Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Chaco wrote:Chill you two.If at all possible. If not, continue.
You haven't seen me angry.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Chaco: For the record, I never wanted to enter this discussion....
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

SSK wrote:And you're also not taking your votes seriously unvote vote DB
Yes, I am taking my votes seriously. And I have looked back and I'm happy with my vote of you.
konowa wrote:Doombunny, what happened to sABeR? What about Chaco and SSK made you drop consideration of sABeR?
I am still looking at/considering Saber/ABR as scummy. As I said before, because 2 of my top 3 people that I though were scum died (Looker+Amished) I decided to look back and try and find more people who I want lynched. Those people are Chaco and SSK.
Chaco wrote:Doom. Hey boy, what's up? Why point out SSK and I, when Kanowa has been slipping by this whole game with nothing but one liners? Reason why? You're floundering and trying to push a quicklynch.
Konowa is doing more than one liners. Might want to read his posts sometime. (Although he's sometimes on the border of giving low content posts). Quicklynch? Where did you get that idea? I am in no way pushing a quicklynch. If anyone here is it may as well be you.
Chaco wrote:Who was on DB a lot yesterday? Amished. Who's dead? Amished. Who did you kill Doom?
Don't forget that once Amished heard my claim he got off me and Forbs got on. Under your reasoning would't it be smarter to kill forbs? (BTW I killed kikuchio ;)
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

You have a night-kill and failed to mention that in your claim?
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm

@Neto, why am I suddenly in your top 3 to lynch? You've never even mentioned me before, why the sudden suspicion? After a reread I'm also very unsure of your position on DB it seems to me you're waffling on his lynch and yet he's still in your top three? What happened to your Konowa suspicions why doesn't he make your top 3 over someone you haven't even mentioned as pinging your scumdar before?
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:37 pm

@Orion, My feelings towards Konowa are pretty bleh, he hasn't posted all that much and he's also just drifting with the easy lynch on DB today and then suddenly lists me as his second even though like Neto I don't think he's ever mentioned me. He cites a pretty shitty reason for it too, I notice he didn't have any issues with my vote until you brought it up. Neutral with a scum lean stands I suppose, nothing really damning, but nothing to make me well up with pro-town joy.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Shotty: I didn't say that you OR doombunny were in my top 3, just that you 3 are the 3 candidates who seem to have the most support right now. I meant to do an analysis on all 3 of you, but forgot to do yours. One moment and I'll post something.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Ok....Honestly, Shotty, I get a pretty "Meh" reading from you. Could be town, could be scum. In my opinion, the most startling evidence in favor of you as scum is probably the fact that you really didn't say anything until attacked, but have suddenly exploded in postcount - in my opinion, that is a minor scum indicator, but not a major one.

magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

Shotty to the Body wrote:@Orion, My feelings towards Konowa are pretty bleh, he hasn't posted all that much and he's also just drifting with the easy lynch on DB today and then suddenly lists me as his second even though like Neto I don't think he's ever mentioned me. He cites a pretty shitty reason for it too, I notice he didn't have any issues with my vote until you brought it up. Neutral with a scum lean stands I suppose, nothing really damning, but nothing to make me well up with pro-town joy.
do you always judge people relative to their opinions on you? If yes, could you provide links to back that up?
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Shotty wrote:You have a night-kill and failed to mention that in your claim?
It was a joke... And god forbid that I get lynched for it this time. You people are all so serious :roll:
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:28 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Ok...Can somebody on the Doombunny train compile a succinct argument against him? I'm really not seeing that many good reasons to vote for him other than the fact that Amished wanted to, and that's not really persuasive in my book. Sure, it's good to know that a confirmed townie was against him, but that doesn't make his opinion suddenly golden...it just means that his opinion should be considered free of scum influence.

magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:55 am

Post by magnus_orion »

If the only reason for wagoning db is that amished got shot, then that's silly. If we lynch based on who is nked, scum can easily control the lynch, because they control the nk. That's why reasoning off the night kill is a scumtell, because scum want us too.
Besides, we should lynch shotty.
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:14 am

Post by Netopalis »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Doombunny9 wrote:OK, I read through and found 2 people that caught my eye: Chaco and SSK. Throughout the game they have been posting low content posts and most of them were only one or 2 lines (Not counting quotes). Again I don't have much time to talk but I will read through these 2 peoples posts carefully and decide who I want lynched then.
Vote: MafiaSSK
as a placeholder vote.
Everyone needs to stop voting me on posting one liners. I will continue to do this. I have managed to post content. And you're also not taking your votes seriously
unvote vote DB
Incidentally, I can't believe that I forgot to jump on this.....

