Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by Cobalt »

@Cobalt: Snow_Bunny and you could both be telling the truth if Yos was the killer.
No, Snow claims she saw me target Vi. I have no actions and I can't be targeted by any until tonight.
hatersgonnahate.gif
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Well, if Jahudo and Yos cannot confirm SB is lying, I'm going to assume SB is telling the truth. It would be hard to lie about 3 night actions and get away with it. Right now I'm leaning towards Cobalt as scum and Jahudo as the cult recruiter. Cobalt probably tried to kill Vi, Jahudo probably tried to recruit Vi, but obviously couldn't because he died.

If my speculation is correct, the question is do we go after mafia or cult first?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Opps, yeah. Either S_B or Cobalt is lying. Yos does not have to be killer in any case.

one more thing:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Jahudo and Chaco seem like the best best right now, Jahudo for scum and Chaco if he is indeed cult.
Monkey, this clearly looks like you're calling Chaco cult but you just call me scum like its something different than cult. Why would you say that if you had a guilty on me as cult?
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Jahudo wrote:
unvote
...because I don't know what to think at the moment.

Monkey, what is your role PM flavor? Why did you investigate me last night? Why aren't you voting me if you got a guilty?

@Cobalt: Snow_Bunny and you could both be telling the truth if Yos was the killer.
My PM says I am cult investigator because I am curious about how humans live. I investigated you because you were my top suspect, and I'm not voting you yet because I want to see if others want to go after scum or cult first.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by Cobalt »

SB is lying. She also seems to have concocted a way to make her role unprovable- "vanilla-ized"? She's basically put herself in the position of a cop with a guilty without having to prove her role. Are you really going to buy this in potential mylo? She's just scum looking for an easy mislynch.
hatersgonnahate.gif
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Jahudo wrote:Opps, yeah. Either S_B or Cobalt is lying. Yos does not have to be killer in any case.

one more thing:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Jahudo and Chaco seem like the best best right now, Jahudo for scum and Chaco if he is indeed cult.
Monkey, this clearly looks like you're calling Chaco cult but you just call me scum like its something different than cult. Why would you say that if you had a guilty on me as cult?
Because I didn't want to get role outed...
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by Jahudo »

There aren't many candidates for who could have vanilla-ized S_B:

Cobalt, Yos and I were seen on Vi by S_B, so how could we also target S_B?
Monkey was on me, if he's telling the truth.
Chaco already used a killing role power, so I doubt he also has a vanilla-izing power.
Which leaves Slicey.

Right now S_B's claim looks shaky.

As for going after caught mafia or caught cult, I'd say go mafia. They have incentive to kill the cult leader themselves. They might hope that recruits also die if they're leader is gone, so it could be a 2 for 1. If you kill the cult leader and his recruit suicides, that helps the mafia win if they need something like 50% representation.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Slicey wrote:Anyway, I'll claim. Lord Genome, Strong Minded Townie. I am immune to Cult Recruits. My flavor and my knowledge of the movie said that I have a strong amount of spiral energy (because I'm a Spiral Warrior), which is why I thought you were the Cult Recruiter, Chaco.
My masonizer role is testable because of Slicey's role. I can target him tonight and if I'm successful that means I am a mason recruiter and not a cult recruiter.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Snow bunny is telling the truth.

Last night, I did target Vi. I am a tracker. Last night, Vi targeted Slicey.

So, either the scum killed Vi directly, or the scum tried to kill Slicey and were blocked by Vi's bodyguard.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

And I can't imagine how Snow Bunny could have known that if she's not telling the truth; she has to be a watcher.

