Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Cobalt »

I'd like confirmation from Dis but yes, Riku being possessed by Ansem makes sense for turning into a miller, in which case I don't want to probe Dis further.
My scumdar is pinging.
unvote vote ace
hatersgonnahate.gif
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@RF: I don't necessarily think you're scum, I just found those two posts pro-town IMO.
green shirt thursdays
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by RayFrost »

xRECKONERx wrote:@RF: I don't necessarily think you're scum, I just found those two posts pro-town IMO.
Soooo...~

MSSK is pro-town for attacking me for digging at DisCode?

Not seeing how this makes sense. Attacking is a null tell.
don't you feel silly now?
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Hayker »

foilist13 wrote:Well this took off fast, and I demand the right to my random vote.
vote: MafiaSSK
for being the last person to post.

Now anyways, I have only played Kingdom Hearts once at a friend's house. Can someone throw out a super basic synopsis of the story line/Characters?
Hokay so

Three friends, Sora, Riku and Kairi live on an island, and want to go explore other worlds. This is because Kairi came from somewhere else and peaked Riku and Sora's interest. There plan to go to other worlds? Why build a raft of course!

....yeah, not the greatest of ideas.

They complete the raft, and the night before they planned to set out, the island was attacked by the heartless. (the heartless are people who have lost their heats to the darkness.
Riku would have become the keyblade master at this point, but he accepted the darkness and the keyblade of light wouldn't have someone in the darkness to be it's master, so it went to the next on the list Sora. Sora after watching Riku go into the darkness, and obtaining the keyblade, goes to save Kairi. Of course he's too late and Kairi losses her heart. Sora defeats the heartless on the island, but is too late to prevent the world from being swallowed by darkness.

------
Donald goes to check on King Mickey, and discovers the king is missing. He finds a letter with Pluto, saying that The King went off to search for a key to save to save all the worlds from disapearing. He quickly tells Goofy, and plan to set off to search for the king. Not before Daisy and Queen Minnie find out though.

They go.
-----

Sora wakes up in Traverse town and meets up with Cid(ff7), Leon(ff8, also know as Squall), and Yuffi(ff7). Leon and Yuffie tell Sora about the heartless, and the keyblade and how he is now the hope of everything.

Donald and Goofy also find their way to Traverse town, and meet up with Aeris, who also explains the things about the heartless and the keyblade.

Shortly after this, Goofy and Donald meet Sora by falling on top of him. Literally.

So some fighting happens, and they set off to find King Mickey, Kairi and Riku.
---
A few saved worlds later, they head back to Traverse town to get some help from Leon about their Gummi ship(irrelevent). They learn about how every world also has a heart, and that a keyhole in each world needs to be locked to keep the heat safe.

Sora also meets up with Riku again! But Donald is an ass and says Riku can't come. Jerk.

So Riku vanishes and goes to meet up with his new best friend, Malificent! His new best friend convinces Riku that Sora doesn't care about him anymore.(Can you guess where this is leading?)
------
Now on the evil side(Disney villians), we find out that they are collecting the seven princesses of Heart to open the heart of all worlds. They have hearts that have no darkness at all, which is why they is special n stuffs.

The princesses are as listed
Kairi - Former resident of the Radiant Garden, adopted daughter of the mayor to Destiny Islands
Alice (from "Alice in Wonderland") - Girl who became lost in the world of Wonderland
Snow White (from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs") - Princess of Dwarf Woodlands
Jasmine (from "Aladdin") - Princess of Agrabah
Belle (from "Beauty and the Beast") - Prisoner at Beast's Castle
Cinderella (from "Cinderella") - Maiden of her home in the Castle of Dreams
Aurora (from "Sleeping Beauty") - Princess of the Enchanted Dominion

But wait, Kairi lost her heart? Hmmm this is a problem.

Riku actualy found Kairi, but strangly she isn't a heartless, even with no heart. This is probably because she is a princess of heart.

So more worlds are saved, and eventually, Sora and friends get to Hollow Bastian(formerally known as Radiant Garden.

