Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by RayFrost »

crypto wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Snow White wrote:Lastly, and i really hope i dont end up with egg on my face with this, if RayFrost is ScumRayFrost, VT is a really shitty fakeclaim.
Would you prefer that I lied about my role? :?
Yeah, what?
You saying that to me or SW?
don't you feel silly now?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

RayFrost wrote:
crypto wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Snow White wrote:Lastly, and i really hope i dont end up with egg on my face with this, if RayFrost is ScumRayFrost, VT is a really shitty fakeclaim.
Would you prefer that I lied about my role? :?
Yeah, what?
You saying that to me or SW?
Probably SW.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Haha. This is like a big Abbott and Costello routine.

unvote
* because I want to be the one to hammer RayFrost.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Well, I don't think he's at L-1 anymore.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by crypto »

SW.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What in the HELL is going on in this game?

We have a page 8 claim?

Someone want to round up the rationale for this wagon and lay it out?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Pomegranate wrote:Well, I don't think he's at L-1 anymore.
Well yeah, but I can't hammer him if I'm already voting him, can I?
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Crypto: Said the priest to the schoolboy. :wink:

@Mike. Im indulging Crypto's insane genius atm. And i like as much productive discussion as possible, all around the table before a lynch is reached. I havent yet decided if its a serious vote. I could go either way depending on my reread.

@RayFrost: Dont take the high and mighty ground on someone giving you the (temporary) benefit of the doubt. You just lost town points again for that reversal accusatory post. :?

Im simply entertaining the idea that if scum wanted to go out with a bang there are plenty of roles in the Flash mafia guilde to choose from. As scum, one could potentially fake claim to stay alive an extra night. This of course, being subject to WIFOM. But like i said, i thought you were escalating on the pro town posts and with you *then at L-1, i grew more cautious. I'd like to see more discussion before a lynch is reach and more suspicon spread. Even if it is to me, i will welcome it, to a degree.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Post 143, explained by Green Crayons. Plus that fact that his defense was terrible.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

^^^ @ Spyrex.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Oh, look. It's Spyrex, one of the other people who has barely done anything. Here to give another post without content. Yaayyyyy~~
Seriously man, there's only 8 pages, but you can't be bothered to go back and see all the reasons why we're voting him? You're going to force us to do more work that you should be doing? Bad form.
Snow white wrote: And i like as much productive discussion as possible, all around the table before a lynch is reached.
Fair enough. There are certainly a few more people I'd like to hear from.

a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by a girl on the internet »

elvis_knits wrote:Oh, one thing I noticed and I don't think anyone has pointed out, is that prozac refused to place a vote right before snow bunny refused to place a vote and everyone jumped on snow bunny, and nobody said anything about prozac. I would like to know what the difference is. I only mentioned snow bunny because I didn't like her third party comment... but on the field of not voting, snow bunny should not be mentioned without mentioning prozac.
you're right, prozac is def scummy too. specially that L-1 vote, it's totally at odds with the whole cautious persona he's been playin most of the way thru.

unvote, vote porochaz
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:48 pm

^ town
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Mike. Like whom, if you dont mind my asking? And why do you want to be the one to hammer Ray, if it's to come to such a point?

Were i to make a scum list...
1.Pom. I dont like your last few responses. At all.
2.RayFrost. For the already many listed reasons.
3.Rofl. For apparently coaching Ray on TowniesForDummies.

Wondering.... slash hoping are town.
-Mike.
-Crypto.
-Snow_Bunny.

Undecided... which is just as murky water as people im considering scum.
-Everyone else.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by crypto »

Hoy! Choo-choo on AGOTI.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Snow White wrote: @RayFrost: Dont take the high and mighty ground on someone giving you the (temporary) benefit of the doubt. You just lost town points again for that reversal accusatory post. :?
What accusatory post?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

@agoti:
What? You're one of the people who jumped on snowbunny and said nothing about Prozac. Now Prozac is scum because *you* went after Snow Bunny?

MAKE SENSE DAMMIT!

