Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:35 am

Post by mykonian »

Vote count

Rayfrost(4): Mikeburnfire, Snow white, Elvis_knits, Green Crayons
Green Crayons(3): Populartajo, Pomegranate, Spyrex
Snow_bunny(2): A girl on the internet, Roflcopter
A girl on the internet(1): Crypto

Not voting (3): Porochaz, Snow_Bunny, Rayfrost.

with 13 players, it is 7 to lynch

Please check this, there could be something wrong.
Last edited by mykonian on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Green Crayons »

crypto wrote:Post in isolation.

Um. At the bottom of your screen:

Since the bunny voting isn't picking up steam, I'm not going to derail the conversation about the (lack of) legitimacy of a serious bunny wagon at this point. I'm just making a note that even with your clarification I find the bunny voting weak.

rofl: What did you like about Ray's answer in post 52?
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

it seemed sincere, which is a good sign someone is town, as compared to manufactured. its mostly a gut feeling thing.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:52 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Green Crayons wrote: Plus, I'm a misogynist (hi elvis! ;)).
lol

I almost voted you when I saw you replace in. So far, I have been able to restrain myself though. :P

snow bunny wrote:I say that I'm not getting either a town or scum feeling from mufasa. Is that that hard to understand? It means I'm getting a neutral reading. Which means that I could lean towards third party. Hard?
No, this does not make sense. Third party, SK, is a type of scum. So a person should be reading scummy to you in order for you to start contemplating what type of scum. Neutral is not a deisgnation for scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

RayFrost wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Your right. I fucked up, again.
while you're here...

opinion on snow_bunny case?
Ok now I am happy to comment on this...

I think its bull shit. The reasoning behind Girls posts doesnt work. Many players dont vote for L-2 page 5, and a neutral reading on Mufasa isnt wishy-washy, she repeated that multiple times, its like me having a neutral read on ray (I havent gone in depth in Green Crayons post yet.) Cryptos vote pings the scumdar as well as the isos dont really add anything new. However its roflcopters vote with no reasons that makes me upset. Whether its a scumtell, meh, but hes been around long enough to know better.

Post 133, is a horrible reply. Dealing in absolutes. Yuk. Also page number specifics, maybe not, but I consider page 5 of a large game still the beginning and whilst I dont have any problem putting someone on L-2 on page 2 or 200 I can understand why some people would. Also it doesnt mean were getting stuff done, there is a variety of reasons why.

AGOTI is going to be my vote, with rofl second however having now read GC's post I want to go through both Ray and Rofls posts seperately.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:56 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Oh, one thing I noticed and I don't think anyone has pointed out, is that prozac refused to place a vote right before snow bunny refused to place a vote and everyone jumped on snow bunny, and nobody said anything about prozac. I would like to know what the difference is. I only mentioned snow bunny because I didn't like her third party comment... but on the field of not voting, snow bunny should not be mentioned without mentioning prozac.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ok so having read over, Ray is looking pretty bad, will wait for his response to GC before I act upon it though, rofl isnt looking so bad anymore, shifting him into the "neutral" zone (heaven forbid) So currently its a toss up between AGOTI and Ray... and Im waiting for Rays response so
vote AGOTI
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:56 am

Post by crypto »

Why did you change your mind about roflcopter?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I see that there has been a lot of good content during my absence. I read it all, and hopefully there will be a nice, long post tonight or tomorrow.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Only one of his posts stood out as scummy. When reading over there was not much more I felt needed to be adressed.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm starting to get a nasty twitch about MBF (especially his RayFrost chug-a-lug).

