Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Post by Gorrad »

I wanted to make sure.

And no, it's not advertising. It's credentials. If it were advertising, I'd be telling people to join it.

I'm voting him, aren't I? His actions certainly don't make me want to change that.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Sorry, unfinished question...

What do you think about MafiaSSK & Reckoner finding the choice of pressuring DisCode about the aforestated scummy?
don't you feel silly now?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Do you honestly need to ask? Defending scumminess is in turn scummy behavior. I kinda thought that went without saying.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Gorrad wrote:Do you honestly need to ask? Defending scumminess is in turn scummy behavior. I kinda thought that went without saying.
I don't believe it is always true, as there may be different interpretations of behavior and the like.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

fuzzylightning wrote:@Reckoner: Why is being non-committal on Day 1 a scum-tell?
In my honest opinion, pro-town behavior on D1 is to pressure everything you can, while scummy behavior is to blend in.
green shirt thursdays
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Post by RayFrost »

xRECKONERx wrote:
fuzzylightning wrote:@Reckoner: Why is being non-committal on Day 1 a scum-tell?
In my honest opinion, pro-town behavior on D1 is to pressure everything you can, while scummy behavior is to blend in.
So... my pressuring/pushing/questioning Dis/Gorrad/You/etc would be pro-town behavior, and MafiaSSK pressuring me/nobody else would also be pro-town behavior?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:11 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

xRECKONERx wrote:
uh...bussing?
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

RayFrost wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
So... my pressuring/pushing/questioning Dis/Gorrad/You/etc would be pro-town behavior, and MafiaSSK pressuring me/nobody else would also be pro-town behavior?
Yes.

Zwet, shut up. You fail.
green shirt thursdays
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Kdub »

Vote: DisCode

Still waiting to hear answers from you. Specifically, if you are indeed town, what motivation would you have for turning yourself into a miller? Either you are hiding something and your ability did something else, or you are lying.

Also, the case on RayFrost is pretty weak. The focus right now should be on DisCode and his actions, and RF has been one of the people trying to push him for answers.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Slicey »

Gorrad wrote:No worries, dude. I'd be HIGHLY shocked if there's a bigger KH nerd in this game than myself, mod included, so I do what I can.
Is this a challenge? Because I'm sure I can win.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Gorrad »

Slicey wrote:
Gorrad wrote:No worries, dude. I'd be HIGHLY shocked if there's a bigger KH nerd in this game than myself, mod included, so I do what I can.
Absolutely. I made a 78-world list of all possible worlds in the KH universe, including names for them. I know and helped make two alternate timelines for the Radiant Garden cast that make sense in canon. I can explain the Gullwings in KH2. I've come up with an history for Luxord that fits in KH canon and explains why he gained the ability to manipulate time. I've created a coordinates system which can be used to pinpoint any possible location in the KH universe. KH is my thing. Bring it!
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Kdub wrote:
Vote: DisCode

Still waiting to hear answers from you. Specifically, if you are indeed town, what motivation would you have for turning yourself into a miller? Either you are hiding something and your ability did something else, or you are lying.

Also, the case on RayFrost is pretty weak. The focus right now should be on DisCode and his actions, and RF has been one of the people trying to push him for answers.
This.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:40 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I can agree with Kdub, and for now I am goign to
unvote
and wait to hear from Dis.

Zwet, Do you have anything real to give to the conversation? Your first post was a vote against me which i have no idea if it is serious or not, and then the next post by you is two words? How about some input about the current situation.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:01 am

Post by DeathNote »

Gorrad wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Absolutely. I made a 78-world list of all possible worlds in the KH universe, including names for them. I know and helped make two alternate timelines for the Radiant Garden cast that make sense in canon. I can explain the Gullwings in KH2. I've come up with an history for Luxord that fits in KH canon and explains why he gained the ability to manipulate time. I've created a coordinates system which can be used to pinpoint any possible location in the KH universe. KH is my thing. Bring it!
But that all sounds like stuff that you created based of your own addiction to KH. The gullwings thing is that only part that really would prove to me that you understand the actual KH's game, not your own dimension of it.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Gorrad »

It means I understand the canon enough to make things that fit.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:08 am

Post by saberwolf »

wow I'm a dumbass, the game is here, lol >.>

I need to catch up.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by foilist13 »

What characters are maintained throughout the game? Like who exists not as a temporary ally or villain specific to a single world?
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Cobalt wrote:Wolf, Discode was the one to tell Plum and Gorrad to think about what the voice means. I attacked him for it.
I picked saber for a wagon because his was the first name I thought of.
Its amazing how often this happens.

I've had more quicklynches and day 1 BWs on myself than I have days in the past week :/
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Slicey »

"Ariel: 'Wandering free, wish I could be... Part of that world."

Gorrad- That is correct. I could not claim at the moment. Neither as the voice or from my regular account. Like I said, finding me is a waste of time. This just gives scum more info. (hopefully this line is permitted)

Gorrad- Will you help me?

If someone does figure me out, I would advise them to not say anything. Eventually I will be able to take full responsibility for these posts and as such it is pointless until then. All its doing is outing information thats useless from a town standpoint and beneficial from a scum standpoint. I can't confirm or claim anyways, so what good is it going to do?

-Can we stop all the are you XXXX character questions in the thread? Seriously.....All this does is tell the scum you are not XXXX person. If said person is flavored to be a powerful power role you have just basically stated you are not said power role. Saying you are not whatever power role is scummy. You have been warned.

