Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Netopalis »

I meant in terms of the game "today"
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

SSK wrote:Doom, you compare me to SSK. Which you said that if he posted more it would not change your opinion on him. Why is that? Does that also mirror to onto me?
Well if he just started to suddenly start posing more it would seem as if he is just trying to get on my good side so I wouldn't vote him. Also, his actions from what may happen in the future will not change his (in)actions in the past. If he could convince me to not vote him or to vote someone else than I suppose I would change my vote from him. And of course this applys to you too.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Thought it was L-2, hard to keep track without a vote count, if it doesn't happen by 8pm Eastern it probably won't happen today, I have parties to attend.
there were questions directed at you. Before discussing when you should claim, answer them...

My head hurts right now. I think I might have gotten sick. I don't feel up to thinking very hard right now.
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Chaco »

Why was my quote labeled SSK?

Anyways, I understand what you mean, but don't you think that is tunneling slightly?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Chaco, for what it's worth, I don't think that a wagon against you for lurking would gain much steam if you were posting some stuff. Why don't you go ahead and tell us who you suspect and why?
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chaco wrote:Why was my quote labeled SSK?
I was trying to type quickly and wasn't really paying attention
Chaco wrote:Anyways, I understand what you mean, but don't you think that is tunneling slightly?
Hmm, it might be a little bit. But I will have an open mind about it and listen to new ideas and opinions.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Chaco »

Who I suspect? As stated earlier, that'd have to be Doombunny. Reasons already mentioned.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Netopalis »

Honestly, Chaco, you have to have a better reason than "My character is town and his character can't be on the same side". Incognito was scum and he can't be on the same side as Integra, by the same logic.

Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Chaco »

That's not the half of it. Did you even look back? Doom
is a very scummy player.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Netopalis »

Well, you keep saying that, but you never really substantiate it. Would you mind listing a few points about why you find Doombunny to be scummy?

Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Chaco »

1. Go read him in ISO, as I have done multiple times. Just humor me, and do so.
2. Also, I looked back to Amished's suspicions since he died town. One of his main focuses was DB.
3. Doom as much as he posts, isn't helpful in the slightest.

Main point being, go read him in ISO. Tell me that you do not find him incredibly scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm hungover. What did I miss?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Chaco »

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Netopalis »

Chaco wrote:1. Go read him in ISO, as I have done multiple times. Just humor me, and do so.
2. Also, I looked back to Amished's suspicions since he died town. One of his main focuses was DB.

Main point being, go read him in ISO. Tell me that you do not find him incredibly scummy.
1) I'm asking what YOU find scummy.
2) Amished's responses, while he is town, are not going to necessarily be 100% accurate.
3) I think he's been fairly helpful. Can you point to particularly poor posts?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:28 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chaco wrote:1. Go read him in ISO, as I have done multiple times. Just humor me, and do so.

Chaco, this is a really weak arguement. For one, you aren't giving any strong evidence against me.

1. Just like Neto said, what do you think is scummy?
2. Amished knows all now? Seems to me as if you're appealing to this fact rather than doing any work on your own
3. Says the person with the short one-liners :roll:
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:40 am

Post by Netopalis »

Look, folks, I apologize if it appears that I'm pulling a chainsaw defense of Doombunny, it's just....well, we've almost lynched someone for two consecutive days in a row, and I'd really like to know why. Can someone please provide me a single shred of evidence? Anything? If not, then I highly suspect scum activity on the wagons.

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

magnus_orion wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Thought it was L-2, hard to keep track without a vote count, if it doesn't happen by 8pm Eastern it probably won't happen today, I have parties to attend.
there were questions directed at you. Before discussing when you should claim, answer them...