3 things:
1) Saying you will continue to do something scummy doesn't make that action less scummy

2) If you want to tell people to stop voting for you, you need to give a reason

3) Your statement that you have posted content isn't really true. You haven't.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:31 am

magnus_orion wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:@Orion, My feelings towards Konowa are pretty bleh, he hasn't posted all that much and he's also just drifting with the easy lynch on DB today and then suddenly lists me as his second even though like Neto I don't think he's ever mentioned me. He cites a pretty shitty reason for it too, I notice he didn't have any issues with my vote until you brought it up. Neutral with a scum lean stands I suppose, nothing really damning, but nothing to make me well up with pro-town joy.
do you always judge people relative to their opinions on you? If yes, could you provide links to back that up?
I don't subscribe to meta, you can go look for yourself if you have doubts. I mention his entire view as it relates to me and to others, not just myself.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:32 am

magnus_orion wrote:If the only reason for wagoning db is that amished got shot, then that's silly. If we lynch based on who is nked, scum can easily control the lynch, because they control the nk. That's why reasoning off the night kill is a scumtell, because scum want us too.
Besides, we should lynch shotty.
Still no cohesive argument for lynching me and considering all the other evidence presented you're calling me fixated? Ironic.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:50 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:Besides, we should lynch shotty.
Still no cohesive argument for lynching me and considering all the other evidence presented you're calling me fixated? Ironic.[/quote]

Aren't you badly placed to make the judgment of this?
Netopalis wrote: Incidentally, I can't believe that I forgot to jump on this.....

3 things:
1) Saying you will continue to do something scummy doesn't make that action less scummy

2) If you want to tell people to stop voting for you, you need to give a reason
1) Posting 1-liners is a playstyle that I can't stand in a full and active game, but its not a general scumtell. Look at zwet.

2) I subscribe to the belief that "if you want to tell people to stop voting for you, you should give them a better alternative".
Doombunny9 wrote:
Shotty wrote:You have a night-kill and failed to mention that in your claim?
It was a joke... And god forbid that I get lynched for it this time. You people are all so serious :roll:
DB, if you committed a little more to what you said, I would have an easier time getting a read on you. Can you stop making lame jokes and back up your arguments more seriously? Like you actually believe them? Thanks.
Chaco wrote:Time for Wifom:

Who was on DB a lot yesterday? Amished. Who's dead? Amished. Who did you kill Doom?
I do think DB is scummy. I do not think the NK has any impact on whether or not he is scum. If you think so, I consider it a scumtell because you are obviously intelligent enough to know its not a sustainable argument.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:00 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

ABR wrote:DB, if you committed a little more to what you said, I would have an easier time getting a read on you. Can you stop making lame jokes and back up your arguments more seriously? Like you actually believe them? Thanks.
What more do you want? Chaco said I'm scummy because Amished died. I rebutted that arguement. I beleive I did. I see nothing wrong with adding jokes (no matter how bad they are) to the end. By the way, why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side!

Also, you're missing this
Neto wrote:Ok...Can somebody on the Doombunny train compile a succinct argument against him?
Because I too want to hear good reasoning other than, "OMG he made a joke at the beggining of the game! He's so scum" and "Well he hasn't been contributing to the town in the beggining" But really, who has been contributing much due to the sudden RVS drop.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:10 am

Number one, I want to see you go after who you think is scum. That way, I can find out if you're inventing things as you go, or if it makes sense to go through the thought process that you did.

Number two, I am NOT on the DB train, although I DID state why I thought you were scummy.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

ABR wrote:Number two, I am NOT on the DB train, although I DID state why I thought you were scummy.
Missed your unvote
ABR wrote:Number one, I want to see you go after who you think is scum. That way, I can find out if you're inventing things as you go, or if it makes sense to go through the thought process that you did.
I am going after who I think is scum. Note my vote on SSK. I would say more about him though if he would post more...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:38 am

That's a nice excuse, man. Why don't you focus on your 2nd biggest suspect for the time being.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:10 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:
magus orion wrote:Besides, we should lynch shotty.
Still no cohesive argument for lynching me and considering all the other evidence presented you're calling me fixated? Ironic.
What is your scumdar pinging besides DB right now then? What do you think of Orion/Konowa/Myself/Neto?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:13 am

Post by Netopalis »

And why do YOU suspect me all of a sudden?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:20 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
magus orion wrote:Besides, we should lynch shotty.
What is your scumdar pinging besides DB right now then? What do you think of Orion/Konowa/Myself/Neto?
I asked Chaco a question and depending on his answer and the rest of the game I might want to vote for him.

Konoway and you are tunneling and I suspect you both equally.

I have a slight town read on Neto.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:35 am

Netopalis wrote:And why do YOU suspect me all of a sudden?
Where did I say I suspected you? Guilty conscience much? I simply asked ABR what he thought of you.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Netopalis »

You generally only ask that if you suspect someone. Why me and not one of the others?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”