Mini 852- Crayola Catastrophe Game Over (Post 1158)

ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

Found it, post 751

This excerpt from it is intriguing to say the least...

"Again, i am perfectly fine dying today to prove what i am saying if it will benefit the town, because right now it feels like alot of you find me suspicious anyways and i dont seem to be beneficial in discussion anyways. But I strongly believe Nachomamma is the mafia, just want to put that out there for future reference."

Can you please elaborate Yankee?
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Yankee wrote:
So we have 3 unknowns, Kirby, Socio, and Jahudo.
So wait, EK is a known to you?
Oh that is delicious.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Yankee »

yeah, remember i said assuming everything is true. Because Pome claims to have protected E_K last night and since the only kill was mine during the night, and since it wouldnt make sense for the mafia to kill the top suspect of the town who is a townie, therefor IMO it proves E_K is town. This is assuming everything is true, which i dont know what to believe honestly.

As for Chibo's post, i posted that when i was alot of peoples top suspect and the question of why the mafia killed ZaZier was up in the air. And back then i felt that if the town really wanted to lynch me to prove me right and so that it would prove that the mafia was blocked during the night, then i felt it was worth my death. But now i believe everyone believes my claim since it wouldnt make since for me to claim if i was mafia, plus I havent tried to point any fingers at anyone either good or bad from my claim, like a mafia would do if he were false claiming.

Also, Chibo, it is still interesting that you believe we need a deadline extension but you still have yet to vote for one after what, 2 posts now? Im not saying its scummy, im just pointing out that it seems rather odd IMO
Town: 4-4-0

Mafia: 1-0-0
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Yankee »

I retract that very last sentence, i had yet to read the last post on the last page, just went straight to this one, sorry Chibo :(

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by Yankee »

ugh, very last 2 sentences.....

P.S. - i must be the triple post king...

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by Yankee »

and the quadruple post......

VOTE: DEADLINE EXTENSION

(forgot to bold)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

To those who say Socio is pro-town, can someone show me a case that he's made on someone? A rational-sounding case on anyone, really... I just want to see ONE case.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by ChiboSempai »

Yankee wrote: So if this is all true, for instance, then that means

Sociopath - unknown
Pomegranate - doctor
Kirby - town
Yankee - 1 shot vig
Chibo - Cop
Jahudo - unknown
Nachomamma - town
If this is indeed the case, then you are saying there are only two mafia members.

1. I really doubt there are only 2 scum in a 12 person game. Sure one was a Jester, but I would think there should be 3. Does anyone know of a setup or successful game out there that has ran with only 2 mafia members in a game of 12?

2. I think it's still just a lil too early to be able to accurately pin a role onto every single member.

While I appreciate the reads, it just doesn't make sense what with only having 2 unknown. I also find it interesting that you don't mention any scum possibility. unknown = scum then in your case right?

I want to investigate Pome's claim further... It's an easy role to fake claim coinciding with Yankee's 1 shot vig claim and only one person dying. I'm not saying that I don't believe him, it's just that I need to do more work on reading back on his older posts.

Is the one shot vig legit? Don't you think that in a game with a Jester and a paranoid/insane cop that the town almost deserves more than one shot? Again, this isn't necessarily the case, it just seems interesting now that I've been thinking about it ever since someone brought up the whole issue about whether the game was balanced enough or not for the town.

If for some reason Pome isn't the doc, then claiming that he protected EK is a sure fire way to protect him from being lynched if it really is a scum plan.

Uhg, this is a lot to consider. While it could all fit together perfectly like this, something just doesn't seem right in all of it...

ok...

Sort of going back to the whole mass claim thing...
Don't blame me for rolefishing by saying this, but it could massively help our case.

~If there are any other town power roles out there that haven't confirmed yet, please do so~

In particular I'm looking for the possibility of one of two certain roles out there. I don't want to say what they are to discourage an attempt of someone fake claiming.

This information could be very vital for us.

No one end and quick lynch this day, after thinking about it more there is a lot that can potentially be learned.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
I'm here from [url=http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=72031]Smash World Forums[/url]
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by Yankee »

Well for one, i said that there were 3 unknowns: Jahuda, Socio, and Kirby. I messed up on my first post, fixed it in the second i believe. Anyways, i do agree that a mass claim would be beneficial at this point. I also have no say in how balanced the game is, i just know the role i was given and i cant help if it looks unbalanced because of my role. Also if there is another role out there that could have blocked the mafia from attacking night 2 then E_K's affiliation would go from town to unknown (which is why i say a mass claim would be beneficial)

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Yankee wrote:
Also if there is another role out there that could have blocked the mafia from attacking night 2 then E_K's affiliation would go from town to unknown (which is why i say a mass claim would be beneficial)
Or scum killed Zaz. Stop pretending thats not a likely scenario.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Post by Yankee »

i never said it wasnt possible, i just said its not likely. It just wouldnt make sense for the mafia to kill ZaZie during the night. But even so, then that only means that E_K is unknown and we have 4 Unknown townies. I tend to want to believe that because i have been suspicious of E_K Lately, but it just doesnt seem likely.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I made some corrections and additions to Yankee's list:

Sociopath - unknown
Pomegranate - doctor, protected kirby n1, e_k n2
Kirby - unknown
Yankee - 1 shot vig, used shot n2 on zazie
Chibo - cop, paranoid or insane
Jahudo - unknown
Nachomamma - unknown, investigated "guilty"
elvis - unknown, protected n2, possibly (but not definitely) was a blocked NK N2

I still really want Chibo dead. Is that crazy?

