CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And just when I said I didn't read emp as scum he goes and posts three bad scummy posts, in a row. Sigh, too many people whom have just made themselves look scummy. weird back-to-back from hoop to emp, going to read very very carefully be back in a few mins...
after a wank.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:04 am

Post by Empking »

What's scummy about 394?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:04 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Empking wrote:
Unvote

I still think Hiphop is more scummy than most but I have to say I don't like Peeabody's actions and how they effected the Messiah wagon.

Vote: Peabody
All I have found so far of hoop dis-railing the wagon :D emp king you are looking worse and worse, and your posts look more like bullshit every look. gtg eat, re reading next begains at page 11.
after a wank.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:07 am

Post by Empking »

CooLDoG wrote:
Empking wrote:
Unvote

I still think Hiphop is more scummy than most but I have to say I don't like Peeabody's actions and how they effected the Messiah wagon.

Vote: Peabody
All I have found so far of hoop dis-railing the wagon :D emp king you are looking worse and worse, and your posts look more like bullshit every look. gtg eat, re reading next begains at page 11.
That's not Hoop's, that's mine. And doesn't involve Hiphop in anway.
Hoopla wrote:I have my reasons, but it's in my interests not to reveal them yet. More Messiah votes please.
That's Hoopla's post.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote; Cooldog

Messiah probably isn't scum and Cool is not scumhunting but just... well look at 402. He ignores questions and his main scumhunting is "You weren't voting for two days" which he made when he hadn't voted for at least three days.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Emp king emp king emp king, look that was actually before the wagon, and yes that wa your post. All from page (about) 5-11 you did not want any votes on hip hop, you voted for other people, then it came off now as OMFG hoopla derailed the hiphop wagon. Look at who the hell didn't vote on the hip hop wagon.

this is not an omgus this is truth if you want me to latter I can go back and show all of emp's posts, however I really need to get going to go some where at 10:00AM and might possibly be there till 1-2 I just don't know.

I would however like to stay home since this game just got more interesting so time for case building.

Empking:
point blank ??? that I want a yes/no and then a comma, and why:
was your last vote omgus?
if not why just a one- or two liner?
why did you not vote when you yourself said that peaboy was worse then hip hop and then you un voted?
is with-holding a vote scummy?
did you not hoopla vote sckipped around atleast 5 times within just a few pages?
if yes why did you not point that out?
are ou forced by somone to make short posts?
did you actually re-read the topic?
did you not that hoopla was (I know) still bluffing at the time of post?
did you also know that hoop actually had a vote on hip-hop?
did you note that if you flip scum you just made me look like a towny?
did you know that I could ask this much and not be scum hunting?
did you also know that I am scumhunting more then you?
did you know this post is not one line?

Have to go right now....

but I don't wanna vote him yet, not yet, but very soon.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ebwop: ??? six should be note, not "not".
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

also # 10 should be note not "not". typing really fast need to go by....
after a wank.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:49 am

Post by Empking »

CooLDoG wrote:Emp king emp king emp king, look that was actually before the wagon, and yes that wa your post. All from page (about) 5-11 you did not want any votes on hip hop, you voted for other people, then it came off now as OMFG hoopla derailed the hiphop wagon. Look at who the hell didn't vote on the hip hop wagon.
Why do you keep expressing disbelief at Hoopla derailing the Hiphop wagon without responding to actual points?

If voting for people other than Hiphop means you're scum then most players are scum.

Hiphop was the biggest wagon before Hoopla derailed it, then when Hiphop was shown to be a liability to the scum Hoopla stops defending him and starts attacking him.

Empking:
point blank ??? that I want a yes/no and then a comma, and why:
was your last vote omgus?
No, reasons.
if not why just a one- or two liner?
Cases that go on longer than that start to point out null tells.
why did you not vote when you yourself said that peaboy was worse then hip hop and then you un voted?
I didn't like the degree of the wagon and was reviewing it.
is with-holding a vote scummy?
No, unless you're calling people scummy for withholding a vote while doing the same.
did you not hoopla vote sckipped around atleast 5 times within just a few pages?
Yes.
if yes why did you not point that out?
I didn't find it scummy.
are ou forced by somone to make short posts?
No.
did you actually re-read the topic?
Just the relevant parts.
did you not that hoopla was (I know) still bluffing at the time of post?
Are you saying that Hoopla didn't derail the Hiphop bandwagon and was just pretending he did?

