Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:53 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

EBWOP:

Um...nevermind...

I read too quickly. I ended up reading ABR's number with Doombunny's name. Now things make a lot more sense.

Sorry about that...
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Konowa »

I am pretty sure that Milennium is town. You can chalk this up to confirmation bias though. However, I do not think that the entire town is Milennium.

Preview Edit:

Looks like you figured the votecount out :)
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Netopalis »

Konowa, what on earth do you expect DB to do if he's placed a random vote on someone he doesn't think is scum and a bandwagon starts to form? Do you expect him to stick with it, even though he doesn't support it? Also: Of course the entire town can't be Milennium, there are only 5 potential players from it.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:54 am

Post by Konowa »

Netopalis, post 952 wrote:Konowa, what on earth do you expect DB to do if he's placed a random vote on someone
he doesn't think is scum
and a bandwagon starts to form? Do you expect him to stick with it, even though he doesn't support it? Also: Of course the entire town can't be Milennium, there are only 5 potential players from it.
Can you point me to where he said that he did not think that kikcuhiyo was scum? Let me answer this for you, he did not. He never claimed that he did not think kikcuchiyo was not scum. That is the point I am trying to make. He agreed with my reasoning, but not enough to confirm vote. Then he said he does not really think anything of it at the moment and that should a wagon take off he will un-vote. Nowhere does he mention that he does not think kikcuchiyo is not scum.

My main point is that it looks like he had already pre-determined,
despite
reasoning that might have been presented later, that he was going to un-vote.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Netopalis »

And he doesn't say that either. What is his alternative reason for unvoting? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to just say he wanted to avoid a big wagon - although even that isn't scummy in and of itself.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:02 am

Post by Konowa »

It is inferred.

I have said several times now that his alternative reason to un-voting is to stay off his buddy's wagon.

Avoiding a wagon on what we know now is confirmed scum, is scummy.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:04 am

Post by Netopalis »

I'm sorry, I just don't see it....I would have done the same thing in his position.

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Konowa »

Konowa, post 955 wrote:Avoiding a wagon on what we know now is confirmed scum, is scummy.
Do you disagree with the above statement Netopalis?

I will be back later this afternoon.

I would like to see ABR's thoughts and Shotty's scum list before this day is over.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:11 am

Post by Netopalis »

Not necessarily. It can be, but it is not always.

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:51 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Konowa, what on earth do you expect DB to do if he's placed a random vote on someone he doesn't think is scum and a bandwagon starts to form? Do you expect him to stick with it, even though he doesn't support it? Also: Of course the entire town can't be Milennium, there are only 5 potential players from it.
aren't there more?

We have Doc, Schroedinger, Rip Van Winkle, Major, Captain, Zorin, Alhambra at the least?

Wiki includes the Valantine brothers...as...well...

Oh.

That's 9 people.

That does make a VERY...interesting situation.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Netopalis »

Hmm....That is interesting. I hadn't realized that before. That being said, we know that Pip Bernadotte is town...and he's not Millennium

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:19 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hmm....That is interesting. I hadn't realized that before. That being said, we know that Pip Bernadotte is town...and he's not Millennium
Yep, that works ^-^

I doubt that Kai would have made all of one faction town. And plus, if Millennium were the town, there would be precious few fakeclaims left.

I don't think character name will have much to do with alignment.
-StrangerCoug

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Konowa »

Boourns at no ABR or Shotty post.

Will back tomorrow.

G'night folks.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I don't think Shotty is scum in the slightest, after laboring at making a worthy case on him for 15 minutes. Couldn't find a damn thing besides his tunneling.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

magnus, I am going to have to burst your bubble. I am Milennium. Start looking elsewhere.
Not convinced I need to start looking elsewhere from you saying this.
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Konowa wrote:This is what I am talking about. To me it seems that you had already determined that should a kikcuchiyo wagon take off you were going to un-vote. Un-voting with the sole purpose being that it is a large wagon is scummy to me. You were not even going to take into consideration what other points might have been brought up against kikcuchiyo. I read this, as I stated earlier, as scum trying to stay off their buddy's wagon.
Yes I was planning that if a Kik wagin did take off than I would stay off it it because my vote was from the RVS stage. Can someone refresh my memeory about why they thought kik was scummy at that point? Because I remember that the reason I didn't have a serious vote was either because I disagreed with it or felt it wasn't good enough.
Konowa wrote:Doombunny, you have stated several times now that you found saber scummy, but just not for the reasons that everyone else did. Now, I might fail at reading, early morning and no coffee yet, but I can not find any reasoning of your own of why you found saber scummy.
Where did you get the idea that I found him scummy for differant reasons. I agreed with (most) of the things said about him.
Konowa wrote:My main point is that it looks like he had already pre-determined, despite reasoning that might have been presented later, that he was going to un-vote.
Wait a minuite. Where the hell do you get this? I'm not going to vote kik if I think she's scum? Can you point me to this? If good evidence was provided to me, I would have probably kept my vot on kik, regardless of a bandwagon or not.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Chaco »

A larger post promised will be cut short due to time issues, however, I do hope this will do the trick!

Upon reading DB in Iso for the umpteenth time, I decided to stop merely picking at scummy snippets and look for patterns or motives. I looked into patterns first off, and Doom has a very distinct on at that.

We all know how Net is defending DB now? Well, at one point Doom was one of the one's attempting to undermine his claim. They come off as "mis-informed" questions but actually, to me, seem like nudges. There are quite a few instances of these questions tat really bug me, the main one being Net:

"Couldn't he just shoot someone and then claim vig?"

Do you see why this is unnerving? It's a common knowledge question that the newest of mafia players could figure out. But Doom has a way with adding these in.

Also, the swap from believing Neto to undermining Neto doesn't sit well with me.

That's all I can manage at the moment, sorry. Hopefully this is somewhat better, Magnus.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Netopalis »

I'm afraid that you really haven't proven much of anything here. Yes, I am defending DB. I think I have a pretty good reason - the sheer fact that nobody has put forth any valid arguments for his scumminess.

DB asked a lot of questions, but Amished did in a similar manner and he was town. I'm sorry, but you're still at the "A lot of flimsy evidence" level - you've not yet provided a single solid block of information that is usable to lynch.

Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by Chaco »

Amished's questions were meaningful, Dooms are not.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Netopalis »

And your posts contain that much substance to them? How about SSK? There are a lot of posters out there with far less substantive posts....In fact, I'd say that Doombunny's posts have more substance than most other players' right now.

Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Chaco »

More text in them, but as far as substance that'd be a no.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Chaco »

More text in them, but as far as substance that'd be a no.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Netopalis »

You're delusional.

Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by Chaco »

That isn't convincing me that Doom isn't scum. You argue that you want me to convince you that Doom is scummy, but I also want you to convince me that he's not. Don't try the burden of proof shit here. It's going both ways.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by Netopalis »

The burden of proof lies with the person making the accusation. Trust me, I know all about burden of proof.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”