MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 am

Post by MrSuave »

okay I'm claiming. I'm the town vig! I can kill every night, but I don't have to.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:26 am

Post by MrSuave »

okay I'm claiming. I'm the town vig! I can kill every night, but I don't have to.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:26 am

Post by MrSuave »

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:28 am

Post by MrSuave »

I'm the town vig. I can kill every night, but I don't have to kill anyone if I don't want to.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:28 am

Post by MrSuave »

I'm the town vig. I can kill every night, but I don't have to kill anyone if I don't want to.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 am

Post by MrSuave »

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 am

Post by MrSuave »

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:30 am

Post by MrSuave »

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:32 am

Post by MrSuave »

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:36 am

Post by MrSuave »

well.... sorry about all this.... my computer was laggy so I pressed the post button a bunch of times in frustration. Please delete all the posts but one. and again, very sorry. D=
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:44 am

Post by Torqez »

sigh ...new to this whole cliaming thing - whats the procedure now?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Unvote

Any counterclaims?

FoS: EriktheRed, JVW
because one of those two is scum. JVW's 551 needs to be picked apart a bit more. Symbol, I love you. I'm not playing entirely 100% because this game has thoroughly disinterested me so far, and I think I'll be more inclined to take it seriously after D1 is over. Like I'm ALMOST taking it seriously now. While I have you, Symbol, what are your thoughts on JVW's 551? How about the point she makes at the end about Erik's bias towards Suave's case versus JVW's case?
green shirt thursdays
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 am

Post by iamausername »

xRECKONERx wrote:Any counterclaims?
Nobody do this. If someone else is a vig, they should just shoot Suave tonight, no need to out themselves today.

P.S. lynch julien.
EriktheRed
EriktheRed
Goon
EriktheRed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:18 am

Post by EriktheRed »

The entire reason I defended Suave is that he was so fucking obviously a town power role. Why else would he be so eager to claim? I couldn't very well say, "Well, I don't think we should lynch Suave because I think he's a power role" without, y'know, outing him to the scum as a probable PR. And since I was confident Suave is town, and not confident Julien is town, and know that deadline no-lynches are bad, Julien is by definition the more pro-town place to put my vote between the two.

Symbol, why did you vote for Suave? You previously stated that you thought he was pro-town, and seemed to have the same train of thought as I did regarding the power role. Did you just want him to claim? It seems that way when you add to that your entire argument with me in favor of his claiming.

Agreed with Username's no-counterclaim request.
-- Erik
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 am

Post by HowardRoark »

Vote Count (D1)

Hoopla (1) -- MrSuave
MrSuave (5) -- julienvonwolfe, MacavityLock, don_johnson, tubby216, Symbol
julienvonwolfe (3) -- iamausername, Torqez, ErictheRed
xRECKONERx (1) -- Hoopla

Not Voting (2) -- Nuwen, xRECKONERx

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: 12 NOV 2009 at 5:15 pm UTC (Countdown)

MacivityLock has been prodded. (1st)
Please bold any messages (especially V/LA) intended for me.

don_johnson replaces ekiM
Last edited by HowardRoark on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Help your fellow players by replacing into a game.
Symbol
Symbol
Goon
Symbol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Symbol »

Mod: I think MacavityLock announced V/LA earlier in the thread. I could be mistaken.

Wow. That was fortunate, actually. Much better than cop or doc, which can produce counterclaim headaches.
Unvote.
Obviously, everybody needs to get off Suave
now
. We're insanely short on time.

@Reck
, first of all, I'm sick if typing out your name in caps. I always read it like I'm damn shouting. Also, your love/hate jokes are grating on my gut instinct, so for your own sake I recommend you cease fire. :roll: :? (Both smileys apply.)
Symbol, I love you. I'm not playing entirely 100% because this game has thoroughly disinterested me so far, and I think I'll be more inclined to take it seriously after D1 is over.
Well, it's sort of disappointing to me too (and I mean the relative lack of player-generated content, not the mod work; the mod's doing a bang-up job), but even then I'm producing a decent amount of substance. I know I'm a posting machine, but even taking that into account you seem, er, minimalist (and by "minimalist" I don't mean succinct :P).

So get psyched because I have the day off I'm impatient for non-school-assigned reading material.
Like I'm ALMOST taking it seriously now. While I have you, Symbol, what are your thoughts on JVW's 551? How about the point she makes at the end about Erik's bias towards Suave's case versus JVW's case?
(Now that you mention it, I'd like to hear your own answer to that question.) That post deserves a reread it because I skimmed so much of it, but it put me in severe doubt about the case for JVW. Looked like a lot of work for a mafioso on his way to the noose. I'm inclined very slightly to think that JVW is town and that he was getting his ass in gear partly out of self-preservation but also partly because he wanted to get his damn case out if he was about to be lynched. But I do think it's entirely possible that the post was JVW's last survivalist gasp, and I'm curious to know what it means for Hoopla, Erik, Suave, and others if it turns out JVW is scum.

