AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Forgot to include this from last time:
cruelty wrote:I don't think an AGM lynch is really beneficial - there's the nagging possibility that he IS the doctor, and I don't think he's good enough to be able to win the game as mafia from this point. I think he's the scummiest and I want him lynched the most, but I'm trying to be as objective as possible and I can't see how his flip will be that informative. And I hate that.
This makes no sense and literally SCREAMS fencesitting.
cruelty wrote:I'll see your argument and raise you a reflection. You (amongst others) have been consistently more scummy than me, and the case against me is based more on things I haven't done than anything concrete that I have. The information thing is a byproduct of this, and I don't think it's valid.
Nice job dodging my argument by bolding one unimportant sentence of it. My point is that, regardless of who is scummier, you don't seem to be concerned with it. You (among others) have continually pushed "information upon flip" as a justification for a lynch. This is a terrible idea because 1) we have no promises this supposed information is accurate and 2) we should be lynching SCUM.
cruelty wrote:Yawn. Been over this, but my votes have been consistent and backed up by reasoning. Yours (again, amongst others) have not.
Once again, you're avoiding the argument. Even if your votes have been backed up, you still appear hesitant to commit to any one position. Your justifications have frequently been (intentionally?) obscure and hard to pin down. This is scummy.
The problem with you and foilist is that your absolute conviction in my guilt is as much a product of your own scumminess (and therefore the heat that has been directed your way by virtually everyone in the game at some point or another) as it is mine. The presence of both of you on my wagon is a fairly blatant attempt to push the 'easy' lynch and ensure your survival. This is opportunistic.
Fallacious dismissal based on appeal to character.
I also note that you have also been horribly tunneled on me today. In fact, looking through your iso, the absolute entirety of your "scumhunting" has been 99% directed at me. Even your questions re: archaebob have mostly been regarding me.
So?
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by archaebob »

AlmasterGM wrote:
ab wrote:WIFOM.
WIFOM fallacy.
Where's the fallacy?
AlmasterGM wrote:
AB wrote:Heads I win tail you lose. This is unfalsifiable, and ignores, as cruelty rightly pointed out,
that he has not talked about many players in this thread.
It also ignores the fact that peanutman has said just as little about AGM and foilist, except when directly pressured.
Bolded part is scummy on cruelty's part.
It's also scummy on your part, peanutman's part, and foilist's part. Why the special treatment?
AlmasterGM wrote:
So vote peanutman. This is WAY more compelling than anything I've seen for cruelty.
Why are you so interested in getting votes off cruelty?
Because I don't think he's scum.
AlmasterGM wrote:
cruelty wrote:If I flip town, what information do you get?
You keep pushing this dumb "information" issue. This doesn't even matter - we should be lynching SCUM, not people who we think we'll get lots of information from. You're scummy, and are lynchable. The end.
I agree that there is no information to be had in particular from you flipping town. I also agree that given the choice, we should lynch scum, rather than some who's informative. What you are forgetting is the fact that we don't know for SURE who is scum, but we can be reasonably sure about what flips will give us information. Given two players that are equally likely to be scum, it makes sense to choose the one who's flip will be more informative.

But anyways, I don't see cruelty as scum, or as a particularly informative lynch.
AlmasterGM wrote:
ab wrote:cruelty, why don't you suspect/want me lynched anymore?
Because he likes shifting his advocacy all the time so you can't pin him down on anything later.
He didn't shift his advocacy at the end of the day yesterday. He attached himself to the foilist wagon and stuck with it. I would generally agree that he could put his cards out there more often than he does, but he has been consistent with his philosophy this whole game, ultimately did stick his vote onto a wagon, and kept it there. I don't think you are representing him accurately.
AlmasterGM wrote:
ab wrote:All of you, 'splain please. I'm not seeing the case here.
LOL, are you serious?
Quite.
AGM wrote:
ab wrote:1) I don't have an obsession with "political capital". Whatever "power" I might have had in the town yesterday was due simply to several players deciding they thought I was town after I linked foilist's meta in this thread. This was not something I could have planned for.
The fact that you even know what this means and are on the debate team makes me think you are quite knowledgeable about it and are actively using it. Mmmmm…Politics DA.
Yeah k whatever.
AlmasterGM wrote: 1) What archebob thinks we should do today. E.g., I want offense, not abstract responses to posts or promises.
I can't parse what this means at all.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

archaebob wrote:I assume you have interest in giving us a better reason than that. Especially in light of...recent events.
So I'm not quite sure how to take this. Lazy town? Or scum trying to undercut townie cred? But why be so blatantly wrong?