Sora at this point knows Kairi lost her heart, and is positive that Riku is on the side of darkness.

Not lon after landing, Riku comes and claims he is the true keyblade wielder, which proved true as he manages to take the Keyblade from Sora. Donald and Goofy have to follow the key, so they ditch Sora(Jerks).

Sora makes friends with the Beast, who is looking for Belle. Stuff happens.

So Sora catches up to Riku, and they talk, and Donald and Goofy come bacl to Sora's sde, and Sora's heart strengthens enough to get the Keyblade back. Riku and Sora fight, with Sora being the victor.

Riku runs off, and gets possessed by Ansem, who is the leader of the heartless.

Malificent and Ansem try to open the heart of all worlds, but fail because Kairi lacks her heart.

Sora beets Malificent, and then finds the newly possesed Riku, and realises his friend isn't there anymore.

Ansem also has a keyblade, one with the power to unlock peoples hearts. He reveals that Kairi's heart is in Sora's heart and wants to get it. They fight, and Sora wins.

After the fight, Sora wants to restore Kairi's heart, so he uses the heart unlocking keyblade on his heart, and restores Kairi. Sora loses his heart in the process though and becomes a heartless.

So Sora chases after Kairi with hsi new heartless body, and even though he looks like all the other shadows(basic heartless), Kairi recognizes him, and manages to restore Sora's heart.

The heartless became stronger, and the heroes get out of Hollow Bastian ASAP.

Eventally they come back, clean up the heartless their, and then move on to the heartless world where Ansem resides. Turns out Ansem can still open the heart of all worlds(Kingdom hearts). Sora opens the door to the world of darkness(Kingdom hearts), but manages to find the small light that is always hidden within every heart, and defeats Ansem with it. The Door needs to be closed before the heartless swarm out like mad, and Sora just isn't strong enough. Riku and King Mickey show up to save the day, and while Sora closes the door from the outside, Riku closes it from the inside. It also turns out that Mickey has a keyblade too, thekeyblade of darkness to be percise. Together, The close the door, and Mickey and Sora lock the door together. Mickey and Riku are stuck in the world of darkness unfortunetly, but Sora is sure he will see them again.

Sora also gets seperated from Kairi again, and promises to come back to her.

Worlds in KH1

Awakening
Destiny Islands
Traverse Town
Wonderland
Deep Jungle
100 Acre Wood
Olympus Coliseum
Agrabah
Monstro
Atlantica
Halloween Town
Neverland
Hollow Bastion
End of the World

ff Characters
Square Enix, the makers of the game, inserted several characters from their own popular Final Fantasy game series into the storyline.

Tidus Tidus appears as a young boy on the Destiny Islands. Sora can challenge him to a duel. He can be found on the bridge and balcony. He uses a wooden stick as a weapon.

Wakka Wakka appears as a younger version of himself although he appears to be a bit older than Selphie and Tidus. He can be challenged by Sora and uses his Blitzball as a weapon. He is found on the beach and beside the waterfall.

Selphie Selphie appears as a younger girl on the Destiny Islands. She appears to be a daydreamer although she can be fought optionally by Sora. She uses a jump rope as a weapon. On both days, she can be found on the jetty beside the boats.

Squall Leonheart (Leon) Squall appears in Traverse Town. He calls himself "Leon" in the game, taken from his last name, which he chose because he was angry with himself for not being able to save his world. Along with Yuffie and Aerith, he helps Sora along his journey. He can be fought three times: first in Traverse Town and the second and third times in the Olympus Coliseum in the Pegasus and Hades Cups.

Yuffie Yuffie is found in Traverse Town early in the game. At first, Sora mistakes her for Kairi. She helps him along with Leon and Aerith.

Aerith Aerith first appears in Traverse Town. She informs Donald and Goofy about the Heartless and gives Sora munny. Later after the events in Hollow Bastion, she teaches the Curaga spell.