My head hurts right now. I think I might have gotten sick. I don't feel up to thinking very hard right now.
Which questions? I'm looking forward to ABR's response to my post which he made everyone hold on, but he apparently has forgotten all about it.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:53 am

Konowa's arguments are crap, how can you possibly catch scum if you won't look at connections with confirmed scum? Not to mention he totally glosses over all the other reasons that made Saber scummy. Even if he personally doesn't like to use connections as part of his case (which is retarded) why does that make me scummy? Hunt the motivation, not the idea to find scum. Even if he disagrees with my method of scumhunting he can clearly see that I believe it to be effective and are contributing with it.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Chaco »

Net, yes you are. Also, DB reeks of scum! Need I say more? In all of his posts, he is an erratic player who does not weigh all of the factors and tends to tunnel like crazy. He tends to go after those who go after him, as shown by all of his votes. He joked like crazy on D1 and then pulled the little innocent act. He should've been the D1 lynch, his claim saved him. Stupidity on my part and not claiming D1 caused Looker's lynch. If I would've thought more clearly about it, I would've claimed and pushed that away. However, his alignment was not guaranteed. So therefore, I did pursue his lynch. I have no idea what he was thinking. If it was a gambit, it failed miserably.

Anyways, back to DB, I'll go outline some of his posts later if needed. But, I really don't think it needs it. Because essentially I'd be quoting his ISO.

Also, regarding Amished, you are to quick to dismiss that idea. I don't like it. Gonig back and looking at where a CONFIRMED townie's suspicions lie is a pretty good idea. You dismissed it instantly.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Netopalis »

Humor is a scumtell?
Furthermore, saying someone is scummy doesn't make them scummy. I honestly don't see it. Back up your argument. You don't need to quote all of his posts, just give me 4 or 5 that you think are scummy and why.
And yes, I do dismiss it entirely. Amished has no more reason to know who scum is than anyone else. Sure, we know that he had no ulterior motives now, but that doesn't make his suspicious absolute truth.

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 am

I agree with Neto on the last point, just because he was town didn't make him right. How about outlining his posts NOW chaco? Explain to us which posts lead you to think he is scum and why.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Chaco wrote:Net, yes you are. Also, DB reeks of scum! Need I say more? In all of his posts, he is an erratic player who does not weigh all of the factors and tends to tunnel like crazy. He tends to go after those who go after him, as shown by all of his votes. He joked like crazy on D1 and then pulled the little innocent act. He should've been the D1 lynch, his claim saved him. Stupidity on my part and not claiming D1 caused Looker's lynch. If I would've thought more clearly about it, I would've claimed and pushed that away. However, his alignment was not guaranteed. So therefore, I did pursue his lynch. I have no idea what he was thinking. If it was a gambit, it failed miserably.
I do weigh all of my options. And tunneling? Hardly. In fact, you seem to be tunneling on me more than anyone else. Also, only 3/9 people think I am pro-town or neutral (Neto, Shotty, Magnus if I'm correct). I beleive Netos claim, I do think Shotty is scummy, and I haven't really heard enough on Magnus to get a sold read on him but I'm leaning town. So other than Shotty I kinda do have to get on people who are on me. and joked like crazy? If you look back I only made a joke in 1 post in D1 I beleive. Besides. Just like Neto says, how is humor a scumtell?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:33 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Netopalis wrote:Humor is a scumtell?
Furthermore, saying someone is scummy doesn't make them scummy. I honestly don't see it. Back up your argument. You don't need to quote all of his posts, just give me 4 or 5 that you think are scummy and why.
And yes, I do dismiss it entirely. Amished has no more reason to know who scum is than anyone else. Sure, we know that he had no ulterior motives now, but that doesn't make his suspicious absolute truth.
Oh Neto, how can you be so blind sometimes.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:42 am

Post by Netopalis »

Oh, for the love of all that is good and holy.....

My friend, you need to back up your opinion. If you expect anybody to follow you, then SAY WHY WE SHOULD BLOODY DO IT. It's not good enough to just say that my opinions are wrong, you need to say WHY! Do you consider yourself some sort of tortured genius who can only grace the world with your presence through short sentences so that you don't blind us with the utter and all-consuming light that is your brain? Are you really that arrogant, SSK? Because, honestly, from what I've seen, I've been rather unimpressed.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 am

Post by Netopalis »

That post continues to irk me. The annoyance, it just won't wash off unless I
Unvote, vote: MafiaSSK

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”