The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by stark »

Unvote

As much as I truly, truly truly want to lynch Sajin, I feel like a grammar slip, especially in light of the mod's corrections, is too easy.

There's an easy way to prove this though.

SC, can you target Sajin tonight and see what happens?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

We aren't lynching him because of the modslip.

We were lynching him before his claim.

And his claim hasn't saved him whatsoever.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by stark »

I know, I know.

Believe me, I want a Sajin lynch. I do.

I'm just not confident in light of his claim
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Sajin »

dramonic wrote:@SpyreX: You want me dead too? That's new.
@PZ: stop tunneling, start case building

Unvote
Vote: Sajin

For a son of the giver the rats sure hate you <_<
Kmd4390 wrote: I am the rats. Special power type thing (as in not active/passive). Self-aligned. Flavor is that I lived in the sewers,
was Sajin's slave
, [...]
You really think that I am mentioned by forum name in someone's flavor box? Seriously.....

But I do believe he had to lynch me. I wonder if he can win from the graveyard.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by stark »

Sajin, does your PM make any mention of The Rats?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sajin wrote: You really think that I am mentioned by forum name in someone's flavor box? Seriously.....

But I do believe he had to lynch me. I wonder if he can win from the graveyard.
So you dont believe you were mentioned in his pm...but do believe he had to lynch you...how does that work???

@Stark most will claim reasonably, dont be fooled by the smoke n mirrors. His name flavor ability etc may all be true and he may still be scum. He might have a safe claim who knows...But his play = scum.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by stark »

Is there anything you've left out of your PM Sajin?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Alrighty then!

D2 concerning stuff from PZ

In regards to the Spy-SB thing from early on; he lays the groundwork for a vote on Spy (due to -xr) flavor, and still shows plenty of willingness to vote for SB without a good response as to why Spy 'died'

At the point the extent of his scumhunting D2 is voting scope without any explaination as to why, even when prompted. And asking tubby to respond to me voting him. Not a whole lot in that department, but enough to show suspicion of each, and a slight nudge in the direction of the hot topics.

Now everything goes to hell. I still fail to completely comprehend the whole SB debacle going on where she got wagoned, unwagoned, wagoned or whatever the hell happened there. I thought it was due to running a massive fever at the time, but apparently I still dont get it now. ANYWAYS.

PZ comes to the immediate conclusion that Spy is third party and SB is scum. There is one thing that does not fit this though, and that is that PZ really doesnt seem to want a spy lynch at all. He sets up flavor reasons to kill him, then its just dropped. None of the flavor has been disproven by a flip. So I dont get this drop.

This is his Spy case
PZ wrote:1. The townies we've flipped, and the townies who've claimed, all have inherent powers, which matches the theme of the game - being born near the Dark Goma grants powers. SpyreX looks like he was born outside the city walls and has to manufacture powers through these potions.
2. SpyreX's role PM lacks the Type line that the sample townie PM and my PM have.
3. SpyreX's role PM lacks any mention of the Giver.
4. SpyreX has claimed that his role doesn't care about the Giver/War at all.
5. SpyreX's claimed role name lacks the -xr ending. Again, I'm giving credence to this theory until I see something that contradicts it.

These things add up to 3rd party (prolly survivor) to me.
From this point on though, he just seems to think Spy is town. I dont debate a spy-town read here, but I dont see any reason for the slip outside of it becoming apparent that spy was not going to be lynched. Point 5 was rescended, but that was it

So eventually we get to the point where SB is not going to be lynched. What is the logical move for town-PZ at this point? You have someone you think is scum, you have someone you think is 3rd party, you go back on the scum read, so you wagon an entirely different person! Yayyyyyyyy!

wait... thats not right

The day ends for PZ with wagoning of Ben, trying to get people to wagon Ben OVER kscope who he was pushing at the start of the day, to still wanting a SB lynch, to dabbling in a chamber lynch, to going back to the kscope wagon.

I have read that a few times over and it still just is so sparratic I dont know whats happening there. He literally goes all over the place with no strong (if any at all) reasoning behind a single vote, and ends up right where he started at kscope.

