Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

I think we broke the stupid barrier by hammering when he still could have quoted role PM, but whatever.
Immoral Acts: 0
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

if ani flips scum Vino is your next lynch.

Be very wary of Dramonic/lynch him
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by Yankee »

yeah, i still think Vino is scum, and me and HH both think Dramonic are next in line scum-wise. Just FYI incase we die tonight :P
Town: 4-4-0

Mafia: 1-0-0
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

there's something so romantic about knowing each night together could be our last
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by Yankee »

:D

Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Post by Netlava »

Quoting role PMs is pointless - anyone can take the role PM from the thread and insert names. Animorpherv1 was a "must lynch" anyway.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Yes but the thing was based on his explanation he should have had no names to insert, which would have given us complete certainty as the mod had assured us there was no mistake. "Must lynch" does not equal "must lynch immediately" especially when there was such an obvious route to take for more information.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Well, that was fast.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Head_Honcho wrote:Be very wary of Dramonic/lynch him
Well that's cute. Considering I'm the one who pushed the hardest for the lover kill and I participated in both the scum lynches, I must be a really shitty scumbuddy.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Post by molestargazer »

VOTE COUNT

animorpherv1 (6): dramonic, Kirbyoshi, Vino, Yankee, Head_Honcho, Netlava

Not Voting (4): Snow_Bunny, animorpherv1, Nikanor, Locke Lamora

With 10 Alive, 6 is needed to lynch.
With 10 Alive, 3 is needed to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is Tuesday 17th November.

After recovering from the shock of Looker's suicide, the group turns to look at Animorpher, who has gone quite pale and is beginning to shake.
"Look, guys, I told the truth! There must be some mistake!"
This doesn't help.
"Why would you lie?" Yankee asks softly. Some of the townsfolk tighten their grip on their pitchforks. There is murmured assent. Only a few of the townsfolk hang back hesitantly when the group of 5 or 6 people start to surround animorpher near the statue.
"N-No! Really!" Animorpher's pleas are ignored, and it was Netlava who makes the final decision. He takes out a lethal-looking kitchen knife and slashes wildly with it, yelling.

Animorpher clutches both hands to his neck, trying to slow the incredible flow of blood, but it is helpless. No-one steps forward to help him, and he collapses onto the now bloodstained statue in the middle of the square. He lets out a last sigh, and falls still.
The villagers, almost collectively, let out their pent-up breath.
"C'mon. Let's go search the house..." This time, there is no excitement. But as the sun shines on the searching villagers, their mood turns blacker still. There's nothing. He was just a normal guy.

Animorpherv1, TOWNIE, has been lynched.

Despite the fact there is still plenty of time in the day, the villagers decide to rest for the rest of the day and meet the next morning to discuss what had happened.

It is now NIGHT TWO.
Night Actions to me by Saturday 31st October.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:11 am

Post by molestargazer »

Day dawns once more on the stricken Genericville. After a day and night's rest, the townsfolk are ready and raring to go in their endeavours to kill the mafia who have invaded their town and disturbed the peace.
Wait a minute. Someone's missing. A quick check reveals that Locke Lamora hasn't turned up to debate with the others. A mixture of inquisitiveness and panic rises in the townsfolk. Where was he?

They rush through the village to his house, hoping beyond hope that he was merely late, but it was not to be. The front door of his house was unlocked. The villagers open it cautiously, and turn back in disgust as the foul smell of blood hits their noses. Walking into the bedroom, they see the body of Locke Lamora still lying in his bed - with as many as 10 stab wounds in his gut. The mafia have struck again.

Locke Lamora, TOWNIE, has been killed.

Now more determined than ever to find the scum, the townsfolk return to the square and start talking.

It is now DAY THREE.
Deadline is Friday 20TH NOVEMBER.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

hunting for doctors I see
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Netlava »

Vote: Vino

Vino wrote:In any case your inquisition on Khamisa's votes was insightful but I think you were barking up the wrong tree.
I don't think a townie can reasonably say this with such limited information.
Vino wrote:You on the other hand are acting scummier and scummier all the time.
A person is either scummy, or not. Saying someone is becoming increasingly scummy seems fake to me.
Vino wrote:Nikanor, you need to claim.
Premature to be asking someone to claim.

