Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
RayFrost wrote: Oh, and chaco/monkey both attacking me at the same time is noted :wink:
Are you objecting to being attacked? Is there a reason we should not attack you if we both think you're scum?
1. chaco has not said he thinks I'm scum in any way whatsoever. he's merely tried to defend himself (and you).

2. I'm not objecting to being attacked so much as the fact you both do so and one of you (chaco) has not stated any feeling that I am scum for any real reasoning. I find it suspicious, thus I note it.

3. your reactions so far have been quite interesting, I give you permission to carry on :P

Seriously! Do you have like, no life or something? How do you post more than every other player this game in 2 freaking pages? Get a job, or an education! Quit wasting your pathetic life online!
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MonkeyMan576 wrote: You admitted that you "intended to vote" earlier, but didn't. Therefore, you were withholding your vote.
I seem to not be very clear to you:

1. As I was reading, I had intent to vote before seeing the whole shpeel regarding the show

2. I saw that, but it did not influence my vote choice all that much.

Therefore, I was doing this thing called reading.

You convey your ideas in a way the is about as clear as mud. That is to say, not very clearly at all, since someone as special as you probably needs the joke explained.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Also, can both of you slow down with the posting? My hands are starting to shake a bit from typing so much so quickly. :?

Hypocrite
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by Chaco »

Your appeal to ignorance still warrants a response.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Slicey »

Chaco wrote:
Slicey wrote:It has to do with flavor. During the beginning of the second season, Anti-Spiral brainwashed Nia into helping him. Then, near the end of the show, Anti-Spiral succeeded in 'brainwashing' almost everyone for at least a brief time. Also, all of the characters in the show are spirals (except Anti-Spiral obviously.) So, it would make sense for Anti-Sprial to brainwash, or recruit, Spiral's to the Anti-Spiral side.

As for unclaimed abilities, I mean that he can recruit people into his Anti Spiral Cult.
Semi, yes. But I can argue against that easily. Total Despair. Anti-Spirals use methods to instill despair, fear, and hopelessness. Now, with that. Listen to
exactly
what my role does. It adds 1+ the number of people alive to my votes...hmm, that KIND of sounds what you're hinting at. Except, the way you're taking it is so off target. I use the total number of players+1(me), to vote and lynch.

Geez, if I'm going to be the lynch, I might as well just use my ability, huh?
I have no idea what you're trying to get at here.

MM, was your initial vote on me because my case wasn't good? That seems like a poor reason to vote someone IMHO. At least I'm trying to scumhunt.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Chaco wrote:Your appeal to ignorance still warrants a response.
From...?

From whatever asylum they picked your retarded ass up from
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Slicey »

Wait, where is Ray committing Appeal to Ignorance? I'm not seeing it. >_> This last page just confused the hell outta me.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Slicey wrote:
Chaco wrote:
Slicey wrote:It has to do with flavor. During the beginning of the second season, Anti-Spiral brainwashed Nia into helping him. Then, near the end of the show, Anti-Spiral succeeded in 'brainwashing' almost everyone for at least a brief time. Also, all of the characters in the show are spirals (except Anti-Spiral obviously.) So, it would make sense for Anti-Sprial to brainwash, or recruit, Spiral's to the Anti-Spiral side.

As for unclaimed abilities, I mean that he can recruit people into his Anti Spiral Cult.
Semi, yes. But I can argue against that easily. Total Despair. Anti-Spirals use methods to instill despair, fear, and hopelessness. Now, with that. Listen to
exactly
what my role does. It adds 1+ the number of people alive to my votes...hmm, that KIND of sounds what you're hinting at. Except, the way you're taking it is so off target. I use the total number of players+1(me), to vote and lynch.

Geez, if I'm going to be the lynch, I might as well just use my ability, huh?
I have no idea what you're trying to get at here.

MM, was your initial vote on me because my case wasn't good? That seems like a poor reason to vote someone IMHO. At least I'm trying to scumhunt.
I think pushing a poor case is scummy. Once you elaborated on your case I didn't think you were scummy and thus removed/changed my vote.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by Slicey »

Oh, okay, I disagree slightly, but I see your point. Keep in mind that I don't really want to lynch Chaco today, because we probably won't be able to. I'm still more comfortable with Jahudo (and maybe Ray, if someone can explain Chaco's and Monkey's attacks on him to me).
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MonkeyMan576 wrote: I think pushing a poor case is scummy. Once you elaborated on your case I didn't think you were scummy and thus removed/changed my vote.
So... all newbs are scummy. You should never be allowed to IC the newbie queue, then... >.>" I also give you booms*

* booms are the opposite of points, meaning you should be ashamed of having them. The more booms you get, the worse you should feel.

RayFrost has incurred 9001 booms for failure to be awesome.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Chaco »

The support for the lack of evidence, slicey.