Lotta talking, lotta vote moving, but not a lot accomplished. He did find reasons to vote for Spy, SB, Ben, chamber, tubby and kscope though. None of which he really ever dropped (at least to the point where they couldnt be dusted off in subsequent days), or made a whole lot of a case on.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Sajin »

My role PM mentions The Giver and the Head Namer. No mention about rats. Or the rat tamer. Or enslaving.

I do not think I left out anything very relevant.

I do not believe I was mentioned by forum name in KMD's role PM. Either it would be role name or non existent. I do think he probably had to lynch/kill you and I, Benmage. My point being that KMD obviously edited that in. Disagree?

No Ben, this is how I play as town. I know I am hard to read as I like to keep all my opinions until I get pressured and then post them all before my inevitable lynch. For the record I was attacking someone early in WoT (who was my mafia partner but I did not know this at the time) and then had to be forced down by town members. Ask Spyrex. I hardly think that it was flying under the radar play there.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sajin wrote: I do not believe I was mentioned by forum name in KMD's role PM. Either it would be role name or non existent. I do think he probably had to lynch/kill you and I, Benmage. My point being that KMD obviously edited that in. Disagree?
If you were mentioned by role name...how would he connect it to you? SO no I dont think he had to kill you or me... I think he had to kill the rodent tamer which flipped to be populartajo...mayyyyyybe you only by your name, not role name...but i dont believe this, nor does it really matter in the gran scheme of things.
Sajin wrote: No Ben, this is how I play as town. I know I am hard to read as I like to keep all my opinions until I get pressured and then post them all before my inevitable lynch. For the record I was attacking someone early in WoT (who was my mafia partner but I did not know this at the time) and then had to be forced down by town members. Ask Spyrex. I hardly think that it was flying under the radar play there.
Okay if this is your 'town' play. It reminds me of your scum play and scum play in general. It seems like relatively poor town play to keep all your thoughts and opinions to yourself until pressured...(convenient aye) Dropping all the info before death is meh. Last words fine, but all the data/thoughts of the entire game...thats foolish. And thinking a coaster style of game is townlike is simply poor and scummy in my opinion.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Sajin »

Wait so if you think he had to kill the rodent tamer then where did you and I fit in? He accused me of being a SK and you of being the rodent tamer as I recall. Tajo did not fit in.

More likely he just had to lynch/kill the 2 of us? Dunno.

For role balancing sake I would find it interesting if KMD was a SK that only became such after the rodent tamer died. It would be a great mechanical way of limiting kills (only a vig or a SK each night, perhaps he even got the roleblock that his musician claim said he did) and in exchange making his win condition easier once he could make kills? Would be tenable.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sajin wrote:Wait so if you think he had to kill the rodent tamer then where did you and I fit in? He accused me of being a SK and you of being the rodent tamer as I recall. Tajo did not fit in.

More likely he just had to lynch/kill the 2 of us? Dunno.
Lol your asking me to understand some type of third party persons logic who was about to be strung up. He said so much bogus stuff who can believe anything he said. The only reason i believe the rodent tamer thing is because he did flip as "the rats" and there was a rodent tamer (tajo).
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by milkshake »

I targeted Snowbunny and Benmage as claimed.
Why haven't we heard from Benmage about this?

I don't think Saijin is scum- these past few pages have left me wondering
alot
about Benmage though.

Also, I'm still wondering if we've adressed Snow_Bunny and her not-much-of-an-investigation directly enough or if she's more just been forgotten. I'm aware Saijin-town confirms (sort of/ish?) Snow_Bunny but with there still being nine votes on him and all...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Benmage »

milkshake wrote:

alot
about Benmage though.

Also, I'm still wondering if we've adressed Snow_Bunny and her not-much-of-an-investigation directly enough or if she's more just been forgotten. I'm aware Saijin-town confirms (sort of/ish?) Snow_Bunny but with there still being nine votes on him and all...
Its posts like these that really baffle me at the quality of some players here...Despite all the bullshit essentially answering Sajin I know I at the very least flat out answered it twice.

*stare*
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by Sajin »

milkshake wrote:

alot
about Benmage though.

