ABR." Means, I didn't want to be called out on tunneling on one player and I also wanted to keep my lynch options open. Neither of which is very pro-town.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:17 am

Post by DarkLightA »

wow.. "Let me post all of ABR's posts and maybe someone will find something suspicious".. wow.

Unvote
Vote: Hewitt
FoS: Saber
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by saberwolf »

hmmmm....that was a lot to muck through. I don't think ABR's defence explanation was good enough, but I kinda like the overcompensation attack on hewitt....I guess I make a lousy vote buddy when I...

unvote

Vote: Hewitt

FoS: Saber
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Post by hewitt »

Shotty to the Body wrote:I know what you said, I translated it into what you meant. "I didn't just want to tunnel on just ABR." Means, I didn't want to be called out on tunneling on one player and I also wanted to keep my lynch options open. Neither of which is very pro-town.
Completely incorrect. What sense would it make for a town player to tunnel on one player and not be noticing what all the players are doing. That's completely stupid.
DarkLightA wrote:wow.. "Let me post all of ABR's posts and maybe someone will find something suspicious".. wow.
Complete opposite. Are you even paying attention? The whole point of posting all of ABR's posts wasn't so that someone could find something suspicious but to prove that ABR hasn't DONE anything.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Hewitt, who are your scum partners? Non-hypothetical question.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by hewitt »

ABR you are so fake. What a fake, dishonest question to ask.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:30 pm

No. Straight up. As honest as it gets. Please provide clues as to your scumbuddies identities.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Post by hewitt »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:No. Straight up. As honest as it gets. Please provide clues as to your scumbuddies identities.
I know you're delighted that your OMGUS case has garnered so many bandwagon votes. If I'm lynched scum will definitely win because I've never seen a town stupid enough to follow such a blatantly awful player like yourself.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:51 pm

They're not following me. They just see how scummy you are. I'm delighted I could play a minimal role in bringing the scum out of you, hewitt.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Post by hewitt »

Don't even pretend like they aren't thoughtlessly following your stupid OMGUS vote. Must make you feel "powerful", congrats.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:59 pm

hewitt wrote:If I'm lynched scum will definitely win because I've never seen a town stupid enough to follow such a blatantly awful player like yourself.
This sentence is dumb on so many levels. What do my personal skills as a scumhunter have to do with your alignment? Zero.

Let's just pretend you're town for a second, even though you're not. If you think I'm awful, and everyone else is awful except kik and farside, who would you think is scum? And if you can't answer that, then you're even more awful than us, because you can't get a read on anyone.

Farside, kik, will you guys just hammer this scum fellow for town's sake please?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Post by hewitt »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:This sentence is dumb on so many levels. What do my personal skills as a scumhunter have to do with your alignment? Zero.

Let's just pretend you're town for a second, even though you're not. If you think I'm awful, and everyone else is awful except kik and farside, who would you think is scum? And if you can't answer that, then you're even more awful than us, because you can't get a read on anyone.
It has everything to do with my alignment. Because I'm town and you're pushing a crap OMGUS wagon and yet the town is following you anyways. If a town is going to be that stupid then that's their own fault and the town is most definitely going to lose.

If you're scum then I would have to say DLA and Shotty are scum with you. You're the one who's going to steamroll the town into doing whatever you want them to do, DLA is the dopey, mindless follower who can't formulate a proper sentence much less a case, and Shotty is the under the radar player who's slightly surprised that he's getting a little bit of heat so early.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:09 pm

hewitt wrote:Don't even pretend like they aren't thoughtlessly following your stupid OMGUS vote. Must make you feel "powerful", congrats.
I have nothing to feel powerful
about
. For all I know, tomorrow everyone might think that I was
bussing
you. I might get lynched for it. And even though you vehemently deny it, you've acted incredibly scummy in this game. It's only natural you're about to be voted off.

I don't know what you put in your head, but I have no conflict with you outside this game. You're scum. I'm town. We fight to win the game for our side. That's all there is to it, at least on my part.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:14 pm

Post by hewitt »

Yeah you keep insisting that I've done something scummy yet this whole time you've yet to describe exactly how I'm scummy. In fact, the only thing you've done is present the OMGUS case. And you haven't even denied it. And what's with the fakeness again? The whole you're scum, I'm town statement is ridiculously fake.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:18 pm

I admit I haven't brought my A-game here. But insulting me and repeating how bad you think I am isn't going to get you out of a lynch this time, scumbag.

Hewitt, it seems that talking to you is like talking to a wall. But you're right, I have to do more than just call you scummy, I have to prove it to you. Very well.

Ellibereth, Netopalis, kikuchiyo, farside22, I'm asking you to be the judges. If you had to lynch one of me or hewitt right this instant, who would it be?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by hewitt »

I really haven't insulted you. And if you are a town player then yeah you are playing awful and that's not my fault. And this is like the 20th post in a row where you have YET to prove how I'm scum. What's with the stalling?

