Mini 857 Disney Movie Mafia 2 - The Classics (Roll Credits)

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

curiouskarmadog(2) - Gorrad, semioldguy
Gorrad (1) - StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug (1) - Crazy
Kublai Khan (1) - Starbuck

Not Voting (3) - Kublai Khan, Jazzmyn, curiouskarmadog
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:25 am

Post by Crazy »

Jazzmyn wrote:Safe claim provided by LlamaFluff, the GM, perhaps?

(Just thinking out loud).

Regards,
Jazz
Since when is a safeclaim any more than a character name or something? "Buzz Lightyear" might be a safeclaim, but "Buzz Lightyear - Vanilla Townie" wouldn't be one.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm pretty sure if Neopi had a safeclaim of some sort. He would have used it.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Crazy »

Starbuck wrote:I'm pretty sure if Neopi had a safeclaim of some sort. He would have used it.
Well, he did use his character name. He just made up the ability.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:28 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Jazzmyn wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Jazzmyn wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:It got to the point where the active players were in the minority in my mindset and I wanted to gauge if anybody was suspicious for their activity level. I don't like Gorrad right now and he was among those inactive.
Fair enough, I suppose. But I don't think that Gorrad is scum and, as I said previously, scum is just as often found among the most active players as among the least active players so I'm not convinced that this was a valid reason for you to sow suspicion
solely
upon the less active players while ignoring the more active players, who are just as likely to be scum.
Where did I discount the possibility that there are scum in the active players?
I never said that you discounted the possibility that there is scum among the active players, StrangerCougar. Strawman argument duly noted, though.

My question was why were you sowing suspicion
solely
upon the less active players even though scum is just as likely to be found among the most active players?

Regards,
Jazz
I'm having a hard time comprehending your both attacking me for directing suspicion solely on the inactives and agreeing with my implication that I know there could be scum in the actives. Anyone paying attention knows that this game slowed down a lot, and I want to put money down on at least one of the inactives being scum. Two scum in the inactives is a possibility, but one I can't easily support right now.
Crazy wrote:
Jazzmyn wrote:Safe claim provided by LlamaFluff, the GM, perhaps?

(Just thinking out loud).

Regards,
Jazz
Since when is a safeclaim any more than a character name or something? "Buzz Lightyear" might be a safeclaim, but "Buzz Lightyear - Vanilla Townie" wouldn't be one.
Since some mod decided to give the scum fake role PMs to use. I've gotten such a fake in my first mini theme.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Grrr.. I couldn't vocalize how frustrated I am if I tried. I spent 3-4 hours typing up a pretty detailed summary of my reads and notes in Notepad, then had some sort of power 'hiccup' that my shitty battery backup ignored and *poof*. Nothing.

&%^##&^ and stuff.. Here's my re-written post with all the excess fat chopped off.

--

The main point I was going to make was that the deadlynch is
probably
the biggest piece of information we have. Especially since it is coupled with the next day death of a GF who was one of the potential lynches. I think it's really important to look at who voted for who, and why. And also why their vote didn't change.

So let's bring back to the deadline lynch vote:
LlamaFluff (Colors added by me for no extra charge) wrote:Deadline Vote Count

MonkeyMan576
(4) - semioldguy,
Neopi
, Gorrad, StrangerCoug
Starbuck (3) - Jazzmyn, YankCane151,
MonkeyMan576

Neopi
(3) -
chamber
, Starbuck, Crazy

Not Voting (1) - Brandi
Now, let's go down the line.

StrangerCoug
- Ends up looking scummiest due to the fact that he added the hammering vote. He already answered somewhat for it, but being that all three choices had made a role claim and there's this quote from earlier in the game..
StrangerCoug 327 wrote:
Unvote: MonkeyMan576
Vote: chamber

See post #242 for my reasoning. I'm not lynching a claimed PR on Day 1.
In your "hammering" post you put your choices down to between Neopi and MonkeyMan576 and I know that you were pretty consistently suspicious of both of them... But you had also voted for Starbuck for a period of time after the Crazy "fakeclaim" slip so she wasn't exactly on your list of townies either. Why the backtrack on your Day 1 PR lynching policy?

Gorrad
- You voted for MonkeyMan576 for withholding his flavor (per Post 694). Since that post you attacked Starbuck for unvoting MonkeyMan576 and attacked one of the main reasons for pursuing a Neopi lynch ("LAL is the worst policy lynch ever."). But after Neopi's claim, you stated thought Neopi's claim was overpowered and that he was probably scum, but didn't change your vote.