However its the weekend so I'm not going to try and pin it down - that whole l-2 versus l-1 debate and the sweeping "all the scum are on the wagon" seems like hyper-aggressive posturing.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

a girl on the internet wrote:
snow white wrote: @AGOI why is the Ray wagon stupid?
cuz he's obv town.
Would you like to explain why?
MBF wrote:Pomegranate's double post is suspicious. Pom felt it was necessary to change "MBF is leaning town" to the more assertive "MBF=town". This lets me know that he's previewing his messages, then altering them slightly before he posts, perhaps in an effort to prevent giving away any scumtells. Or in this case, to try and establish a stong connection between me so that I'd be more trusting of him, or that when I die he looks better/can claim cop.
I always preview my posts, and often alter them slightly. I hope you have no problem with that, as I always do it.

How would I be setting up for a cop claim? There hasn't been night yet.

EK wrote:No, this does not make sense. Third party, SK, is a type of scum. So a person should be reading scummy to you in order for you to start contemplating what type of scum. Neutral is not a deisgnation for scum.
QFT
snow bunny wrote:I say that I'm not getting either a town or scum feeling from mufasa. Is that that hard to understand? It means I'm getting a neutral reading. Which means that I could lean towards third party. Hard?
Yes, hard. Or better yet, not hard, but not making much sense.
GC wrote:It looks like Ray "knows" why rofl voted for bunny. At post 108 - and, indeed, at post 114 - nobody knows why rofl voted for bunny except rofl. It's a horrible move to make: "I agree with this vote based off of reasons that I don't know!" Second: It looks like Ray is trying to hide behind rofl's status as an "awesome" player. We've already seen how easily Ray attached himself to an aspect of rofl's play style (per point two). Now we see him blindly following that very same player. It's reckless and, more importantly, a good scum-excuse to vote for another player; after all, nothing's better than an authority appeal when you're questioned why you wanted to vote for another player. His hesitation looks like he's trying to place himself for the hammer.
crypto wrote:I didn't mean to spit in the face of Green Crayons' post, though; it's a fab addition to the RF case. RF can be one of AGOTI's scum buddies.
I could see a RF, rofl, AGOTI scumteam.
roflcopter wrote:i'm torn about ray, what he did that i originally voted him for was scummy but i'm being swayed by how much he's flattering me. (i know, i know, all the flattery is actually scummy too, but i'm egotistical and want it to continue.)

green crayons' whole case is very solid though.
roflcopter wrote:it seemed sincere, which is a good sign someone is town, as compared to manufactured. its mostly a gut feeling thing.
These two posts seem contradictory to me. The part about flattery is refreshingly honest, but look at it this way:

"I know he's scummy but I don't want to vote for him. But there is a really good case on him."

Three posts later-
"But my gut says he's town.

Scum trying not to vote for a buddy?

Vote: roflcopter
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by crypto »

Porochaz wrote:Only one of his posts stood out as scummy. When reading over there was not much more I felt needed to be adressed.
What needed to be addressed the first time?
Why
did your opinion change? What does the question of whether or not something needs to be addressed have to do with the question of whether or not something is scummy?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Porochaz »

crypto wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Only one of his posts stood out as scummy. When reading over there was not much more I felt needed to be adressed.
1. What needed to be addressed the first time?
Why
did your opinion change?
3. What does the question of whether or not something needs to be addressed have to do with the question of whether or not something is scummy?
1. His vote without no reasoning, especially when there was no good reasoning behind it from anybody else.
2. My opinion didnt change, really. I still think that third/fourth vote on Snow was bad with no reasoning. However I looked at the bigger picture, ie. his posts as a whole and decided that this one post was not worth bothering about when there are more pressing concerns like with AGOTI and Rays soon to be post on Green Crayons post.
3. I answered your question properly. There was nothing else in any of his other posts that needed addressed. The way I saw it was that my thoughts on that post were "thats iffy", my thoughts on his game so far is... not much... there has been one minor blip on the radar, not even worth commenting about. One post does not constitute a case unless its a ridiculous mistake.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 am

Post by RayFrost »

Green Crayons wrote:
tl;dr
: Ray is scummy because 1. his scatter-shot excuses for his play looks like preemptive posturing, 2. his "input" is contrived and insubstantial but makes him look active and 3. he attached himself on the bunny wagon with vague support and authority-following while seeming to position himself in for the hammer. Thus,
vote: RayFrost
Ummm... defending myself from somebody's suspicions is pre-emptive?

