Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

[quote="Jahudo"
By this point Yosarian has taken S_B's side and is trying to lynch Cobalt. He provides the voice that overpowers Monkey until tomorrow. My theory was virtually confirmed when he reacted to my cult claim. Yos put all his chips in by calling Monkey "confirmed town", instead of just "confirmed power role". Then he goes back to the myth that Cobalt is mafia and has partners.[/quote]

I was trying to lynch cobalt because SB's role was 100% confirmed to me, since she knew what I did before I claimed it.

Franky, I didn't trust Monkey at all; one possible theory I was thinking was that him and Slicey were both mafia, probably with Cobalt, and they were faking the whole "cult" thing just to mess with us, especially since Monkey was one of my suspects for much of the game; I came very close to getting him lynched yesterday, in fact. I only considered Monkey confirmed after you confessed. (And, yes, if he claimed to investigate you as cult, and then you confirmed it, I woudl think that makes him both confirmed power role and pretty much confirmed town.)

Anyway, your retraction is obviously a last ditch effort to avoid being lynched here. There's no way a town person would react to someone falsly claiming a guilty on them by ADMITTING IT. That's just insane; if you were town, you would have declared Monkey was scum and voted for him. It's quite obvious now that you're cult; you confessed to being cult when you thought we'd lynch Cobalt instead of you if you confessed, but when you realized you were about to get lynched, you retracted it. I have enough confidence in you as a player to believe you would not do something as absurd as claim cult as town in response to someone claiming a guilty on you.

On the other hand, I don't really believe Cobalt either, although his claim is more likely then yours. I'm glad I got him to confess being scum, but I think a mafia member in his position would claim SK to try to avoid being lynched today. I suspect that we're dealing with a 2 man scum group here with a nightkill that also had a one-shot daykill, and that that group is Cobalt and probably Slicey.

I don't think we have a 3 man mafia group, though. If we did, Jahudo the cult leader would have been speedlynched by now. And, if there's a two man scum group+ a cult recruiter, or else a SK and a cult recruiter, out best bet is to lynch the cult recruiter today; if he lives until tonight, then he gets to recruit someone else before he dies, and that's a headache we don't need.

So, I think the right thing to do here is to lynch Jahudo, the cult recruiter. After he's gone, we'll probably be in a 5 player endgame with 2 mafia, but that's better then having one more townie get recruited tonight and then having to track down and find that guy later, that's just a huge pain in the tush.

Vote:Jahudo
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Wait; was Jahudo acutally hammered? Did he actually say all that after he got hammered?

Damnit, you'd better be cult Jahudo. If you really are town, then your stupid "claiming scum" gambit probably just gave the scum the game, since if you are town, then the scumteam obviously has to be monkey, slicey, and cobalt.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Cobalt »

Yosarian2 wrote:[quote="Jahudo"
By this point Yosarian has taken S_B's side and is trying to lynch Cobalt. He provides the voice that overpowers Monkey until tomorrow. My theory was virtually confirmed when he reacted to my cult claim. Yos put all his chips in by calling Monkey "confirmed town", instead of just "confirmed power role". Then he goes back to the myth that Cobalt is mafia and has partners.
I was trying to lynch cobalt because SB's role was 100% confirmed to me, since she knew what I did before I claimed it.

Franky, I didn't trust Monkey at all; one possible theory I was thinking was that him and Slicey were both mafia, probably with Cobalt, and they were faking the whole "cult" thing just to mess with us, especially since Monkey was one of my suspects for much of the game; I came very close to getting him lynched yesterday, in fact. I only considered Monkey confirmed after you confessed. (And, yes, if he claimed to investigate you as cult, and then you confirmed it, I woudl think that makes him both confirmed power role and pretty much confirmed town.)

Anyway, your retraction is obviously a last ditch effort to avoid being lynched here. There's no way a town person would react to someone falsly claiming a guilty on them by ADMITTING IT. That's just insane; if you were town, you would have declared Monkey was scum and voted for him. It's quite obvious now that you're cult; you confessed to being cult when you thought we'd lynch Cobalt instead of you if you confessed, but when you realized you were about to get lynched, you retracted it. I have enough confidence in you as a player to believe you would not do something as absurd as claim cult as town in response to someone claiming a guilty on you.

On the other hand, I don't really believe Cobalt either, although his claim is more likely then yours. I'm glad I got him to confess being scum, but I think a mafia member in his position would claim SK to try to avoid being lynched today. I suspect that we're dealing with a 2 man scum group here with a nightkill that also had a one-shot daykill, and that that group is Cobalt and probably Slicey.

I don't think we have a 3 man mafia group, though. If we did, Jahudo the cult leader would have been speedlynched by now. And, if there's a two man scum group+ a cult recruiter, or else a SK and a cult recruiter, out best bet is to lynch the cult recruiter today; if he lives until tonight, then he gets to recruit someone else before he dies, and that's a headache we don't need.

So, I think the right thing to do here is to lynch Jahudo, the cult recruiter. After he's gone, we'll probably be in a 5 player endgame with 2 mafia, but that's better then having one more townie get recruited tonight and then having to track down and find that guy later, that's just a huge pain in the tush.

Vote:Jahudo
[/quote]
I laughed. So much.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

So, you guys just won the game, right cobalt?
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Cobalt »

No, I'm SK. I was just laughing at your late voting.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Cobalt wrote:No, I'm SK. I was just laughing at your late voting.
Heh, fair enough. It didn't register with me that it was after a hammer because the logical part of my brain refused to believe that a townie would ever claim cult recruiter a possible in lynch or lose in response to a claim of cult recruiter.

