Mini 867- TTGL Mafia: GAME OVER: Roles posted.

Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:36 am

Post by Chaco »

I'm having a hard time getting a read on a few people just yet due to inactivity and whatnot. However, I think the case that was presented on Cobalt was interesting. I want to look back more to him, and I've had my eye on Vi for a while now. Due to what I've previously stated.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:13 am

Post by Chaco »

Looking back, I find your case on him a bit weaker, Jah. I'd still like chamber to respond to it, and post in general.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Vi »

Chaco 575 wrote:I've had my eye on Vi for a while now. Due to what I've previously stated.
Go ahead and restate it.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Chaco »

Chaco wrote:After reading Yos in Iso three times, and then Vi twice, I do not believe that Yos is scum at this point. However, I am not aware of his meta. Which provides no weight in Vi's eyes, however, if this argument were not Town versus Town, (I'm not saying it is, merely hypothetical), I would have to go with Vi being the scummier of the two. Vi seems more motive driven compared to Yos, as well as Vi's been giving me bad gut feels. There was a point in which I was 15% considering insta-lynching him. But that would be 3 dead in a single day phase, which would not be good.

Vi, add more weight to your case other than meta, because I have never played with Yos before it makes it increasingly difficult to go with your accusations. You need to convince us that he is scum, and screaming nothing but scum by meta will not do that.
Chaco wrote:
Vi 349 wrote:This is not a meta argument, Choco-Taco.
Well, many parts of it were revolving around meta, Vivi. Also, I do find Yos, in early game, to be more helpful than you were. Which also, goes against part of your argument. Personal opinion though, so it's easily dismissed.

Explica? Why use latin? Well, I don't like the push on Yos. You've been hinting and joking towards him since your second or third post, whether you meant it in that way or not, you did nudge me to vote for Yos. It was a hoke, right? Well, there's truth in every lie, and a joke is just that.
That's essentially it. You're more of an "IGMEOY" type-deal.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Vi »

So what you're saying is that you have NO real suspicions.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Jahudo »

Chaco wrote:Looking back, I find your case on him a bit weaker, Jah. I'd still like chamber to respond to it, and post in general.
I'm interested to know what you find weak about it.

Chamber can't defend against the case. I want to see his own opinions before I'd consider unvoting though.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Chaco »

No, Vi, Im saying they've replaced out and with what's left currently not much. I was perfectly fine
with Jebus and Felf.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Chaco »

And, Jah, the last quote you used. Your explanation is grasping hard.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Vi »

Chaco 64 wrote:No, Vi, Im saying they've replaced out and with what's left currently not much. I was perfectly fine with Jebus and Felf.
Looking through your posts, you didn't express original suspicion of either of those two.
Are you still interested in a lynch on Slicey/chamber? If not, what changed?
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:13 am

Post by Chaco »

So saying put them at the number and Ill lynch them wasn't enough?

And, uhm, that's a retarded question. Scrutinized for lurking, since they're replacing obviously not at this time.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Vi »

Chaco 584 wrote:So saying put them at the number and Ill lynch them wasn't enough?
No. Your primary purpose to the Town you claim to be a part of is not a garbage disposal service.
Chaco 584 wrote:And, uhm, that's a retarded question. Scrutinized for lurking, since they're replacing obviously not at this time.
There you go again.
Nothing about xofelf's player slot has changed, and now you're back in the Heart of Vagueness.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Vi »

EBWOP: Not even a token comment about Slicey's posts since replacing in.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Slicey »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:Slicey, how confident on a scale of 1 to 10 are you that there is a cult?
About a 9. I'd say a 10 but this is FL we're talking about.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Slicey wrote:Yos, go read Empire at War Mafia, or just the last day, where scum did exactly what you just said. Then look at the mod for that game and then look at the mod for this game.
mmm. Yeah, no offense to anyone, but that's not really good game design.

In any case, though, if Chao was a scum with that ability, I would expect him to not claim it day 1; the logical thing for him to do would be to delay it as long as possible, and hopefully keep it hidden until endgame.

Anyway, let's test Chao's ability today, and then we can discuss this tomorrow. (Franky, if he was a scum with a one shot instant-lynch ability, we wouldn't be able to lynch him today anyway, heh)
Maybe he'd claim it to look more town? His claim stopped the BW on him in its tracks. He'd then use it and people would think he's obvtown.