Also, me saying both 1 & 2 is not really "covering my bases" considering I didn't include such things as "I do find mufasa legitimately scummy", "I had reasons for voting that weren't just to bandwagon" or similar.

Yeah, all my posts are contrived. I relay my thoughts inside the little post box, thus constructing them into a form.

My lack of voting SB means that I don't find the case strong enough to vote for, despite the fact I like it.

Wanting more SB pressure and similar != willingness to hammer.
don't you feel silly now?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Green Crayons »

RayFrost wrote:Ummm... defending myself from somebody's suspicions is pre-emptive?
Don't shift my arguments against you. The problem in and of itself isn't that you're defending yourself. And you aren't
just
defending yourself, it's how you're going about defending yourself.
Green Crayons wrote:
I don't like how Ray is performing
a shatter-shot of excuses
for his actions early in the game. Three examples come to mind:

A.
When the mufasa-wagon was being criticized by mike, Ray says that 1. he didn't think L-2 was dangerous but even if that is true that 2. he didn't realize that it was L-2 so he should be forgiven.
These are not compatible defenses
. If he didn't think L-2 was dangerous, then him not realizing he put on L-2 is a non-issue. Likewise, if he didn't realize that he was putting on an L-2 vote, then L-2's "danger zone" importance is a non-issue because it doesn't go to support the determination if Ray was just being forgetful.
It looks like he's trying to cover all of his bases prior to being questioned so that he can easily defend himself later on because he has already established these baseline excuses irrespective of what avenue people decide to criticize his actions

B.
Then there's Ray's vote on Snow White. It goes from because she was "...town last game [they] had together" to "sometimes [Snow White] falls into lurking states" to finally becoming "I'm not voting SW for lurking so much as to remind her not to in some future point." The problem here is that Ray's initial vote on Snow White
was
random ("because she was town last game" is hardly a valid voting point), and then
only when rofl decided to push for some answers did it shift
into a definitive vote to preemptively stop another player from potentially performing an action - even though the game had started less than two hours prior to this point.

C.
This really bleeds over into other aspects of Ray's posting. Specifically, in to who he suspects and why. In post 52,
Ray feels as if mike could be town or scum (though he's leaning towards the former). It's such a non-conclusive answer that straddles both sides of the wall it's really just ridiculous. To me, it reads as: "It may be A, but it may also be non-A, so I'm just going to lean towards A..." with the underlying potential of "...until it would be more favorable for me to lean towards non-A, in which case I already have set up some groundwork for me to make that shift in opinion." It's like he's prepping his play against any and all future criticism while also leaving all doors of action open so that he can safely swing with the popular opinion
RayFrost wrote:Also, me saying both 1 & 2 is not really "covering my bases" considering I didn't include such things as "I do find mufasa legitimately scummy", "I had reasons for voting that weren't just to bandwagon" or similar.
This doesn't match up with the circumstances of your actual actions.
mikeburnfire wrote:Well, this is certainly stupid. Mufasa is at lynch-2 and it's not even page 3. I mean, I suppose I should be happier that stuff is happening, but this is just silly.

vote: RayFrost
for putting the fifth vote on and
Suspect: spyrex and pomegranate
for similar opportunism.
It's important to note the fact that a player came in and directly criticized 1. the speed at which Mufasa's wagon appeared and 2. the current stage of the wagon (L-2). You then went out of your way to guard against both of these criticized aspects - even though the excuses themselves are pretty incompatible. (Interesting to note you haven't defended your excuses.) It is no great leap for you to be so wrapped up in what a more experienced player has said and tried to defend against
all
of those points as to clear your name. It is the fact that you defended against all of the points brought against the wagon as a whole meant you were covering your bases against all of the criticisms made available. Just because you didn't throw out excuses against non-voiced criticisms of the wagon does not discount the fact that you threw out poorly conceived excuses against all of the voiced criticisms of the wagon. Hence, you were covering your bases against the already established lines of "attack" that you knew you might face.

