Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Sure; let me explain what happened. My ability D2 allowed me to fake my death and then come back to life when a condition I prespecified was fulfilled. The Mod clarified on questioning that I could specify conditions I would not otherwise be aware of, so I chose that I would come back to life when at least 2 non-town players were non-aliveandfree. I chose 2 because I was pretty sure that at least 1 non-town was among the flips, but I wasn't sure about 2. I was allowed to choose my flavor with restrictions, too, which is why I eat 2 pretzels in my death post.

When DoS died and I didn't come back into the game, I sent a message to the Mod trying to confirm that I was still fakedead. (Reading along, I thought DoS was scum.) He confirmed that I was. Then, a few hours later, he indicated that he had erred D2 -- when I initially sent in my condition, it had already been fulfilled, but the Mod had not counted a certain 3rd party player as non-town. He indicated that I would come back D3.

So, I hope that clears things up. Unless either the Mod was both mistaken about DoS's alignment AND about the 3rd party player and neglected to clear this up after the fact (very highly remote) or the apparent error is a function of another player's role (also remote), DoS is town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Vaya wrote:I was really under the impression that everyone alive right now is town.
That is a possibility. The scum may be fake dead.
Vaya wrote:Goofball, I kinda want clarification at this point, if you don't mind. How did you
know
that ckd was town?
Has he been confirmed town?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Psychologic »

Hello everyone. If the person that made me disappear is town, I strongly suggest they claim now please. Otherwise, i'm going to assume it was scum. I chose The Green Mile for my movie night one, however I did not recieve my role. I re-chose The Green Mile, and due to my role today as Paul Edgecomb, it is
vital
that I hammer today's lynch. I will recieve a reward for doing so, and there are severe consequences should I fail to do so. I am going to consider anyone that prevents me from hammering immediate scum.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Vaya »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Vaya wrote:Goofball, I kinda want clarification at this point, if you don't mind. How did you
know
that ckd was town?
Has he been confirmed town?
Sorry, maybe my wordings a bit off, I don't know he's town. You were acting like you knew that he was town though, like he was confirmed to you. Was that just a read, or did you have role related info that told you he was town? It seems like its pretty late in the game right now, so if its the latter, I don't see much harm in letting us know about it sometime.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Vaya, CKD is confirmed to me. That is all.

Your story is pretty hard to believe, but I'll humor you.

Psychologic, who would you like to hammer?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

L-2
Vaya
(1) MordyS

Not voting:
DrippingGoofball
, milkshake, iecerint, psychologic, Vaya

With 5 alive and free, it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline is
Tuesday Dec 8th, 11pm CET
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Iecerint »

I think the best option is either Vaya or milkshake. I'm leaning Vaya, but I don't necessarily want to put him at L-1 so quickly.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Iecerint »

I second DGB's question @ Psycho.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Vaya »

Here's a thought, since it seems that we're nearing the end of the game here, how does everyone feel about a massclaim? I really don't know who scum would be amongst us right now(if I had to guess, I'd say milk), so it could help flush that person out.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:45 pm

What power did you use last night, Vaya?

Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Vaya »

I used a vig shot on tajo.
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by Psychologic »

D A Y
-
T W O ;

I am extremely certain that cateraction was scum for the exact same reason DrippingGoofball thinks he was.
I skimmed though Al Pacino's wikipedia page, and the thing that caught my eye was The Godfather.

Iecerint: Why did your role effect only take place seven posts after day two began?

DrippingGoofball: I disagree with your read on populartajo. I feel that he was town.
I'm unsure why jasonT1981's investigation on him/her didn't go through.

jasonT1981's claim pretty much confirmed my read on him as town.

I agree with MordyS' statement in post 252. I'm very confident that it was scum that jailed DrippingGoofball.
Yes, town could have done it with the intentions of keeping DrippingGoofball alive, but I don't see
that being the first thing going through my mind. If I had a jailing ability, I would definitely attempt to use it on scum.

DragonsofSummer's role claim seems a bit off to me, due to the fact that he claims his had two abilities while both of mine have only had one effect each. Could potentially have been scum. Iecerint, can you describe how/why DragonsofSummer was hinted towards being town without doing anything restricted?

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by Psychologic »

D A Y
-
T H R E E ;

Iecerint is obvious town. The ability he claims to have had is completely believeable and makes a lot of sense.
I think cateraction was the mafia member and ortolan was the 3rd party.

MordyS' post 443 makes me more sure that he/she is town because scum would rather not point that out.
We are definitely going to use our lynch today.