Anyway, here's everything rite here so it can't be missed again:
Papa Zito iso 16 wrote:So then, on to cruelty. I can't believe you guys are actually asking for yet another case to be posted, but hey, when in Rome. First I'd invite the crowd to read Muffin's 289, which was quite spot-on.

PbPA gogogo.

0. RVS (null)
1. Foilist
2. Foilist
3. AGM / Foilist
4. Foilist
5. null
6. Foilist / refusal to share
7. refusal to share / AGM
8. AGM / Foilist
9. ARCHAEBOB vote & case???
10. null
11. Archaebob
12. Foilist
13. Foilist
14. null
15. null
16. archaebob
17. Foilist
18. AGM
19. null
20. Foilist
21. Foilist / AGM
22. Foilist
23. Foilist
24. Spyrex (on request)
25. defense
26. defense
27. defense
28. Foilist
29. AGM
30. Foilist
31. Foilist

So what does all this tell us then?

- First, cruelty has refused to provide his thoughts on people unless pressured. The only ones who really have to worry about this are scum. More wiggle-room for later, fewer tracks if you're flipped, amirite?
- Secondly, cruelty has stuck to the main bandwagons all game. He's pretty much tunnelled on Foilist the entire time and, regardless of his alignment, Foilist has been an easy target - precisely the type scum go after. Cruelty has also lobbed a few stones AGM's (aka The Other Big Bandwagon's) way. Anyone else? Nope, not unless you count -
- Iso post 9 - a terrible case on archaebob, and vote, when he hadn't mentioned the guy once before. This case came immediately after Muffin posted his case on cruelty - classic deflection. Even worse, the case was abandoned, archaebob unvoted, and the issue dropped completely when the town didn't follow. Last point on this - Did archaebob have a wagon on him at the time? You bet he did.

One final thing, and this is a recent development so I won't include it up there. He's really really nervous about my vote. My one single vote. He doesn't like it, and he's desperate to hear a case from me. Even though I've had my vote on him a while, his calls for explanation have coincided with other players starting to put pressure on him. Seems like nervous scum to me.
Papa Zito Iso 30 wrote:
Benmage wrote: FinalVote Count:
foilist13 (2) cruelty, archaebob
SocioPath (7) Papa Zito, PhaerieM, Sanjay, SpyreX, MordyS, foilist13, AlmasterGM

Not Voting (3) SocioPath, peanutman, Gammagooey
cruelty and archaebob remained on foilist13, and we had peanutman and Gammagooey off either wagon. I'd say we have at least one scum among these four.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by cruelty »

AGM wrote:you still appear hesitant to commit to any one position
How so?

I've made very few votes in the game, and I've stuck with them. I'd say that's fairly committed. Consistent, even. I don't think you have a case here.

I'm not fencesitting with regards to you. That's a laughable line to take. I've explained why I don't want you lynched today. Post 998. I haven't once changed my tune about you and there are valid reasons as to why I think you're a bad lynch.

Your argument that we shouldn't lynch for information is missing the point. I'm (I don't think anyone?) is advocating lynching random townies for information - it's more about a calculated risk that playerX is scum with the caveat that you can gain Y information about other players in the event that you mislynch. I don't think that's hugely unreasonable - given that we're not working with anything even approaching absolutes here, there's no way to be 100% sure you've caught yourself mafia, so you look for additional benefits. This is why peanut is a better lynch than me - we learn more in the event of a mislynch than we do from me. Obviously (OBVIOUSLY) hitting scum is optimal, but there's simply no way you can be 100%, so in the event of two probscums, you go for the one you can learn the most for. I mean honestly, it's not a difficult concept to grasp, doc.

Fallacious dismissal based on appeal to character? More like pointing out the obvious flaw in your white hot anger towards me. You're blind to everything else, you're desperate to get me lynched. This relates to your "So?" further on in the post - you're not bothering to scumhunt at all. You've been solely focused on me since about halfway through day 1 and you're not contributing anything at all otherwise; this isn't pro-town at all, especially if I do get lynched and flip town. In that event, your focus on me looks horribly scummy and if you ARE a doc, then you'll probably get lynched next regardless. That's just bad play.
the nexus of the crisis
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by archaebob »

@ Papa Zito -

I just want to make sure I fully understand your position. I'm not trying to be lazy, or strawman you, so please correct me if I am wrong.

