Mini 857 Disney Movie Mafia 2 - The Classics (Roll Credits)

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:29 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Also it could tell us if Pixar movies are in the town are not.
No, it won't tell us this. Even if she is scum it won't mean that Pixar characters aren't town or are only scum. If she is town it won't mean that Pixar characters are all ton or that Pixar characters can't be scum. This is a huge leap from you and a really dumb all around assumption in my opinion.

You seem to be suspicious of me, would you mind making a case on me that doesn't center around me being suspicious of you?
Your buddying with Starbuck, for one. Your failure to listen to other people's cases, for two. All you seem to be interested in doing is undermining the town's progress, not advancing anything or dicussing.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:31 am

Post by semioldguy »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:her lynch gives us the most information.
MM, explain this.
She has had quite a few interactions with other players. Her alignment could give us clues as to semioldguy as they seem to be buddying.
What about this makes her lynch give
more
information than yours or Neopi's? I could argue that your lynch also gives us lots of interactions between players as well.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:35 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:her lynch gives us the most information.
MM, explain this.
She has had quite a few interactions with other players. Her alignment could give us clues as to semioldguy as they seem to be buddying.
What about this makes her lynch give
more
information than yours or Neopi's? I could argue that your lynch also gives us lots of interactions between players as well.
Yeah, but I believe my claim is more solid, and I'm not buddying with anyone. You don't really have anything to gain from lynching me and you lose a potential power role. Most of the cases against me have been made by you and Starbuck, and given your buddying are more likely to be overblown scum cases.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:38 am

Post by semioldguy »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:All you seem to be interested in doing is undermining the town's progress, not advancing anything or dicussing.
This is just ignorant. The town is the uniformed majority. How is any town supposed to know whether we are truly helping the town progress or not? I think that I am because I don't think you are town, therefore I don't see me as undermining the town.

It's hard to discuss when most of the points you bring up against your suspect are routinely ignored by that player and are STILL continuing to be ignored. By your own logic earlier this game,
you
are being scummy.

If you think my points are bad, you said it would be scummy for you not to react to a bad case. You haven't reacted to most of the points I bring up against you. You sit by and pretend I did nothing. If you think my points are good then you wouldn't be attacking me, or you would but doing so would be scummy.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:43 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:All you seem to be interested in doing is undermining the town's progress, not advancing anything or dicussing.
This is just ignorant. The town is the uniformed majority. How is any town supposed to know whether we are truly helping the town progress or not? I think that I am because I don't think you are town, therefore I don't see me as undermining the town.

It's hard to discuss when most of the points you bring up against your suspect are routinely ignored by that player and are STILL continuing to be ignored. By your own logic earlier this game,
you
are being scummy.

If you think my points are bad, you said it would be scummy for you not to react to a bad case. You haven't reacted to most of the points I bring up against you. You sit by and pretend I did nothing. If you think my points are good then you wouldn't be attacking me, or you would but doing so would be scummy.
You also seem more interested in being insulting and cryptic than advancing your case. You could have easily reposted your case rather than insulting my play. The truth is your and Starbuck's case against me is weak and you know it.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:46 am

Post by semioldguy »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
semioldguy wrote:

you
are being scummy.

You also seem more interested in being insulting and cryptic than advancing your case. You could have easily reposted your case rather than insulting my play. The truth is your and Starbuck's case against me is weak and you know it.
I do repost my case, when I do, you still ignore it.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:48 am

Post by semioldguy »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:Your buddying with Starbuck, for one. Your failure to listen to other people's cases, for two.
I have not failed to listen to other people's cases. Though I don't agree with yours, it doesn't mean I haven't commented on or seen other people's. I have. You just miss it apparently like everything else I post.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:50 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I'd like to hear other players input...
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:52 am

Post by semioldguy »

Starbuck's case and my case aren't and haven't been the same. There are points in Starbuck's case against you that I actually disagree with, as I've even mentioned before. Just because I don't like all of her case on you doesn't mean I can't find you scummy for other reasons or that I can't have a town read on her.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

You know Monkey for someone who's been pretty nasty all game to anyone who brings a case against him. You throw the word "insulting" around way too easily.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:02 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Starbuck wrote:You know Monkey for someone who's been pretty nasty all game to anyone who brings a case against him. You throw the word "insulting" around way too easily.
If someone would bring a decent case against me, maybe I would react more positively to it. :roll:
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:07 am

Post by semioldguy »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:If someone would bring a decent case against me, maybe I would react more positively to it. :roll:
If it wasn't a decent case you think that it'd be easy to refute instead of routinely ignoring it :roll:
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

There are decent cases against you, but obviously it doesn't matter what type of case someone brings against you because in your eyes, it will never be decent.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:08 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:If someone would bring a decent case against me, maybe I would react more positively to it. :roll:
If it wasn't a decent case you think that it'd be easy to refute instead of routinely ignoring it :roll:
I'm not ignoring anything. Post the case.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Gorrad »

After this exchange, I'm glad I didn't unvote.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:54 am

Post by semioldguy »

The following is a small collection from my posts of the things you have ignored and parts of my case on you that are already there which you don't acknowledge. TL:dr version in next post.
semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:You clearly have no interest in discussion, just pointing fingers and making accusations. That's why I left the game. You can think whatever you want.
This is beyond hypocritical coming from the person who refuses to engage in discussion. YOU clearly have no interest in discussion if you are just going to disappear and wait for other to change the subject for you.