Have you read the last 3 pages? Blah.

Milkshake, what are your opinions of Spyrex and dramonic?
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by milkshake »

Yes, of course I've read the last few pages. With all that was going on I must have missed benmage's reaction to Sailin's claim to have targetted him with an ability that may have given him something like a one-shop cop ability.

I good mafia player. -.- :P
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by milkshake »

Its posts like these that really baffle me at the quality of some players here...
People sure aren't freindly here are they. :? :P
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

You're a strangler, why would they want to be?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

2 things that got sidetracked during this lynch that I wanted to know about.
Benmage wrote:
Vaya wrote:We were blocked, we have no results.
Wait...One of you gets blocked and you both get blocked?

Because Plum got blocked. Plum claimed you did the actions of role/namecopping and she just got the info from the mod aswell....
^^^Vaya ever answer this?

Didn't SP go AH HAH! And caught Plum saying he roleblocked but Plum got the info from Vaya so it wasnt blocked...now dram is saying he jailkeeps plum and they dont get get the info...something isn't adding up.

And Kise
I liked the 30 minute response..but now you've disappeared again.
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by milkshake »

Your ability is enormously vague. You don't know exactly how it works...neither do we...although since we accept SpryeX maybe this is a norm. Maybe you didnt do anything and SB got the ability from someone else. Maybe you were roleblocked, maybe i was jailed bused etc theres so many possibilities its why I knew all your questions were pointless. And the softclaim soon to claim vague claim was going to be worthless.

No i did not get an ability. For what its worth I didn't do anything last night.

Conclusion: Still for Sajins lynch.
(SpyreX targetted DGB he says so maybe he actually did give Snow_Bunny an ability. Of course she pretty much wasted it? I think Snow_Bunny failing to mention anything that might pertain to Saijin is scummyish. I think benmage mentioning not having anything pertain to Saijin is null/moot. Well, that or the other explanations are that Saijin is scum with a well-thought-out claim.)
Milkshake, what are your opinions of Spyrex and dramonic?
Opinion on SpyreX hasn't changed in a while- I think he's probably town, his claim fits in fine as far as I can see. dramonic I think might be a scum roleblocker of sorts maybe.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vaya and Plum share a link. At night, one of them can Investigate. Vaya did night one, plum did night two (and got blocked by me)
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by Benmage »

dramonic wrote:Vaya and Plum share a link. At night, one of them can Investigate. Vaya did night one, plum did night two (and got blocked by me)
Oh, I missed them saying they were both the name cops...Is there a quote of this?
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by milkshake »

First, I've already talked about how silly your idea that I'm "The Strangler" is.

Second, this has nothing to do with this game but I find it totally ridiculous that so many people on this website can't seem to play mafia without acting like jerks... I have alot more to say about the matter but obviously this isn't the place!! Suffice to say: Grrrrr. ><
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Sajin »

Benmage wrote:2 things that got sidetracked during this lynch that I wanted to know about.
Benmage wrote:
Vaya wrote:We were blocked, we have no results.
Wait...One of you gets blocked and you both get blocked?

Because Plum got blocked. Plum claimed you did the actions of role/namecopping and she just got the info from the mod aswell....
^^^Vaya ever answer this?

Didn't SP go AH HAH! And caught Plum saying he roleblocked but Plum got the info from Vaya so it wasnt blocked...now dram is saying he jailkeeps plum and they dont get get the info...something isn't adding up.

And Kise
I liked the 30 minute response..but now you've disappeared again.
I believe they claimed that one of them gets to choose who is doing the targeting. One of the reasons I think they are likely both town or both scum is due to their ability sharing. Since I think Vaya is town, plum follows.

(who is not paying attention now, Mr. Criticizer!)
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

milkshake wrote:
First, I've already talked about how silly your idea that I'm "The Strangler" is.

Second, this has nothing to do with this game but I find it totally ridiculous that so many people on this website can't seem to play mafia without acting like jerks... I have alot more to say about the matter but obviously this isn't the place!! Suffice to say: Grrrrr. ><
Erm, you do know I'm joking about you not deserving to be nice to?y
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”