If kirby doesn't come in and vote deadline extension, maybe we should thikn about lynching him? I'm not sure I really like that though. He is an unknown, even though I have had a town read on him. I will explain one of the towntells I have seen. I was playing another game with him, muppets mafia, where I was scum and he was town. After the game ended, and I won as scum, he became much more suspicious of me in this game. That seemed like a very natural reaction for a townie to have, and not something I would expect scum to fake.

I don't think we should do a massclaim until we know if we're getting the extension or not. I don't want half the people claiming and sending us into hysteria when we have less than 12 hours before deadline.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:18 am

Post by Jahudo »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
To those who say Socio is pro-town, can someone show me a case that he's made on someone? A rational-sounding case on anyone, really... I just want to see ONE case.
I don't know if he's great at finding scum or acting pro-town to avoid suspicion, but I see some of his posts as an indication of his personality that he'd do as any alignment.

* Post 515 and some others where he tries to get people to suspect him, and tries to explain why he’s acting this way. I think this is an indication of his playstyle, and not alignment. It doesn’t make sense for scum to try and gain attention like this.

* Post 564 Says he’d rather lynch unhelpful town than scum-hunting scum. I’m not sure if he defended this yet, but I read it as poor wording and nothing more. Scum wouldn’t say what he said, because it is so categorically wrong. I think he meant something else, but I’ll let him elaborate if he can.

* Posts 764 and 771 – I like that Socio takes a stand against the setup speculation about the drunk. It was sidetracking the group away from scumhunting, and instead of allowing it to stall the game I think he does a pro-town action by voting.

ChiboSempai wrote:
1. I really doubt there are only 2 scum in a 12 person game. Sure one was a Jester, but I would think there should be 3. Does anyone know of a setup or successful game out there that has ran with only 2 mafia members in a game of 12?
Here's all the 12 player mini games I've played:

M645 - 3 mafia / 9 townies
M692 - 3 mafia / 9 townies
M695 - 3 mafia / 1 SK / 8 townies
M708 - 3 mafia / 1 SK / 8 townies
M726 - 3 mafia / 1 cult leader / 1 SK / 7 townies
M736 - 3 mafia / 1 cult leader / 8 townies
M739 - 2 mafia / 1 SK / 9 townies
M746 - 2 mafia / 1 jester / 9 townies
M802 - 3 mafia / 1 SK / 8 townies

A 3 person mafia is typical in my experience, with 1 third party role to make 4 total scum. But I have only seen a jester in a mini once before, and that only had 2 mafia.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:11 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Despite his resistance to the deadline extension, and saying we don't need 3 extra days, Chibo is still not voting anyone. How are we going to lynch someone without voting??

I do not like.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Pomegranate »

And that's why my vote is on him. I think my next choice would be Kirby, but I don't like that idea much.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:20 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I see kirby posting elsewhere on the site. If he doesn't post here soon and vote deadline extensions, woe and wrath will rain on him.
Talk nerdy to me.

Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Sorry guys, alot to read in all my games.

Vote: Deadline Extension

Not liking Chibo saying we don't need a full 3 days. Town needs all the Day time we can get, imo. And HE'S STILL NOT VOTING!!!

I guess being protected N1 isn't confirmation since Manzcar was the one who was targeted...sigh.

With the new info, I think Chibo's claim is the easiest one to fake, but I could see Pom and Yankee fake theirs as well. No claimed PR is cleared yet, imo.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Jahudo »

@MOD: Everybody said yes to deadline extension

If there's no opposition to a popcorn massclaim, I say we decide who claims first and that person will choose the next person to claim, and so on until all have claimed:

My preference:
1) Nachomamma
2) Kirbyoshi
3) elvis_knits
4) SocioPath
* Jahudo
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm fine with nacho going first.
Talk nerdy to me.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Jahudo's list is okay.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:16 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

i said i DID want a deadline extesnsion. i just said that i didnt think another 3 whole days was necessary. not to mention i did vote for the extension. why are people voting me over this, it makes no sense at all.

I already explained why I didn't vote yet also. We aren't at the deadline yet, it's not a big deal.
Show
join game

lynch town

win
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

what does the asterik next to ur name mean in the list
Show
join game

lynch town

win
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Jahudo »

I figured I'd include my name for the sake of everyone knowing who hasn't claimed yet.
ChiboSempai
ChiboSempai
Goon
ChiboSempai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:52 am

Post by ChiboSempai »

When would you claim in the list? Last?
Show
join game

lynch town

win
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Yankee »

i am fine with picking someone, nacho is fine, to claim first, who then in turn picks the next person. Sounds reasonable to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”