... I guess I don't really have a question for you. I kinda find you straight up scummy.

semioldguy
- Was consistently against MonkeyMan576 all day. Maintained solid pressure, didn't misrep or ask leading questions. I have no problem with his behavior. However, he was pretty tunneled on MonkeyMan576 (and chamber, I suppose) which means he had near ZERO interaction with Neopi beyond asking him for a little more flavor detail behind his claim.
semioldguy (839) wrote:Because I have a town read on her, whereas I have a scummy read on MonkeyMan576 and neutral leaning scummy read on Neopi (and slight scum read on fuzzylightning prior to Neopi).
{assuming that "slight scum" is greater than "neutral leaning scum"} How come you had more of a scum read on fuzzylighting than Neopi? What on Earth did Neopi do to reduce your suspicion of that player slot?

Jazzmyn
- According to your vote, it was Starbuck's attempted self-hammer which earned your vote on her. Which you carried out until the end of the game. I'd try to analyze more, but you gave a very detailed explanation (post 887) about exactly what your reasons were for keeping your vote where it was.

Do you still think that Starbuck is the scummiest player in the game? If so, why aren't you currently voting for her?

YankCane151
- You switched your vote from Neopi to Starbuck after Kmd4390 was day-killed. But then you didn't really justify why you were leaving it there at deadline. Plus you went from this:
YankCane151 (568) wrote:
Vote:Starbuck

Her lynch will help us find out more info.
to this:
YankCane151 (868) wrote:Monkey, You say Starbuck's lynch would gives us the most info regardless what she turns up, but what about your role? Are you lynching(and convincing others) to lynch Starbuck because you think she's scum, or because you think you'll "find out the most"?
Could you summarize what happened between those two quotes? Why does it seem like your chastising MonkeyMan576 for pushing an information lynch when you were voting for Starbuck for the exact same reason?

Starbuck
- You have been quite the post-leader of this game, and I had a much longer paragraph initially. You goaded MonkeyMan576 for the majority of the day. Sometimes for good reason, sometimes not. You originally voted for Neopi for lurking then kept it on until deadline. However when one reads your posts in iso bewteen the Neopi vote and the end of the day, you're doing nothing but attacking and baiting MonkeyMan576. If you thought MonkeyMan576 wasn't the right person to lynch, why were you pressuring him so much?

Also,
Starbuck (894) wrote:I really don't understand why there were still people on Monkey's train at the end of yesterday. I know I threw out the theory of him possibly being the Tramp, but his flavor definitely mirrored his role, no matter how scummy I found him to be acting.
Why does this Day 2 behavior not jive with this late Day 1 post?
Starbuck (841) wrote:I'm either for Monkey or Neopi. I definitely think there's a lot that Neopi isn't telling us.
Starbuck (1047) wrote:Kublai, there's probably not a lot in there that you can answer since you aren't Brandi, but please try your best to do so?
Uh, as far as I can see, your case on Brandi is based on inconsistencies in her opinions. I can't answer for any of that.

Crazy
- You voted Neopi because "it was the best alternative you could see". You were consistent in your questioning of him to get more info. Plus you plainly stated your view of the top three potential lynches before the deadline. So pretty pro-townie play altogether. I got no questions for you.

--
Vote: Gorrad
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:43 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Kublai Khan wrote:
StrangerCoug
- Ends up looking scummiest due to the fact that he added the hammering vote. He already answered somewhat for it, but being that all three choices had made a role claim and there's this quote from earlier in the game..
StrangerCoug 327 wrote:
Unvote: MonkeyMan576
Vote: chamber

See post #242 for my reasoning. I'm not lynching a claimed PR on Day 1.
In your "hammering" post you put your choices down to between Neopi and MonkeyMan576 and I know that you were pretty consistently suspicious of both of them... But you had also voted for Starbuck for a period of time after the Crazy "fakeclaim" slip so she wasn't exactly on your list of townies either. Why the backtrack on your Day 1 PR lynching policy?
Because I started believing the claim less and less and MonkeyMan576 was acting so scummy that I figured my best option was to reconsider what I had said. I lost Mini 825 for believing a jailkeeper fake claim to the point I barely questioned it. (I'd have to check the day the claim was, though.)

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

You just voted Gorrad without saying anything about him.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Starbuck wrote:You just voted Gorrad without saying anything about him.
You blind? He's right after StrangerCoug...