Again, I'd need to do a reread, but the post's style rings pro-town. JVW admits to some specific snags in his case, and stream of consciousness snippets like "However, I've WIFOMed myself quite substantially" usually strike me as a town tell. I've done it a lot myself and I think I've seen many other townies do it too.

JVW's protest about Erik's "bias" is fair from on a strictly logical level, but Erik had a rookie-town read on Suave from the outset, so I can understand where Erik would be coming from when me makes that discrimination. From Erik's point of view, Suave's inexperience excuses him from a really thorough case; the same can't be said of JVW. It also seems reasonable that Erik is more suspicious of JVW because of Erik reads JVW as having defended Hoopla in the past, and Erik latched onto Hoop as a major suspect way the hell back. (I could be wrong about this last bit because I'm a little hazy on whether Erik made the connection between JVW and Hoop before or after he started criticizing JVW's attacks on Suave.)

Ugh, that was a bitch to write, and it wasn't even that much. Fail thought organization is fail.

FOS Reck
for trying to force out a counterclaim, but then again I might've done the same without realizing IAUN's point.

Erik, I'm pretty sure I didn't say Suave was pro-town. I thought he was hard to read and more likely to be town than scum due to his claim anxiety, but he obviously likes to play the newbie/VI card so I wasn't terribly sure. I voted because I was rereading Nuwen's iso. and two or three of her posts made me think that (a) Nuwen and Suave were scum buddies, (b) Nuwen was expecting Suave to be lynched, and (c) was planning to use it to incriminate Mike and/or Reck and/or MacavityLock. I saved a draft of my post to my comp; I can post it if you want, but if Suave is to be believed then you can throw that theory out the window.
Symbol
Symbol
Goon
Symbol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Symbol »

Welcome to the loony bin, Don_Johnson.
Torqez
Torqez
Goon
Torqez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Torqez »

Hi ...thx for replacing in.

GL catching up on our 24 pages :?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:24 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok

fine

unvote, vote reck

btw suave if you are going to use you kill do it tonite that way the town still has the numbers to recover.

otherwise if you are not shooting tonite never use it
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:25 am

Post by tubby216 »

i fail

unvote, vote reck

preview option is key
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

loltubby

I agree - no counterclaims. I totally forgot about the fact that the vig could just shoot Suave >.<

And I'll give my thoughts on that post later... I'm walking out the door for work right now. Actually, I have to write a paper when I get off work in 5 hours... so... we'll see how much posting I can get done tonight.
green shirt thursdays
EriktheRed
EriktheRed
Goon
EriktheRed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:42 am

Post by EriktheRed »

Symbol wrote: I thought he was hard to read and more likely to be town than scum due to his claim anxiety, but he obviously likes to play the newbie/VI card so I wasn't terribly sure
Yeah, I got "I think he's pro-town" out of your 503, "I took Suave's willingness to claim as a (newb) town tell", but I can see now how you weren't actually implying that concusion. Let's wait until we get results from night before we decide whether your theory is worthless. If Suave is vigged for fake-claiming, unlikely as it may be to me, I think you'd be onto something.
-- Erik
Symbol
Symbol
Goon
Symbol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Symbol »

Vote: Torqez.
Not sure if this will stick or not. Too many players here are next to impossible to get reads on.
Symbol
Symbol
Goon
Symbol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Symbol »

Okay, vote sticks barring a major turn of events. Oh, hell yes.

Everybody, please vote for Torqez. If he flips scum, I'll bet my pants EkiM is also scum.
Erik wrote:If Suave is vigged for fake-claiming, unlikely as it may be to me, I think you'd be onto something.
What do you mean, "onto something"?
Symbol
Symbol
Goon
Symbol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Symbol »

Damn it.
In other games Mike has expressed a pretty adamant belief that self-votes during RVS are scummy. Toro self-voted here and Mike didn't even take note (plus he was short on content in general). Add to that how scummy I already thought some of Toro's posts were, and it made sense. Torqez bandwagons like hell and posts zero cases of his own, but the tone of his posts just seem so damn town.

Unvote. Vote: julienvonwolfe.
Not convinced JVW's scum, but a no-lynch is not going to cut it, and Suave is not an option.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”