@snow white:
Spyrex and Snowbunny, mostly. Crypto's posts are half fluff and half one-liners, so him too. I'd also do better with more from rolfcopter, tajo, and AGOTI (not that those three aren't doing enough-- just that I don't have good reads on them yet)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I wanted someone to sum in up because while enlightening this is really moonbeams.

The fact that it wasn't is also enlightening.

First off,
Unvote
GC is trying, but ultimately its the wrong way.

RF oozes town, for the simple fact there isn't any (or he's around the horn to awesome) manipulation in those posts. They reek of VT.

When you combine that with the rapidity and the "yea, I agree" business no way am I supporting that.

That said, I dig rofl's approach to ray. Partially because I agree about the genuineness.

E_k is a bit more of a worry on it - however I think I need a larger sample size to see if the short posts regarding the wagon are simple comments versus subtle pushing.

But enough of who is town.

Pom, MBF, Crypto.

This set does not give me the good feelings.

Pom's interaction on the RF wagon and the votejump bother me. More than a little. Especially the use of the word convenient to describe the RF wagon.

MBF's iso 2/3 together paint a magnificent picture. First, one calls out the wagon on Mufasa (again, see Silver Rule) and then flips and flat out rolecalls on him? I... (Not to mention a wagon like that is too delicious to not attack) and then the flip on me for calling out the agressiveness of his post under the guise of "trying to get under RF's skin" swoosh.

Crypto is skating (OHH NO HIP-HOPCRAZY) and I don't like it. Especially the interactions with RF and how they ebb and flow as a relation to the wagon.
Show

Proud member of BaM
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:32 pm

mikeburnfire wrote:@agoti:
What? You're one of the people who jumped on snowbunny and said nothing about Prozac. Now Prozac is scum because *you* went after Snow Bunny?

MAKE SENSE DAMMIT!
wow, idk how the heck you got that out of my post.

prozac is scummy for the same reason snow bunny is scummy - pushing a wagon without commiting a vote to it.

prozac is extra crispy scummy, cuz his excuse for that was "i'm a big ol' scaredy-cat who won't dare to put an L-2 vote on", but then he turns around and quietly slips an L-1 on ray like it ain't no thang.

everybody jumping on bunny and not prozac earlier has nothin to do with it.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

MBF's iso 2/3 together paint a magnificent picture. First, one calls out the wagon on Mufasa (again, see Silver Rule) and then flips and flat out rolecalls on him?
I don't know what the Silver rule is, but I'm going to congratulate you on knocking over that strawman. Mufasa had already made a half-roleclaim. I just wanted to know if he was being serious.
I... (Not to mention a wagon like that is too delicious to not attack) and then the flip on me for calling out the agressiveness of his post under the guise of "trying to get under RF's skin" swoosh.
Well, I was trying to see how RF reacted to my accusations, but then you had to butt in. Thanks again for that.
RF oozes town, for the simple fact there isn't any (or he's around the horn to awesome) manipulation in those posts.
There also hasn't been a lot of scumhunting in his posts. Only person besides Mufasa he's gone after is Snow Bunny (using mostly already established reasons).

@AGOTI:
Oh, okay, I misunderstood your reasoning.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I don't know what the Silver rule is, but I'm going to congratulate you on knocking over that strawman. Mufasa had already made a half-roleclaim. I just wanted to know if he was being serious.
Woosh.

The Silver Rule: If someone says "lynch me!" you lynch them. Period.

It's not a function of strawman. If you are calling out that wagon you have to assume its a bad wagon. Bad wagons are on town.

If you think Mufasa is town there is absolutely no reason to try to get more information about his role via something said in the confirmation stage of the game. The fact he even ANSWERED it is just icing on the wanting to vig him.