He lied in order to derail the Hiphop wagon, that's all that really matters.

Why do you think that the fact that Hoopla was bluffing is relevant?
did you also know that hoop actually had a vote on hip-hop?
While he was derailing the wagon or when he was bussing?

No to the first, yes to the second.
did you note that if you flip scum you just made me look like a towny?
Are you threatening me in order to stop me voting you?
did you know that I could ask this much and not be scum hunting?
Definately. its all in the intent.
did you also know that I am scumhunting more then you?
You're not, so leading question.
did you know this post is not one line?
So every post I've made has been one line?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:51 am

Post by Empking »

Cooldog has posted 8 more than one line posts today.

I've posted ten.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:59 am

Post by Hoopla »

I have more time to address this quote, so this is what I'm going to talk about;
Empking wrote:
Hoopla wrote:
Empking wrote:
FoS: Hoopla
for derailing the Hiphop bandwagon.
I think you're forgetting I was one of the prime reasons why hiphop's wagon was reignited, and when it did, you were nowhere to be seen. Are you seriously FoS'ing me for this when your ties with hiphop are awful?
You don't think actively derailing a bandwagon on scum is scummy?
This bandwagon you say I derailed was a 3-vote wagon (milkshake, Peabody, Empking) - the first two of these votes were random from page 2, and the third was your vote only supported by a pithy one-liner.

This is the stage where I create a coded message to generate a bandwagon on Messiah. This was an information gathering gambit, which served a good purpose. The funny thing is Empking blindly follows this and votes Messiah also.

Next, after a reveal my message, I am the first the kickstart hiphop's wagon which is something Empking neglects to mention in his post. Because I get the impression he isn't reading the thread, I will link the post.

--

Here is the summary: Empking is suspicious of me for 'derailing' hiphop's wagon, but refuses to acknowledge my influence behind his eventual lynch. Couple this with him leaving hiphop's wagon for Messiah also (and then trying to incriminate ME for it). And then the added bonus of Empking voteless at the end of the day claiming 'he didn't find anyone scummy', despite posting this about hiphop toward the end of Day 1.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:03 am

Post by Hoopla »

Empking, what has changed your mind about Messiah. This is you earlier this day;
Empking wrote:
Vote; Messiah

Play based on actions in regards to hip hop.

Messiah, what are your thoughts on Milkshake.
Empking wrote:Char: Messiah, barely.
And this is you now;
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote; Cooldog

Messiah probably isn't scum and Cool is not scumhunting but just... well look at 402. He ignores questions and his main scumhunting is "You weren't voting for two days" which he made when he hadn't voted for at least three days.
Explain this to me please.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Empking »

Hoopla:
hoopla wrote: Next, after a reveal my message, I am the first the kickstart hiphop's wagon which is something Empking neglects to mention in his post. Because I get the impression he isn't reading the thread, I will link the post.
I never said.
Hiphop was the biggest wagon before Hoopla derailed it, then when Hiphop was shown to be a liability to the scum Hoopla stops defending him and starts attacking him.
Then?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Hoopla »

Hiphop had three votes on page 3 (two of them random). Two other players had two votes, did I derail those wagons too? :roll:
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:11 am

Post by Empking »

So you're not going to repond to my point? Or going to give a reason for why you're lying?

Two random votes isn't a wagon.

Three votes where at least one is given for a serious reason is a wagon.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Empking »

Plus the Hoopla wagon remained strong throughout.
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:44 am

Post by milkshake »

@milkshake: Who is your #2 suspect?
I think CooLDoG and Empking are both being a bit ridiculous (especially CooLDoG), but I don't think that makes them scummy. Just ridiculous.

But two things that
are
scummy, even if they have already been talked about, are saying Hoopla "disrailed" (derailed :P ) the hiphop wagon ("Claim, then hammer. We've dilly-dallied long enough today," etc.) and CooLDoG's vote on Almaster (maybe I don't like that one because of its subtle connection with you, Messiah :) )
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Empking »

Hoopla wrote:Empking, what has changed your mind about Messiah. This is you earlier this day;
Empking wrote:
Vote; Messiah

Play based on actions in regards to hip hop.

Messiah, what are your thoughts on Milkshake.
Empking wrote:Char: Messiah, barely.
And this is you now;
Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote; Cooldog

Explain this to me please.
Messiah's day two actions.