Cloud Cloud appears in the Olympus Coliseum as a boss, hired by Hades to take out Hercules. He is nearly killed by Cerberus and teaches Sora the Sonic Blade ability. He appears twice later as an opponent in the Hercules Cup and the Hades Cup (alongside Leon).

Cid Cid is encountered by Sora in the Accessory Shop in Traverse Town. He gives Sora the book containing the Hundred Acre Wood world and upgrades the Gummi Ship numerous times. Later, he can be found near the entrance to the Second District and parts for Gummi Ships can be purchased from him.

Sephiroth Sephiroth can be found after the Hollow Bastion keyhole has been sealed. He appears as an optional boss fight in the Platinum Match in the Olympus Coliseum. Select the second option "????" and fight him.

Moogles The Moogles appear in Traverse Town. One can be seen walking around the World Exit and others can be found in the Accessory Shop and the Synthesis Shop where they synthesize materials for items and equipment.

Temperary allies

Tarzan (from "Tarzan")
Tarzan is only available in the Deep Jungle world. He fights using brute "jungle-strength" and his stone-tipped spear. His passive abilities boost his attack power and chance of landing a critical hit.

Aladdin (from "Aladdin")
Aladdin is only available in the Agrabah world. He fights using "street-smart acrobatics" and a saber. His passive abilities boost drops by enemies (HP/MP balls as well as rare items) and also boosts the summon gauge.

Ariel (from "The Little Mermaid")
Ariel is only available in the Atlantica world. She fights using potions with certain effects and swimming skills. Her passive abilities boost her MP recovery as well as raise rare item drops.

Jack Skellington (from "The Nightmare Before Christmas")
Jack is only available in the Halloween Town world. He fights using magic and scare tactics. His passive abilities are the same as Aladdin's.

Peter Pan (from "Peter Pan")
Peter is only available in the Neverland world. He fights using flight and a wooden dagger. His passive abilities are a scattered version of the above four's. He has the critical hit boost of Tarzan, the drop increases of Jack and Aladdin and one of Ariel's MP recovery abilities.

Beast (from "Beauty and the Beast")
Beast is only available in the Hollow Bastion world. He fights using animal senses, claws and brute strength. His passive abilities are the same as Tarzan's, yet he has one of Ariel's MP recovery abilities, but it's boosted even higher than hers, because he has two of the same MP recovery ability

Villians
Ansem
Riku
Maleficent
Hades
Clayton (Tarzan)
Jafar
Ursula
Oogie Boogie
Captain Hook
Chernabog

Lists taken from the Kingdom hearts Wiki. I will continue with Chain of memories when I have the time.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Sir Chris wrote:I don't think the voice matters much right now, it can't really help/hurt is either way so early as we have no idea what to make of it. I would guess scum, though.

I haven't liked any of Gorrad's posts, they seem to really dance around any issue and aren't, how to say, impressive to me.
unvote vote Sir Chris
Why do you feel the voice is any less important than any other player in the game? Why do you think it is scum related?

Also his posts have had zero content and have thrown around suspicion on players with no real reasoning. The quoted post is good evidence of such.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

DragonsofSummer wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:I don't think the voice matters much right now, it can't really help/hurt is either way so early as we have no idea what to make of it. I would guess scum, though.

I haven't liked any of Gorrad's posts, they seem to really dance around any issue and aren't, how to say, impressive to me.
unvote vote Sir Chris
Why do you feel the voice is any less important than any other player in the game? Why do you think it is scum related?

Also his posts have had zero content and have thrown around suspicion on players with no real reasoning. The quoted post is good evidence of such.
Because the voice can't be given a name, it doesn't have an identity. Pondering what the voice is about does no good day one, because we don't know what is accounting for it. I think it is a scum role because I have seen a scum role like it before called Mafia Manipulator, where scum makes the host post certain stuff. Also there is no 'reasoning' day one that is concrete, it is more about feeling it out. I don't think Gorrad's post look good, so I vote for him. Makes sense to me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

RayFrost wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:@RF: I don't necessarily think you're scum, I just found those two posts pro-town IMO.
Soooo...~

MSSK is pro-town for attacking me for digging at DisCode?