Further, and follow me here, it sets up the most heinous of crimes later: the "welp, he's a vanilla" lynch. Its the perfect excuse to jump on a wagon and it drives me nuts. And this isn't tinfoil because you yourself alluded to it later.
Well, I was trying to see how RF reacted to my accusations, but then you had to butt in. Thanks again for that.
Considering that sweeping statement has another one of those wonderful undertones of prepping to jump if any of the others on that wagon came up with some votes not buying it. Loaded questions are woosh. "Lol, reactions" questions are double woosh.
There also hasn't been a lot of scumhunting in his posts. Only person besides Mufasa he's gone after is Snow Bunny (using mostly already established reasons).
No, there hasn't. Nor has there from me. Or crypto. Or others I could find if I was feeling saucy.

Does this make a scum? Maybe.

Does this make a scum on page nine? Hells to the no.

This is a weak justification for a me-too wagon.

Vote: MBF
Show

Proud member of BaM
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

The Silver Rule: If someone says "lynch me!" you lynch them. Period.
I hope I'm a Jester next game I'm with you.
It's not a function of strawman.
You're attacking me for rolecalling Mufasa, which I did not. Attacking somebody for something they did not do is a strawman argument.
If you think Mufasa is town there is absolutely no reason to try to get more information about his role via something said in the confirmation stage of the game.
When did I say that I thought Mufasa was town?
The fact he even ANSWERED it is just icing on the wanting to vig him.
So... you think I shouldn't have asked him if he was being serious about his role claim because he could be town, but you would have vigged him anyway. Right-o.
it sets up the most heinous of crimes later: the "welp, he's a vanilla" lynch. Its the perfect excuse to jump on a wagon and it drives me nuts.
Now you're accusing me for something I haven't even done. What a nice change of pace.
And this isn't tinfoil because you yourself alluded to it later
Please elaborate because I don't see it.
"Lol, reactions" questions are double woosh.
Yeah, what moron tries to use
reactions
to find out who's scum? Let's just kill people who try to use logic. [/sarcasm]
Does this make a scum? Maybe.

Does this make a scum on page nine? Hells to the no.
Does this make a town on page nine? Hells no. (Which is the point I was trying to make. Wasn't using it as a reason to vote for him at all. More strawmanning.)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I hope I'm a Jester next game I'm with you.
Me too so I can lynch you, say grats and then move on to playing the real game.
You're attacking me for rolecalling Mufasa, which I did not. Attacking somebody for something they did not do is a strawman argument.
Ohh this is gonna be fun!
Iso 3 wrote: Mufasa, were you being serious when you claimed to be vanilla townie? Or were you just trying to start the pot?
When did I say that I thought Mufasa was town?
Between the callout of the wagon, and again later the "All the scum were on the wagon" statement to RF its not a tough deduction.
So... you think I shouldn't have asked him if he was being serious about his role claim because he could be town, but you would have vigged him anyway. Right-o.
Yes because there is no reason to answer that. Or to say lynch me. If I could have vigged him I sure as hell would have.
Now you're accusing me for something I haven't even done. What a nice change of pace.
I know RITE!
Therefore, I willing to hedge my bets on him either being vanilla townie or mafia.
If thats not setup for the "welp, he's vanilla" then...

For bonus points that whole paragraph could be more role-hunting but I digress.
Yeah, what moron tries to use reactions to find out who's scum? Let's just kill people who try to use logic.
I know. Seriously.

Logic != asking a loaded question. That not only prepresumes his alignment but those of the others on the wagon.

And being surprised when someone calls that out.

But, lets play along. What was your expectations from this gambit?
Does this make a town on page nine? Hells no. (Which is the point I was trying to make. Wasn't using it as a reason to vote for him at all. More strawmanning.)
I'm not lynching because "they're not town enough".
I'm lynching because "they're scum".

So you're saying this wasn't supplying a reason for your preference to lynch:
If not, since you're shouting strawman, what is it? Sure looks like justification to me.
Show

Proud member of BaM
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by RayFrost »

SpyreX wrote: RF oozes town, for the simple fact there isn't any (or he's around the horn to awesome) manipulation in those posts. They reek of VT.
Ummm, I just want to ask what you mean by there is no manipulation in my posts...

How can you tell?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I want tajo to post more. He's starting to feel like lurker-scum :x