And that last little paragraph right there is really really scummy. Turning lynches into a Player A v. Player B, one has to be lynched is an EXTREMELY scummy thing to do. Town players NEVER do that.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Sweating because you know where the chips will fall? I didn't say they had to vote either one of us. You are misrepresenting me...let's just call it a night and check back on the game tomorrow. G'nite hewitt.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Post by hewitt »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Sweating because you know where the chips will fall? I didn't say they had to vote either one of us. You are misrepresenting me...let's just call it a night and check back on the game tomorrow. G'nite hewitt.
Not sweating at all. It really doesn't matter. If I die then the town is just going to be in deep shit. And since I'll be dead it really isn't my problem. And I didn't misrepresent you at all. You just made it a Player A or Player B lynch. And that's scummy as fuck.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:21 am

Post by DarkLightA »

hewitt wrote:
DarkLightA wrote:wow.. "Let me post all of ABR's posts and maybe someone will find something suspicious".. wow.
Complete opposite. Are you even paying attention? The whole point of posting all of ABR's posts wasn't so that someone could find something suspicious but to prove that ABR hasn't DONE anything.
Nice phrasing... Personally I laugh when I read it though, seeing as you disproved your statement by posting his ISO.
hewitt wrote:Not sweating at all. It really doesn't matter. If I die then the town is just going to be in deep shit. And since I'll be dead it really isn't my problem. And I didn't misrepresent you at all. You just made it a Player A or Player B lynch. And that's scummy as fuck.
You sure do seem to be sweating...
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:53 am

Post by hewitt »

DarkLightA wrote:Nice phrasing... Personally I laugh when I read it though, seeing as you disproved your statement by posting his ISO.
And yet no one has actually dug through it and attempted to pull something out of there and pass it off as contributing. It's amazing how all you two do is talk and talk and yet never back up what you're saying.
DarkLightA wrote:You sure do seem to be sweating...
I'm not the type of player who's going to let idiocy slide. So obviously I'm going to call it out when I see it and unfortunately this game has a lot of it.

DLA go back up 1. your case/vote, because you've yet to do so and 2. that ABR has actually been helpful and contributive. Your refusal to back up anything you say is shockingly sophomoric.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:00 am

Post by DarkLightA »

hewitt wrote:DLA go back up 1. your case/vote, because you've yet to do so and 2. that ABR has actually been helpful and contributive. Your refusal to back up anything you say is shockingly sophomoric.
1. I think you've done enough to back up my case in the last few posts.

You try different methods to get free;
"Facts"
Hewitt wrote:FYI- I voted you first, and made the case against you first. And what did you do in return? You OMGUSed both myself and saber, slung crap left and right, and are now making nonsensical posts.
The jokes
Hewitt wrote:Well I'm glad you've switched from tantrum throwing mode to zwetschenwasser mode.
And your responses are pretty funny too =)

ABR wrote:shotty, do you like to bandwagon or are you more of a conservative player?

farside, thoughts on Dark Light?

Neto, can you link to DL's games and demonstrate the scumminess you allude to?

kikuchiyo, is that you (or representative of you) in your avatar?
Starting discussion.
ABR wrote:Ok.

I will pretend I never read post 74 and allow you, DLA, the chance to make a sensible, logical post to replace it. Go now, I'm closing my eyes.
Response to my post.
ABR wrote:So Neto, do you have any reliable intel on what DLA's play as scum is?
ABR wrote:Then it would be wise to assume that he makes these illogical leaps as scum as well.

Farside, have you deciphered post 74? Any comment?
I would have gone on but my fingers are frozen right now. How about you find the ones that arenæt helpful instead?

Regards,
"DLA"
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:03 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Oh, and I forgot the "Let's post ABR's entire ISO and hope that someone might find something suspicious about it!"
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:15 am

Post by hewitt »

So basically your case/vote is based on me calling ABR's OMGUS vote on me OMGUS and that I've been making jokes. That doesn't even make sense. And those posts of ABR's that claim were helpful were most definitely not. The first one asked questions but absolutely no helpful discussion came from the responses and he didn't even properly respond to the responses. That is a fact. The response to your post lol are you kidding?
ABR wrote:Ok.

I will pretend I never read post 74 and allow you, DLA, the chance to make a sensible, logical post to replace it. Go now, I'm closing my eyes.
You quote THIS as being helpful??? Good Lord what type of game am I in.

Then the following two posts asking for meta that he can look up himself and then responding with a neutral answer is supposed to be helpful too? We all know meta's usually a crapshoot anyways and on top of that he's supposedly basing his judgment of your playstyle off another player.

DLA that attempt sucked go back and try again. Or better yet, just don't because if that's the best you can strain to come up with it's only going to get even more downhill and nonsensical from here.

If I'm right about ABR being scum then this is most definitely a prime example of chainsaw defense and I'm at least 2/3, for sure, correct in my scum list.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:02 am

Post by CSL »

Wow, this is one heated debate. If Hewitt flips town, ABR will look stupid, If I'm correct.

Hewitt and ABR, keep arguing. It's fun watching you two have at it.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 am

Post by hewitt »

CSL wrote:Wow, this is one heated debate. If Hewitt flips town, ABR will look stupid, If I'm correct.

Hewitt and ABR, keep arguing. It's fun watching you two have at it.
Truthfully I feel that ABR already kind of looks stupid but hey, maybe that's just because I have the inside knowledge on my role. I'm glad you're having fun watching though because honestly I feel bad. I get extremely annoyed with back and forths and usually I get totally dissociated with a game if there is one like the one that's been going on between ABR and myself. I would LOVE it if more people could weigh in.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Open Games”