The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 am

Post by stark »

VP Baltar wrote:Need a third stark for complete data purposes.
I have nothing more than a bad gut feeling, but if anyone has to occupy my third slot, it would be Vaya
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:27 am

Post by SpyreX »

Yeah im not going to vote milk on something like that. There is a claimed RBer, claimed JK, its a good bet that there is a doctor, and I would not be shocked with an driver type role existing. I dont like the timing of the claim, but I would be willing to put a wagon on dram being town here.
See but now we're getting into itchy territory. If we're looking at a multiverse of protective roles then the other sides of it for balance have to be skewed and I'm not sure what I think about that.

But, yea, milk gets a pass for now. The others, well, one can't lay out their whole hand yet.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:28 am

Post by stark »

I have a theory that might clear up a lot about the milkshake business.

However, it's not kosher to reference ongoing games, especially ones that you're a part of, right?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:30 am

Post by SocioPath »

SpyreX wrote:1.) Chamber

Eh, I don't chamber is scum based on the Goma powers.

Everyone essentially has a power role. That is, all town.

The converters are pissed, and they want powers too.

So of the power roles claimed, I think the confirmable ones would all be town, cause they wouldn't be with the converters cause they were crapped out near the Goma.

A weather changer still changes the weather, and it shows him doing that. I think chamber is essentially just a VT for this game, with a fun but pointless ability.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I would think the people with the crappier powers would be more likely to be the converters, don't you SP?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 am

Post by stark »

SocioPath wrote:
SpyreX wrote:1.) Chamber

Eh, I don't chamber is scum based on the Goma powers.

Everyone essentially has a power role. That is, all town.

The converters are pissed, and they want powers too.

So of the power roles claimed, I think the confirmable ones would all be town, cause they wouldn't be with the converters cause they were crapped out near the Goma.

A weather changer still changes the weather, and it shows him doing that. I think chamber is essentially just a VT for this game, with a fun but pointless ability.

The above statement is incorrect.
However,
The Converters were able penetrate secured locations in the Inner City District.
The Inner city is also home of many of Surico’s higher level politicians, craftsmen, and wealthy merchants.
This means that the Converters have just as much access to powers as anyone else.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:35 am

Post by SocioPath »

VP Baltar wrote:I would think the people with the crappier powers would be more likely to be the converters, don't you SP?
I think that converters don't have ANY 'powers'. They might have abilities, but not super powers.

Thats just been my train of thought.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:49 am

Post by SpyreX »

Does that work both ways? Wouldn't one assume then under that guise that I would be converter surprme?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Benmage »

SpyreX wrote:Does that work both ways? Wouldn't one assume then under that guise that I would be converter surprme?
Whose saying otherwise
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sigh, you used up all your sense last night didn't you.

The absence of votes on me would LEND one to believe that I am generally not considered a converter. Further, if his theory worked both ways I would be converter numero uno since I've clearly laid out I have no "super powers".
Show

Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

My last post was meant to be comical.

Ur not a top scum, but you arent "town" yet either.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Thats right. There's no air quotes around it. Its freakin trademarked. Town (TM).

I really need to learn patience though. It's been less than A day and I already want everyone who hasn't posted dead.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

Love Spy's long post. If you sold 'kick down the door cards' that I could buy, Spy, I'd buy like 10. Then every time a game was stalling and I was sitting there rolling my eyes I could just use one and have you kick down the door, run up to every player in the game screaming, 'MAN OR MOUSE??? ARE YOU MAN OR MOUSE???' and kicking people who blink till they hurt.

Given the worrying nature of my ability, I'm wondering how to use it tonight. I'm prepared to a) not use it, b) use it on one of a few targets or c) use it on an agreed upon target. Possible people could be chamber or milk, given they both are dicey and both seem to have active abilities. tubby as well perhaps, but he could be hiding and therefore I'd miss.