RayFrost wrote:Yeah, all my posts are contrived. I relay my thoughts inside the little post box, thus constructing them into a form.
This nicely ignores point two in its entirety. By the way:
Dictionary.com wrote:con⋅trived | [kuhn-trahyvd]
–adjective
obviously planned
or
forced
;
artificial
; strained: a contrived story.
Attempting to play wordsmith with a single word instead of addressing the real issues brought forward is scummy.

RayFrost wrote:My lack of voting SB means that I don't find the case strong enough to vote for, despite the fact I like it.

Your propensity to hammer has already been hinted at. You still fail to explain why you decided to quote-post/agree with post 108 instead of 105 or 106, why you thought rofl was voting for bunny and what exactly you did/do like about the bunny votes.

But your response does beg the question: If you actually liked the case against bunny but not enough to vote for her, what would push you to the vote? What would have made you like it more? Furthermore, how can you say that with any sort of sincerity after your White vote - which was based off of shifting, crappy reasons that ignored the contemporary going-ons? Do you find your White vote more compelling than the bunny votes?

I'm fine with my vote.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Green Crayons »

mykonian wrote:
Vote count

Rayfrost(4): Mikeburnfire, Snow white, Elvis_knits, Green Crayons
Green Crayons(4): Populartajo, Pomegranate, Spyrex, A girl on the internet
Snow_bunny(2): A girl on the internet, Roflcopter
A girl on the internet(1): Crypto

Not voting (3): Porochaz, Snow_Bunny, Rayfrost.

with 13 players, it is 7 to lynch

Please check this, there could be something wrong.
Girl has two votes counted. Don't know if this was intentional.

thank you, fixed
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:36 am

Post by roflcopter »

pom, if you think i'm defending a buddy (rayfrost) why are you starting a new wagon on me instead of joining the existing 4 person wagon? as far as i can tell your entire reason for voting me is what you believe to be contradictory statements.

they're not contradictory by the way, its perfectly possible to see a logical case against somone but still have a gut feeling they're town.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

rofl does not seem scummy to me.

And yes, Pom is doing it wrong. If you think rofl is defending buddy ray, you lynch ray first.
Talk nerdy to me.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Yes, there is a convenient wagon on RF already. Makes sense, but I still don't like rofl.

Unvote; Vote RayFrost
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Porochaz »

Urgh, I want to put a vote on Ray but wont put him on L-1 until he posts again, his answers werent good enough, I want him to answer GC's questions.
unvote
However this doesnt mean Im letting AGOTI off the hook, I still think she's scummy as hell.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:10 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I don't think I commented on Mufasa's play yet. My opinion is that it was ridiculous, but is more scummy than townie. "I'm a vanilla townie" is not something a cop or doc would say ... even as a joke. Therefore, I willing to hedge my bets on him either being vanilla townie or mafia. Even so, I don't believe his statement was heavily indicative of alignment, and I like how GreenCrayons jumped right in.
Snowbunny wrote:Spyrex is neutral, though I'm getting good vibes from him, that last comment about vigging even if it ended the day didn't sound good to me.
I agree with this feeling.
Pomegrantie wrote:I always preview my posts, and often alter them slightly. I hope you have no problem with that, as I always do it.
No, no problem here. I do the same. But why did you choose a more assertive tone when declaring me to be town?
I was implying that you would make a future cop claim once I'm killed and revealed to be town.