---

Those were my reasons why I suspected Vino on D1. Looking back now, I find it weird how Vino classified everything before the Locke's vote of Yankee as RVS, essentially dismissing the Looker inquisition as random. Also, some of Vino's posts seem to be off in terms of perspective continuity, but these things never convince anyone, only myself. :P
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Yankee »

i have to agree with Netlava, i have found Vino Suspicious for quite a while now...

Vote: Vino

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vote: Netlava

You don't just hammer someone like that.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I'm going to hold off on voting for now. I find Netlava's hammer suspicious, and I think that everyone on the ani wagon should be scrutinized. Scum would have wanted to take advantage of the situation and prevent any possibility for ani to clear himself before the lynch went through.

dramonic, Kirbyoshi, Vino, Yankee, Head_Honcho, Netlava

Take out the confirmed townies, and you have dramonic, Kirbyoshi, Vino, and Netlava.

It is very likely that two of these four are scum. I'm not going to get into it now, though. If anyone else wants to do that, be my guest.
Netlava, Vino, Kirby, and dramonic are now at the top of my suspicions, in that order.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Vote: Netlava

In one of my recently completed games, we let a scum off the hook by dismissing a quickhammer. Not going to happen again.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Nikanor wrote:I'm going to hold off on voting for now. I find Netlava's hammer suspicious, and I think that everyone on the ani wagon should be scrutinized. Scum would have wanted to take advantage of the situation and prevent any possibility for ani to clear himself before the lynch went through.

dramonic, Kirbyoshi, Vino, Yankee, Head_Honcho, Netlava

Take out the confirmed townies, and you have dramonic, Kirbyoshi, Vino, and Netlava.

It is very likely that two of these four are scum. I'm not going to get into it now, though. If anyone else wants to do that, be my guest.
Netlava, Vino, Kirby, and dramonic are now at the top of my suspicions, in that order.
And Snow_Bunny?
I'm a hoot
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by Nikanor »

She gets a pass for now.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

but she's not confirmed town <<
I'm a hoot
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Nikanor wrote:She gets a pass for now.
I don't see why, and I don't see why you wouldn't be able to say why. Spill please.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by Yankee »

Im pretty sure he didnt include snow_bunny because she didnt vote for Ani.... He said his list of suspects was from the people that voted for Ani. Come on now, you had to have known that or either you werent paying attention. Either way i find it suspicious of you to try to cast suspicion on Nik for something that you are twisting to make him look suspicious.

FoS: Kirby

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

thatll teach me to read posts diagonally >_<
I'm a hoot
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Look at Locke's death. You can say that scum were hunting for power roles, sure. But you can also say that Locke was killed because a) he wasn't suspected, and b) he wasn't on the ani wagon. If b) is true, then we can hypothesize that both scum were probably on the ani wagon. This is complete speculation, and I don't expect it to be taken seriously.
I also think that if Snow_Bunny were scum, she'd have had me killed last night.
I'm giving Snow a pass for now, but her activity had better be stepped up a notch.

One person I'm interested into looking at is dramonic. His vote was on Yankee when both wagons were at L-2, and his hammer on Khamisa had some fishy wording in it.
Looking at the votecount when both of the lover wagons were at L-2, I think that Vino could have easily swung the lynch over to Yankee if he wanted to do so. This gives me pause in voting Vino, and makes me want to reassess my opinion of him.

Looking at Looker's posts, I think that one of dramonic and Snow is scum (probably Snow). I want to review Snow and dramonic's posts to see what I can find. Specifically, I think that the ease with which Snow voted Yankee is disturbing, especially when she thinks I am scummy at the time (links: iso 6, she thinks I'm scummy; iso 9, she agrees with my vote on Yankee).
I also see that Looker and Snow were both pushing the idea of a dram-Nik scumteam. This is sending signals off in my head like a klaxon horn.
Oh, and don't forget that Snow had her vote parked on Yankee at the end of day one.
~~~~~~~
Sheesh. I need to start doing research before giving people the pass. Now Snow is back up to my leading suspicion.
Vote: Snow_Bunny.

~~~~~~~
Anyone else notice how this post made a complete 180 after I looked at Looker's posts? >_>
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Btw, I didn't edit or even preview that last post, because I felt the thought process I went through to get to Snow_Bunny as scum was better preserved when my post was left un-edited. Read it at your own risk. :P

Return to “Completed Open Games”