HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:11 am

Post by HowardRoark »

Empking wrote:That doesn't change my point. It just means you're a lurker.
Your accusation: I didn't point out a post of yours for a long time. My response: I hadn't posted since before it was made. Point: me. I'm a lurker because of one three day period between posts, eh? Okay.
Empking wrote:so I made the mistake on presuming you would lie about something so easily checkable?
Your accusation: We had 2 wagons, and my vote switch made it 3 wagons. My response: No, I just interchanged one of the 3-vote wagons and a 2-vote wagon. Point: me. I completely do not understand the presumed lie part. Can you please clarify what you mean so that I can properly respond.
Empking wrote:I presume you're claiming scum?
What?!?!?

Sposh wrote:Is the day over??
That's it?
charlatan wrote:What? Really?
QFT
milkshake wrote:He was confused by mod post 567.
IMHO . . . That only proves that he isn't really paying attention to the game. I'm assuming that loberstermania locks the thread if it is going into night phase. He obviously isn't paying attention to the vote counts, deadline requests, etc. (Can you see why I am frustrated that we can't get additional votes on him?)

Peabody wrote:I'm really lost on Howard's sudden switch of vote to Empking. Can you please summarize your case? I missed it.
482 I wrote:Empking attempted to keep the Messiah BW going by moving it back to the tipping point and avoided the later (true) hiphop BW.
post 489
498 I wrote:I don't mind Hoopla's idea of tidying up a bit. However, I believe a good wagon elsewhere could provide some useful information.

Based on hiphop's seemingly sincere attacks on AlmasterGM, Peabody, charlatan, Hoopla, and milkshake . . . I believe that these can be ruled out for the time being . . . that leaves Empking, CooLDoG, Messiah, NewAgeWarrior, and Sposh.
("tidying up a bit" refers to Empking.)
The rest is on this page. It's not much of a case per se, it's more that he's a good second choice IMHO. I'd like to have a NewAgeWarrior replacement (I disliked what I saw in him), but that hasn't been fruitful.
No hard feelings meant there, lobstermania. I know how difficult it can be to find replacements.
Help your fellow players by replacing into a game.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Sorry for no content, but I want to see what empking has to say about your case. Also how could sposh think it was the end of the day?
after a wank.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:23 am

Post by Empking »

HowardRoark wrote: this failing dual wagons scenario isn't working out well.
I presumed that by giving it as a reason you had it as a reason.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by lobstermania »

Looker replaces NewAgeWarrior effective immediately.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Peabody »

Welcome to the game, Looker! I hope you can help us out!!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:48 am

Post by Looker »

unvote
vote empking
Peabody's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1963834#1963834]Post 579[/url] wrote:Welcome to the game, Looker! I hope you can help us out!!
I can try. My suspicions as of this post are as follows.

One of CoolDog and Empking is Mafia along with one of the following:

Milkshake
Messiah
Sposh
Almaster

Currently, I'm leaning Empking due to his absence on the HipHop wagon; however, this contradicts my reason for suspecting Almaster because I believe his presence on the HipHop wagon could have been a bussing manuever. Now, of course, this is speculation, but I'm willing to discourse on the matter.

I'm also curious as to why there were no kills last night.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't like how Sposh has used disappearing as a tactic to get rid of the wagon on him.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Looker »

AlmasterGM's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1964624#1964624]Post 581[/url] wrote:I don't like how Sposh has used disappearing as a tactic to get rid of the wagon on him.
Could you dignify my allegations that you and Empking are Mafia with a response/rebuttal? I don't mean to hassle you, a simple "You're wrong" would suffice, too. Thnx!
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Looker wrote:
AlmasterGM's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1964624#1964624]Post 581[/url] wrote:I don't like how Sposh has used disappearing as a tactic to get rid of the wagon on him.
Could you dignify my allegations that you and Empking are Mafia with a response/rebuttal? I don't mean to hassle you, a simple "You're wrong" would suffice, too. Thnx!
Your allegation is just an assertion, so how am I supposed to respond? I guess a counter-assertion of "no" works, but it hardly even seems worth saying to me.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Looker »

