Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:One of chamber, Yos and Jahudo is scum. As I'm getting town vibes from Yos, I'm leaning towards chamber or Jahudo.
This is my first post in this day, before anyone claimed. Chamber (Cobalt), Jahudo and Yos, the three I saw targeting Vi.
Slicey wrote:I feel there's at least one scum between Jahudo and chamber, if not both of them are scum. I'm getting 3rd party vibes from Chaco. I don't know if he's a Cult Recruiter or what anymore, but I just don't feel he's town. Yos and SB are town. Monkey is possible scum with Jahudo, chamber or both, but I don't feel as strongly about him as I do Jahudo or chamber.
It's strange how you first say that Cobalt its scum and I'm town, and then suddenly you make a 360º turn. First, "let's bus!". Then, we you see the chance "Easy chance for my team to win. Let's support my partner".

Guys, I found the scum team! Cobalt - Slicey team. I can see that. Maybe, if the team is a 3 man team, MM in there too. Cobalt-Slicey-MM. Sounds good.

But first, I'd like to lynch the confirmed scum: Cobalt.

More Cobalt votes, please.
All right, you maggot! I don't have mod powers, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to give you the beratement you DESERVE for your abominable lack of Kamina glasses! Drop and give me fifty! - Tar
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Cobalt wrote:It's my word against Snow's. I'll try to prepare a case laster tonight, but I've got a big exam tomorrow, so it might have to wait till tomorrow afternoon.
Well, except snow is obviously telling the truth. She clearly knew about Jahudo's target before he claimed it, and she knew about mine as well.

Logically, the most likely scenario here is that you are lying. Less likely are that Snow is a mafia watcher who told "two truths and a lie" in order to get a mislynch on you and win the game for the scum, or that there's some bizzare interaction of roles doing something odd.

Your reaction confuses me a bit; if you were scum; I'd expect you to claim something. SB is confimred to be telling the truth about being an information role here, though, so I really need another explanation for what happened here, or I'm probably going to have to vote for you.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

SLicey: I was pretty sure you were town here, and that the scum tried to kill you but were prevented from doing so by Vi's bodyguarding you. In fact, the entire reason I pushed for a mass claim in the first place was because I felt like I had role information that semi-confirmed you as town.

But it makes me reeeeally uncomfortable to see you voting for a confirmed information role here, in a lynch or lose situation, especally when we haven't even finished our mass claim yet. Did you really miss SB's obvious breadcrumb in the start of the day, that she made before Jahodo claimed?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Actually I claimed that I had targeted Vi before S_B claimed anything.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Jahudo wrote:Actually I claimed that I had targeted Vi before S_B claimed anything.
Right, but she breadcrumbed the hell out of it before you claimed; it's completely obvious in retrospect that she knew that both you and I (and presumably chamber/Chaco) targeted Vi before either of us said anything.

Look at these posts she made before you claimed today:

Snow_Bunny wrote:One of chamber, Yos and Jahudo is scum. As I'm getting town vibes from Yos, I'm leaning towards chamber or Jahudo.
and

Snow_Bunny wrote:I agree with massclaiming.

But I want either Jahudo and Chaco to start with it. Gogogogogo.

and
Snow_Bunny wrote:Jahudo, please claim. Also, add to that what you did last night.

Then, Chaco, do the same.
I think her breadcrumbs are really obvious there.

What makes me REALLY question Slicey was that HE EVEN PICKED UP on the breadcrumbs before either you or she claimed, and now he's trying to pretend that he didn't.

Slicey wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Jahudo, please claim. Also, add to that what you did last night.

Then, Chaco, do the same.

Just so you know, I really hope you don't claim what YOU did last night. This is a very family friendly forum and telling us about things like that is...a little much
How do you know Jahudo had a night action?
I think it's most likely now that there Chaco is scum and Slicey is his scumbuddy. A town info role who's been confimred both by me and by breadcrumbs, claimes she saw Chaco target the guy who got killed, Chaco denied it, and Slicey's first reaction is to...believe the guy seen doing the kill over the claimed (and now semi-confirmed) investigative role, and then rush to vote the claimed investigative role over the guy she claimed to get information against? That is NOT a reaction I think I've ever seen from a pro-town player.

And if Chaco and Slicey are scum, there's probably not a cult at all, it's probably just a red herring created by Slicey.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Jahudo wrote:Chaco was that you ending the day?

I have a gut feeling this setup is too kill happy for a 3-man scum team but if there is a 3-man mafia we're in MYLO.

Still feeling this:
Vote: chamber
Jahudo, this is your post right after Day 2 start, and the only one before my post. Where, then, did you say before me that you targeted Vi?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@Yos: Change "Chaco" for "Cobalt", and you're golden.

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
Jahudo wrote:Chaco was that you ending the day?

I have a gut feeling this setup is too kill happy for a 3-man scum team but if there is a 3-man mafia we're in MYLO.

Still feeling this:
Vote: chamber
Jahudo, this is your post right after Day 2 start, and the only one before my post. Where, then, did you say before me that you targeted Vi?
Well, he is right that he claimed before you claimed, SB. He may have just missed your bread crumb.

Also, if Chaco is scum and killed Vi last night, then Jahudo is probably not mafia; I can't think of many scum roles that would want to target the same guy that they're nightkilling that night. I guess scum driver, but that's incredibly rare around here.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yes, everywhere I said chaco in the last two posts, I meant cobalt.

Damn it.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: You're lacking the insulting mad skillz! Try harder, kthnx. :P

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Although it looks like you kept making the same mistake SB, lol
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Yosarian2 wrote:...
Yes, everywhere I said chaco in the last two posts, I meant cobalt.

Damn it.
Don't worry, it's my fault. I don't know why I keep mixing up their names. -_-U

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Eh, I was doing the same thing yesterday too.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'm concerned with how SB automatically discounts Jahudo as cult, and Jahudo discounts going after cult instead of mafia. I am thinking they might be cult together...especially since I KNOW Jahudo is cult.

Unvote:
Vote: Jahudo
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Monkey, I already said I can confirm my towniness. What don't you believe about it?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

The fact that you're lying, since I investigated you.

If the cult investigates one more person, they could win if another townie is lynched.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm concerned with how SB automatically discounts Jahudo as cult, and Jahudo discounts going after cult instead of mafia. I am thinking they might be cult together...especially since I KNOW Jahudo is cult.

Unvote:
Lynching scum > lynching cult.

I've never said Jahudo is town. I'm just saying Cobalt is scum. Easy.

Lynch scum, or be lynched with them.

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Jahudo »

But I targeted Vi last night, which means even if I was a cult recruiter I don't have any recruits. What are cult win conditions typically? Majority or everyone? I wouldn't be there tomorrow.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I'm concerned with how SB automatically discounts Jahudo as cult, and Jahudo discounts going after cult instead of mafia. I am thinking they might be cult together...especially since I KNOW Jahudo is cult.

Unvote:
Lynching scum > lynching cult.

I've never said Jahudo is town. I'm just saying Cobalt is scum. Easy.

Lynch scum, or be lynched with them.
I'm not convinced you're town, SB, so I don't have a reason to listen to your advice. If you are recruited cult you could have maintained your watcher powers.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Hmm.

There might be as many as 2 cult right now; one recruiter, and one recruited.

If there's 3 mafia, then we have to lynch mafia today or lose. If there's 2 mafia, then we could lynch either mafia or the cult leader and have a chance.

If we lynch a mafia member, then the mafia needs to kill cult tonight, ideally the cult leader although either will do, or else the cult will win tonight. Assuming there's a cult leader and a cult recruit now, then one more recruit, and the cult will be a majority tommorow.

If you're telling the truth, Monkey, then the mafia now knows Jahudo is cult, and they know they have to kill him tonight or they lose on the spot. If they want to have any chance of winning, they simply have no choice in the matter. So I think our best bet is to lynch Cobalt the mafia member now, and then his partner or partners whoever they are have to kill Jahudo tonight or else they simply lose on the spot.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote: I'm not convinced you're town, SB, so I don't have a reason to listen to your advice. If you are recruited cult you could have maintained your watcher powers.
That's possible, MM, but if so, she would still want us to lynch mafia today, since the mafia is the biggest threat to the cult, so we should still listen to her.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, I trust her more then I do you at the moment; I think it's likely that you're both telling the truth, but she's confirmed her ability, and you haven't, yet.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I wouldn't trust her more than me. The fact that she's buddying with Jahudo is more worrysome than my power not being confirmed. I haven't been counterclaimed, and I haven't been investigated or tracked/watched.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Jahudo »

You got me Monkey. Well played. I wanted to hold out until tomorrow to get another recruit, but its obvious I'll be killed by scum if people don't go for my lynch. There no way of trusting what my win condition is, is there?

Yes I am the cult recruiter and no I did not target Vi last night. I statistically can't win unless I pull out the hail mary. So here's the thing. We have a lone mafia and a lone SK. One is the day killer, the other is night killer. I'm pretty confident I know who is who. The night killer can't touch me because of the watcher/tracker combo.

Day killer, I propose we get rid of night killer and I'll recruit you tonight. You could kill me, but next to me you have the least chance of winning anyway.

Townies, I bet you want to lynch me now :P
You can do that, but realize that my recruit goes back into the mafia pile and you'll be in MYLO tomorrow. And are you really confident you can tell mafia from SK right now?
So let me live and I'll recruit as many of you as I can. we'll no lynch for as long as it takes and everybody goes home happy!

I think I covered all my bases.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Jahudo wrote:
Day killer, I propose we get rid of night killer and I'll recruit you tonight.
You could kill me, but next to me you have the least chance of winning anyway.
You can recruit even when you're dead? I doubt that.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Slicey »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
This is my first post in this day, before anyone claimed. Chamber (Cobalt), Jahudo and Yos, the three I saw targeting Vi.
...Huh, didn't even realize that. I really should have looked back and saw that. So yes, I'm completely wrong.
Unvote

...Wait a second, Jahudo is lying. SB saw Jahudo targeting Vi last night. So either SB is lying or Jahudo is lying.

Cobalt is most likely scum at this point. Jahudo is either pulling shit out of his ass or SB is lying (highly unlikely, cuz like Yos and SB pointed out, she crumbed the shit out of it). Regardless, he may be right about the single mafia and SK. Cobalt is our NK'er.
Vote: Cobalt
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”