Not seeing how this makes sense. Attacking is a null tell.
Attacking when nobody else was attacking you on something I happen to agree with him on (but not enough to vote you) is pro-town behavior to me.
green shirt thursdays
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Okay, so expanding on the Riku/Ansem theory - I'm assuming that changing into Ansem-possessed Riku would give him extra powers/change his powers, which was the reason for him causing the darkness, but I'm still not sure why he would want to associate himself with that so early. I mean, role-claiming on D1 when we were BARELY past the RVS is kind of scummy to me, especially if he is Riku/Ansem, which is presumably a very important power role. I'd still love a bit more of an explanation from DisCode.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Kise »

/confirm

:?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Hayker »

foilist13 wrote:Well this took off fast, and I demand the right to my random vote.
vote: MafiaSSK
for being the last person to post.

Now anyways, I have only played Kingdom Hearts once at a friend's house. Can someone throw out a super basic synopsis of the story line/Characters?

Chain of memories takes place directly after KH. The trio of heros start off chasing after pluto who has a letter from the King. They lose track of pluto, and find a strange person dressed in a black cloack, and a hood covering his face. This person leads them to a castle. At the castle, he gives Sora a card that he says contains Sora's memories. So Sora uses the card on a door, and he ends up in...Traverse town? You quickly meet up with you old friends, who don't remember Sora, but know his name. So you go through Traverse town and lots of questions about memory are brought up.

So Sora gets to the next floor of the castle, and meets the cloaked person again. A second one shows up, and reveals himself to be Axel. Axel makes more cards from Sora's memories, and tells Sora that by going through Castle Oblivion, he will lose memories, but also remember them. To forget is to remember, and to remember is to forget.

So Sora goes through old worlds he has beaten, and he remembers something. When he was a kid, there was Kairi, Riku, himself and a fourth girl. He can't remember her name though, just that she liked drawing. Seems innocent enough right? Ha no.

So you go up another floor, and find another Cloak figure, who reveals themselves as Larxene.

I actuall forgot a small plot point from KH1, Kairi gave Sora a lucky charm and said to bring it back after the events at Hollow Bastion.

Larxene takes this lucky charm, and taunts Sora, saying how he can't even remember who gave it to him. Sora then "remembers" that is was Namine, the fourth friend he mentioned earlier. Larxene laughs at Sora saying it was so important, when he couldn't even remember who gave it to him moments ago. Larxene gives more cards containing Sora's memory.

So soon after, Sora meets up with Riku! Too bad it's not a happy reunion, and Riku says Sora can leave, as he is the one that will protect Namine. The fight, and Riku runs off. Sora also forgets completely about Kairi around this point. Sora fights Riku a few more times, and eventually finds out that Riku was just a replica of the real Riku, created by Vexen, another member of the black robed guys.

We also discover that Namine is the on manipulating Sora's memories, though not by her own will. She is being forced to by the leader of the castle, Marluxia. It's shown that Marluxia, and Larxene intend to overthrow the group they are a part of(revealed to be called Organization IIIX in KH2) Axel was sent to find the traitors, though he also kills Vexen along the line.

Eventually, Sora reaches the top, and kills Marluxia, and saves Namine. Namine tells Sora that she will restore Sora's memories, but that will take time. Sora enters a flower pod and sleeps while his memories are put back to the way they once were.
---------
The real Riku was also in the castle, just in the basement levels. He is being taunted by a strange being that says Riku is still tied to the darkness, which Riku denies completely. Quickly it is revealed to be Ansem. Riku also goes through the worlds he has visted, but only the villians are in each one. He goes through defeating all the villians. King Mickey also assists him throughout, making sure Riku doesn't fall back into darkness, but he is never actually in castle oblivion, he assists with his power and spirit alone.

