Mini 857 Disney Movie Mafia 2 - The Classics (Roll Credits)

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Crazy »

Considering Neopi flipped scum, I'm finding SC's switch from Neopi to chamber to Monkey very scummy.

Unvote
Vote StrangerCoug

@Gorrad, why do you think Yank is scummier than Jazz?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Gorrad »

Is that important, Crazy? Do you disagree?
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Crazy »

Gorrad wrote:Is that important, Crazy? Do you disagree?
Not drastically important. I just wanted to see why you thought that way.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

Gorrad, why are you dancing around Crazy's question?

I would definitely like to see your answer to it.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:07 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Crazy wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Is that important, Crazy? Do you disagree?
Not drastically important. I just wanted to see why you thought that way.
I'd like to see also.

So Neopi was scum. I'm assuming that no scum were on Neopi's wagon, since I can't see scum putting their godfather at risk. SC's hammer of Monkey is suspicous, at the same time however, Monkey did look scummy, so I don't know what to make of that.

Gorrad, why do you think there was scum on the Starbuck wagon?
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:22 am

Post by semioldguy »

YankCane151 wrote:So Neopi was scum. I'm assuming that no scum were on Neopi's wagon, since I can't see scum putting their godfather at risk. SC's hammer of Monkey is suspicous, at the same time however, Monkey did look scummy, so I don't know what to make of that.
With a claim that, it now seems apparent that Neopi had no way of being able to reliably back up without other known info, I don't think it entirely unreasonable for fellow scum to be able to get on her wagon in such a case.

For a similar reason I am disappointed that our day-killer chose to kill Neopi before Neopi was even given the chance to claim results from last night.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:28 am

Post by YankCane151 »

semioldguy wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:So Neopi was scum. I'm assuming that no scum were on Neopi's wagon, since I can't see scum putting their godfather at risk. SC's hammer of Monkey is suspicous, at the same time however, Monkey did look scummy, so I don't know what to make of that.

For a similar reason I am disappointed that our day-killer chose to kill Neopi before Neopi was even given the chance to claim results from last night.
Which makes me think our day killer is a third party, and not pro town. Whether you believed Neopi or not, it'd be interesting to see the "results".
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:33 am

Post by Crazy »

Yeah, that is a bit disappointing, but I don't think it matters too much, because it would just be a lot of WIFOM.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Gorrad »

If it's not important, I'm not going to answer. It's not set in stone, and I have one or two reasons I'd rather not spell out at the moment.

I have no kind of investigation powers at all.

Yank, it's an old rule that on any town wagon, there will be at least one scum. Starbuck's wagon was one shy of MM's.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:14 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Gorrad wrote:
Yank, it's an old rule that on any town wagon, there will be at least one scum. Starbuck's wagon was one shy of MM's.
So you assume Starbuck is town?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:05 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Crazy wrote:Considering Neopi flipped scum, I'm finding SC's switch from Neopi to chamber to Monkey very scummy.

Unvote
Vote StrangerCoug
Going from Neopi to chamber I regret doing as I ended up engaging myself in an exercise in futility, but it's a tad weird to me that you mention going my going off chamber to vote MonkeyMan576. For me to stay on chamber and nobody else to switch would have resulted in a no lynch. And yes, MonkeyMan576 was suspicious. So was Neopi, but I am not a double voter.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Gorrad »

Gorrad wrote:MM had scum on his wagon
Neopi was scum
There's probably scum on the Starbuck wagon (
Or starbuck was bussing the GF
)
I think Yank is scummier than Jazz.
As I said, Starbuck COULD have been bussing the GF D1. At the moment, I'm assuming to the contrary.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Crazy »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Crazy wrote:Considering Neopi flipped scum, I'm finding SC's switch from Neopi to chamber to Monkey very scummy.

Unvote
Vote StrangerCoug
Going from Neopi to chamber I regret doing as I ended up engaging myself in an exercise in futility, but it's a tad weird to me that you mention going my going off chamber to vote MonkeyMan576. For me to stay on chamber and nobody else to switch would have resulted in a no lynch. And yes, MonkeyMan576 was suspicious. So was Neopi, but I am not a double voter.
Well, a switch from a scum wagon to a town wagon always is scummy, but having chamber as a median point makes it more suspicious to me because it makes it look less obvious.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Starbuck »

Could have been, but definitely was not.

I voted for Neopi because I found his claim and answers to the questions asked of him to not be up to par.

While Monkey and I clashed, I really think that he let his personal feelings get in the way of playing the game. Monkey's claim, though, and flavor (once he finally told us) definitely made sense.

What bothers me are those that didn't switch off of Monkey to Neopi with the fact that his claim made sense. Someone stated earlier that if they switched off Monkey, we wouldn't have had a lynch, which is not true. All that was needed was one person to vote for Neopi.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

StrangerCoug wrote:

Unvote
Vote StrangerCoug
Why, after voting Neopi, would you choose to lynch MM instead? You voted Neopi for a reason, then chose to lynch MM at the last second? would you like to explain?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Crazy wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:

Unvote
Vote StrangerCoug
Well, a switch from a scum wagon to a town wagon always is scummy, but having chamber as a median point makes it more suspicious to me because it makes it look less obvious.
Less obvious my butt, given what I got for voting chamber for the reasoning I did.
YankCane151 wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:

Unvote
Vote StrangerCoug
Why, after voting Neopi, would you choose to lynch MM instead? You voted Neopi for a reason, then chose to lynch MM at the last second? would you like to explain?
You say that like I got up and voted him just to make him the deadline lynch. I was one of the people yelling at him for getting up and leaving thinking the world revolved around him early in Day 1. Look back if you don't believe me. His cases on Starbuck and semioldguy were also nonsense. Neopi's only problems with me were his activity and claim.

Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Starbuck wrote:I really don't understand why there were still people on Monkey's train at the end of yesterday. I know I threw out the theory of him possibly being the Tramp, but his flavor definitely mirrored his role, no matter how scummy I found him to be acting.
And yet, there you were, still going at Monkey relentlessly and, in my view, encouraging others to jump on his wagon while you were not on it yourself.
semioldguy wrote:With a claim that, it now seems apparent that Neopi had no way of being able to reliably back up without other known info, I don't think it entirely unreasonable for fellow scum to be able to get on her wagon in such a case.

Agreed, on both counts. I am inclined to think that it is quite likely that there was scum on Neopi's wagon in the circumstances, and I think that the most logical conclusion to draw from the quick daykill without any opportunity for most players to even check into the thread, let alone any opportunity to try to get information out of Neopi, is that the daykiller is not pro-town.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

YankCane151 wrote:I'd like to see also.
This will probably sound strange, but so would I, actually. I know that I'm not scum, but I haven't picked up any scum vibes from YankCane either, so I am curious about what Gorrad sees that I haven't seen.
YankCane151 wrote:I'm assuming that no scum were on Neopi's wagon, since I can't see scum putting their godfather at risk.
I wouldn't make that assumption. I think there is a very good chance that there was scum on the Neopi wagon.
YankCane151 wrote:SC's hammer of Monkey is suspicous, at the same time however, Monkey did look scummy, so I don't know what to make of that.
I would agree that it is potentially suspicious, but it is important to put one's views out there, particularly at deadline, and StrangerCougar did that, while many stayed away as the deadline drew near, and his vote on chamber was not going anywhere at that point. Maybe he set it up to switch over to Monkey at the end for precisely that reason in an effort to avoid a Neopi lynch, or maybe he genuinely thought that Monkey was the best lynch for the day. Well laid plan or legitimate decision making? Shall I drink the wine in front of me... *sigh*
YankCane151 wrote:Gorrad, why do you think there was scum on the Starbuck wagon?
I second this question, and add another question to Gorrad: why are you assuming that Starbuck is town? Yes, I saw your response to a prior related question, but you kind of skirted the issue. You originally said, "it's an old rule that on any town wagon, there will be at least one scum. Starbuck's wagon was one shy of MM's." You are, quite clearly, asserting that Starbuck is town with that post, but why? In your response to a question about that, you said that Starbuck "could have been bussing the GF" but that you were "assuming the contrary". Again, why are making those assumptions? It appears quite likely that we have a third party daykiller with its own agenda, after all.

Regards,
Jazz
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by Gorrad »

As I said, I don't want to answer unless it's important. Jazz, if it puts your mind at ease, I'm relying on you being town. Think and you'll know why. And if anyone thinks this is skirting the issue, it's not. It's laziness. I've been getting scum vibes from Yank, but frankly I'm tired and don't want to go through the trouble just now.

I assumed Starbuck as town because 1) The idea of a third-party daykiller is not set in stone and 2) because it doesn't really matter. Scum is likely on any wagon, it's just a town one that it's nigh-assured. Even if Starbuck was dead scum, I'd still probably have my vote where it is.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:52 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Gorrad wrote: I assumed Starbuck as town because 1) The idea of a third-party daykiller is not set in stone and 2) because it doesn't really matter. Scum is likely on any wagon, it's just a town one that it's nigh-assured. Even if Starbuck was dead scum, I'd still probably have my vote where it is.
Ok, even if you take that logic, why are you voting me and not Jazzmyn? Both of us were voting for Starbuck, but you think Jazz is town, and I'm scum? Would you care to explain? or did you just flip a coin?
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:05 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Gorrad wrote:As I said, I don't want to answer unless it's important. Jazz, if it puts your mind at ease, I'm relying on you being town. Think and you'll know why. And if anyone thinks this is skirting the issue, it's not. It's laziness. I've been getting scum vibes from Yank, but frankly I'm tired and don't want to go through the trouble just now.
Also, what is up with this paragraph? "put your mind at ease" "think and you'll know why". Do you plan on stopping the laziness?

Fos:Gorrad
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by Brandi »

semioldguy wrote:@Brandi
You weren't voting yesterday. Why not? Who was your top suspect yesterday?
I was very M.I.A. for a long while, and didn't really support any of the major wagons. I did have a vote placed before KMD was "erased" though. (Noting in case you thought I wasn't voting AT ALL yesterday)

I should have been gone by now but it looks like my B-day plans have changed. :(
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:39 am

Post by Crazy »

If Gorrad doesn't want to same something, I'm not going to make him.

And I'm a little lazy, too.

Still, I have to think SC is scum for getting of the Neopi wagon for such a ridiculous reason.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:59 am

Post by semioldguy »

Sorry, V/LA until Monday
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:42 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Crazy wrote:Still, I have to think SC is scum for getting of the Neopi wagon for such a ridiculous reason.
I didn't interpret chamber's post as very polite and pro-town, as we all should know by now. He wasn't the scummiest player, but another way to express disapproval didn't come to mind. Lynch me if I know why he was killed last night.

With all my big Day 1 suspects dead, I need to probe a little more, and I'm looking most at YankCane right now for misrepresenting what was essentially my hammer vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”