These are the reasons that I can see for your cruelty suspicions:

- you agree with Muffin's case on cruelty
- Cruelty's general unwillingness to divulge information
- Cruelty's voting position on primarily the main bandwagons all game
- his bandwagon vote onto me
- Cruelty wasn't on the socio-path wagon.

Is that everything?
"Just asking, jeez..."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

ab wrote:Where's the fallacy?
Everything is WIFOM at some level. The dismissal of an argument simply because there is a degree (however small) of WIFOM is a bad idea.
It's also scummy on your part, peanutman's part, and foilist's part. Why the special treatment?
Fine, it applies to other people. This doesn't make the argument go away. Cruelty gets special attention because I think he's the best lynch for today.
I agree that there is no information to be had in particular from you flipping town. I also agree that given the choice, we should lynch scum, rather than some who's informative. What you are forgetting is the fact that we don't know for SURE who is scum, but we can be reasonably sure about what flips will give us information. Given two players that are equally likely to be scum, it makes sense to choose the one who's flip will be more informative.
That's fine, but I feel as though information-on-flip is starting to become a primary justification for lynch rather than a second thought. It should be used to break ties, not from the getgo. IMO, Cruelty isn't using it the right way.
or as a particularly informative lynch.
Who would be an informative lynch and why?
I can't parse what this means at all.
Let me rephrase: Who do you think we should lynch today?
cruelty wrote:I'm not fencesitting with regards to you. That's a laughable line to take. I've explained why I don't want you lynched today. Post 998. I haven't once changed my tune about you and there are valid reasons as to why I think you're a bad lynch.
Oh really? Allow me to predict what you will say if I'm lynched.
I flip scum - "I've had Almaster at the top of my scumlist from the beginning."
I flip town - "I told you guys we shouldn't have lynched Almaster and that he was a bad pick."
You can say you don't want me lynched, but there's tons of anti-me sentiment laced in there and, most importantly, you
keep bringing it up
when people ask you who you think is scummy. You are definitely playing both sides here.
ab and cruelty wrote:cruelty is consistent.
His votes are, but his opinions aren't.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by cruelty »

I don't want you lynched. I think you're scummy. They can co-exist. I honestly don't know why this isn't sinking in.
the nexus of the crisis
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:24 am

Post by Papa Zito »

archaebob wrote:These are the reasons that I can see for your cruelty suspicions:

- you agree with Muffin's case on cruelty
- Cruelty's general unwillingness to divulge information
- Cruelty's voting position on primarily the main bandwagons all game
- his bandwagon vote onto me
- Cruelty wasn't on the socio-path wagon.

Is that everything?
Basically. Making the synopsis means you're leaving meat out but yeah.
cruelty wrote:I don't want you lynched. I think you're scummy.
I'm having a bit of trouble wrapping my head around it because generally the point of the game is to lynch the scummy people. Also it doesn't help that you aren't advocating a lynch at all despite the wealth of information in this thread.

---

For some reason it feels like only the same people are talking. Do we have lurkers? I'll have to check.
Kappa
Just Monika
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Sanjay »

The following is a response to post 995:

Firstly, your "why is Sanjay not obv town after the events of day 1" hypothesis is a nice little hypothesis. I think it is a little conceited to think that I so feared your onslaught that I would bus my flying under the radar Godfather to avoid it, but alright. There are some points I think are a little iffy (like I couldn't go back to the AlmasterGM wagon, yeah right, I can do anything I want). But it doesn't much matter. I'm not as concerned with convincing you I'm obv town than in seeing what your reasons are for thinking I'm not.

And it seems like your me being scum hypothesis is pretty tied in to foilist13 being scum. Is that an unfair assessment?

As for why I wasn't feeling the foilist13 wagon anymore, does anyone know why anyone feels anything? Feelings are strange and fickle mistresses of the mind and what is one day one's fervent passion can the next day be the slightest afterthought. I know feelings can be scary, but sometimes we just have to accept them.

But more seriously, I think foilist13's little "dead man walking" routine kind of made me think I was wrong about him. I stand by why I voted for him and I do think it was kind of weird that he cited the fact that I thought his argument was convincing as a point for him, but it could come from town.