I suppose it's theoretically possible she's a scum watcher or tracker, but that seems unlikely, and I think she as to be some kind of information role like that. I'm not sure what to think of Cobalt here; on the face of it,

Oh, and I just realized i forgot to claim my rolename. I am Jorgun, Townie Tracker.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

EBWOP: Opps, forgot to finish the sentence. Should have said " I'm not sure what to think of Cobalt here; on the face of it, he appears to be lying, but I don't understand why he would lie about that as a scum, I can't imagine how scum-Cobalt would think he could get away with that."
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:54 am

Post by Cobalt »

Meta-wise I don't pull weird gambits as scum (see Jeopardy in Jefferson) but I have done softclaims and partial claims as town (Mafia of Order, Twitter Mafia).
Yos, that doesn't explain how SB could target me or how she could see me use an action when I have none.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:43 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Cobalt wrote:Meta-wise I don't pull weird gambits as scum (see Jeopardy in Jefferson) but I have done softclaims and partial claims as town (Mafia of Order, Twitter Mafia).
Yos, that doesn't explain how SB could target me or how she could see me use an action when I have none.
The explanation is simple, my dear. You are lying. Simple, isn't it? I saw you (chamber) targeting Vi, and so Jahudo and Yos. From the three, you're the only one who claims that did nothing. Hence, I'm inclined to believe that you are the scum.

You know, I believe Yos claim. He specified "Townie Tracker", just as my role is "Townie Watcher". The addition of the Townie makes me believe his claim is real.

No insult this time because I need to address something seriously here:

You are coming dangerously close to Rule 1 violations here. I wouldn't advise continuing that line of thought. And before you ask, yes, any falseclaims given are consistently given the same "Townie" somewhere in the rolename.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:41 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

So we are in agreement that Cobalt is likely scum and Jahudo is likely cult? The question is who do we go after?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The Mod wrote:
No insult this time because I need to address something seriously here:

You are coming dangerously close to Rule 1 violations here. I wouldn't advise continuing that line of thought. And before you ask, yes, any falseclaims given are consistently given the same "Townie" somewhere in the rolename.
Hmm... I don't get what rule I am close to break. However, I do not like Rule bending, so I shall talk no more about claims and such. (btw, Rule 1 refers to you being the law, so I don't understand how can I be close to Rule 1 violation...)

So, let's lynch Cobalt.

Rule 2a, sorry. Used to using Tar's ruleset.

You basically were using the formatting of the role PMs to attempt to clear Yos2, which is quite close to a rule 2a violation...um..bitch

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Cobalt »

It's my word against Snow's. I'll try to prepare a case laster tonight, but I've got a big exam tomorrow, so it might have to wait till tomorrow afternoon.
hatersgonnahate.gif
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:52 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Fifteenth "Going to a Con!" Vote Count

"I can't even rest in peace, can I?"

Mod Note: If you didn't notice, I am serious about the whole rule 2a violations thing. Be careful.

Oh, and Tar is taking over from here until I get back. Be nice to him, k?

2. Slicey (0)

3. Yosarian2 (0)

7. Snow_Bunny (1)
: Cobalt
8. MonkeyMan576 (0)

9. Cobalt (1)
: Snow_Bunny
10. Chaco (0)

11. Jahudo (1)
: MonkeyMan576

Not Voting (4): Yosarian2, Chaco, Slicey, Jahudo

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch
Deadline is in 19 days at 11 PM EST, Tuesday, December 8th
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Slicey »

Absolutely not, Monkey.

Let's see here.
Either Monkey or Jahudo is our Cult Recruiter. Definitely leading towards Jahudo for obvious reasons. However, we can have Jahudo try to recruit me tonight. If it works, then Monkey is our scum. If it doesn't, then Jahudo is our scum.

I'm not buying SB's claim right now. It's very shaky, with the fact that now she's... vanillized? It sounds very, very unlikely. It doesn't really make any sense regarding Cobalt's claim, if he's telling the truth (which, flavor wise does make sense). It really seems like she's just trying to push a desperate lynch on someone to win the game for scum, which leads me to believe there are 3 scum then. If SB is scum, then Yos is undoubtably scum. Cobalt can't be scum then, because there's no point in bussing your partner when you can win this game. Chaco is most likely town and I know I'm town, so that would leave Monkey left (with Jahudo being our cult recruiter).

So, if SB is scum, then Yos and Monkey/Chaco are the remaining scum, with Jahudo being the Cult Recruiter. If Cobalt is scum, SB and Yos are both town, which would leave Monkey and Chaco being the last scum and Jahudo is the Recruiter, which I don't believe.