He is also being watched by members of the organization, Zexion, Laxaeus, and Vexen. Zexion says he smelled the sent of Riku, and someone that smelled exactly like their leader. Riku eventually kills both Zexion and Laxaeus and even fights and defeats his clone as well. Finally Riku gets to Ansem, and defeats him.

Riku also meets a man dressed in a red robe, and refers to himself as Diz. Diz teams up with Riku, and asks Riku what road he will walk down, the one of Light, or the one of darkness. Riku says he will walk the path of Twilight, and the game ends.
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by foilist13 »

Thank you Hayker, that should prove helpful in determining how the game is balanced. I think it's hardly a stretch that the main characters would be some kind of town power roles, and the scum would, shocker, be the villains. Perhaps the main villain would be the God Father.
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Hayker »

I'm not done yet x.x Still have Kingdom hears 2 to cover.

This I think wil be the longest and most tedious, but hopefully it'le be worth it, it works both as a reminder and a help to people unfamiliar with the flavour.

I'm just gonna explain something before I begin. The heartless as those who lost their hearts, but certain people with strong hearts, leave more than a heartless behind, they also leave behind a nobody. A nobody is the body. They (usually) keep all the memories of their lives, but they do not have hearts, and thus have no emotions. Kairi's nobody is namine, and Sora's nobody is Roxas.

Hokay so

The game begins with Roxas having a dream sequence of all the events in KH1 and Chain of memories. He wakes up and wonders what the dream was about, then goes to meet up with his friends, Hayner, Ollete and Pence. They live in Twilight Town(not Traverse Town), and are enjoying the last of their summer vacation. It turns out someone have been stealing pictures of roxas, but not just pictures, they stole the word picture too. No one could say it. So the gang goes to investigate. Eventually, Roxas finds a nobody known as a dusk that stole the pictures. It says "we have come for you master". Roxas tries fighting with his club, but it does nothing. Enter keyblade, and you kick it's ass.

So there is a 5 day period of random mini games, meanwhile inbetween the days, we see Diz talking with a man who wheres the cloak of the organization. He reveals himself to be ansem.

To be continued. Sorry, I have very inconsistant amounts of time with the computer right now. It will be like this for the next couple weeks.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Not reading because I don't want spoilers.
green shirt thursdays
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Alright, what I have gathered from these first 9 pages is that we have a disembodied voice who seems to be the ghost of a player who must post through the mod. Who hasn't posted yet in the game to this point, besides me? Our answer is probably somewhere within there.

@Dis: I think there are enough people that have asked for a full claim, so you should probably do that now. What you say you have done hasn't been pro-town at all and you really should answer for it.

Out of the rest of the people, there seems to be a lot of suspicion just wildly being thrown about along with quite a few lurkers, so it seems like your average large game in that respect.

@Reckoner: Why is being non-committal on Day 1 a scum-tell?
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by Cobalt »

Hey, did you guys know zwets is in this game?
unvote vote zwets
hatersgonnahate.gif
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Gorrad »

I'll take over here if you don't mind. All this is from memory. It's 358/2 Days: The Important Parts version. I've cut out the few subplots like loss of the keyblade as they're frankly irrelevant.

In KH: 358/2 Days, Sora's still asleep! We follow Roxas, a member of the Organization XIII, a fellowship of Nobodies.

Nobody, Definition: When a Heartless is created, the shell of the person, if it has a strong enough will, will develop a mind of its own (creepy, huh)? And a Nobody is created. No hearts, no emotion, no feeling.