What kind of gets me head scratching is your little explanation of town vs scum and scum vs scum. Let's see them again:
archaebob wrote:Scum vs. Town -

When I read the exchange thinking that it's scum-Muffin vs. town-Chinaman all along, it really doesn't work for me. And this is because Muffin being scum requires him to be aware of all the roles,
including the fact that Chinaman is town
. I fail to see what Muffin would have to gain from tunneling a town player who nobody else was even looking at seriously, especially given the existence by that point of other much more plausible lynch candidates. Why would he waste his time getting himself so strongly associated with Chinaman, a town player, at the expense of an early spot on either a mislynch or a bus wagon? I can see how poor play could possibly be involved, but I
know
that Muffin is an intelligent player, and this explanation is not particularly satisfying.

Scum vs. Scum -

This option, however, makes perfect sense. The two scum have a go at each other, over NOTHING. There are serious payoffs to this. 1) They seem like they are doing something, when they aren't. 2) One of them getting lynched is pretty implausible, over all. 3) If one of them DOES get lynched, town points go to the other player.

It's mega-distancing, and SEEMS like town vs. town. What better way is there for two scum to slip under the radar?

Which, btw, they pretty much did. I'd bet pretty heavy money that had Muffin not been replaced by a total non-poster, he would have survived till at least today.

Unfortunately, due to a fluke, Muffin wound up flipping prematurely. And now, I'm having a very difficult time seeing his interactions with Chinaman as scum vs. town.
Firstly, saying Muffin was tunneling Chinaman is a big ol' misrepresentation. When Chinaman let up, Muffin let up. Muffin trying to get something going on Chinaman, keeping it up long enough to see if it'll work, and giving up on it. Not tunneling at all.

Secondly, are you telling me that you fail to see what Muffin would have to gain from attacking a town player who nobody else was even looking at seriously? Are you reading your own posts? If being early on a mislynch wagon is important to a scum player, what could be better than starting your own mislynch wagon?

Muffin is an intelligent player, but you think all Muffin should have been capable of is jumping on to other people's wagons. Kind of some cognitive dissonance here. Besides, this was page 4. The fact that no one had looked at Chinaman seriously means absolutely nothing. At that point in the game, it definitely wasn't locked in stone who was going to be the day's lynch. Your analysis of why the interaction isn't scum vs town has some REALLY weird assumptions.

I don't think Chinaman had a go at Muffin over nothing. Chinaman had a go at Muffin because Muffin made a bad case against him and in his mind misrepresented him. That doesn't seem legitimate to you?

You are stretching a lot to make this "Sanjay is scum" thing work, archaebob.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:18 am

Post by cruelty »

Papa Zito wrote:
I'm having a bit of trouble wrapping my head around it because generally the point of the game is to lynch the scummy people. Also it doesn't help that you aren't advocating a lynch at all despite the wealth of information in this thread.
cruelty, 998 wrote:AGM will die tomorrow once my alignment is confirmed. Lynching him today isn't necessary.
This is true. Therefore I don't need to really go after him too much, his attacks on me have already sealed his fate (after his day 1 antics). Also, do you honestly think I currently have the town cred to be able to push the lynch of a claimed doc?

I think my time is better spent not worrying about AGM and seeing what else I can uncover.
the nexus of the crisis
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:18 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm having a bit of trouble wrapping my head around it because generally the point of the game is to lynch the scummy people. Also it doesn't help that you aren't advocating a lynch at all despite the wealth of information in this thread.[/quote]
Precisely.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Also, do you honestly think I currently have the town cred to be able to push the lynch of a claimed doc?
Ok, seriously, this whole political capital thing has got to stop. Repeatedly using it as an excuse to not do things is unacceptable.

P.S. This is yet another episode of wishy-washy from cruelty.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:31 am

Post by Papa Zito »

cruelty wrote:This is true. Therefore I don't need to really go after him too much, his attacks on me have already sealed his fate (after his day 1 antics). Also, do you honestly think I currently have the town cred to be able to push the lynch of a claimed doc?
Credibility is a fickle thing. Let's go with the scenario that you're town. If you were to present a WOW case about someone right now and demand their lynch then the worst thing you'd do is leave great information for the town the next day. Helping your faction is never a bad thing, even when your faction wants you dead.

