Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Peabody »

Posts 373 and 374 struck some alarms for me.
CooLDoG 173 wrote: Ok so empking, you apparently then wanted a no-lynch on d-1. Do you know how bad a no lynch on d-1 is? I just want to know why you did not vote on d-1 because you didn't find any one person to be overly scummy. This must mean that you did find some people "scummy" but not "overly", who falls into the first, and what does "overly" mean?
This is very clearly bad logic. Empking's lack of vote or lack of overt suspicions does not mean he wants a no-lynch. Weak case, CooLDoG.
CooLDoG 174 wrote:I just want to know also why you dance at a d-1 lynch of scum, a n00b could have told us hip-hop was scummy.
A noob could have told us hiphop was scummy? I'm not sure why you are even pointing this out, considering Sposh was the first person to vote hiphop.

Also, what does this statement say about NAW, Messiah, Coco, and Empking?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Empking tends to lurk and post one-liners as both alignments, but I think we have enough information to work with here. I'm yet to run numbers on it, but I suspect it's a relatively common scum tactic to drop a vote on a partner early, which is how I read Empking's first vote;
Empking wrote:
Vote: Hiphop

over reaction to a backed up joke.
This is backed up with the rest of his play toward hiphop, which serves to cast suspicion, but never further his wagon. This way it gives him an out in the event, he can't find a lynch elsewhere. Here is a good example;
Empking wrote:
Unvote

I still think Hiphop is more scummy than most but I have to say I don't like Peeabody's actions and how they effected the Messiah wagon.

Vote: Peabody
--

Empking's main interest was Messiah throughout Day 1, which is where his vote was more often than not. He left his wagon once hiphop's started to pick up, and he fizzled into the background toward the end of D1, where he did not make another vote. This is rather suspicious, considering he'd been keen to put forth his suspicion on hiphop earlier.

He's now conveniently using hiphop's flip to incriminate Messiah, which is interesting, because his suspicions yesterday seem independant of hiphop/Messiah being scum together.

My question to Empking is, would you still find Messiah suspicious if hiphop flipped town?
lobstermania
lobstermania
Goon
lobstermania
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Post by lobstermania »

Day Two Vote Count #2
- as of post 376

AlmasterGM (2):
charlatan, Messiah
Messiah (2):
milkshake, Empking
Empking (1):
Hoopla
Hoopla (1):
NewAgeWarrior

Not Voting (5):
AlmasterGM, Coco, CooLDoG, Peabody, Sposh

Note: Coco, CooLDoG and NewAgeWarrior have been prodded.

Reminder: With eleven alive it takes six votes to lynch.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

uhhh, lob, did you just note that I posted twice before your vote count?
Yes. But you did receive a prod since the last vote count.

Well then why did he no vote, if he did want a lynch he would have atleast put a vote on some person.
In all my games, the town is very scattered, more latter, gota run.
after a wank.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 am

Post by Empking »

Hoopla wrote:Empking tends to lurk and post one-liners as both alignments, but I think we have enough information to work with here. I'm yet to run numbers on it, but I suspect it's a relatively common scum tactic to drop a vote on a partner early, which is how I read Empking's first vote;
Empking wrote:
Vote: Hiphop

over reaction to a backed up joke.
This is backed up with the rest of his play toward hiphop, which serves to cast suspicion, but never further his wagon. This way it gives him an out in the event, he can't find a lynch elsewhere. Here is a good example;
Empking wrote:
Unvote

I still think Hiphop is more scummy than most but I have to say I don't like Peeabody's actions and how they effected the Messiah wagon.

Vote: Peabody
--

Empking's main interest was Messiah throughout Day 1, which is where his vote was more often than not. He left his wagon once hiphop's started to pick up, and he fizzled into the background toward the end of D1, where he did not make another vote. This is rather suspicious, considering he'd been keen to put forth his suspicion on hiphop earlier.

He's now conveniently using hiphop's flip to incriminate Messiah, which is interesting, because his suspicions yesterday seem independant of hiphop/Messiah being scum together.

My question to Empking is, would you still find Messiah suspicious if hiphop flipped town?
FoS; Hoopla

Saying "Never furthered the wagon" when he knows for a fact I did even though I wasn't on the wagon at the time of the lynch.

I probably would have found Messiah scummy.

Cool: Were we close to a deadline?
Did I spend the majority of the day without a vote?
Or did I just not have a vote on someone for a couple of days (including when Hiphop was lynched)?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:32 am

Post by Empking »

Cool: Do you want a No Lynch?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Messiah
Messiah
Goon
Messiah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Messiah »

Peabody wrote:Because you voted on day 1, I'm assuming you still believe he is mafia. Has your case evolved or detracted at all?
I wouldn't say that it has evolved much, but he has continued the behavior that I found him suspicious for in the first place and his reactions to the pressure have been scummy.

Case on AlmasterGM
These are in no specific order.

• He calls CoCo and Peabody scum multiple times, says CoCo needs to die, etc, but has never voted them.

• His cases against CoCo and Peabody basically don't exist, but he acts like he has good, legitimate cases against them.

• Instead of voting for one of the two people he thinks are scum, he jumps on my wagon and tries to get me lynched quickly, without giving Hoopla a chance to clarify what "information" she had.

• He keeps his vote on me even after Hoopla revealed she was lying, despite only having voted me because of Hoopla's lie in the first place.

• At one point he starts saying he's "liking hiphop less and less", only to wait until his lynch becomes inevitable to hammer him.

• His response to the pressure on him was scummy.
His initial response to my case is here, where he basically says that I suck and should convince myself that I'm wrong.
He doesn't contribute or post anything more than one-liners until there's some pressure on him.

Empking, what do you think of AlmasterGM?
It's times like this..
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Sposh »

Sorry for not being around more guys... the new job is killing me.