I agree though with both Yos and Vi. Chaco should not be the lynch today, because he probably won't even let us. In that case, I'd be fine with a Jahudo or xofelf lynch.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

Chaco is scummy as hell by basically refusing to comment about my attack against him except that it's wrong based on his flavor. Also his only minor suspect is obvtown Vi.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

RayFrost replaces xofelf. Votecount forthcoming
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Slicey »

Jahudo wrote:Okay, maybe this explains my concern. At first I had no way of knowing how strong your confidence was in the vote. You kept saying his play was "Odd" in the original vote post and again in 427 to the point that I thought you were putting together a strong case but was being purposely vague about it.

I still have a bad feeling about you, but I'll downgrade it to odd play :lol:
This is just one example of why I'm so uneasy on Jahudo. To me at least, he just seems to be going through the motions. He makes an accusation but then backs off pretty quickly. I have a day off tomorrow, so I should have time to look at him more closely to seem if my suspicions are valid enough to make a case on him. But to me, he just seems to not really be scumhunting and just throwing out suspicions but not backing up on it.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

The Twelfth "Did I Really Just Go Through The Entire Replacement List in 3 Days?" Vote Count

"I'll tell you two things: First, any human on the surface will be completely annihilated by our Human Eradication Army. Second, that is my dinner - give it back!"

Mod Note: Officially, xofelf, Jebus, and Cobalt have been replaced by RayFrost, Slicey, and chamber, respectively. I'd like to thank my replacements and hope that I don't need anymore. Also, I gave you a few bonus days as I will be at a convention from November 19th to 23rd. In fact, I shall ask Tar to take care of things in my absence.

1. Seraphim (1)
: chamber
2. Slicey (0)

3. Yosarian2 (0)

4. Vi (1)
: Chaco
5. RayFrost (2)
: Yosarian2, MonkeyMan576
7. Snow_Bunny (0)

8. MonkeyMan576 (1)
: Snow_Bunny
9. chamber (1)
: Jahudo
10. Chaco (1)
: Slicey
11. Jahudo (1)
: Vi

Not Voting (2): RayFrost, Seraphim

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch
Deadline is in 12 days at 1 PM EST, Wednesday, November 25th
Last edited by forbiddanlight on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by RayFrost »

np, FL

busy atm, so will catch up later & post

Thank you for replacing, but I'm sorry that you were too stupid to read the damn rules.

You are not awesome enough to avoid my wrath in every post until you read them and comply.
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by RayFrost »

RayFrost wrote:np, FL

busy atm, so will catch up later & post

Thank you for replacing, but I'm sorry that you were too stupid to read the damn rules.

You are not awesome enough to avoid my wrath in every post until you read them and comply.
I read them. I lost an avatar bet. avatar bets > awesome rules such as these

Well, it makes sense that you're a loser.

(And plus, you sure you can't shop em over it :P?)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Vi »

Hey Slicey, vote Jahudo with me. Chaco's day is coming.
Or do you think Chaco is a cult leader?

Hey RayFrost, f-light doesn't think your avatar is the shiznit :P (cut: aww, I got beaten to the obligatory cheesy reaction post)
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Chaco »

Slicey wrote:Chaco is scummy as hell by basically refusing to comment about my attack against him except that it's wrong based on his flavor. Also his only minor suspect is obvtown Vi.

Research Paper > Responding to things I can respond to later. Ya dig?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Chaco wrote: Research Paper
I have this to do (nearly done)

Fl, I can't use shop.

Vi, why so hurtful? :(

Well, perhaps if your intelligence exceeded that of a retarded flea, you'd realize both Jahudo and Kison are GREAT resources for shopping avatars
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Chaco »

RayFrost wrote:
I'm on page 14 currently. Whoo~ <.<
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Chaco wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
I'm on page 14 currently. Whoo~ <.<
I've only got a 3 pager to do.

Longest I've done is 9.

Maybe you should work on that travesty of a paper rather than being a dumbass posting in mafia games
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by RayFrost »

RayFrost wrote:
Well, perhaps if your intelligence exceeded that of a retarded flea, you'd realize both Jahudo and Kison are GREAT resources for shopping avatars
AGar said "no kamina glasses" in the bet as well

and I used kison for my other avatar.

Well, AGar is almost as retarded as you are. I'd be amazed if your brain exceeded the complexity of an amoeba

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”