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

My bad,

I'm blind. I apologize. I'm bouncing between this and trying to find tickets home for my great grandmother's memorial service.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

StrangerCoug wrote:Because I started believing the claim less and less and MonkeyMan576 was acting so scummy that I figured my best option was to reconsider what I had said. I lost Mini 825 for believing a jailkeeper fake claim to the point I barely questioned it. (I'd have to check the day the claim was, though.)
I just checked.. The jailkeeper (Rick Ross) claim was made on Day 1.

But that's not really what I'm asking. You do realize there's a pretty big gray area between not questioning a Day 1 claim for the rest of the game (like you did in Mini 825) and lynching a claimed PR on Day 1 (this game).

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:06 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I know, especially since hammering a claimed PR is, by definition, questioning the claim. What else needs explanation?

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

StrangerCoug wrote:I know, especially since hammering a claimed PR is, by definition, questioning the claim. What else needs explanation?
Heh. Well, I'd say that a hammering, by definition, strongly doubts the claim. When you question a claim you're kinda looking for answers, not death.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:30 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I think I get where you're coming from.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Crazy »

StrangerCoug wrote:Since some mod decided to give the scum fake role PMs to use. I've gotten such a fake in my first mini theme.
Interesting. How likely do you consider that possibility?
StrangerCoug wrote:Because I started believing the claim less and less and MonkeyMan576 was acting so scummy that I figured my best option was to reconsider what I had said. I lost Mini 825 for believing a jailkeeper fake claim to the point I barely questioned it. (I'd have to check the day the claim was, though.)
Was it more that you didn't believe his claim or that he was just so scummy?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:37 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Crazy wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Since some mod decided to give the scum fake role PMs to use. I've gotten such a fake in my first mini theme.
I can't base an answer on evidence from the thread, but if I can base it on when I've been scum in theme games, the odds are pretty low since the fake I mention is the only one I remember getting.
Crazy wrote:
Was it more that you didn't believe his claim or that he was just so scummy?
The scumminess kicked in more.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Crazy wrote:
In the first Disney Mafia, LlamaFluff didn't give us (the mafia) any fake role PMs. But then again all our characters were generally the heroes from their respective movies. I'm expecting it'll probably be the same for this game.

I strongly doubt there's going to be a "Pixar Mafia" or "1980s Mafia" or anything else that you guys speculated about on Day 1.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Crazy »

Yeah, I agree. I just wanted to see if SC would push for the possibility that he mentioned.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Crazy wrote:Yeah, I agree. I just wanted to see if SC would push for the possibility that he mentioned.
I was merely answering a question you asked. I have more reason to believe you asked Jazzmyn specifically than me specifically, but that was a question any experienced player could answer. For me to seriously suggest that LlamaFluff changed the way he does scum PMs, I'd have to have gotten one in this game, and I haven't.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

no time to finish reading tonight...will try to hit is monday

also noted in skimming that KK is asking questions of Yank...need to read a little better, bud.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

curiouskarmadog wrote:also noted in skimming that KK is asking questions of Yank...need to read a little better, bud.
Crap, was so busy reading the Day 1 stuff and making my delete original post I forgot he got replaced.

Sorry about that.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:26 pm

no worries...I am still not caught up myself.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:28 pm

hey mod, can I request a 2-3 day extension on the deadline..

it falls on a holiday in the US and I know that the 24th and 25th I will be super busy with family up my ass.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I guess I do have a question for you, curiouskarmadog..

On your catch-up post you said:
curiouskarmadog wrote: 448, Neopi, enters game and vote Star…..(this puts Star in my town category)
How does a super newbscum voting someone make them town? Typically my experience has been that newbscum tend to vote their partner(s) as a sort of clumsy bussing attempt.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Kublai Khan wrote:I guess I do have a question for you, curiouskarmadog..

On your catch-up post you said:
curiouskarmadog wrote: 448, Neopi, enters game and vote Star…..(this puts Star in my town category)
How does a super newbscum voting someone make them town? Typically my experience has been that newbscum tend to vote their partner(s) as a sort of clumsy bussing attempt.
just a vibe, I dont think a newbie scum GF coming into a game would vote star like that, putting her at -1...maybe hammer, but not -1 like that, this isnt to say that it doesnt happen, but I doubt it...their interaction doesnt feel like a scum team to me....though it should be noted in my final thoughts for day 1..Star is in my neutral catagory.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”