I don't know what a commuter is I just didn't see why the mafia would have not shot anyone if they could have especially when they lost someone day one!

I will
Vote: Alamaster
because he voted me without even thinking about it or explaining it. It just seemed like a way to get the attention off of himself and onto me.
I want it now // I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

[b]W/L/D: 0/0/0[/b]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:56 am

Post by Empking »

Messiah; He's certainly scummy but not the scummiest.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by charlatan »

Empking wrote:Messiah; He's certainly scummy but not the scummiest.
Who's the scummiest?

------
Sposh wrote: I don't know what a commuter is I just didn't see why the mafia would have not shot anyone if they could have especially when they lost someone day one!
I've explained this. It would be a gutsy move on the part of scum, but they could no-kill and then potentially set up a mislynch or let one occur naturally. There are also lots of ways we could've dodged the night kill without a doc or roleblocker or scum choosing a no-kill, though they are all less likely. The most likely explanation IS that we have a doc or roleblocker that chose well, but it would be a bad idea to out them now, especially as it's only Day 2 and they very well may mess up scum again. It's scummy to insist that we out our power roles.

------

I'm liking Hoopla's take on Empking. Coupled with the lurking, it's a pretty strong case for a lynch.

------

I also support Messiah's case on AlmasterGM in addition to my own. He's my top lynch candidate at the moment, but I'd also go for Empking or Sposh at this time. New blood replacing CoCo and/or NAW might change my take on this, but right now I'm feeling pretty strongly that all three are good chances to hit scum.
- [color=navy] charlatan[/color]
[color=maroon]every sermon is not the gospel[/color]
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
milkshake
milkshake
Goon
milkshake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by milkshake »

Messiah's reasons for voting AlmasterGM are solid. I can see how a town player could do all those things, though (even if it doesn't seem very likely.) Messiah = Smart scum? :)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:38 am

Post by Empking »

Char: Messiah, barely.

Char; Hoopla's case is clearly a lie since it was refuted even by the quotes he himself provided. Why do you think its a good case?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'll have some reasons on who I think is scummy in a bit, but for now, I'll just concede the charlatan and Messiah cases.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:I'll have some reasons on who I think is scummy in a bit, but for now, I'll just concede the charlatan and Messiah cases.
The ones against you?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:40 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Peabody wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:I'll have some reasons on who I think is scummy in a bit, but for now, I'll just concede the charlatan and Messiah cases.
The ones against you?
Yeah.
charlatan
charlatan
Goon
charlatan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:41 am

Post by charlatan »

Empking wrote:Char: Messiah, barely.

Char; Hoopla's case is clearly a lie since it was refuted even by the quotes he himself provided. Why do you think its a good case?
How do the quotes provided refute it?

The case makes perfect sense to me. Messiah was, as I've stated before, a perfectly safe place to rest a vote based on very little. I'm not convinced of the Messiah/hiphop bussing theory, as I suspect hiphop could've buddied up with any townie that had the spotlight on them.
Empking wrote: Saying "Never furthered the wagon" when he knows for a fact I did even though I wasn't on the wagon at the time of the lynch.
How did you further the wagon?
- [color=navy] charlatan[/color]
[color=maroon]every sermon is not the gospel[/color]
[color=navy]more or less done here; will maybe consider invites or replacing into your game if you're in a bind on a case-by-case basis. (low probability.)[/color]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:31 pm

Post by Empking »

charlatan wrote:
Empking wrote:Char: Messiah, barely.

How do the quotes provided refute it?
By showing me vote him.
Empking wrote: Saying "Never furthered the wagon" when he knows for a fact I did even though I wasn't on the wagon at the time of the lynch.
How did you further the wagon?
By voting on it.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't want a no-lynch, and I have made my mind up, just w8 a sec.

We were pretty close to deadline, but I just want to ask to make sure you have an honest answer, I don't read you as scum, sorry.

as for my vote :
vote: AGM

for all around scummy play, and for his hammer, his one liners and the other things that other people have pointed out. Also we a getting a little press on him so keep it up...

more latter.
after a wank.
Messiah
Messiah
Goon
Messiah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:26 am

Post by Messiah »

@Empking: Your vote didn't further the hiphop wagon at all; you voted him long before there was a wagon on him and never voted him again.

@milkshake: Who is your #2 suspect?

@mod: Prod/replace CoCo and NAW?

I'm working on it.
It's times like this..
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:44 am

Post by Empking »

Messiah wrote:@Empking: Your vote didn't further the hiphop wagon at all; you voted him long before there was a wagon on him and never voted him again.
I hadn't noticed that the Hiphop wagon completely vanished. You're right.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Empking »

FoS: Hoopla
for derailing the Hiphop bandwagon.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Hoopla »

Empking wrote:
I think you're forgetting I was one of the prime reasons why hiphop's wagon was reignited, and when it did, you were nowhere to be seen. Are you seriously FoS'ing me for this when your ties with hiphop are awful?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Empking »

Hoopla wrote:
Empking wrote:
I think you're forgetting I was one of the prime reasons why hiphop's wagon was reignited, and when it did, you were nowhere to be seen. Are you seriously FoS'ing me for this when your ties with hiphop are awful?
You don't think actively derailing a bandwagon on scum is scummy?
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Sposh »

Whoa! Hoopla's 396 is just horrible! I'd like to wait for her to respond.
Sorry for not being active guys, I was at the beach for a few days.
I want it now // I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

[b]W/L/D: 0/0/0[/b]
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Sposh wrote:Whoa! Hoopla's 396 is just horrible! I'd like to wait for her to respond.
Sorry for not being active guys, I was at the beach for a few days.
Are you not reading what Eempking is typing?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”