Anyways. Roxas is the Nobody of Sora, from when he releases his heart to revive Kairi. As such, he has a keyblade and is #13 in the Organization. The Organization's goal is to use Roxas to release the hearts of Heartless and create Kingdom Hearts, which will be formed by all the assembled released hearts. Occasionally, usually in KH2, this involves creating Heartless to be destroyed by Roxas (later Sora)

Organization members:
I. Xemnas, the Superior, power over Nothingness, uses Beam Swords
II. Xigbar, the Freeshooter, power over Space, uses Arrowguns
III. Xaldin, the Whirlwind Lancer, power over Air, uses Six Lances
IV. Vexen, the Chilly Academic, power over Ice, uses a Shield
V. Lexaeus, the Silent Hero, power over Earth, uses Twin Tomahawks
VI. Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer, power over Illusion, uses a Lexicon
VII. Saïx, the Lunar Diviner, power over the Moon, uses a Claymore (Note: Second in Command to Xemnas)
VIII. Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames, power over Fire, uses Two Chakrams
IX. Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne, power over Water, uses a Sitar
X. Luxord, the Gambler of Fate, power over Time, uses Cards and Dice
XI. Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin, power over Flowers, uses a Scythe
XII. Larxene, the Savage Nymph, power over Electricity, uses Kunai
XIII. Roxas, the Key of Destiny, power over Light, uses a Keyblade

It's worth noting that numbers 1-6 were apprentices of Ansem the Wise, and were the founding members, but more on that in the KH2 section.

Roxas and Axel become friends, much to Axel's shock (as they, as Nobodies, are not supposed to feel emotion). After a short while Chain of Memories begins and the members of the Organization assigned to Castle Oblivion depart, leaving Roxas, Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Saïx, Demyx, and Luxord (Later Axel). Around this time we're introduced to Xion. Xion joins the Organization, and while initially very shy and not showing any weapon or elemental powers, it is revealed she can use the keyblade and has a sunny, if sometimes pessimistic, attitude.

She and Roxas hit it off, and when Axel returns the three of them become inseparable. One or more of them, without fail, go to the top of Twilight Town's clock tower for Sea Salt flavor ice cream after work. Saïx, however, treats Xion like dirt, and often doesn't even acknowledge her as a person. This constant abuse causes Xion to desert, where she meets Riku. Riku demands to know why she has a keyblade, and the two start working things out. After a while, she returns, significantly more skeptical of the Organization's intentions.

(Side note: Xion and Roxas, having some of Sora's memories, make it so Namine cannot finish restoring him while they exist)

Stuff happens, which generally means Saïx giving Roxas random missions with no actual plot significance. Other than Xion, no new characters are introduced in the entire game (ie. they all appear in either KH1, KH2, or CoM). There's literally nothing you need to know UNTIL Xion disappears. Again! This time, when she appears, she's with Riku. Roxas yells at Saïx about why this is happening, why he's been ordered to kill her, etc. Saïx then plot expositions that Xion is NOT, in fact, a member of the Organization as we'd been led to believe. Instead, she's a member of the Replica program, designed to mirror Roxas/Sora so the Organization could have a second Keyblade, hence Saïx treating her as a tool. Also (freaky) everyone sees her face differently. Roxas's given a mission to plant weird devices on a few of the worlds he's visited.

Roxas confronts Xion at the top of the Clock Tower. Turns out Xemnas has reprogrammed her to kill Roxas and take his place! Epic boss battle, taking place by each of aforementioned planted devices, each of which gives her new powers. She's defeated, her part of Sora flows back to Roxas. Roxas is seriously pissed and runs to confront Riku, now wielding TWO keyblades (one for him and Xion), Oathkeeper (light) and Oblivion (dark). He defeats Riku, but Riku then knocks him out. Namine screws with his memory, and he wakes up in Twilight Town with no recollection that he ever spent any time as anyone but a normal kid living there.

Cue KH2.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Good grief now I'm even more confused about my character after reading all the stuff posted about the theme.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by DeathNote »

my character is so basic.... oops. Hope I didn't give anything away.

I doubt that the voice is someone who can't post in thread or it would be far to easy to find out who it is. My guess is this person is just wanting to manipulate the game to his favor as he has a unique way to communicate.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by ace5993 »

DeathNote wrote:my character is so basic.... oops. Hope I didn't give anything away.
Did you just claim VT? I don't get it :?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by RayFrost »

My character is so beyond awesome that he can't die
or
be lynched.

