Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Cobalt »

Kdub wrote:That comment by DeathNote doesn't seem like a big deal to me. I played an AitP game with him where he was town and was actually modkilled for joking about giving away role information.
It's mind-shatteringly awful. Among the many probings if the voice we've had, pointing out a possible identity for it is the one that is most detrimental to town and helpful to scum. It's horrible all around and I can think of no protown motivation to do it.
hatersgonnahate.gif
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I agree that I dislike foilist's lack of content thus far. However, I think DisCode is more warranted a vote than foilist. Lack of content is not ALWAYS = scum.
green shirt thursdays
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:09 am

Post by saberwolf »

Papa Zito wrote:
saberwolf wrote:hayker and sajin are scum team number 1

vaya and ace are scum team number 2

Malthius is the SK

anything else you wanna know?
Oh well done. Which one should we lynch first?
Vaya

vote: vaya
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Kdub »

Cobalt wrote:
Kdub wrote:That comment by DeathNote doesn't seem like a big deal to me. I played an AitP game with him where he was town and was actually modkilled for joking about giving away role information.
It's mind-shatteringly awful. Among the many probings if the voice we've had, pointing out a possible identity for it is the one that is most detrimental to town and helpful to scum. It's horrible all around and I can think of no protown motivation to do it.
It's definitely not pro-town, but I was just pointing out that it wouldn't be unprecedented behavior for him.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Hayker »

saberwolf wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:

Malthius is the SK

Vaya

I believe I am entitiled to ask both why I am scum, and how I am connected to Sajin.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:44 am

Post by ace5993 »

saberwolf wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:

Malthius is the SK

Vaya

Noooo, don't vote for my scumbuddy :( And yeah, some explanations about all the people on your list would be appreciated.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:28 am

Post by DTMaster »

Papa 249: Actually if Dis is town miller as he states, the disembodied voice is pushing for his lynch using his very vauge language. You can view it as distracting the town.

Sabre 250: :p.

RF Sabre 251/252: This debate should occur once the disembodied voice's alignment can be determined. Untill then I'll treat it as: let the voice exist and lets analyze his play till then.

Fuzzy 262: Anything in particular that you dislike my posts right now or is this a gut call?

Gorrad 263: Um, generating character list like that and this flavour analysis is very useless. While yes these are the characters that do go to other worlds, analyzing a character list is pointless.

Why? Given that the cast is both Final Fantasy characters, original KH characters and Disney characters for a giant theme game, you can bet there is quite a cast to choose from. Fake claims floating around when you have 27 (?) people out of hundreds of characters.

While yes you are informing the town of flavour, this is just a distracting post. More scum hunting less talking about KH. This is beyond VI status at this point.

Kise 275: Lylo should be an issue right now. It's only day 1.

Sabre 281: I throw 1/4 of a gummie block at you.

Cobalt 296: I'm reading sarcasm here... am i right? Tougher to read sarcasm then to hear it.

Sabre 302: I throw a gummie block at you and a nut on top of that. But that doesn't mean I think you're scum. I just think you are wrong.

@Town
Can someone reevaulate the Discode case for me?

The only main arguments on the case I can remember at this point is:
a. He tried to role fish using mod scenes.
b. He claimed he caused a mod flavour scene.

We went off topic with Riku debate and flavour debate on how it's more likely he's scum falling into darkness rather town converting to miller.

c. He's not claiming.

I have a feeling the town is over agravating the issue based on the mod scene for some reason but I should reread to confirm this. Bad gut vibes from this.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:30 am

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: I should say is scummy for using vauge language to push for a mislynch. But the only way to confirm this is through alignment flip. :S
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:30 am

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP Shouldn't be an Issue.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Vaya »

Unvote
Vote: foilist

Agree with PZ here. I also find Gorrad very scummy as well.
Gorrad wrote:Deathnote and Zwet would both be acceptable lynches in my eyes, but frankly DisCode is so blatantly scum! For Zwet, at least, his behavior is normally this scummy. Can't really say about DN, haven't played with him enough to know.
Please, explain why Discode is blatantly scum, because I don't see it right now.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:58 am

Post by RayFrost »

ITT Vaya jumps on an easy bandwagon based off another individual's reasoning.
don't you feel silly now?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Vaya »

Ray, what's your problem with people simply agreeing with others anyway? If everyone had your attitude, a town would never achieve a lynch.

I happened to be thinking the same thing about foilist as Papa Zito anyway.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Yet you didn't make note of it until Papa Zito made his thing about it.

yeah
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Vaya »

I don't tend to throw out every single thought that comes to my mind.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by RayFrost »

You don't seem to tend to throw out any thoughts that come to your mind until somebody else has done so for the same thought. :roll:
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Despite the vote on me, I really don't have anything to add at this point.
DeathNote wrote:my character is so basic.... oops. Hope I didn't give anything away.
This does bother me though.

It's taking me a long time to sift through this thread, but my post count should come up pretty soon.

