Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I found the game that Haylen was talking about. The funny thing is, it is in night time right now. In fact, the night in that game started before she made these posts;
Haylen wrote:I was fucking defending myself. That's the whole point of the damn game.

vote cruelty

Strawmanning and misrep.
Haylen wrote:PS Haylen doesnt do OMGUS.
So... When should we expect some content? Also, she has said that she has read the thread, so why hasn't she posted any content? Also, I find it hard to believe that she can't make any time for this game. Why did she even join so many games? VistaSoldier still remains a big suspect of mine, but I would like Haylen to come out and do something and explain the inconsistincies.

Unvote Vote: Haylen
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 am

Post by Haylen »

Wicked wrote: I found the game that Haylen was talking about. The funny thing is, it is in night time right now. In fact, the night in that game started before she made these posts;
Umm...you do realise that A LOT of players dont post during the weekend? And that I haven't posted in ANY of my games over the past 2 days, including the one I'm modding? hmm...gotta do a few votecounts there.

My first thoughts are that Wicked and Cruelty seem to be finding every little thing they can to cast suspicion on me. Yes, you found that game...did you read it? Did you notice how easy it is to get me lynched? I think that the fact you would know I'm an easy target from that and you're going after me suggests a scumtell.

Cruelty has been misrepping me horribly. How could my defenses me inconsistant? If you checked my games and the dates of what I was telling you, you would see that im telling the truth. I also didn't post in any games during the time that I was off ill. So, I actually have mathematical evidence (*shudder*) to suggest that I am telling the truth.

I needed a break this weekend so I could go and visit my cousin. She's 3 months old, with a hole in her heart. She means the world to me, I've been distraught since I found out, and seeing her on friday was overwhelmingly distressing.

Also, I joined so many games, mainly to help out the mods, but in one I have to prove myself capable of doing something. Don't ask. I don't want to go into it.

I have trouble being organised due to personal reasons, which im also not going into. This includes poor time management and not knowing my limits.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Kdub »

Vote Count

CrueKnight (4)
- malpascp, VistaSoldier, Katniss, Torqez
Furry (1)
- J-Fox
cruelty (1)
- Haylen
WarWound (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
Mr. Squirrel (0)
-
Wickedestjr (1)
- Mr. Squirrel
malpascp (0)
-
J-Fox (0)
-
SolemnJ (2)
- Furry, CrueKnight
DeathNote (0)
-
Torqez (0)
-
VistaSoldier (1)
- DeathNote
Katniss (1)
- Scott Brosius
Haylen (3)
- cruelty, SolemnJ, Wickedestjr
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (1)
- WarWound

15 players alive, 8 votes needed to lynch.

malpascp has been prodded.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Katniss
Katniss
Townie
Katniss
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Katniss »

I'm gonna read thread/respond later, but right now I'm gonna withdraw my vote on crueknight. I wasn't feeling too sure about that in the first place, so
unvote
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 am

Post by cruelty »

Haylen wrote:
Wicked wrote: I found the game that Haylen was talking about. The funny thing is, it is in night time right now. In fact, the night in that game started before she made these posts;
Umm...you do realise that A LOT of players dont post during the weekend? And that I haven't posted in ANY of my games over the past 2 days, including the one I'm modding? hmm...gotta do a few votecounts there.

My first thoughts are that Wicked and Cruelty seem to be finding every little thing they can to cast suspicion on me. Yes, you found that game...did you read it? Did you notice how easy it is to get me lynched? I think that the fact you would know I'm an easy target from that and you're going after me suggests a scumtell.

Cruelty has been misrepping me horribly. How could my defenses me inconsistant? If you checked my games and the dates of what I was telling you, you would see that im telling the truth. I also didn't post in any games during the time that I was off ill. So, I actually have mathematical evidence (*shudder*) to suggest that I am telling the truth.

I needed a break this weekend so I could go and visit my cousin. She's 3 months old, with a hole in her heart. She means the world to me, I've been distraught since I found out, and seeing her on friday was overwhelmingly distressing.

Also, I joined so many games, mainly to help out the mods, but in one I have to prove myself capable of doing something. Don't ask. I don't want to go into it.

I have trouble being organised due to personal reasons, which im also not going into. This includes poor time management and not knowing my limits.
1: Sorry about your cousin.
2: How am I misrepresenting you?
3: Regardless of issues, online or offline, you joined this game and are expected to provide content, which you still haven't.

I am not in anyway trying to mislead people here - I am voting for you because you haven't contributed to the thread. That's it, it's very simple. This is a black and white case; you either have contributed or you haven't, no grey area.

Katniss I don't see a whole lot of conviction from you. My concern is that you're easily lead/pressured, which from a townie perspective is about as bad as it could possibly be (assuming you're town, if you're scum, keep on as you are).
the nexus of the crisis
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:58 am

Post by SolemnJ »

Wickedestjr wrote:
SolemnJ wrote:/s proceeds tos dos quicks res-reads
This looks like an attempt to appear helpful, because I don't really see what purpose one would have for re-reading the thread at this stage of the game. Also, why did you need to tell us this?