If you had an interest in discussion, then you could have taken the discussion somewhere else instead of siting by idly and doing nothing except complain.
You have been hypocritical and contradicting yourself all game, yet refuse to acknowledge any post that mentions this point. The above is one of these posts.
semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote: That's based on your opinion that my play has been poor, which I disagree with.
You self-admittdly have made poor play decisions this game. Unless you've had a change of heart and think your hissy-fit and rage-quit until being prodded was good play.
Here's another.
semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I didn't ask about the name of the role at all. So you are wrong yet again. Trying to find out if there is a pattern to scum roles helps town, obviously.
I didn't ask for the name of the role at all either.
Why is this point valid for you but not me? Another hypocritical claim against you that you've chosen to ignore multiple times now.
semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:i'm not asking about role's at all. I play at another site and hypothesizing about game makeup is standard. Players hypersensitivity to this on mafiascum is a little absurd.
I'm not asking about roles either. I'm asking about flavor. You have already claimed your role. Making sure your flavor matches is in line with deciding whether your claim is town and not scum.

Flavor is something that helps determine alignment.
More of being hypocritical. And more of the repeated ignoring thing.
semioldguy wrote:@Monkey
If you have suspects why aren't you making cases against them or doing any real scum-hunting? How is withholding your suspects and not trying to catch them in a slip, etc. a pro-town way of playing?
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Either

a) The day killer knew kmd was right about starbuck, and wanted him dead to eliminate a threat.

b) The day killer knew kmd was wrong about starbuck, and killed him so we would think he was right.

c) The day killer is actually town, thought kmd was scummy, but was wrong.

I think the best way to find out is to lynch starbuck, and find out if I survive the night.
How is this plan in any way the best way to try finding out about the daykill? It involves tons of WIFOM and speculation and doesn't give us any concrete information about the daykill at all. Why do you want to find out about the day kill right now?
semioldguy wrote:Also this:
Kmd4390 wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Crazy wrote:
Monkey wrote:Read below my RC.
Oh, okay. That went past me.

Does that mean Vanilla Townie or any pro-town person?
Any pro-town person, I presume.
Ask the Mod via PM.
Have you asked yet? This would go along with the things monkey has been ignoring.

Post 632 is not nearly OMGUS as it is heavy misrepresentation. You've ignored this point put on you as well. If you think it isn;t misrepresentation, you shouldn't have a problem pointing to where in the thread that makes you think it isn't.
semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:So they could determine if I was fakeclaiming or not.
This is a reason that benefits town.
Why was your reason for withholding information because you were afraid of pro-town motives? You said that it could be mafia-backed to find out if you were the SK or Vig and that's why you didn't want to give it. Well, if you aren't those things, which according to your own claim you aren't, then what reason did you have to withhold that?
semioldguy wrote:You seem to be suspicious of me, would you mind making a case on me that doesn't center around me being suspicious of you?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:02 am

Post by semioldguy »

MonkeyMan576 has been hypocritical throughout the game and has been contradicting himself in multiple places as well. He withholds information from the town with reasoning that he was afraid to comply with something that had protown motives. His cases are largely OMGUS and not much else. He hasn't so much as looked at anyone who doesn't vote for him. When asked for cases he doesn't give them, chamber doesn't either, but chamber says that he isn't giving them, Monkey just ignores the request entirely. Monkey ignores many other requests/cases/questions sent his way as well.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:25 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Crazy wrote:To quote Starbuck:
Starbuck wrote:Wow,
Monkey
StrangerCoug. You seem to be getting worked up over something so small.
Honestly, that was a very sneaky way to get off of the Neopi wagon and back onto the chamber wagon.
And I don't really care about any resulting suspicion. If chamber did not mean the post to be antagonistic, he will explain its intent himself. Other people need not speak on his behalf.

In other news, semioldguy is about ready to sell me on MonkeyMan576.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:34 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Monkey, You say Starbuck's lynch would gives us the most info regardless what she turns up, but what about your role? Are you lynching(and convincing others) to lynch Starbuck because you think she's scum, or because you think you'll "find out the most"?
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

@Yank: Both...and I'll post my defence later, but I think it would be really dumb to lynch a power role without giving them a chance to prove their power.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Crazy »

Neopi and Monkey are my #1 and 2 (Neopi first), so I'm satisfied with either of their lynch. Starbuck is in my bottom 2 or 3. True, she is scummy, but her claim is awesome.

Monkey's claim works as well, though not that innovative or hard to come up with. Especially since he says he's watched a lot of Disney. And I still find him scummy for that RVS stuff.

Neopi's claim is crap. And I didn't like fuzzlightning's statement that chamber was "buddying up" to Monkey.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:08 am

Post by YankCane151 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:@Yank: Both...and I'll post my defence later, but I think it would be really dumb to lynch a power role without giving them a chance to prove their power.
Well yeah, I'm not going to lynch you today. You haven't done anything obviously scummy, and you did claim a power role, so I don't plan on lynching you.Neopi, perhaps, only because he is off the wall and crazy, and I'm not 100% sure his claim is correct.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by semioldguy »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:@Yank: Both...and I'll post my defence later, but I think it would be really dumb to lynch a power role without giving them a chance to prove their power.
Why are you putting off your defense for so long? (and in many cases repeatedly) If you are town your defense should be really quick/easy to do because you shouldn't have to make anything up. It helps the town most the sooner you do defend as it gives us all more time to see your response/defense before deadline which is very near.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

semioldguy wrote:
Why are you putting off your defense for so long? (and in many cases repeatedly) If you are town your defense should be really quick/easy to do because you shouldn't have to make anything up. It helps the town most the sooner you do defend as it gives us all more time to see your response/defense before deadline which is very near.
You're being way too pushy. I have a life outside mafiascum. Stop trying to say that because I'm not doing everything on your terms it somehow makes me scummy.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Clearly you at least have enough time to come on, check the thread and make that post. You could have made a more constructive post. When I wasn't being pushy earlier, you could have responded to a lot of these points for a long time now, you didn't.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”