Maybe this is a semantics problem. You say you don't
want
him dead but it sounds like you mean aren't
able
to make him dead. Putting the credibility issues aside, do you
want
him lynched?
cruelty wrote:I think my time is better spent not worrying about AGM and seeing what else I can uncover.
I'd rather you not worry about how much you can accomplish and simply drive at your suspects, honestly.
Kappa
Just Monika
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:09 am

Post by archaebob »

@ Papa Zito and AGM -

I really don't see the confusion about Cruelty's position on Almaster. It's the same as mine, and it's also the same as yours was at the end of the day yesterday, Papa. I think he explained it pretty fully yesterday: he thinks that AGM is scummy, but because of mitigating factors related to strategy and information flow, he has decided that actually lynching AGM is not the most beneficial move for the town to take.

He's using poor wording today with this whole "I
want
you lynched, but I don't think we should actually lynch you" business, but I think it means basically the same thing he was saying before. AGM is scummy, but not a good lynch for the town. There's no contradiction.

@ Sanjay -

Sanjay wrote:I think it is a little conceited to think that I so feared your onslaught that I would bus my flying under the radar Godfather to avoid it, but alright.
This isn't fair, Sanjay. I wouldn't think this about just anyone, but
you
made several comments about my play in both the Newbie 846 post-game and in the QT that do suggest this might be the case. It's not conceit, it's me trying to figure out how I'd expect you to react to me if you were scum, based on my past experience with you.

i'll respond to the rest later, I don't have time tonight.
"Just asking, jeez..."
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Vote Count:
Cruelty (4) Papa Zito, AlmasterGM, Gammagoey, foilist13
archaebob (2) peanutman, PharieM
peanutman (2) cruelty, MordyS

Not Voting (2) Archaebob, Sanjay
I really dont think theres been any change of the votes since my last two vote counts. Am I mistaken?

peanutman has been prodded.

I really dont want to replace anyone at this point in the game :(
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by foilist13 »

@Archaebob - Please respond to Sanjay's comments about the Muffin/Chinaman give and take. I'm very interested in this, possibly enough to shift my vote, but since you are the driving factor behind it, I want to hear what you have to say in response.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Papa Zito »

archaebob wrote:I really don't see the confusion about Cruelty's position on Almaster. It's the same as mine, and it's also the same as yours was at the end of the day yesterday, Papa. I think he explained it pretty fully yesterday: he thinks that AGM is scummy, but because of mitigating factors related to strategy and information flow, he has decided that actually lynching AGM is not the most beneficial move for the town to take.
It's not the same at all, unless I'm reading it wrong. The doc claim isn't figuring into his thinking, it's the fact that he's unable to form a wagon and get the town to follow. My reasoning was and is entirely based on the doc claim.

I'm trying to ferret out his motivations, and it's a damn hard job. Your white knight act isn't helping.
Kappa
Just Monika
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:03 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

ab wrote:He's using poor wording today with this whole "I want you lynched, but I don't think we should actually lynch you" business, but I think it means basically the same thing he was saying before. AGM is scummy, but not a good lynch for the town. There's no contradiction.
Semantics matters.

Also, we are all still waiting for you to vote (or do anything offensive, for that matter).
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 am

Post by MordyS »

Peanutman hasn't posted in six days.

(Can we lynch him plz?)
1-1: Town
0-2: Scum

"Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different." - Penny Lane
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Lurk Check

Papa Zito - x
foilist13 - 1 day
AlmasterGM - x
MordyS - x
Gammagooey - 3 days
PhaerieM - 5 days
Sanjay - 1 day
cruelty - 1 day
peanutman - 6 days
archaebob - 1 day

@Mod: Please prod PhaerieM
. Gamma's been quiet too.
Kappa
Just Monika
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh hai.

archae-So you think cruelty is town. I don't agree with that, so to rephrase Almaster's question, Who's the best lynch and why?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:51 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Gammagooey wrote:Oh hai.

archae-So you think cruelty is town. I don't agree with that, so to rephrase Almaster's question, Who's the best lynch and why?
Wow, talk about actively lurking. Could you possibly have come any quicker (and said any less) when called?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I was actually posting when he posted that, added the oh hai to acknowledge it.

Seriously though, does anyone have questions for me? I've already stated my opinion and don't see a whole lot that needs my statements on it.
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Sanjay »

Vote: Peanutman
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:29 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Gammagooey wrote:I was actually posting when he posted that, added the oh hai to acknowledge it.
So it took you 5 minutes to rephrase a question I had already asked?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”