The question above is the one I have been waiting for an answer to.

Also, I must have missed 237, but... wow.
lol at last part

I think I already adressed this, but I'll repeat.

It was an attempt to appear helpful in a way, I guess,
but the main reason to reread was so that I could make sure I hadnt missed anything scummy. I don't think I saw anything of major interest at that point.

The reason I told you this was b/c I suppose I'm wierd like that. In a previous mafia, I got hit for spam b/c of this, so I try not to do it. But old habits die hard.
All things are based on perspective.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Kdub »

~Vigilante~ replaces J-Fox. Thanks ~Vigilante~!
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
CrueKnight
CrueKnight
Townie
CrueKnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:27 am

Post by CrueKnight »

Alright I'm back... went Turkey hunting on Saturday. No luck. :/

Let me read this thread...
├óÔé¼┬á Crusader Knight ├óÔé¼┬á

http://www.spore.heavengames.com
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:57 am

Post by Kdub »

Torqez, Furry, VistaSoldier, and Scott Brosius have been prodded.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:01 am

Post by DeathNote »

Why are votes being handed out for not contributing? Yes, I agree it is scummy to say nothing of value, in fact, it is usually what I get lynched for, but what is the deciding facto between one useless scummy post over another? There are plenty of candidates and I don't want anyone to start tunneling on one person.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:42 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Haylen wrote:Umm...you do realise that A LOT of players dont post during the weekend? And that I haven't posted in ANY of my games over the past 2 days, including the one I'm modding? hmm...gotta do a few votecounts there.
Who cares? You made posts on November 13th that had no content, but were after you lynched somebody in the game where you were in danger. Or at least that is what the time shows when I look at it. That must have either been Friday or Saturday for you depending on what time zone you are in. If it had been Friday, then you could have posted more content. Also, please respond to the quotes below;
Wickedestjr wrote:So... When should we expect some content? Also, she has said that she has read the thread, so why hasn't she posted any content? Also, I find it hard to believe that she can't make any time for this game.
Also, opinions would be nice because you have given none.
SolemnJ wrote:In fact, you are able to defend yourself pretty well, but when it comes to scumhunting or just contributing...your posts have less of this and more of spam.

Because I really want to see what you have to say. Also @ Post 239 - defending yourself is not the whole point of the game unless you are scum. So did you just slip? Also, if defending yourself is the whole point, then why haven't you responded to the quotes above?

Haylen wrote:My first thoughts are that Wicked and Cruelty seem to be finding every little thing they can to cast suspicion on me.

Really? I can understand you feeling this way about cruelty if you actually think his points are inaccurate, but it is a huge over-exaggeration to accuse me of this. I may unvote if you responded, but I haven't seen any defense against the points I really care about at this point.

Haylen wrote:Yes, you found that game...did you read it? Did you notice how easy it is to get me lynched? I think that the fact you would know I'm an easy target from that and you're going after me suggests a scumtell.
This is a huge misrep. Also, it looks like OMGUS. Why the heck would I have read the whole game? I would only need to see the last post to know when the night began. You don't even know if I read that game or not, and I didn't.

Haylen wrote:I needed a break this weekend so I could go and visit my cousin. She's 3 months old, with a hole in her heart. She means the world to me, I've been distraught since I found out, and seeing her on friday was overwhelmingly distressing.
Sorry.

Also, I love how Haylen hasn't given her stance on anything yet.

@SolemnJ - Fair enough.
@DeathNote - The case against Haylen isn't just non contribution.

Oh, and one more thing that I didn't catch before. SolemnJ asked CrueKnight if he had forgotten the reasons for voting and CrueKnight said he thinks he did. So CrueKnight, why are you still voting SolemnJ?
-Wickedestjr
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:37 am

Post by malpascp »

unvote

I wiil probably be as inactive as now until thursday

V/LA is noted
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Torqez »

Got the prod - I'm around - will post more later.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by Furry »

So is this a luv line segment now or what? maybe we can forceably (not like that... or maybe like that *handcuffs?*) recruit the replacement.

Anyways, CK wagon is stupid, Haylen wagon is stupid. I would like a SJ or cruel wagon.

DN is mostly right about non-contributing. If its being used, its being used. Apply it equally to all unless you are good enough to subtely get away with it. This is not getting away with it.
Temporary unretired alt
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by cruelty »

Furry wrote: DN is mostly right about non-contributing. If its being used, its being used. Apply it equally to all unless you are good enough to subtely get away with it. This is not getting away with it.

For the record I don't necessarily want a Haylen lynch, I want less Haylen spam and more Haylen content.

Furry wrote:I would like a SJ or cruel wagon.
Is that me or CrueKnight?
the nexus of the crisis
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Furry »

cruelty wrote:
Furry wrote: DN is mostly right about non-contributing. If its being used, its being used. Apply it equally to all unless you are good enough to subtely get away with it. This is not getting away with it.

For the record I don't necessarily want a Haylen lynch, I want less Haylen spam and more Haylen content.
I think voting for someone means you want them lynched. Then again im not really into the 'hip and trendy' lifestyles that are going on now adays. Does 'dont necessarily want' mean 'would like to have' in today groovy slang?