And...I may not be able to beat Gorrad on flavor but I bet I could come very very close. And I could beat Slicey in flavor no problem.

I await discode's claim.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Cobalt »

Modvoice, I have some questions for you. They are not aimed at unmasking you, but at letting us communicate more effectively.
a) Are you allowed to speak about the nature of your PR?
b) Are you limited by the number of words or posts you can make?
c) Can you vote?
Ignore these questions if you feel they would reveal too much, but at least let us know if you can't answer them, please.

In other news, I agree with Modvoice about the character speculation, let's stop that.
I'm annoyed that Dis has not posted.
More annoyed that there's no zwets pressure. It's ZWETS, and he's posted like twice in a 10 page game!
hatersgonnahate.gif
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Town

Sorry about the absence, I had a mental block trying to do my study before finals. It was really guming things up.

Dis: 157 You do realize you are pushing towards a claim or die situation. If you are miller, it's fueling unnecessary fires on you because you are acting very anti-town. More 160s, less 157s please.

RF 163: Yoh Gorrad, great guru of all KH, recount the way of twilight for this.

Malt 173: New idea good check. No analysis of Dis until after SSK makes his thoughts bad check.

Covering up mod scenes? I don't see that. I see trying to focus on a mafiascum.net based approach to hunt, not a flavour analysis. Read this full post on how I exploited flavour as scum in Fire Emblem mafia to cause unnecessary confusion.

175: Reads as a player conversing through the mod, especially with I see formatting differences between mod scene and mod babble.

Vaya 178: Do you think Slicey made our roles dependent on our alignment. I have a game where alignment was independent of the character you were. (Mafia of Order, everyone but Tar was a pro-town FE character) and HP mafia which I can link where Harry/Ron/Hermione was scum.

Ace and Gorrad 180/181: Seriously the point of a claim is
to not announce theories to why a person is town and fits that theory. If Dis is scum you just gave him an instant fake claim that fits in the flavour of it all

Gorrad somewhere in Page 9: Um: Riku wasn't possessed by Ansem at the end of KH1. He was during the timeline of KH1 then regained his senses at the end. Hence the chain effect of CoM and 2, and 368/2... etc. etc... Considering the timeline is between the first 3 games you got to think about progressions.

Gorrad 235: Frighting

Actually in terms of flavor analysis over scum analysis I want to point out my game: Mafia of Order (Fire Emblem themed) where Mia-scum (me) got VI status with flavor analysis over scum analysis, forcing scum victory. The insistent that you are the biggest KH is setting off bad vibes here.

Sabre 242: Um in all the games I've played with you.. you bring this up. x.x I'm getting tired of reading this.

K I need a break, but I was working backwards. I'll finish tomorrow but please feel free to comment and tell me what I'm missing.

Also.. since my mind is currently on it , I'm reading too much inacivity but since it's only a day after thanksgiving, I'll wait. It's bad when kdub, fuzzy, (plum but she is v/la so she is excused), malt and joe pass under my radar because half way through writing this post I realize they were playing.

Off topic:
You have a fitting avatar Gorrad ;)
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by Vaya »

DTMaster wrote: Vaya 178: Do you think Slicey made our roles dependent on our alignment. I have a game where alignment was independent of the character you were. (Mafia of Order, everyone but Tar was a pro-town FE character) and HP mafia which I can link where Harry/Ron/Hermione was scum.
I considered this, and I'm not saying Discode's town based on the fact I think he's a protagonist. It's just that this situation, and his apparent millerizing, make sense with him being Riku, and Riku being town in this situation. I do want to know why he made himself a miller in the first place though, as others have said.

I agree with you though that people should stop speculating about what his role may be. I didn't even want to say I thought he was Riku until Gorrad called me out on it.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

There's far too much flooding of information pretending to be contributing to the game itself.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Zwet. I was away. If you want to check my post log do it, but I didn't post until today for a good couple of days.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

I'm not liking our ghost friend.
Disembodied Voice wrote:Perhaps I know more than what I choose to say? Perhaps I have no choice. Perhaps I say as much as I am allowed to say? I do not flirt with the lines of darkness. Perhaps I only exist to amuse those who do not care whether the light is extinguished or not? In any case, I shall do my part for the light. I shall need help to stay among the light.

Plum would be a poor choice to plunge into darkness. She is actively fighting for the light.
And I apologize in advance for all the vague information I will be sharing.
It must be done.

The light is dim indeed within Discode.
Here it insinuates that it has inside information on players, but is PR bound not to reveal it directly. Note it says it is sharing "information" not "opinions".
Disembodied Voice wrote:B- Thats my way of saying my thoughts on someone's alignment. I am possibly heavily restricted in what I can say and how I must act. (as I tried to say earlier, hopefully this line is allowed to clarify)
But after heavy scrutiny we have a backtrack from information to opinions.
Disembodied Voice wrote:What are your thoughts on discode?
Flavor wise: I thought the blackness/chill wind stuff signified someone embracing the darkness. It makes much more sense to me from a mafia standpoint for a player to go from traitor to scum then from ??? to miller.

Game wise: His immediate defense of a player who hadn't even posted in the game yet (Saberwolf) is baffling. Why would he care about one wagon over another in RVS unless it's on a buddy? I don't like that he's attempting to withhold information from the town. The rolefishing claims are real stretches though.

unvote
I need to reread this game.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”