Man I'm awesome :lol:
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by Hayker »

@Gorrad, I do not believe that 358/2 days is being used in this game. Oh well, somewhat useful I suppose.

When Diz hear's the cloaked man calling himself ansem, he laughs.

Axel shows up, and Roxas doesn't remember him on the first encounter, but on the second encounter, Roxas has all his memories, and is seeking out Sora to become one again. Axel, not wanting to lose his friend, is against this. Roxas bests Axel in both encounters.
-----
So Sora wakes up, and meets up with Pence, Hayner and Ollete...for some reason they know nothing of Roxas. Soon after, Sora and friends meet up with Pete, who is Malificents lackey. He also finds Yen Sid who is King Mickey's mentor. Yen Sid brings Sora up to date on Organization IIIX and the nobodies, and Sora is on his way to Hollow Bastion.

Malificent is also revived.

So at Hollow Bastion, Sora sees his old friends, Leon, Cid, Aeriis, Yuffie, Merlin(Merlin helps out Sora with his magic in the first game, he's a side character and I forgotted about him), and King Mickey too(this might have been in Twilight town, irrelevent really).

So you go around to some worlds, savin stuff. You know the usual.

You learn that the heartless known as Ansem, isn't actually Ansem, but the heartless of Xehanort, who was a student of Ansem the wise.

Ansem the wise is actually Diz, and the one who introduced himself as Ansem to Diz is actually Riku, who accepted the darkness within to defeat Roxas. This is damn confusing, and I can't remember how is plays out exactly, so I'm just stating this.

As worlds are saved, you learn that the plan of the Organization is to have the keybearer kill as many heartless as possibile to release the hearts to create Kingdom Hearts, and use its power. Bit of a dilema for Sora, but after Malificent calls him a fool for not attacking the heartless, Sora goes back to his heartless way of killing the heartless.

Kairi is kidnapped by Axel soon after her memories of Sora return(Namine warped other peoples memories too) and is held hostage by a member named Xion.

So eventually, Sora tried to get to the world that never was, but is stopped by craptons of Nobodies, and Axel shows up to help out Sora. In the end, Axel sacrifices himself to save Sora, and gave Sora a portal to get to the nobodies world. So Sora goes to the world, and defeats the rest of the organization. Riku also is in this world, and he saves Kairi. He gains his normal body back, and wields the Keyblade of Twilight. So the heroes move on and find the leader of the Organization, Xemnes, who is the nobody of Xehanort. The three Keyblade wielders face off with Xemnes, but only Riku and Sora fight him in the end. They win and everyone lives happily ever after.

This actuallu would have been way tougher if not for Gorrad's rundown of 358/2 so thanks Gorrad!

I must sleep, hopefully I can get on tomorrow and post my thoughts on players, which have increased a lot in the past day.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by Gorrad »

No worries, dude. I'd be HIGHLY shocked if there's a bigger KH nerd in this game than myself, mod included, so I do what I can.

For those interested, I now link you to http://worlddestiny.proboards.com/index.cgi. I'm a mod there. /bragging rights
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Post by Gorrad »

RayFrost wrote:My character is so beyond awesome that he can't die
or
be lynched.

Are you honestly claiming unkillable?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Gorrad wrote:
RayFrost wrote:My character is so beyond awesome that he can't die
or
be lynched.

Are you honestly claiming unkillable?
I thought the :lol: made it obvious I was joking. Should I have included [/jk] tags in that? [/serious question]
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Gorrad wrote:No worries, dude. I'd be HIGHLY shocked if there's a bigger KH nerd in this game than myself, mod included, so I do what I can.

For those interested, I now link you to http://worlddestiny.proboards.com/index.cgi. I'm a mod there. /bragging rights
Are you seriously posting a link? O.o" I call shameless advertising! (this will be my next reason to vote you in the RVS, fo serious)

Anyways, gorrad, what is your opinion on DisCode claiming to have done something and then
not
doing anything or trying to help in any way or giving any information as if the claim somehow makes him obv town?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”