That's all I asked. Thank you for your cooperation, Almaster.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Looker »

And, since I work well with pressure

vote deadline
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by lobstermania »

Day Two Vote Count #8
- as of post 585

Empking (4):
Hoopla, CooLDoG, HowardRoark, Looker
CooLDoG (3):
Empking, Peabody, charlatan
Sposh (2):
AlmasterGM, Messiah
AlmasterGM (1):
Sposh
Messiah (1):
milkshake

Not Voting (0):

Deadline (5):
milkshake, Peabody, HowardRoark, CooLDoG, Looker

Reminder: With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch
and 1 more vote for a deadline.
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by Sposh »

Unvote for now
I want it now // I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

[b]W/L/D: 0/0/0[/b]
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Post by Looker »

What are your thoughts on the probability of one of Empking and CoolDog being Mafia? If probable, which? If not, never mind me asking.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Looker »

And also, what happened to cause your unvote?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Post by Empking »

Looker: Why am I scum?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by Looker »

Sorry, but I kind of have a slight aversion to that term. I believe you're
Mafia
because:

- You weren't on the HipHop Wagon
- Before my vote, both you and CoolDog were tied for the lynch and usually when this happens, from my experience, and Mafia don't take advantage of it, one of the candidates are Mafia. I picked you over CoolDog because of your absence on HipHop's wagon.

Do you think I chose wrong? You think I should be voting CoolDog instead or do you believe he's town, too? And what about Sposh/Almaster? You think either of them are suspicious or am I just too out there to bother?

Did I come in at a bad time or something or is this not a very talkative town?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by Empking »

- Nor was a lot of the town.
- Surely that means that one of Cooldog and Sposh is scum as well? If that's the case then it'd make sense that CoolDog is the scum there. (He had been joint at three for longer than anyone.)

Sposh and Al are town. Cool is scum.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:23 am

Post by Hoopla »

Looker wrote: Did I come in at a bad time or something or is this not a very talkative town?
Not sure, there's been patches of activity. This isn't one now. But I'll have a chat with you now, if you're online.

You didn't talk about any of your predecessor's posts, and rereading NAW, I've found some of his play rather perculiar. Perhaps you can give me your take on it?

--

There were a few posts during the period when I hadn't revealed my code that caught my eye. He initially voted me for encryting information, seemingly unsure how to address it. I take this next quote as NAW knowing Messiah and myself are both town, and is getting ahead of himself to catch a lie, and set up mislynches:
NewAgeWarrior wrote:Interesting. So hoopla is claiming a daytime role. I'm going to focus on this, since it has the most information.
So, if we lynch messiah, and he flips town, we know that hoopla is scum. (good for us)
If we lynch messiah, and messiah is scum, then hoopla has a power role or he is scum who is trying to earn our trust. In the end, to me, a messiah lynch seems to be good for us, if for nothing more than info on hoopla.
Are there any flaws with my plan/logic?
His reaction to my code prior to this message, is actually the closest out of everyone to hiphop's play. He questioned it, voted it, knowing my assertions was false, knowing he could gain town credit either way it went.

--

Another point of interest is NAW's stance on hiphop's play;
NewAgeWarrior wrote:To me, hiphop has said and done some scummy things, but I can't support a lynch on him yet because i feel that both AGM and Empking are clearly more deserving of a lynch today. My main beef with hiphop is his instance at the uselessness of day 1. To be fair he didn't say it like that, but I think that day one can bear some very useful info, especially later on down the line when we can try to catch scum in contradictions from the past.
NAW was one not on the hiphop wagon, and did fade away toward the end of D1 - the passage of time where hiphop was under fire most. This is a classic scum manoever - jumping in with suspicion, but making sure whatever is said doesn't further the wagon or case against him. This is evident with the subtle defenses of hiphop's play, while still casting suspicion. And of course by not throwing down a vote.

I don't know why I missed so much of this, but it looks bad.