DrippingGoofball, I think there is one scum left and I feel it is either milkshake or Vaya. This is due to the fact that Iecerint said that there was one mafia member and one third party that was not alive and free. Therefore, normally with one third party there is two mafia members. To specifically answer your question, I would like to hammer milkshake/Vaya today. I will not be voting for Iecerint or MordyS. I feel strongly that we should lynch milkshake today. milkshake's posts only reaffirm my suspicion that he is scum.
Post 334:
milkshake wrote:Wow yeah 6 players. We practically all have to agree in order to lynch someone. ^^

My top suspect is MordyS. But with all these people dead I hardly even know what to think...!
1) His reaction to Iecerint's death one post before is non-existant.
2) He points out the obvious in the second sentence.
3) He suspects someone without giving justification for it, and it's someone that is likely town.
4) milkshake's final sentence attempts at feigning confusion and clearly indicates that he wants to keep his lynch options open to be able to switch his suspicion easily.

milkshake, what movie did you choose night one and what did it allow you to do?

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:06 am

Post by Iecerint »

It looks like you may've already figured it out, but my ability could be used at any point during D2. I could have fakedied just before the lynch if I had wanted to. I spent the first block of D2 haggling over how broken a "return" condition I could specify, which is why it took awhile.

DoS is town because, had he been scum, the Mod would have returned me to the game N2 in spite of his having missed the non-A&F 3rd party at the start of D2. It's possible that DoS is a second 3rd party that he overlooked again, but it's simpler that he was town. I agree that he looked like scum, though; his claim was particularly odd.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:34 am

cateraction wrote:I cannot understand the Vaya wagon. It's silliness.
I'd like to propose the above post by the scum cateraction as proof that Vaya is town. Scum bus'es. They don't go out and protect each other right out of the gate.

As jason noted earlier:
jason wrote:Major FOS on Cat though, seems he wants to distance himself from a Vaya lynch.
However I am exceedingly puzzled by this:
L-1 cateraction (6) Iecerint, DrippingGoofball, Jason, Psychologic, DragonofSummer, Vaya

Apparently, no one saw it fit to bus cateraction. Could it be the no-reveal? If the scum thought of this, they are probably experienced.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Question you all:

Someone bus'ed cateraction. It's impossible that no bus'ing occurred. Was one scum holding back in case the wagon went away? No, we were close to deadline.

WHO BUS'ED cateraction?

Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Psychologic »

If anyone bussed cateraction it was either Vaya and/or DragonofSummer, since milkshake wasn't voting cateraction.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by Iecerint »

If we assume that bussing occurred, I think that Vaya is the most obvious choice. DoS is cleared unless the Mod is playing a mean trick. On the other hand, characterizing it as a "bus" is a bit unnecessary, as Vaya was one of the major suspects that day.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:45 am

milkshake is suspiciously lurking hard.

Psychologic
Psychologic
Townie
Psychologic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Psychologic »

Actually, milkshake hasn't posted in a game since Tuesday so his inactivity is not suspicious.
I still feel he is scum nonetheless.

Sincerely
Psycho
logic
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:34 am

Post by Iecerint »

By "since Tuesday," you mean since 10 days ago, right?

Vote: milkshake
. I am ambivalent between MS and Vaya.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:35 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Prodding milkshake
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:53 am

Iecerint wrote:...Vaya was one of the major suspects that day.
Therefore, in serious need of town cred.

I'm torn between cateraction's only non-random mention of another player (Vaya) sounding like distancing from a town wagon, Vaya's possible bus'ing of cateraction, and Vaya's townie-like eagerness to claim.

milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:41 am

Post by milkshake »

Hi prod recieved sorry for my absense. There was thanksgiving... and then renting an apartment... and I think civilization 4 fit into there somewhere. ;)
4) milkshake's final sentence attempts at feigning confusion and clearly indicates that he wants to keep his lynch options open to be able to switch his suspicion easily.

I see where you are going with point 4 but actually "not knowing what to think" is more of a reason
not
to switch my suspicians in this case. It means in other words that I was having difficulty finding any new evidence... you'll see at the end of this post that I actually suspect the same person as always, although I actually do have another reason (ish).
milkshake, what movie did you choose night one and what did it allow you to do?
I believe I already posted that...
I chose "The Color Purple" and assumed the role of Celie Harris Johnson, a down-trodden, abused young woman. If I was killed, I would have been brought back to life the next night.
1) His reaction to Iecerint's death one post before is non-existant.
2) He points out the obvious in the second sentence.
3) He suspects someone without giving justification for it, and it's someone that is likely town.
1 + 2 are... yes, true... with regards to 3 I obviously I don't buy MordyS being likely town, but JasonT is bigger right now because of this...
I dont know how.... but my investigation failed. I investigated populartajo.

I'm lost for words right now.
No one wondered about this? I mean, maybe someone did but it deserves alot more wondering. This is like saying "I want you all to think populartajo is the godfather!" isn't it? :P Which reinforces DGB's (in my opinion misguided) godfather assumption from before. JasonT is practically planting evidence in hopes of getting tajo lynched! (although admittedly he isn't succeeding just yet.)
MordyS
MordyS
Mafia Scum
MordyS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:02 am

Post by MordyS »

Presumably one of the things stopping him from succeeding is that he's dead. Among the living people, milkshake, who do you think we should lynch?
1-1: Town
0-2: Scum

"Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different." - Penny Lane

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”