@Papa Zito - I never lurk, at least not on purpose, and I actually don't think ever before this. I'm in six games right now though, and it's getting a little hectic.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Vaya »

RayFrost wrote:You don't seem to tend to throw out any thoughts that come to your mind until somebody else has done so for the same thought. :roll:
Not true at all.

But anyway, what problem do you have with me wagoning anyway. Bandwagons are pro-town.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by RayFrost »

bandwagons are null tells generally.

bandwagons wehre somebody jumps on the wagon with just a "X is so completely right!" esque statement has that person getting scum points
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

@RF, people agree with others, it happens. By your logic, anyone who jumps on a bandwagon is scummy if they didn't provide original reasons, although oftentimes, there are not original reasons to provide. The town would never get anything done this way, and this is seemingly what happens in a lot of games, a lot of talking but no deciding. You also seem to be trying to distract the town and have had a lot of posts that seem to try to get rises out of people.

Vote: RayFrost

@DTM, it just seems like you are saying, "look at me, I won a game by doing this," which is all well and good but it also distracts from scumhunting in this game, it just seems more anti-town than scummy, and yes there is a difference.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Vaya »

@Ray
I mean that bandwagoning as a tactic are informative and good for the town, not that it necessarily makes the people doing it town. And what you describe in the second sentence is in no way a scumtell.

But anyway, this back and forth with you is kinda pointless. I'm done here unless you have anything important to say.

@Fuzzy
I don't think what Ray's saying here is vote-worthy. It feels like it simply stems from his personal mafia beliefs and playstyle. RayFrost isn't reading scum to me right now.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Hey fuzzy!!! :D :D :D

If vaya flips scum, I just want to know that your post there will be
very
useful in getting a read on you.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by saberwolf »

I shouldn't have to really explain my recent posts. Anyone who can read should be able to see that I pulled names out of my ass to give a smartass answer to Kise's lame question. :P
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

So many statements of if someone flips scum or if someone flips town, that really doesn't help us right now, does it? Let's stop setting up future days and work on this one right now.

In my opinion, RF is trying to distract the town by getting them to react in specific ways, and that, to me, is vote-worthy as scum don't want the town to be going in a specific direction, unless they are not in that particular direction.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Soooo...

I'm distracting the town by being active in it and trying to get reads?

man, I didn't know that was scummy...
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Plum »

Gorrad wrote:Deathnote and Zwet would both be acceptable lynches in my eyes, but frankly DisCode is so blatantly scum! For Zwet, at least, his behavior is normally this scummy. Can't really say about DN, haven't played with him enough to know.
DeathNote has been known to act extremely anti-Town, get told that, continue to do so and get practically speed-lynched on Day 1 as VT; he's a liability but the anti-Townness is a nulltell (towntell?) for hi,. DisCode I'm unfamiliar with but the vague presses for information from myself and you (Gorrad) and the Miller softclaim and refusal to fullclaim when asked make him a bigger, nastier unknown scummy factor I'd really rather not deal with. The only niggling point is Vaya's almost-insistance that he's pro-Town Miller!Riku. Again, I'm almost entirely unfamiliar with flavor so xzbvszgcvzjhcjk on that from me.

However - and I agree with Zwets and think that he comes far behind DiscCode, DN, FOILIST (first thing he does is start flavor-speculation: he deduced that there are probably townies, some of whom have powerroles, and scum, one of whom is not unlikely a Godfather. Wow, what would we do without him? - as PZ said "Random vote/flavor, flavor, flavor") - too much flavor speculation and sparring. It's Day 1. We have NO flips or much flavor. We have ONE cryptic mod-scene. We have NO way of using flavor speculation to our advantage right now except POSSIBLY in the case of DisCode and his softclaim.

For at least one reason above and beyond the standard, DisCode, now that you said you were connected to yonder shady mod scene you really really please for the love of heaven need to claim more fully.

And I have a gut scumscumscum on Vaya. Vaya, why do you have bad feelings about Gorrad? I don't dislike his bandwagoning vote so much as I dislike her response to RF when he calls her out on it. It feels wrong and . . . Vaya's offensive against RF's accusations isn't a strawman, but it frames RF's point as rediculous when it isn't by going at it from an angle RF wasn't trying to attack from. And then argues that he shouldn't have a problem with her bandwagoning because bandwagons are protown when that is
clearly
not the point RF was trying to make. It's wiggly and as a response to an accusation it frankly doesn't make me feel good. At all.
foilist13 wrote:Despite the vote on me, I really don't have anything to add at this point.
WHAT THE FROOG? Do you find no one scummy? Truly? Do you think anything but random flavor-setup speculation just when it's most useless? Grrrr. I'm frustrated but it doesn't add up to a scum read, which makes it still the more frustrating.

Conclusion: The people others might consider semi-policy lynching don't give me any sort of scumread so that's out. I am irritated by Foilist but he doesn't give me a scumvibe either. Vaya does. So does DisCode, but I'm awaiting his claim. Vaya's push that DisCode is probably Town-Riku is interesting in that light but I'll burn that bridge when I cross it. Still trying to get a
full
handle on this game, but this is a start.

Vote: Vaya

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”