--

Also, one more thing. Why are you using this as point against Empking, when NAW was guilty of this too?
Looker wrote: - You weren't on the HipHop Wagon
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:19 am

Post by Looker »

Empking's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1965746#1965746]Post 592[/url] wrote:- Nor was a lot of the town.
- Surely that means that one of Cooldog and Sposh is scum as well? If that's the case then it'd make sense that CoolDog is the scum there. (He had been joint at three for longer than anyone.)

Sposh and Al are town. Cool is scum.
- You, myself, Coco, Messiah, and HipHop were the only ones not on the HipHop wagon, right? And you and Coco weren't voting at all; however, that's not my sole reason for suspecting you. That's my primary reason for suspecting you over CoolDog as of your recent tie in votes.
- I'm not sure how to handle the second part. I'm hesitant to act upon it because it's a fact that doesn't exist anymore. Sposh and Cool are no longer tied. They might have been in the past but they're not anymore, now it's you and Cool. Either way, it
could
collaborate with my more recent speculation of you and Sposh being Mafia due to Sposh's recent and unexplained unvote.

And as far as both Sposh and Al being town, I'm hesitant to believe that at the moment.
In Post [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1965753#1965753]593[/url], Hoopla wrote: You didn't talk about any of your predecessor's posts, and rereading NAW, I've found some of his play rather perculiar. Perhaps you can give me your take on it?

Also, one more thing. Why are you using this as point against Empking, when NAW was guilty of this too?
Looker wrote: - You weren't on the HipHop Wagon
Wish I could be of more help in dissecting the intentions of my predecessors posts but all I can say is that different experiences breed different playstyles, different intentions, and different appreciations. NAW was different, I guess.

And regarding the double-standard point, I was using that point against Empking in the Empking V CoolDog department if that makes sense. (If it doesn't, I'm sure I can find some way to...well..explain it)

It's good to have some discussion going, I appreciate the input.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:38 am

Post by Hoopla »

Looker wrote: And regarding the double-standard point, I was using that point against Empking in the Empking V CoolDog department if that makes sense. (If it doesn't, I'm sure I can find some way to...well..explain it)
That's valid, and we really should be lynching someone today who wasn't on hiphop's final wagon. That a far worse offense than any bussing scenario.

Vote: Deadline

Lets kill Empking.
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:28 am

Post by milkshake »

Empking is no where near as good as Messiah, but as I promised,
unvote, vote: empking

Claim time!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Empking »

Looker: I'm not equal with Cool either so your case is

"I wasn't on hiphop's final wagon." along with you so are you scum too?

Plus none of the players are on a hiphop bandwagon now because "it doesn't exist any more" so you don't have anything really.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Looker »

unvote
vote sposh

Hoopla's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1965793#1965793]Post 595[/url] wrote:
Looker wrote: And regarding the double-standard point, I was using that point against Empking in the Empking V CoolDog department if that makes sense. (If it doesn't, I'm sure I can find some way to...well..explain it)
That's valid, and we really should be lynching someone today who wasn't on hiphop's final wagon. That a far worse offense than any bussing scenario.

Vote: Deadline

Lets kill Empking.
Any suspicions as to who could be Empking's remaining partner if Empking is Mafia and not CoolDog?
milkshake's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1965885#1965885]Post 596[/url] wrote:Empking is no where near as good as Messiah, but as I promised,
unvote, vote: empking

Claim time!
You promised? Okay. What do you think about Sposh?
Empking's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1966437#1966437]Post 597[/url] wrote:Looker: I'm not equal with Cool either so your case is

"I wasn't on hiphop's final wagon." along with you so are you scum too?

Plus none of the players are on a hiphop bandwagon now because "it doesn't exist any more" so you don't have anything really.
Uh-uh. You and Cool were tied for the lynch and I picked you over Cool because Cool was on HipHop's wagon and you weren't. And the second part's kind of silly, so I don't know what you mean.
Messiah
Messiah
Goon
Messiah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by Messiah »

Looker, why did you change your vote?
It's times like this..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”