Milkshake; There was a wagon on Hiphop early in the game, true or false? Hoopla derailed it, true or false?
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:06 am

Post by Sposh »

I had a gut reaction to agree with Empking about Hoopla's derailing of the wagon... but I don't like how Hoop/CD are seemingly buddying up to defend one another, it doesn't make any sense! I also don't see why Alamaster has been forgotten about - as soon as he was in the spotlight, he went silent, and discussion moved on past him.
I want it now // I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

[b]W/L/D: 0/0/0[/b]
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Peabody »

I'm really not liking Empking's insistence that Hoopla derailed an active bandwagon vs Hiphop. Two of the votes were completely random. Empking's third vote on Hiphop was not.

One thing I would like to note is I kept my vote on hiphop for a reason after my random vote, so I don't think you can legitimately call 2 of the first votes on hiphop to be random at the time Hoopla derailed it.

My spat with Empking is more that there wasn't really an active bandwagon on hiphop. There is no indication that the hiphop wagon was going to grow at that point. I would say that if anyone interrupted the hiphop wagon, it would be CoCo's "this caught my eye" post on milkshake. Messiah and CooLDog followed immediately.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Looks like emp king was honest in my time away from this game... Still I don't buy the case on hoopla that emp is putting out, even if he only has one point. Why is empking voteing me rather then his arch rival hoopla? Not liking emp king but not settled on his scummy yet, that needs more thoaght put into it.

To be honest, no one has yet to avidly scum hunt. Not settled yet on the whole hoopla fake info thing ether.

@sposh, tack on more scummy points for lurking if you wish! He has lurked and it seems to have worked, let him get a prod, or force him out of hiding my making a direct post about him, he is bound to be reading this right now.

@emp king, I think you need to re-think your vote on me while pushing a case on hoopla, plz answer why you have a vote on me and still not on hoopla. Would you define "reasons". And be honest was it an omgus?

@milk, you nailed it nice to see that somone has read the topic! I am going to try to get empking to post more of his reasons for voteing me and for hoopla.

@hoopla, why did you wishwash your votes for d-1? honestly we can't expect someone to change their vote 3-5 (I lost track of #) in a span of 5 pages... That needs explaining.
after a wank.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Empking »

Peabody wrote:I'm really not liking Empking's insistence that Hoopla derailed an active bandwagon vs Hiphop. Two of the votes were completely random. Empking's third vote on Hiphop was not.

One thing I would like to note is I kept my vote on hiphop for a reason after my random vote, so I don't think you can legitimately call 2 of the first votes on hiphop to be random at the time Hoopla derailed it.

My spat with Empking is more that there wasn't really an active bandwagon on hiphop. There is no indication that the hiphop wagon was going to grow at that point. I would say that if anyone interrupted the hiphop wagon, it would be CoCo's "this caught my eye" post on milkshake. Messiah and CooLDog followed immediately.
They weren't part of the wagon. There's no real doubt in my mind that the Hiphop wagon would have grown.

Cooldog: Hoopla isn't my arch rival. I'm voting you because you're more likely to be scum than Hoopla, and It wasn't OMGUS bcause there were reasons. "Reasons" Multiple points pointing to one thing being correct or the correct course of action.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And those are? no really please tell. Do tell us empking, don't be a hoopla and dis-rail a wagon now...

survay says: omgus!!! bing bing bing!!! No really I give a 40-50 % chance that it really was and he is really thinking hard for some "multiple points" right now. Now empking you know one little phib can be stretched into a big lie, this is not to say that it was or was not an omgus, just that if it turns out that way you will be sorry latter on.
after a wank.
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:41 am

Post by lobstermania »

Day Two Vote Count #3
- as of post 421

AlmasterGM (4):
charlatan, Messiah, Sposh, CooLDoG
CooLDoG (1):
Empking
Empking (1):
Hoopla
Hoopla (1):
NewAgeWarrior
Messiah (1):
milkshake

Not Voting (3):
AlmasterGM, Coco, Peabody

Reminder:
With eleven alive it takes six votes to lynch. AlmasterGM is at L-2
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hmmmm..... AMG is at l-2 never notted that, maybe we should take some action on him,

mod: I think coco, and NewAgeWarrior need a prod or a replacement

Still working on it.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”