I'm a bit concerned about Spyrex right now. He's has done almost zero not-Mufasa related talking so far, and he has commented little on RayFrost. Well, except his most recent post where he reacted to a comment I directed at RF. That's a bit suspicious too, because I was actually trying to get under RF's skin, and Spyrex accuses me of "hyper-agressive posturing" instead of waiting to see RF's reaction.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Pomegranate »

mikeburnfire wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I always preview my posts, and often alter them slightly. I hope you have no problem with that, as I always do it.
No, no problem here. I do the same. But why did you choose a more assertive tone when declaring me to be town?
Actually, I meant it to be a more casual view of you being town. I didn't like the wording of my first post, and the first one hadn't shown up under the "Topic Review", so I assumed it hadn't gone up.
I was implying that you would make a future cop claim once I'm killed and revealed to be town.
But even if I was a cop I couldn't know that you are definitely town, because we haven't had night yet, so there wouldn't have been an investigation yet.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Green Crayons wrote:It's important to note the fact that a player came in and directly criticized 1. the speed at which Mufasa's wagon appeared and 2. the current stage of the wagon (L-2). You then went out of your way to guard against both of these criticized aspects - even though the excuses themselves are pretty incompatible. (Interesting to note you haven't defended your excuses.) It is no great leap for you to be so wrapped up in what a more experienced player has said and tried to defend against
all
of those points as to clear your name. It is the fact that you defended against all of the points brought against the wagon as a whole meant you were covering your bases against all of the criticisms made available. Just because you didn't throw out excuses against non-voiced criticisms of the wagon does not discount the fact that you threw out poorly conceived excuses against all of the voiced criticisms of the wagon. Hence, you were covering your bases against the already established lines of "attack" that you knew you might face.

If I feel that somebody finds something I've done scummy, am I not allowed to defend myself at all, then? I thought his points were directed at me, so I responded to them as such. This feels like you are saying that I should ave ignored it and then defended myself when I got attacked for ignoring it or some such. Do feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

RayFrost wrote:Yeah, all my posts are contrived. I relay my thoughts inside the little post box, thus constructing them into a form.
This nicely ignores point two in its entirety. By the way:
Dictionary.com wrote:con⋅trived | [kuhn-trahyvd]
–adjective
obviously planned
or
forced
;
artificial
; strained: a contrived story.
Attempting to play wordsmith with a single word instead of addressing the real issues brought forward is scummy.

I do think about what I say, but I don't really think much further than my initial reaction for about 90% of the time. Not quite sure how this is contrived, but eh, I guess an honest reaction from me feels that way?

RayFrost wrote:My lack of voting SB means that I don't find the case strong enough to vote for, despite the fact I like it.

Your propensity to hammer has already been hinted at. You still fail to explain why you decided to quote-post/agree with post 108 instead of 105 or 106, why you thought rofl was voting for bunny and what exactly you did/do like about the bunny votes.

But your response does beg the question: If you actually liked the case against bunny but not enough to vote for her, what would push you to the vote? What would have made you like it more? Furthermore, how can you say that with any sort of sincerity after your White vote - which was based off of shifting, crappy reasons that ignored the contemporary going-ons? Do you find your White vote more compelling than the bunny votes?

Your linked post has nothing to do with desire to hammer at all. I said 108 cuz it was 1. post # I remembered, 2. seemed to stem from the other posts I'd read regarding SB, 3. it was a vote

Votes from me stem from desire for pressure often enough.

My White vote is still there cuz 1. I don't unvote for unvoting's sake and 2. despite wanting to vote SB, I don't wish to hammer / place at l-1 prematurely (IIRC, mufasa was being replaced at the time?). Early hammers are bad. Now I believe she isn't at l-2 or l-1~
unvote, vote: snow_bunny
my stuff seperated via horizontal rules and are bolded.
don't you feel silly now?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Did you mean to vote SB? Because you probably shouldn't do it in a quote, and the tags were messed up anyway.

Is your (would-be) vote on her meant to be pressure?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”