Well, whatever. I still think you're probably mafia; if you're actually a SK, then I have no bloody idea what's going on.

If Jahudo actually flips town somehow, then Monkey is probably mafia and probably part of a 3 man scum group, (since he would only fake a guilty if he was part of a 3 man mafia group who expected to win if they lynched right today), and if you actually are a SK, then you need to kill him. Frankly, that still dosn't seem to make much sense, but neither does anything else.

Also, if you're SK, then I'm really confused about why there was no mafia kill today or last night.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Chaco »

I've missed so much...I choose terrible days to be busy. Catching up instantly.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Cobalt »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Cobalt wrote:No, I'm SK. I was just laughing at your late voting.
Heh, fair enough. It didn't register with me that it was after a hammer because the logical part of my brain refused to believe that a townie would ever claim cult recruiter a possible in lynch or lose in response to a claim of cult recruiter.

Well, whatever. I still think you're probably mafia; if you're actually a SK, then I have no bloody idea what's going on.

If Jahudo actually flips town somehow, then Monkey is probably mafia and probably part of a 3 man scum group, (since he would only fake a guilty if he was part of a 3 man mafia group who expected to win if they lynched right today), and if you actually are a SK, then you need to kill him. Frankly, that still dosn't seem to make much sense, but neither does anything else.

Also, if you're SK, then I'm really confused about why there was no mafia kill today or last night.
I already decided to kill Monkey, as it's obvious he daykilled Sociopath.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Cobalt »

Also, based on the falseclaim FL game me (yoko, one shot dayvig) I believe the mafia to be 2 players who each get some daykills and other assorted powers.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

k.

Note that if Jahudo does flip cult, then monkey's probably town. But if he flips town, then, yeah, kill monkey.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Cobalt »

*salute*
hatersgonnahate.gif
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Jahudo »

I decided to kick reason to the curb. It was so much fun to fake claim scum and push my own glorious lynch!!!

But just because I'm insane doesn't discount my theory any.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Cobalt »

Jahudo wrote:I decided to kick reason to the curb. It was so much fun to fake claim scum and push my own glorious lynch!!!

But just because I'm insane doesn't discount my theory any.
IT'S OVER
YOU'RE WASTED
NOW YOU'RE INCINERATED
hatersgonnahate.gif
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

"I'm so fucked up." - Shinji Ikari,
End of Evangelion

Apparently FL won't need to take back over the game. Though I'm too lazy to finish berating Snow_Bunny - give her hell for me, will ya, FL? - Tar

The Sixteenth and Final Vote Count of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia (aka the "Cruel Angel's Thesis" Vote Count

2. Slicey (0)

3. Yosarian2 (0)

7. Snow_Bunny (0)
:
8. MonkeyMan576 (0)

9. Cobalt (1)
: Snow_Bunny
10. Chaco (0)

11. Jahudo (4)
: MonkeyMan576, Cobalt, Jahudo, Slicey

Not Voting (2): Yosarian2, Chaco

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch
Deadline is in 19 days at 11 PM EST, Tuesday, December 8th

Jahudo has been lynched as of post 855. Lynch scene forthcoming.

The Mafia faction has fulfilled its win condition. End of Game Scene forthcoming.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Cobalt »

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
hatersgonnahate.gif
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, obviously.

Damnit, Jahudo. We would have lynched Cobalt and town would have won if you hadn't lied.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

End of Game Scene

"So, we have half the votes, FL's the mod, and Tar's not too familiar with the flavor."

"And why are we wasting time with flavor anyways? Just shoot them already!"

"Nah, shouldn't we expla-"

"Shut up, DOLL. And don't you side with her, Shinji!"

One lynch and three Eva attacks later, and...

Until FL gets back, this placeholder end scene will have to do. - Tar

11) Jahudo, Rossieu, Townie Masonizer, Lynched Day 4
3) Yosarian2, Jorgun, Townie Tracker, Endgamed
7) Snow_Bunny, Balinbow, Townie Watcher, Endgamed
10) Chaco, Anti-Spiral Collective, Townie Void, Endgamed

The Mafia faction (consisting of
2) Slicey (rep. Jebus)
(
Asuka Langley Soryuu, Mafia Demotivator
),
8) MonkeyMan576
(
Shinji Ikari, Weak Minded Mafioso
), and
9) Cobalt (rep. chamber who rep. Cobalt)
(
Rei Ayanami, Mafia Resistor
) have won Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia!
User out of ambit.

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:22 am

Post by Cobalt »

Ahahaha, that was hilariously sloppy play for a winning team.
hatersgonnahate.gif
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:23 am

Post by chamber »

As someone with a birds eye view of the qt, for such a dominating victory the scum were hugely HUGELY sloppy.
Taking a break from the site.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Mod Quicktopic is here.
Green Room is here.
Mafia QuickTopic is here.

I'll let forbiddanlight handle all the other postgame stuff.
User out of ambit.

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Cobalt »

lawl, our QT is SO SO BAD.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Chaco »

I did terrible. True facts.

Good job scum.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Jahudo »

Well since Slicey couldn't have confirmed me, I would have been lynched tomorrow anyway. All I could do was mason one person but everyone would have thought it was a recruit. I don't see how we could have unless mafia couldn't kill anymore.

Still, I am a dick for ruining this game forever. I apologize to the town and am going on a self-imposed ban for my crap play. I don't want to ruin future games for having a meta of insanity.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:31 am

Post by Chaco »

Jah, you didn't kill it completely, my terrible ass play murdered chances.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:31 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Well, we had a perfect victory, so even if it was a bit haphhazard, it worked out well.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”