Furry wrote:I would like a SJ or cruel wagon.
Is that me or CrueKnight?
I said CK is a bad lynch quite a few times already hun, so yeah its you.
Temporary unretired alt
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Post by cruelty »

Furry wrote: I think voting for someone means you want them lynched. Then again im not really into the 'hip and trendy' lifestyles that are going on now adays. Does 'dont necessarily want' mean 'would like to have' in today groovy slang?
Right so you're not willing to concede the possibility that votes can be used as pressure?

I wasn't actually asking to clarify whether or not you wanted me lynched, I wanted to know why. Subtlety is not my strong suit.
the nexus of the crisis
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:06 am

Post by SolemnJ »

O.o

I see an inconsistency.
Furry wrote: I think voting for someone means you want them lynched. Then again im not really into the 'hip and trendy' lifestyles that are going on now adays. Does 'dont necessarily want' mean 'would like to have' in today groovy slang?
Furry wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
CrueKnight wrote:I'm just voting for pressure. I do not have any intentions to lynch you.
Wow. LOL.
HoS: CrueKnight
This is funny.
Need to get caught up, but this is a fail of a HoS. Pressure votes work wonders. People play differently under pressure
So...voting not only to lynch is good or bad? You're being unclear, scum.

unvote; vote Furry
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:09 am

Post by SolemnJ »

Furry wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote: Because it was someone making a pressure vote that drew it out... you agree with me that pressure votes are good, so why apply pressure to someone using one (even if they failed to correctly). Right now I fail to get a good analogy going (for some reason im trying to apply it to a knife fight... and cant stop doing so) but, it makes no sense to me.
here, too.

It is obvious that you like pressure voting just as much as you like voting for a lynch.

This inconsistency shows that you are using whatever "subtle" means possible to get a player lynched.
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:11 am

Post by SolemnJ »

EBWOP:

mistype. It WAS furry who made that post.

/requotes:

Furry wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Furry wrote:Need to get caught up, but this is a fail of a HoS. Pressure votes work wonders. People play differently under pressure
I know, but he shouldn't say its a pressure vote.

Furry wrote:Starting a wagon somewhat vaugely is a great way to catch a player off guard, saying its for pressure kind of defeats the purpose though.
Then why did you call my HoS bad?
Because it was someone making a pressure vote that drew it out... you agree with me that pressure votes are good, so why apply pressure to someone using one (even if they failed to correctly). Right now I fail to get a good analogy going (for some reason im trying to apply it to a knife fight... and cant stop doing so) but, it makes no sense to me.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 am

Post by Furry »

You dont pressure vote people you dont want lynched. You never vote people you dont want lynched. Pressure votes are more for medium suspects who you wouldnt be against a lynch of, but you like other lynches more.
Temporary unretired alt
CrueKnight
CrueKnight
Townie
CrueKnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:59 am

Post by CrueKnight »

Furry wrote:You dont pressure vote people you dont want lynched. You never vote people you dont want lynched. Pressure votes are more for medium suspects who you wouldnt be against a lynch of, but you like other lynches more.
Or a no lynch. I would vote someone just to get results... if satisfactory I would unvote.
Oh, and one more thing that I didn't catch before. SolemnJ asked CrueKnight if he had forgotten the reasons for voting and CrueKnight said he thinks he did. So CrueKnight, why are you still voting SolemnJ?
Right.
unvote
├óÔé¼┬á Crusader Knight ├óÔé¼┬á

http://www.spore.heavengames.com
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:00 am

Post by Kdub »

Looking for a replacement for Mr. Squirrel.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I like the vote for Furry. I case votes all the time that are mainly for pressure.

I'm also beginning to get some good reads on players. Here is my list;

People I'd Be Willing to Lynch:

Wickedestjr
- He is incredibly scummy. I just don't know if others feel the same way.
Furry
- SolemnJ's case combined with gut both make be suspicious of Furry.
VistaSoldier
- See my reasons for voting him earlier.
Katniss
- I don't like his wishy-washiness. Also, there is something else I noticed, but his most recent post in response to me didn't give me enough evidence regarding it. I'm waiting for his next good post.

People That May be Good Lynch Choices:

CrueKnight
- My earlier case.
Haylen
- See my last few posts in response to Haylen.

Unsure Of, But Have Minor Suspicions:

malpascp
- His posts are wierd and unhelpful.
Torqez
- His posts are a bit strange also and unhelpful.
Mr. Squirrel
- I still have minor suspicions of him after the arguing we had earlier.
-Wickedestjr
SolemnJ
SolemnJ
Goon
SolemnJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:22 am

Post by SolemnJ »

Furry wrote:You dont pressure vote people you dont want lynched. You never vote people you dont want lynched. Pressure votes are more for medium suspects who you wouldnt be against a lynch of, but you like other lynches more.
Furry, this also looks wrong.

You don't pressure vote people you don't want lynched?
Then why pressure vote at all?

What is the point of pressure votes?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”