As for my top 3 scumteam, if I was a vig I'd shoot half of the people in the game, but my top three at the moment are probably:

1. tubby
2. Sajin
3. stark

It's not particularly congruous with stark being so anti-tubby, but I think individually they're my top.
I'm old now.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Or I could just zombify Papa Zito and we'd have a monter mash brains trust, which would be pretty awesome too.
I'm old now.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by Vaya »

I really disagree with this "I'd kill half the people in this game if I could" mentality that's been going around. I'm really not sure who scum is right now, and really haven't felt too good about a lot of the proposed lynches lately. I really think that Sajin, Bunny, tubby, Benmage, milk(I changed my mind about this him being RB'ed thing, it really doesn't prove anything at this point) and maybe one or two others I'm not thinking of at the moment are likely town. Even dramonic, who read scum to me before, made a most likely real claim with very understandable targets from a Pro-Town perspective.

My current scum suspects right now, mostly based on gut are 1.) LlamaFluff, 2.)Elmo, and 3.)VPBaltar. I would also be okay with a chamber or Kise lynch.

Also, since people have been asking for it, though I still don't quite get why, and because she is willing to go ahead with it now as well, I'll come forth. I'm Plum's mystery mason name-cop buddy. And everything she's said about our role here is true, BTW.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

You guys have daytalk?

And what about Sajin is givin you a town read?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

VP Baltar wrote:I would think the people with the crappier powers would be more likely to be the converters, don't you SP?
Useless =/= Crappy

While yes, Chamber's ability seems completely useless, it's still grand. I mean, he controls the freaking weather!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

By mason you mean neighbor right? As in not confirmed.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Vaya coming forward coupled with his scumlist actually makes much sense to me. If you don't mind my asking, why didn't you do the role copping last night?
I'm old now.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Vaya »

Benmage wrote:You guys have daytalk?

And what about Sajin is givin you a town read?
Yes, we can telepathically speak to one another day or night.

My reason for believing Sajin is town is because his behavior in the whole 'scumslip' and 'does the role pm make it clear that council is town?' fiasco early game. He was the first one to speak out against the DN quickwagon and go after stark, saying that the town role pm doesn't make it immediately clear that you're town. Whether you agree with this or not(I do), I think it should be clear that Sajin probably got a town role PM. I really don't think that scum would so boldly speak out against the town about the contents of the town's role PM. And the fact that when I got my role PM, I reacted in about the same way he claims to have, makes me even more sure that he's town. In fact, I'd probably say that he the one I'm most sure of being town here out of anybody, perhaps even Plum.
SpyreX wrote:By mason you mean neighbor right? As in not confirmed.
Sure. I've never assumed that mason automatically meant confirmed town, though I know some people do.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by chamber »

SerialClergyman wrote:Love Spy's long post. If you sold 'kick down the door cards' that I could buy, Spy, I'd buy like 10. Then every time a game was stalling and I was sitting there rolling my eyes I could just use one and have you kick down the door, run up to every player in the game screaming, 'MAN OR MOUSE??? ARE YOU MAN OR MOUSE???' and kicking people who blink till they hurt.

Given the worrying nature of my ability, I'm wondering how to use it tonight. I'm prepared to a) not use it, b) use it on one of a few targets or c) use it on an agreed upon target. Possible people could be chamber or milk, given they both are dicey and both seem to have active abilities. tubby as well perhaps, but he could be hiding and therefore I'd miss.

As for my top 3 scumteam, if I was a vig I'd shoot half of the people in the game, but my top three at the moment are probably:

1. tubby
2. Sajin
3. stark

It's not particularly congruous with stark being so anti-tubby, but I think individually they're my top.

For the record, and I beleive I already said this but maybe wasn`t clear: My ability is passive even though I make a choice each night.
Taking a break from the site.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Vaya »

SerialClergyman wrote:Vaya coming forward coupled with his scumlist actually makes much sense to me. If you don't mind my asking, why didn't you do the role copping last night?
Sociopath was stating suspicion of me Day 2, so I had Plum do it in case he decided to block me.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by stark »

SerialClergyman wrote:3. stark

Sorry, what?

Explain?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And, again for clarity - are you a role cop?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon