magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

my role flavor suggests this is not the case, to my extremely limited knowledge of this anime at least.
I hope that that wasn't effectively a claim.
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Konowa »

Shotty, who else is scum?

Doombunny, what is your read on Shotty? With reasoning please.
Doombunny9, post 844 wrote:The main reason I am voting SSK is because he is posting a lot of low-content posts and doesn't even post enough of those.
I am planning on leaving my vote on SSK unless something changes my mind. Him talking more will not change my mind much.
I probably should pursue Chaco more though. -shrug-
Ugh. I really wish I had words right now to describe how bad this is making me twitch.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Netopalis »

The second part is pretty bad...I can definitely support an SSK lynch, but will be willing to remove if he starts to be a bit more pro-town.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Konowa wrote:Doombunny, what is your read on Shotty? With reasoning please.
I'm not really sure how I feel about Shotty exactly. I'm leaning towards thinking he's neutral/leaning scum. The reasoning for this is well, the reasons for the scum part are pretty much all the major reasons that were already given but the reason I'm just not sold on him being scum. The reason I'm not comepletly sold on him being scum is that there are a lot of better targets that I think are scum so if one of them gets lynched/killed I will definatly go after Shotty as if he were scum. (By the way, when was the last time SSK or Chaco posted? I really want to hear them being as how they're 2 out of my 3 scum choices).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

So let me ask you this: if 6 players in this game were to lynch Shotty today, would you be one of them?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Netopalis wrote:Ugh. I just had a realization.....Thematically, I think that it's probable that we have a cult. Let me walk you through my thought process....

1) If Doombunny's claim is true and he can indeed tell the number of vampires alive at a given night, that implies that the number of vampires will change.

2) The number of vampires will change as players are killed off, but we could figure this out just as easily by counting the dead and alive characters.

3) Kairyuu is, I understand, known for tricky setups. There's no reason to put a role into the game that is essentially dead, especially giving it to a rather important figure like Integra.

4) It would fit thematically for a vampire to be a cult. In the show, real vampires can turn other people into real vampires and FREAK vampires can turn other people into Ghouls (mindless zombies, essentially).

Any thoughts? If there is a cult, how many scum do you think we should expect?
...Why do you think this is important on Day 2? We're supposed to be scumhunting now. This is a distraction from such. It is called IIOA.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by Netopalis »

SSK: This isn't "information without analysis" - I provide facts and explain what logical conclusion I reach from them. It is important for us to know as town what we're up against so that we can hunt for the right people accordingly, as cult acts much different than regular mafia. Also, you need to respond to the case against you.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

ABR wrote:So let me ask you this: if 6 players in this game were to lynch Shotty today, would you be one of them?
It depends on a lot of things, what changes over the course of the day, how scummy I begin to veiw him and other people etc. If the lynch were right now then I would not be one of them unless his roleclaim is comepletly rediculous. I would prefer to lynch one of the other people I think are scummy before Shotty.

Also SSK and Konowa, you have yet to do what was asked of you from Neto in post 810. I really want to know all of the reasons brought together on one organized post. Is that too much to ask?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 am

Post by Netopalis »

I have to concur...I'm not
opposed
to a Doombunny lynch, but I'd like to know why we're lynching him.

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Konowa »

@Mod - Prod fl?

Doombunny and Shotty are obv partners. I would be down for either one of their lynches.

Netopalis, I have already stated why I think Doombunny is scum. However, to add to this he deflects majorly both in post 853 and 856. Instead of forming cases, which has been repeatedly asked, he is now appealing to lack of posting.
Doombunny9, post 853 wrote:(By the way, when was the last time SSK or Chaco posted? I really want to hear them being as how they're 2 out of my 3 scum choices).
Doombunny9, post 856 wrote:Also SSK and Konowa, you have yet to do what was asked of you from Neto in post 810. I really want to know all of the reasons brought together on one organized post. Is that too much to ask?
@Doombunny - With content, lack thereof or not, already provided why do you think SSK, Chaco, or sABeR is a better lynch than Shotty?
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Netopalis »

Konowa: Reading you in isolation, you give the following reasons for a doombunny lynch:

A) His turnaround on wanting to lynch Saber and his
B) His "Post something or I'll vote for you" speech
C) His request for more flavor on the Millenium/FREAK vampire characters
D) Later changing his mind and going after Chaco and SSK
E) His later failure in following up on his suspicions on Chaco

Honestly, in my opinion, none of these on its own are that scummy. You have a lot of flimsy evidence here. When you put a lot of flimsy evidence together, you don't get a hard case, you just get a lot of flimsy evidence. I will agree that Doombunny is one of the MORE scummy players, but I think that Shotty or SSK is a much better play today. You seem to imply that he has a connection with Shotty or ABR as well. If this is the case, though, it would seem to be that proper procedure would be to lynch Shotty or ABR first. Am I correct in stating your argument, or am I misreading it?

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Konowa »

*iz confuzzled*

Where do you get the notion the I am implying that he [Doombunny] has a connection to ABR?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Konowa »

Pause.

Netopalis, let Doombunny respond to my question in 859 before you answer my question.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Konowa »

Anyways, gone for the weekend.

If a Shotty lynch has not happened by the time I get back I will be thoroughly disappointed in all of you.

*glares*
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Konowa wrote:@Doombunny - With content, lack thereof or not, already provided why do you think SSK, Chaco, or sABeR is a better lynch than Shotty?
Ok, lets compare the main reasons against each of these people

SSK-Very few, low-content, one line posts. Is clearly not contributing much to the town
Chaco-Same as SSK but helping out a bit more
ABR-The reasons I'm sure that everyone knows that stemmed from Saber
Shotty-Bad reasoning

I don't know about all of you but the reasons for SSK, Chaco, and ABR seems a lot worse than some bad reasoning on Shottys part. I would support a Shotty lynch but only if one of the people above are town.

Also Konowa, you're doing a really good jop at not stating the reasons against me. Was Neto absoluly correct in his numbered listings. Was there anything he left out? Was there anything that he got wrong?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Ok, honestly, I need to catch up since my last post since I haven't been paying as much attention as I should be. I also am busy til basically Sunday. So...I apologize but bear with me until then.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Chaco »

I WILL have a post up in due time.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Ok, looking back at my Konowa readthrough in isolation, I see that I misread a question as a statement. Therefore, Konowa, you have 5 flimsy reasons for voting for Doombunny instead of 6 flimsy reasons, making your attack on Doombunny even more nonsensical. I'm getting rather frustrated, honestly. If you wish to continue with this wagon, please do explain why you find him to be scummy.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Quick notice- Because tomorrows Halloween I may or may not be here tomorrow. However, if I am it will probably only be a couple of quick posts.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Konowa »

Quick iPhone post. Net, I am currently voting Shotty. I am not on Doombunny's wagon. Everyone not voting, should.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:45 am

Post by Netopalis »

No, but you keep attacking him and there are several people on the wagon. I want to know why everyone feels that he's scummy. You said yourself that you've stated several times why he's scum. Are there any reasons beyond what I posted above?

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Do you all want a claim now or at L-1? It doesn't really matter to me at this point since this terrible wagon looks prosperous to succeed.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:21 am

Post by Chaco »

Doom, you compare me to SSK. Which you said that if he posted more it would not change your opinion on him. Why is that? Does that also mirror to onto me?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Netopalis »

Shotty: You are at L-3...I wouldn't claim unless the others really want it. That being said, be prepared to claim at some time today, because I expect that it will eventually move in that direction.

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Thought it was L-2, hard to keep track without a vote count, if it doesn't happen by 8pm Eastern it probably won't happen today, I have parties to attend.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”