At this point I'm definitely willing to lynch SB. I really, really don't like her claim at all.

Vote: Snow Bunny

The scum:
Snow Bunny
Yos
Monkey/Chaco

Cult Recruiter: Jahudo

OR

Scum:
Cobalt
Monkey
Chaco

Cult Recruiter: Jahudo

So I take back what I first wrote. By PoE, if there's a Cult Recruiter, it has to be Jahudo. His role could be a bastard role, telling him he's a mason recruiter when he's really a cult recruiter, or he's just lying. But right now, we NEED to lynch a scum.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

So, how would you explain that I have knowledge that both Yos and Jahudo performed a night action? (and Cobalt as well, even if he tries to deny it).

I don't need a case. I saw what I saw. And if Cobalt is denying that, it must mean that he killed Vi.

Look, I don't care if you don't like my claim. I would even be willing to lynch myself if that wouldn't likely lead us to town lose. If we assume three scums, then we are in lylo. If we assume two scums and a cult, we are in lylo as well (I think, I'm not good with cults). One way or another, we MUST lynch Cobalt.

Slicey: Why do you say that Yoko being a plain vanilla makes sense?

And, mod, sorry for that. Won't happen again.

It's alright, even though you still are a right soused slut.

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Slicey »

Jahudo claimed targeting Vi before you. If you're scum, Yos would be your scumbuddy and you would know who he targeted, or you're both lying. And I think you're lying about Cobalt, just to try and get him lynched so you and your scummates can win.

I mean the commuter kinda benefit thingy he gets when Kamina dies.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Cobalt »

How exactly were you able to track 3 night actions when we've only had 1 night phase? Are you saying you can see that 3 different people used actions and also who they targeted? That's rather incredible for a tracker.
Let's run through some scenarios. I'm assuming 3 mafia, 1 cult leader, and 1 cult recruit.
Lynch me, I'm town. gg scum wins
Lynch me, I'm scum. Mafia kills, cult recruits, a 3 town 2 mafia 3 cult endgame.
Lynch me, I'm culted town. gg scum wins.

We need to lynch scum. SB is scum, I'm not. SB needs to be lynched today.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Jahudo »

We still don't know who killed SocioPath, right? I doubt a 3-man scum team could have a day kill AND a night kill. So are we looking for two killing factions?

And I don't see how any of the scum roles (day kill, night kill, cult) we're looking for are also a vanilla-izer.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Slicey »

Tracker does not equal Watcher, Cobalt. They're two completely different roles.

Also true, we don't know who killed Socio. Monkey, possibly? Or Yos? And I'm not sure if SB is telling the truth about being a Vanilla-izer yet.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Snow_Bunny wrote:One of chamber, Yos and Jahudo is scum. As I'm getting town vibes from Yos, I'm leaning towards chamber or Jahudo.
This is my first post in this day, before anyone claimed. Chamber (Cobalt), Jahudo and Yos, the three I saw targeting Vi.
Slicey wrote:I feel there's at least one scum between Jahudo and chamber, if not both of them are scum. I'm getting 3rd party vibes from Chaco. I don't know if he's a Cult Recruiter or what anymore, but I just don't feel he's town. Yos and SB are town. Monkey is possible scum with Jahudo, chamber or both, but I don't feel as strongly about him as I do Jahudo or chamber.
It's strange how you first say that Cobalt its scum and I'm town, and then suddenly you make a 360º turn. First, "let's bus!". Then, we you see the chance "Easy chance for my team to win. Let's support my partner".

Guys, I found the scum team! Cobalt - Slicey team. I can see that. Maybe, if the team is a 3 man team, MM in there too. Cobalt-Slicey-MM. Sounds good.

But first, I'd like to lynch the confirmed scum: Cobalt.

More Cobalt votes, please.

Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:58 am

Post by Cobalt »

SB, it's pretty obvious that you are lying about your claim. It's no wonder Slicey's joining the wagon.
hatersgonnahate.gif

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”