Also, what you're saying is a cult recruiter is actually let alone my ability. It would seem as if I "control" the votes, I just "gain" the votes. So instead of being a cult recruiter as you say, it does as I've claimed. And can be proven, maybe one or the other. But not both. Both would be insanely broken.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Slicey wrote:Oh, okay, I disagree slightly, but I see your point. Keep in mind that I don't really want to lynch Chaco today, because we probably won't be able to. I'm still more comfortable with Jahudo (and maybe Ray, if someone can explain Chaco's and Monkey's attacks on him to me).
I voted chaco cuz I thought he was scum.

I noted Monkey's vote for you that came immediately after chaco's as a possible connection between them

now chaco and monkey are both attacking me

monkey's saying I withheld my vote & opinions, which is scummy (in his opinion)

chaco is just attacking me cuz I have a vote on him so it's a form of self-defense (as far as I can tell).

You know, I think I'm just going to stop reading your posts. The effect is quite similar to how I assume I will feel if I ever get drunk. I think reading your posts is actually illegal for minors due to this effect
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by Slicey »

Chaco wrote:The support for the lack of evidence, slicey.

Also, what you're saying is a cult recruiter is actually let alone my ability. It would seem as if I "control" the votes, I just "gain" the votes. So instead of being a cult recruiter as you say, it does as I've claimed. And can be proven, maybe one or the other. But not both. Both would be insanely broken.
Lack of evidence of what?

And I'm saying it can't be broken.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Chaco »

How could that not be broken?
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Chaco »

And lack of evidence you are presenting.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

Chaco wrote:How could that not be broken?
Well, I think I know based on the lack of evidence I'm presenting. >_> And plus your ability is only one-shot.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Post by Chaco »

Might want to present that evidence then.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:41 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Flavor arguments like this are rarely accurate.

I believe Slicey that there is a cult. I can think of any number of roles that might know there's a cult, and I don't want to know which one Slicey is right now. However, I think it's highly, highly unlikely that Chaco is the cult leader. A cult leader who can instant lynch would just be absurd, and any argument based on "Well, X is probably a bad guy because his character is bad" just fails about 98% of the time on mafiascum, because most mods intentionally put improbable flavor into their games just to make sure people can't figure stuff out like that.

I think Slicey is town. The way RayFrost is trying to push this, to the point of actually attacking SB for disagreeing with it, seems really scummy to me.
Confirm vote:Rayfrost
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:55 am

Post by chamber »

I find it very unlikely that a member of the cult would be the one to bring up its existence. I also find it very unlikely that mafia or town would lie about ones existence at this point in the game. Given that I think its very likely a cult exists, and that slicey is not part of it. With that said I highly doubt Chaco is the cult leader if he has the ability that he has claimed. I really don't like RayFrosts play threw this ordeal.

Vote: RayFrost
Taking a break from the site.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Vi »

Chaco meets RayFrost meets MonkeyMan makes for a lot of incoherent noise.

Snow_Bunny 625 is godawful. If anyone here is a cult recruiter, it's over there.

I don't presently have a problem with MonkeyMan's vote on Chaco/Slicey.

And now for the big question -
why are we not hunting the freaking Mafia when they are right in front of us?

As much as I like what Slicey has done so far, he's completely thrown us off from finding scum. <__<

Vote stays on Jahudo with chamber/Cobalt and Chaco next in line.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Slicey »

Vi wrote: As much as I like what Slicey has done so far, he's completely thrown us off from finding scum. <__<

Vote stays on Jahudo with chamber/Cobalt and Chaco next in line.
...That's very true. >_>

So yeah, let's lynch Jahudo or RF please.

And for those that don't think Chaco is a Cult Recruiter, who do you think it is then? Seraphim?
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Chaco »

Seraphim and unlynchable dayvig. Are you honestly even hearing yourself?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:54 am

Post by chamber »

I, like most people I think, am not very experienced with hunting for cult leaders. Until its more of an issue I think we just lynch who we find scummy. More rayfrost votes please.

OFFICIAL MOD NOTICE: CHAMBER'S AVATAR IS GODLIKE. THAT IS ALL
Taking a break from the site.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Jahudo »

@Yos: Is this the post you say Ray is attacking SB?
RayFrost wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Hmm... I'll believe the cult thing now. I've never played a game with a cult before, though. However, though one would think the anti-spiral claim can be from a cult leader, I don't think it is. A fakeclaim would have been better (wifom included). In fact, I believe its even more plausible that Slicey IS the cult recruiter. But that's not the case either. (I even liked the theory that Kamina could be a recruiter)
Feeling 100% confident that slicey is not the recruiter is noted.
@Ray: How do you interpret that Snow is 100% confident about who is or is not the recruiter from that quote?
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Eh? Yeah, Ray, why do you say that? I just say that I believe there's a cult recruiter, and I rather believe it's Slicey than Chaco (in fact, I even believe more it's Kamina).

Oh, good, it's the other loser who at least posts in moderation. I suppose it's good that you realize that anything you say will just be retarded and adjust your posting frequency accordingly
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”